Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Multifuntional Potato

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
A large molly steps forward out of the bushes sniffing curiously. "Ur a bit far from home aren't u" she says wrinkling her nose slightly from the smell of kittypet
"Y-yes," She stammered, looking down. "Um... Will you take my kit in? I have heard about the forest cats and I am afraid my house folk will take my only kit away." She looked at her kit sadly, then looked back up. "It would mean a lot to me."
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildpelt View Post
"Y-yes," She stammered, looking down. "Um... Will you take my kit in? I have heard about the forest cats and I am afraid my house folk will take my only kit away." She looked at her kit sadly, then looked back up. "It would mean a lot to me."
Kaguwhisper stares at the kit softly "Im sure one of the queens would take care of him" she mutters to herself. Her long tail twitches thoughtfully "Im not sure our leader would approve. They already don't trust me as it is. If they found i brought a kittypet back to camp...." she pauses her voice angry but her eyes soft and caring

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Multifuntional Potato

She twitches her tail nervously, "Don't take me then, just take the kit." She sighs, looking at her kit one last time, then turning and walking away.

The kit mews in frustration and panic.

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Multifuntional Potato

(Gtg)

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildpelt View Post
She twitches her tail nervously, "Don't take me then, just take the kit." She sighs, looking at her kit one last time, then turning and walking away.

The kit mews in frustration and panic.
Kaguwhisper stares for a moment then steps closer and wraps her tail around the kit protectively. She looks down purring a little "Don't worry little one ill protect u" she whispers

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old February 13th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

As the last of the cats gathered, Blazingstar continued on, clearing his throat and reciting the words passed down from leader to leader. He looked happening between each kit he was going to name before nodding slightly. My first naming ceremonies, he thought proudly, ready to get it rolling.

"Coyotekit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training to be a warrior! From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Coyotepaw and Weaseltail will be your mentor. I hope they pass down all they know to you!
Blazingstar paused. That was it. That was his first apprentice ceremony, he will never forget it. Then he continued.
"Charredkit, Flickerkit and Gorsekit!" he beckoned the former deputy's kits forwards. Despite who their father was, he wouldn't treat the kits with any less respect. "You three have reached the age of six moons! From this day until you receieve your warrior names, you will be known as Charredpaw, Flickerpaw, and Gorsepaw!" Charredpaw your mentor will be Thrushflight, Flickerpaw your mentor will be Searwhisker and Gorsepaw, your mentor will be Dovecloud, I hope you learn all you can from them,"
Blazingstar's gaze shifted to the next kit.
"Acornkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to be begin your training!" he beckoned the small cat forward and continued, his voice never wavering. "Acornkit, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Acornpaw and Stormtail will be your mentor!"
Blazingstar's gaze shifted towards another kit then to his dearest friend, Rookpatch. It was Rookpatch's time to have an apprentice. He couldn't help but give his friend a warm smile before continuing. He would insure Rookpatch stayed involved with clan life, perhaps an apprentice will calm his nerves a little.
"Heartkit and Rainkit, you two have reached the age of six moons and are already to receive your apprentice names!" he paused, giving another quick glance around the clan. Now he was thinking on the spot, he hadn't thought about mentors this far into the meeting. How silly. "From this moment until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Heartpaw and Rainpaw! Rookpatch, I believe it is time for you to become a mentor. You will mentor Heartpaw and Rainpaw, your mentor will be Obsidiansky! I hope you learn all you can from them!"
He cleared his throat and continued. Pride shone in his golden hues.
Blazingstar gestured another kit forward, glancing around the clan for another warrior eligible for an apprentice. "Pinekit, you have reached the age of six moons. From this moment until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Pinepaw! Fawnskip will be your mentor, I hope you learn all you can from her!"
Blazingstar only had three more ceremonies to do. One of which was very important to him.
"Rabbitkit! You have reached the age of six moons. From now until you receieve your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw! Nightwatcher will be your mentor, I hope you learn all you can from her!"
Now his gaze rested on a very familiar pelt. Blazingstar gave his future apprentice a smile, his eyes gleaming. He knew he'd picked well when deciding to take the following kit as his apprentice.
"Ferretkit" he gestured the small feline forwards, "You have reached the age of six moons and from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ferretpaw! I will be taking you under my wing and training you!" he spoke with confidence, waiting for her reaction before turning to a kit whose ceremony was long overdue.
"Moonkit, please come forward," he spoke, searching for the words. "Your apprenticeship is long overdue! So with my leadership all settled, let's get your training started! From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw!" His gaze shifted to a familiar, yet somewhat unpleasant black and white she-cat. "Winterwisp will be your mentor! I hope you learn all you can from her!" he replied, giving the snappy warrior a small nod.

Blazingstar let the cheering start before waving his tail in the air for silence. As he waited for the whispers to cease, his gaze looked suddenly stern. "There's one more announcement I must make. Before moonhigh, I must assign my new deputy. I have one picked out already," his gaze turned towards a she-cat, lighting up hoping the surprise would bring happiness to her. His gaze looked towards the sky, stars had just begun to appear as the dying light faded to darkness, "I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice." He paused, turning to look at the she-cat once more. "The new deputy of Windclan is Bramblespeck!" he called out, hoping for the clan's approval. "Congragulations, Bramblespeck and good luck to all of Windclan's new apprentices!" he finished the meeting, allowing chants and purrs to erupt within the clearing. He took a final look at the happy clan.
Once those cheers were down, he joining in them as well, Blazingstar jumped from the Breezerock and landed on the cold ground. He mingled in the joyous clan, his gaze bright and his chest puffed out.

@Lonestar23 @Lilly @Spirit @TehDerpyShoelace @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil @The Eye Of The Storm @NightWarrior4Life @SpiralTheRival @Moonfang @Swiftheart @starfall @S A G I E @AbsurdJinx @Ludicrous Lunacy

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 14th, 2017 at 12:02 AM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
...he spoke with confidence, waiting for her reaction before turning to a kit whose ceremony was long overdue.
"Moonkit, @Lilly please come forward," he spoke, searching for the words. "Your apprenticeship is long overdue! So with my leadership all settled, let's get your training started! From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw!" His gaze shifted to a familiar, yet somewhat unpleasant black and white she-cat. "Winterwisp will be your mentor! I hope you learn all you can from her!" he replied, giving the snappy warrior a small nod.
Surprise overtook the newly named Moonpaw as she stared up at WindClan's new leader, meeting his gaze as she finally received her apprentice name. Moonpaw. Just the thought of being a 'paw alone put a huge smile on the dark furred she-cat's face and she rose to her paws, ducking her head to Blazingstar as her ears took in the sound of cheering and chanting around her. Pride welled in her chest and she whipped her head back and forth, eagerly searching for either Swiftflight or Surgestorm, her only family in WindClan. Spotting neither her father nor the medicine cat anywhere near by, Moonpaw turned around to see her friend Leopardpaw beside her, beaming as well. "Leopardpaw!" she exclaimed, a purr escaping from her lips. "Now we can train together!" The excited she-cat nudged her shoulder with her friends before looking around for Winterwisp. "I wanna go meet my new mentor for a second, I'll catch up with you later okay?" she told Leopardpaw, dipping her head in a quick goodbye before scurring off, making her way through the crowd of cheering cats who were still changing Bramblespeck's name. She didn't know the warrior too well, but knew that whoever Blazingstar chose would be the right fit for the Clan. Spotting the withdrawn warrior on the outskirts of the gathered group, Moonpaw smiled and bounded over, looking up as she reached her new mentor. "Hi! I'm Moonpaw, " she said, bubbling over with excitement as she grinned up at the she-cat.

@Moonfang @Empress Of Evil
Old February 14th, 2017, 12:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Surprise overtook the newly named Moonpaw as she stared up at WindClan's new leader, meeting his gaze as she finally received her apprentice name. Moonpaw. Just the thought of being a 'paw alone put a huge smile on the dark furred she-cat's face and she rose to her paws, ducking her head to Blazingstar as her ears took in the sound of cheering and chanting around her. Pride welled in her chest and she whipped her head back and forth, eagerly searching for either Swiftflight or Surgestorm, her only family in WindClan. Spotting neither her father nor the medicine cat anywhere near by, Moonpaw turned around to see her friend Leopardpaw beside her, beaming as well. "Leopardpaw!" she exclaimed, a purr escaping from her lips. "Now we can train together!" The excited she-cat nudged her shoulder with her friends before looking around for Winterwisp. "I wanna go meet my new mentor for a second, I'll catch up with you later okay?" she told Leopardpaw, dipping her head in a quick goodbye before scurring off, making her way through the crowd of cheering cats who were still changing Bramblespeck's name. She didn't know the warrior too well, but knew that whoever Blazingstar chose would be the right fit for the Clan. Spotting the withdrawn warrior on the outskirts of the gathered group, Moonpaw smiled and bounded over, looking up as she reached her new mentor. "Hi! I'm Moonpaw, " she said, bubbling over with excitement as she grinned up at the she-cat.

@Moonfang @Empress Of Evil
Winterwisp was lazily licking her forepaw, her attention was focused on cleaning her fur, although she was still listening to Blazingstar's in case he actually decided to say something decent through all the nonsense he always spoke. "Blah blah blah. I'm Blazingstar, the stupid leader of WindClan who didn't deserve to lead in the first place!", Winterwisp said angrily to herself so that no one else would hear. She lifted a paw and checked out each of her claws one by one, as if trying to imitate Blazingstar. Winterwisp wasn't at all jealous of Blazingstar's postion, no, Winterwisp would never want to lead. She just hated how Blazingstar seemed to stand up there with such pride and confidence, as if he owned this place. Well, technically he did. Finally, Winterwisp decided to pay more attention to Blazingstar. As she did so, she felt her jaw drop as she heard her name being called from the Breezerock. A whole bunch of emotions dashed across her face. First confusion, then happiness. Though that didn't last long as her small grin was immediately replaced with an angered expression. Oh. So that's how he's going to punish me. He puts me with a stupid apprentice!, Winterwisp thought, bristling with rage. She didn't even bother looking for the young she-cat. She just sat there bristling. The stupid kit will have at least enough brains to find me herself. I hope, Winterwisp thought bitterly. Finally, a she-cat made her way towards Winterwisp. The black and white she-cat simply glared at her whilst Moonpaw introduced herself. "Winterwisp", Winterwisp introduced coldly, her eye's dark. "Ugh, why did Blazingstar have to be harsh enough to pair me up with an apprentice. Probably a stupid one too", Winterwisp muttered. That remark was mostly for herself, though Moonpaw would probably hear it. Though it wasn't like Winterwisp would care.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 14th, 2017 at 05:47 AM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Heartkit and Rainkit, you two have reached the age of six moons and are already to receive your apprentice names!" he paused, giving another quick glance around the clan. Now he was thinking on the spot, he hadn't thought about mentors this far into the meeting. How silly. "From this moment until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Heartpaw and Rainpaw! Rookpatch, I believe it is time for you to become a mentor. You will mentor Heartpaw and Rainpaw, your mentor will be Obsidiansky! I hope you learn all you can from them!"
He cleared his throat and continued. Pride shone in his golden hues.
Rainkit shifted his gaze and looked at each of his clanmates through narrowed eyes. Behind him sat Reedfeather, the queen in charge of taking care of him. He never considered her his mother. He hardly considered his clanmates his allies. He let out an annoyed hiss as a tongue rasped over his head before his mind started to race once more. He imagined training to become a warrior and why. He was supposed to hunt and defend for some cats he never trusted, and blindly follow any orders his leader spouted. His glare landed on Blazingstar. Heartkit was often happy for Windclan's new leadership, and in some cases so was he, but Rainkit wanted to know why this tom was in charge. Was he just the bossiest they could find?
His breath clouded against the frosty leaf-bare air as he let out a sigh. What's the point? He felt as if he were fretting too much, especially as he was only just a kitten, well soon to be apprentice. He glanced to his side at his bright eyed best friends, Heartkit. Rainkit smiled, that was his reason. She would train beside him and that's all he wanted from his only friend.
Rainkit jolted back to reality as he caught the golden gaze of Blazingstar. He rose to his paws and padded forward, looking up at the strong leader with a blank yellow stare. He's thinking fast. He observed, a spark of indignation rising in his chest but he pushed it down. His tail lightly waved in the air as excitement suddenly gleamed in his eyes. He wouldn't have to share a nest with a different family, he would finally be able to train his senses, and he would actually be allowed to explore out of camp. At least he can look past that I can't smell a thing. Rainkit's whiskers twitched, If he knows.
A soft purr rumbled in the young toms throat as he received his new name. I like the sound of that! Rainpaw gave a grin towards Heartpaw before turning around to find his new mentor. He had never heard of this Obsidiansky before but he was most definitely looking forward to analyzing him.

@Lonestar23

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 14th, 2017 at 12:52 AM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit followed along with curiosity. The names of the other new appointed apprentices was somewhat familiar, somewhat not. She had never spend much time in the nursery. Though one name, she knew. Rainkit. Now Rainpaw. He was one of the mean ones who always seemed to pick on her. She was scared of him. And now she had to share den with him, without any adults to tell him to stop. Her excitement went down a little bit, and she lowered her head to hide the moment of fear in her eyes. Then her own name was called. Oh, did she really have to step forward? She'd be seen by all her bullies and they would probably come pick on her later. 'You're too small to be a paw. You won't make it'. She expected something like that.
However, she did as asked and stepped forward, joining the other apprentices by the foot of the breezerock. Taking in a deep breath, she decided to try and be positive for once. She was going to be an apprentice! She was finally able to leave camp, and hoped to do it as often as possible, to escape all the mean glares. But.. What if her mentor was mean too? Then she'd have no escape! But.. Blazingstar knew her a bit, so he'd know that she needs someone kind.. Right?
All this went through her head in the small pause between her name being called, and Blazingstar starting to speak.
Ferretkit was caught by surprise. Blazingstar was taking her as his apprentice? As far as she recalled, it wasn't often leaders took apprentices. Was it? They needed time to take care of the clan and all, right? Ferretkit dug her claws into the ground, to secure herself this wasn't a dream. The soft feeling of dirt and scraping against her claws made it obvious. This was real.
She bowed her head, eyes filled with gratitude, before stepping back slightly and giving space for Moonkit to be named. She didn't really listen. She was too caught up in her own thoughts. As usual.
She was Ferretpaw now. She'd have to get used to that. For a moment she considered staying in her little bush and not using the apprentices den, to avoid Rainpaw and her other harassers. But she wanted to try see how bad it was, before she took the choice. Maybe some of the other apprentices would be nice and stand up to her, who knew?
Waiting for the ceremony to be over, she cheered momentarily at the newly appointed deputy, before pushing her small body though the crowd, trying to find Blazingstar. When she finally did, she didn't exactly know what to say. Were they supposed to touch noses now? She was uncertain. Instead she spoke only two words, her voice trembling with both confusion and excitement. "Why me?"

@Suspiciousmindz

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 14th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
Closed Thread