Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2017, 06:32 AM
LeopardLover56

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Stonegaze exited camp and smelled the WindClan air. She traveled forward, checking every now and then to see if Fernleaf was still behind her. "Want some rabbit?" She said grinning.
@LeopardLover56
*Fernleaf smirked a little.* First one to catch a rabbit wins. Loser has to get mouse bile for the elders.
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
The tom's eyes narrowed. So she knew what he was thinking about? It seemed as if she'd have to deal with his wrath now. If only she hadn't brought it up, he wouldn't have to whinge and whine and pick fights when he shouldn't have. Now just wasn't the time. The place was in general disarray, even though things were still being managed... He didn't want to cause even more trouble, but sometimes Roansplash just couldn't help it.

"What are you bringing that up, for?" the tom spat, paw now firmly planted on the ground. He wasn't afraid to stare now. "There was no point to that... Are you angering me on purpose?" A growl began to emanate from his throat, complementing his less-than-friendly questions. "I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't want any cute little life lessons, especially not from you." He was already having enough trouble as a warrior, being inept in both battle and hunting... But it seemed as if there was just no break for him.

"And I especially don't need any of your sympathy." He was sick of it... Being insulted, being aggravated, even being cared for. He just wanted to be like the others. He wanted to just melt into their ranks, be just another member to the clan. He was, instead, a drain on them. His inabilities had lead to a lack of work on his part, and as hard as he tried to make up for it he could never quite get there. Being empathised with was just another reminder that he would never be up to their standards.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
The she-cat kept her calm voice. "I was there. I was the apprentice in the corner of the den. I was the one who always cleaned out the nursery, tho one with no friends, with nobody to hang out with. Watching everyone was my only resort after the death of my brother. I saw what you did. But that no longer matters. Your a WARRIOR now. You past is your buisness and mine is mine, but you have nothing to be ashamed of." She meowed in a clam voice, raising every once and a while. She flicked her tail and placed it comfortingly on his forhead. Then turned and walked away, tail waving diligently.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw then walked into her clearing, which was actually close to camp, she always wondered why no one was here, other than the rather small entrance, there were also no other way to enter it, which made her fairly happy since she couldn't realy have intruders. She curled up in her nest and gazed at Spiderpaw, waiting for the apprentice to come close.
Spiderpaw walked forward into the entrance to the clearing. He squeezed through, making it inside. He walked over to Blossompaw with a purr as he sat down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:03 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She shuffled her paws, ears flattened to her head. "Really?" Bluetalon mewed, almost a whisper. Her blue fur was spiked up, tail tightly wrapped around her. As if somehow it was a protective barrier. "I'm not normal, I'm not extremely sure how to explain." Her green eyes burned trying to hold in her tears. And her throat felt tight. "It's like, I can't exactly... love? I-It's stupid! I can't exactly explain it." Her claws dug into the dirt, to the point it burned. A few tears fell down her blue face.
The black feline wasn't sure what words could be used to comfort Bluetalon, so she sat close to the blue she-cat and placed her tail on her shoulder. "It's alright if you can't explain it Bluetalon, feelings are hurt to describe sometimes." She said in kind tone. She wondered what Bluetalon exactly meant by she could love. When Onyxwhisper was younger and going through a hard time she just couldn't bring herself to feel any love all she felt was hate, she wondered if that was what Bluetalon was feeling or if it was something else. The she-cat knew that there were cats out there who seemed to be born without being able to feel love, Onyxwhisper would just have to find out as the two she-cats talked more. Her pale green eyes watched Bluetalon calmly and she licked her ear, "You can cry all you want, it's good to cry sometimes." She purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardLover56 View Post
*Fernleaf smirked a little.* First one to catch a rabbit wins. Loser has to get mouse bile for the elders.
Stonegaze darted to where she knew the rabbits abounded. She dropped into a hunters crouch and patiently waited. Come to Papa, she thought devilishly.
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"I was thinking we could go hunt, there are an abundance of rabbits everywhere, and it's kind of suspicious.." he trailed off.
Leafshadow, happy with something to do hopped up, internally pondering Sunshine's remark. She padded over to the cave entrance sticking her head out, sniffing the air. She caught the overwhelming scent of prey. Tail in the air, she made her way out of the cave.
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:54 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The black feline wasn't sure what words could be used to comfort Bluetalon, so she sat close to the blue she-cat and placed her tail on her shoulder. "It's alright if you can't explain it Bluetalon, feelings are hurt to describe sometimes." She said in kind tone. She wondered what Bluetalon exactly meant by she could love. When Onyxwhisper was younger and going through a hard time she just couldn't bring herself to feel any love all she felt was hate, she wondered if that was what Bluetalon was feeling or if it was something else. The she-cat knew that there were cats out there who seemed to be born without being able to feel love, Onyxwhisper would just have to find out as the two she-cats talked more. Her pale green eyes watched Bluetalon calmly and she licked her ear, "You can cry all you want, it's good to cry sometimes." She purred.
Bluetalon relaxed a bit more, letting her tears drip down. She liked how nice Onyxwhisper was to her. She felt bad not telling her one hundred percent of the truth. It dug into her like claws on her skin. She leaned closer to Onyxwhisper, "It's hard," She murmured.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Uh... what? Make an impression on him? Obsidiansky wasn't quite sure whether he liked the sound of that or not, and he wasn't comfortable enough to make a joke on it. Still, he laughed and smiled and tried not to show the rising frustration. It'd be pretty easy to lash out right now. He'd need to be careful. "Well, guess I'm in high demand this time of year." It was the best he could come up with, and it wasn't the greatest remark he had made, but Obsidiansky was trying not to get attached to Fawnskip. Still... the thought that he might actually have a crush on her, that she - that she was wanting to make an impression on him, that he was the one... that she had a crush on, or might, was a subject that Obsidiansky thought of as tempting. Feelings would be talked about later, though.

"And, um... I have an apology of my own to make. I'm sorry I haven't exactly been the best company - don't bother denying it, you and I both know it's true. I haven't, and if I've seemed off, it's just that I'm - well - I'm not used to being talked to like... like you talked to me. It made me uncomfortable and defensive and I apologize for it."

The tom paused and had to think for a second, before he continued. Right now he was pretty uncomfortable, but he was doing his best to apologize nicely and give an explanation for his actions. "And there's stuff going on. Hopefully next time I see you, I'll feel a little more like myself." There. A nice way to end that. Her next words puzzled him, and he was surprised that she was offering him the chance. That was definitely not something he expected! Not that he didn't think Fawnskip was nice, but he would have thought she was the type to keep a prize all to herself. "Challenge accepted," The dark tom smiled. After making that confession, he felt a little bit lighter. Oh sure - he still was uncomfortable with Fawnskip, but he was sure that they could be friends.

And if he did have a crush on her, maybe this was exactly what was needed. They could get to know each other better - and through that, maybe he could decide what he wanted to do next. "When and why did you start flirting?" Obsidiansky asked, his eyes curious and his stance accepting. Whatever Fawnskip said, the dark tom would accept it. It wouldn't matter, after all... he wanted Fawnskip to accept the answers to his questions! Parts of his past were not perfect. He wasn't perfect at all. But, flaws were there in both of them, and the one thing he was hoping was that they could be overlooked. All the rest of his friends could overlook his flaws, and he theirs - could this she cat do the same?
Yes, you do have an apology to make! Was what ran through Fawnskip's mind from the start of Obsidiansky's apology. His defensive nature had been so frustrating! He'd been so awkward! She was getting irritated with him for not easily falling for her tricks, but she refused to let this emotion show through. Of course, she enjoyed challenges, but a certain ginger tomcat she was currently trying to play her games with was already challenge enough. She had been hoping for an easy ride this time, but it seems that that won't be happening.

She was drawn from her thoughts when she decided she'd had enough thinking about how frustrated she was. Fawnskip silently told herself she was supposed to be having fun. She watched him through kind eyes as he continued to apologize, smiling in embarrassment at some statements or nodding in understanding. She inhaled heavily when he finished as if she had just been told a lot that needed to be taken in. Then Fawnskip smiled, laughing softly in an attempt to lighten the air - this was her sign of forgiveness.

Unlike Obsidiansky, Fawnskip was as comfortable as could be. She'd learned to let herself act like she was acting like herself. Wow! If that's not complicated, then what is? And then she felt her defensive walls grow even higher. Fawnskip had had an average kithood which she was grateful for, but for some reason, her adolescence moons were where everything went downhill. She learned she was interested in tomcats, and toms were interested in her. Being a game-loving feline who adored challenges, she refused to go about this the easy way. She just had to learn how to make love into a game. So she did. She experimented with toms, befriending them and discovering what they wanted in a mate. She was quick to learn that most toms adored her appearance, and so she used it to her advantage. She'd use her beauty to keep their attention while she educated herself on them. By the time she was an older apprentice, she was ready to break someone's heart.

She found some immature toms who easily fell for her tricks, and she left them in the dust like she planned. Fawnskip's success gave her confidence which just fueled her outer and inner beauty. Since then, she's been breaking hearts and destroying relationships. Of course, she wouldn't tell Obsidiansky that. Fawnskip sheepishly glanced at him, shaking her head nervously. ``Don't laugh or tattle on me, okay?`` She took a moment to quickly brainstorm a story, but it didn't take her long to think of one seeing that she's lying's best friend. She acted like she was preparing to tell her story, like she was reluctant to share. Maybe if I told him a story - er, my backstory - he'll feel comfortable to tell me something of his own past?

Finally, with a final cautious glance at Obsidiansky, she started, ``When I was an apprentice, I had a crush on a flirty tom from another Clan. He led me to believe he liked me too, but this one Gathering, I found him chatting up some other she-cat.`` Fawnskip avoided Obsidiansky's gaze, looking down at her paws as if to hide tears or even an angry expression. She made herself the victim, in an attempt to gain his understanding and compassion. ``I- I guess I got angry at the entire tomcat population, because I swore against them that day, that I'd never fall in love. I'm ashamed to say this, but I flirted. I know it doesn't make sense. If I didn't want crushes or to fall in love, why did I flirt? I flirted to hide my pain. I guess I thought that I could show the tom that broke my heart that he hadn't hurt me, that I'd moved on. As I grew up, though, I learned not every tomcat was out to hurt me, and I stopped my bitter-flirting, I guess you could call it. Over my moons of flirting, though, I learned you could make an impression on someone by saying a couple charming things. I want someone to love me, to make me feel important and worthy. I- I thought that if I made my mark on a tom, maybe he'd take an interest in me?``

After a few moments of staring at the ground below her, raised her head to gaze at him, smiling painfully. Fawnskip laughed, ``I was a fool, wasn't I?`` She shook her head at herself in disbelief, returning her gaze to her shuffling paws. When her sad laughter faded away, she meowed softly, apologetically, ``I didn't mean to tell you my entire life's story. I'm sorry to put that all on you. I didn't mean to - I just couldn't stop rambling once I started going.``
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:23 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Roansplash couldn't believe the she-cat was still talking. He thought he'd made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to talk, especially not when she'd brought up his past. And now she was saying her apprenticeship was just as rough... He couldn't believe that. But as her story continued, he couldn't help but feel rather guilty for snapping again. He never knew that her brother had died, despite watching over the other cats and trying to reach their standard. So she had a different type of obstacle? It seemed as if apprenticeship difficulties weren't as simple as black and white.

"A warrior... At what cost? You act as if I'm no longer who I was..." He had changed, but he knew that deep down he would never have such a glorious shift in personality and skill as all of the others had. Stoneheart had faced some rough times, though ended up a warrior. She was an apprentice once, she struggled through those moons and finally came out as a fully-fledged warrior. Roansplash couldn't brag that to anyone. He was still an apprentice. An apprentice with a warrior's name and size... He'd only be a warrior if he could be just like everyone else.

"You're wrong. A warrior? That's the one thing I'll never be." The tom's ears flattened as she moved her tail against him, lips curling back into a snarl. It hadn't taken her long to begin padding away, however. He'd avoided that confrontation, at least for now. But now he was left thinking about his role in their clan, what he meant to everyone. His apprenticeship years... What was their purpose? It all felt so incomplete.

Roansplash sighed, turning his back on the departing figure and slumping back down onto the dusty ground of the clearing. The tom absentmindedly dragged his paw along the dirt as he mulled over his worth, starting to curl up into a ball. If it weren't so cold at night, he'd stay at the edge of the clearing for moons on end... Just to avoid situations like this. He needed to do something to prove his worth... He just needed a chance to do so.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Roansplash couldn't believe the she-cat was still talking. He thought he'd made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to talk, especially not when she'd brought up his past. And now she was saying her apprenticeship was just as rough... He couldn't believe that. But as her story continued, he couldn't help but feel rather guilty for snapping again. He never knew that her brother had died, despite watching over the other cats and trying to reach their standard. So she had a different type of obstacle? It seemed as if apprenticeship difficulties weren't as simple as black and white.

"A warrior... At what cost? You act as if I'm no longer who I was..." He had changed, but he knew that deep down he would never have such a glorious shift in personality and skill as all of the others had. Stoneheart had faced some rough times, though ended up a warrior. She was an apprentice once, she struggled through those moons and finally came out as a fully-fledged warrior. Roansplash couldn't brag that to anyone. He was still an apprentice. An apprentice with a warrior's name and size... He'd only be a warrior if he could be just like everyone else.

"You're wrong. A warrior? That's the one thing I'll never be." The tom's ears flattened as she moved her tail against him, lips curling back into a snarl. It hadn't taken her long to begin padding away, however. He'd avoided that confrontation, at least for now. But now he was left thinking about his role in their clan, what he meant to everyone. His apprenticeship years... What was their purpose? It all felt so incomplete.

Roansplash sighed, turning his back on the departing figure and slumping back down onto the dusty ground of the clearing. The tom absentmindedly dragged his paw along the dirt as he mulled over his worth, starting to curl up into a ball. If it weren't so cold at night, he'd stay at the edge of the clearing for moons on end... Just to avoid situations like this. He needed to do something to prove his worth... He just needed a chance to do so.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
The she cat listened for a moment and returned with a vole. "Eat it. I'll soon be at the gatheri g would you like to accompany me?" She asked softly

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Closed Thread