Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2017, 07:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"its different each time, some scout, some already had cats in the clan, and some just search but we dont always battle at the camps" she answered him.

(oh i know and so does she.
Lionkit nodded," Do all clans share camps?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:36 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

As Lynxkit placed his paw around her, Mothkit suddenly felt as though her friend actually believed he was a jerk. He couldn't, could he? He was the sweetest cat she knew. She had told him many times that he was only a jerk in Nightkit's eyes, not in anyone else's. So why did he still seem to think he was a jerk. Why was he still so sad. It must have been something I said! Mothkit wanted to run to Thea, and cry into her mothers side, but Thea was out in the clearing with Weaselshade, so couldn't be of any help at the moment. Plus, she would make Lynxkit feel bad if she ran out at the moment. Mothkit closed her eyes for a moment so she could ask him something without seeing his expression afterwards. "Lynxkit, you don't believe Nightkit do you?" Mothkit asked. "You don't believe you're a jerk?"
Lynxkit drowsily opened his eyes upon hearing his friend's voice. "Wha..." He lifted his head, twitching his nose. Was she really talking when he was trying to take a nap? Apparently. But, he had heard her questions, but he didn't know how to reply to them. He didn't want to reply to them. It made him feel vulnerable. But, instead of being a joy kill, the tom simply gave a small smile. "Depends. Do you believe him?" He sounded salty. Unworkable. He didn't want to have the conversation any longer. But, she seemed so into it. Like she wanted him to believe it...? Maybe not believe it? Lynxkit had shrugged, putting his head down on his paws. "Well, I don't know anymore. Maybe it was something I said that made others believe I am a jerk." He whispered lowly. He tried to be nice. Like, all the time. He was the one to make friends. The one to give a good time. "Do you believe I'm a jerk?" He asked, keeping his head on his paws, and he didn't bother to look at her. Only slightly closing his eyes.
Old August 19th, 2017, 03:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade was starting to few rather annoyed. But then, what did he expect from Thea? A warm embrace? A purr? A lick on the cheek? No! They were practically enemies. Therefor he did not expect any warmth coming from her direction. So why did he feel it a bit now? She was "challenging" him, though it wasn't very challenging. It was annoying. Just like she was. "Alright." Weaselshade stated, turning around to face her, getting ready for anything she was about to do. They were still in the clearing, he didn't want to attract attention, but he couldn't help it. He didn't get in a battle stance, that would make random cats come over to him at random times. Plus, he knew that just sitting there, looking at her, was a perfect way to start. It showed he wasn't going to be the one who attacked first. Which he wasn't. Weaselshade was going to defend.
What exactly was he doing? The she cat tilted her head for a moment. "I thought I specifically told you to attack me?" She wasn't mad. Oh, no she was far from mad. The tiny she cat was actually amused. Was he scared to attack a small thing such as herself? This made the she cat purr. She should had been annoyed, but she wasn't. In fact, her eyes glazed for a moment as she stared the tom down, staring at him slyly to see his next move. Oh, what will he do next? Now, he was staring at her. Staring her down. So, she was doing the same. Did he expect her to move? What exactly was his game? The she cat laid low, crouching for a bit as she stared the tom in his gaze. She wasn't afraid of him...all the way. She refused to be the submissive one. "Here, kitty, kitty." She called, almost laughing at the name she called him. Anything to irk him on. Because she refused to move first...or, maybe she should had moved. She was kinda in the mood.
Old August 19th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

What exactly was he doing? The she cat tilted her head for a moment. "I thought I specifically told you to attack me?" She wasn't mad. Oh, no she was far from mad. The tiny she cat was actually amused. Was he scared to attack a small thing such as herself? This made the she cat purr. She should had been annoyed, but she wasn't. In fact, her eyes glazed for a moment as she stared the tom down, staring at him slyly to see his next move. Oh, what will he do next? Now, he was staring at her. Staring her down. So, she was doing the same. Did he expect her to move? What exactly was his game? The she cat laid low, crouching for a bit as she stared the tom in his gaze. She wasn't afraid of him...all the way. She refused to be the submissive one. "Here, kitty, kitty." She called, almost laughing at the name she called him. Anything to irk him on. Because she refused to move first...or, maybe she should had moved. She was kinda in the mood.

Here, kitty, kitty? That wasn't what Weaselshade expected, but she had made the first move. Whether or not she realized it. Her here, kitty, kitty thing had been verbal, but it had been the first move. At least all the tom needed for a first move. He bunched his muscles, his amber gaze becoming focused on her. He pounced. Well, he threw himself at her. It was a lunge more like. Hopefully the move she had been expecting. Or at least a move like it. Weaselshade while he flew through air, realized something. Did Thea know how to fight? He was a moon older than her, though he shared no training sessions with her in apprenticehood. Since she was a forever queen, and a former kittypet, maybe she didn't. But she was an apprentice at one point. Therefor she would have had to have fighting practice at sometime. Then the question became, was she any good at it? Well, they just needed to wait and see.
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit drowsily opened his eyes upon hearing his friend's voice. "Wha..." He lifted his head, twitching his nose. Was she really talking when he was trying to take a nap? Apparently. But, he had heard her questions, but he didn't know how to reply to them. He didn't want to reply to them. It made him feel vulnerable. But, instead of being a joy kill, the tom simply gave a small smile. "Depends. Do you believe him?" He sounded salty. Unworkable. He didn't want to have the conversation any longer. But, she seemed so into it. Like she wanted him to believe it...? Maybe not believe it? Lynxkit had shrugged, putting his head down on his paws. "Well, I don't know anymore. Maybe it was something I said that made others believe I am a jerk." He whispered lowly. He tried to be nice. Like, all the time. He was the one to make friends. The one to give a good time. "Do you believe I'm a jerk?" He asked, keeping his head on his paws, and he didn't bother to look at her. Only slightly closing his eyes.

Mothkit's answer was "No!", well, it was about to be that. Except the molly had calmed down a bit. Also, a fierce answer might annoy Lynxkit. He seemed so tired all ready. Plus, she had already hurt his feelings. At least it seemed like that. She probably had. Her and her talk about Nightkit. Why did she have to be so visible? If she had hidden in the nest, than Lynxkit wouldn't have come over. He wouldn't have noticed she was depressed. The whole conversation wouldn't have started. He wouldn't have thought he was a jerk. Everything would have been fine! But no! She had to rest her head on the edge of Thea's nest, and attract Lynxkit. What was wrong with her? The molly pulled herself together, she had to support her friend. "Of course not!" she stated. "I think you're awesome."
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:09 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(NO THAT HURTS SO MUCH! Hope you feel better, how'd it happen? WE CAN TWIN, TOO!
I broke those bones as well.)

Echokit looked back at the apprentice, his expression stony and unreadable. Relatively, his eyes and ears stayed sharp and frosty. As he looked at the apprentice, his eyes dilated as he sized up Eburneanpaw. "Hmm. Me too; maybe we should..um, go over there?" he turned his gaze back to the sighing kit. Maybe he did something wrong to her, and she decided to leave him to go, well, do whatever she was doing? He met Willowkit's gaze as the other kit looked over at him, a smile cracking at his lips.
(IKR! I fell off the monkey bars. When did you break them?)
Eburneanpaw nodded in agreement.
"Yes," he meowed in a tone that suggested he had made up his mind. "Let's go." With that, the young tom rose to his paws, dipping his head to lap once at his slightly ruffled chest fur.
After grabbing a small mouse from the fresh-kill pile, the apprentice trotted over to Willowkit, a smile evident, as usual, on his sharp features.
"Do you mind if I join you?" He asked, his voice muffled by the fur of the prey.
@Role

Last edited by Undercover; August 19th, 2017 at 07:10 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Excuse me?" Wolfpaw gave a mock gasp of surprise, before rolling over onto his back, pretending to be wounded by her words. "I'm wounded, Sparkpaw! Wounded!" The tom stayed there for a few moments, eyes twinkling with mischief before he got to his paws. "I am most certainly not heavy, I am as light as a butterfly!" Wolfpaw defended himself proudly, head held up high and eyes sparking with determination. Sparkpaw was fun to hang around. A lot of fun to hang around.

Thank goodness for cats who didn't act like stuffy old jerks all day long, right? Or like they had to be serious. Geez, Blazingstar looked like way more fun them some apprentices! Even Shrikecall, their old deputy, had looked like more fun them some apprentices. Though Wolfpaw imagined had he tried to be friendly towards the old tom, he would have quickly found himself being lectured or pinned. "Okay, but you're taking the blame if we get in trouble. I was never there, I saw nothing, I heard nothing. Got it? Next time it's on me, but this time is on you." Wolfpaw mewed. Or, they could always share the blame. But what good was that?

With mixed records, it would keep more cats on their toes. And someone always got away scot-free. The tom glanced at his friend to see if she was in on the deal. And even if she said no, then Wolfpaw would offer - after all, flinging pebbles at the patrols was a lot of fun. It was funny... Wolfpaw would be a warrior in a few moons, he was already ten moons old and in another two or three he would have a warrior name. It was quite funny, really.
Sparkpaw purred in laughter. "Oh yeah Wolfpaw, you're definitely as light as a butterfly.," She said, trying to keep a straight face. If butterflies are as heavy as a boulder! She then burst out in laughter, and had a hard time stopping. She loved just being able to have fun and joke like this with him. Spending time with him was different then spending time with other cats. It was fun and special to her.

"I could take the blame and you take it next time… She started to say mischievously. Or, we could blame it on my brothers. They are definitely cats that I could as perfect to to take the blame. With them being accused, no one would think it was us!" She smiled at her own words.

She loved spending time with Wolfpaw, and she loved making mischief. This was a way to combine both of those things together, and not even get caught! She hoped times like this would never end. Times being an apprentice, times being a little mischievous, and times just playing around or having fun. She tried to make the most out of all of these things so she would have enough fun to last a lifetime, and for when she couldn't have fun like this anymore.

"So you want to head out now? I think there should be a patrol or two out somewhere in the territory." She said.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; August 20th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"Yes," he meowed in a tone that suggested he had made up his mind. "Let's go." With that, the young tom rose to his paws, dipping his head to lap once at his slightly ruffled chest fur.
After grabbing a small mouse from the fresh-kill pile, the apprentice trotted over to Willowkit, a smile evident, as usual, on his sharp features.
"Do you mind if I join you?" He asked, his voice muffled by the fur of the prey.
@Role
@Role

Echokit, being as neutral as possible, simply nodded with Ebuerneanpaw. He had nothing else to do, and it was awkward to sit in silence while he watched cats go on with their day. Instead, he got up and trailed the apprentice like he was a little duckling following it's mother. Echokit shots. Long, hard glance at the fresh kill pile after Eburneanpaw chose a small mouse. He hadn't eaten all day, so he walked over and chose a small rabbit. It almost looked like a baby, but to him, since he was practically a new apprentice now, was a pretty big size. Maybe Willowkit would share with him.

"Me too." Echokit chimed slowly as he put down the rabbit next to the two other felines. Willowkit seemed so interesting, and like she and the grey-swirled tabby kit would get along pretty well.

Last edited by Beam; August 19th, 2017 at 09:46 AM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Role
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
@Role

Echokit, being as neutral as possible, simply nodded with Ebuerneanpaw. He had nothing else to do, and it was awkward to sit in silence while he watched cats go on with their day. Instead, he got up and trailed the apprentice like he was a little duckling following it's mother. Echokit shots. Long, hard glance at the fresh kill pile after Eburneanpaw chose a small mouse. He hadn't eaten all day, so he walked over and chose a small rabbit. It almost looked like a baby, but to him, since he was practically a new apprentice now, was a pretty big size. Maybe Willowkit would share with him.

"Me too." Echokit chimed slowly as he put down the rabbit next to the two other felines. Willowkit seemed so interesting, and like she and the grey-swirled tabby kit would get along pretty well.
Willowkit stared at her friends. A smile returned to her face. "Sure, I don't mind," she replied. Willowkit shook out her pelt to relieve the previous tension. Eye forgotten and mind set on food, Willowkit faced the fresh-kill pile. Once again, several rabbits were placed neatly, all but the one she had picked out before. Willowkit grabbed the small rabbit and drug it back to her friends. "Sorry I left you guys," she spoke over a bundle of fur. "I just needed some shade." Lying made her feel worse than she already did about leaving them confused and worried, but she went on talking. "The sun was really bright and I just needed some time to cool off-" Willowkit cut herself off, and sat down the rabbit. She licked her chest fur a few times, and shifted her paws. Had she said too much? Do they think I'm weird? Do they think I talk too much?
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:11 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," Do all clans share camps?"
"no, the only time clans have to share camps are when they territory is flooding or there is a fire" she answered lionkit.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Closed Thread