Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:12 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:11 PM
This is my kingdom come [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:07 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:05 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by silver.
Today 01:00 PM

Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:59 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: PoisonDrop Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsy View Post
Name: Holly | Hollykit

What Clan will they go to: Thunderclan

Personality: Their a little mad scientist who just loves to hold experiments, especially with the dead. They tend to rope in their shenanigans and are incredibly smart. They pick up Posiondrops murderous teachings with the time they spend with their mother.

Looks: A fluffy black cat with one long white sock on their left paw, they have sharp blue eyes.

Plots??: Holly kidnaps a litter of newborns under the dead of night and hides them away in Riverclans camp with the help of their riverclan sibling. Causing tensions to further rise.

They help one of her siblings dodge capture by hiding them in their secret hideout.

Mention Me: @nevvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
Name: Rue

What Clan will they go to: ShadowClan

Personality: Rue will start out as a sweet, inquisitive child with a curiosity for the world around him. He doesn't realize what is wrong with his mother, or the rest of his family, until later on down the path. As he grows in ShadowClan, he begins to understand that the things Poisondrop has done to him as a kit were wrong, that death and killing aren't normal. In spite of his surroundings and his upbringing, Rue tries to be personable and accessible as a friend to those around him.

Looks: Since we only know what the father looks like (white isn't technically a coat color!) I'll say he would be either an orange tabby with a white throat and underbelly, or a calico with prominent orange markings that run from his throat to the toes of his right forearm.

Plots??: Nothing too big comes to mind at this moment. Rue will grow in ShadowClan and learn to enjoy that crowd. But he may develop a sense of superiority over others, which could lead to potential situations where Rue will goad others into arguments or terrible scenarios just for his enjoyment. I don't know its so dependant haha.

Other: what happens if clan joining is closed haha

XD If its closed then we will wait ig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
not plum destroying my chances of getting a shc bab accepted SOB

Name:
Jinx - Beastkit

What Clan will they go to:
ShadowClan RiverClan

Personality:
ISTJ-T - she's very independent, but also kind of clingy, like she doesn't want to disappoint anyone but she also doesn't want to break any of the rules in her new Clan. Family is important, but she'll soon discover that her family is somewhat dysfunctional, and will feel super used by her mother, and poof, family is no longer #1. She is somewhat of a Chaotic Neutral/will be, since she's supposed to be evil, but doesn't want to be, so she's hella conflicted. She is ALSO a Turbulent Logistician, kind of unstable but at the same time craves stability, and hates change. Change is her enemy, so don't switch things up on her!!

Looks:
dark brown tabby with icy blue eyes and white speckles

Plots??:
She is deathly loyal to her mother at first, but once she grows older, it'll turn out that she's not particularly a killer or a troublemaker, but will be very fearful of what her mother will do if she betrays her, so she kind of starts to hate herself and her mental stability goes downhill bigtime. eventually, she decides to cut ties with her mother and changes her name to Lilykit/paw, since she'll be trying to escape everything involving her mother!!

Mention Me:
@nevvy

These three are accepted. Only the kit for WindClan and the messenger are open now.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:55 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Name: Periwinkle-Sweetkit
What Clan will they go to: Windclan
Personality:
Sweetkit is generally as her name implies, she is a sweet and naive cat. She is a INFJ. Although they generally have a sweet demeanor, she can be fierce and overprotective of her siblings. Their moral code is somewhat skewed under her mother's influence, and is very stubborn about her views and their loyalty to her family.
Looks: Periwinkle has a white-based fluffy coat with brown speckles. She also has blue-gray eyes.
Plots??: She'll start out very close to her mom and Holly, agreeing with them. When she's sent into Windclan, she'll act mysterious, rude, and self-involved, and be rather lonely without her siblings. At a gathering they'll meet back up with them and establish better relationships with her other siblings, Ruepaw and Beastpaw/Lilypaw. Once she's a warrior, she'll learn of what her mom, grandfather, and great uncle have done. After about 6 moons of disbelief, they'll finally accept that this information is true and cut ties with her mom and Holly, maintaining a protective relationship with Lilypaw and Ruepaw. They'll actively try to be a better person and improve herself. Perhaps if there is a confrontation between her mom and Lilypaw, she can get involved. Other than that I'm still brainstorming!

Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:51 PM

Bump!
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:24 PM

Name: Sammy
What Clan will they go to: Motherclan (aka Messenger)
Personality: Sammy absolutely adores her mother and admires her from her ear tips to her tail tip and everything in between. She tries her best to please her and most likely you will see her copying her every move. But one problem is that she isn't as ruthless as her mother. She second guesses every bad thing her mother teaches her and only reluctantly does it. That's why she tries her best to please her so her mother doesn't catch on. (This is a bit of a lame personality but I can definitely expand it more if you want)
Looks: Light brown cat with dark brown paws and dark blue eyes. (Lmk if you would like a more descriptive look)
Plots??: Perhaps when her mother sends her to send and bring messages, she tries her best to change her siblings' point of views on things and try to change what they are trying to do. Whether her siblings snitch on her is up to the roleplayers.
Just thought I would mention that the name and the light brown fur color is a sort of memory to my dog that died almost around 3 years ago. It came up when I was done choosing an appearance.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Name:
Sapphire | Moss | Mossy | Athy | Darling | Rye - whichever you prefer
Mosskit | Whiskerkit, should she end up joining a clan.

AFAB, She/Her later possibly turned She/They or They/Them

None/Messenger

Personality: INFJ-T according 16Personilities.

+ Calm / Gentle / Sweet +
= Obedient / Curious / Dull / Loyal to a fault =
- Influencable / Dependent / Skittish -

Sweet and innocent, she enjoys to silently playing in a corner while organising things and arranging tiny bouquets to make others happy. She’s soft spoken, gentle and a tad skittish. She’s got a curious mind with a current fascination for plants and bugs and later on extending to anything she is introduced to. Quickly she will realise however that this type of attitude isn’t very well received. From watching her mother react to how she is, to seeing how everyone else acts, she will start to try and adapt fairly early on. This means learning to ignore her childish fascinations, and suppressing the instinct to run and hide in the face of anything she finds scary, or stepping in when someone is hurt. As time progresses, she learns to obey her mother without complaint, growing increasingly distant from others and becoming rather dependent on instructions. She’s influenceable and because of that unable to turn her back on her mother out of fear of being abandoned and disowned. Her thoughts continuously fluctuates between her own values and beliefs and those she is taught to follow, but never quite manages to act. The essence of her is still there, but it often feels like it’s slipping away from her, and wonders if that is the right thing.
Internally she oftentimes worries for what might happen and the consequences of her actions. She has an instinct to help those in need despite the better judgement of what she is taught. Intimidation may be one way to describe her feelings towards her mother, yet dependence and reliability is another. Not knowing much of anyone besides her mother and siblings, she believes them to be the only reliable and truthful cats.
This influenceable mind shows very early on, which is preserved due to growing up in a more sheltered fashion as her family would be the only ones she is surrounded by until later in life. Adding to that, with her soft spoken exterior, she quickly comes over as a ghost of such among the others, which may be one of the reasons for her role as the messenger.
Will she follow in her mother's paw steps, or be able to let go and break away?

Sea of Lovers by Christina Perri, Achilles come down by Gang of Youth and Am I Supposed to Apologise by Maria Mena are some songs that could possibly fit her.

Looks:
She has white and fluffy short to middle length fur with pale grey patches all over. Most notably one under each eye, making it look like she has eyebags. She has long whiskers, and pretty heterochromatic blue and green eyes of a similar shade.

Plots??:
- Poison might notice her softer personality, which could draw displeasure from her and in turn initiate her adaption.
- Through some way or another, she could run into some creature or cat that results in her loosing part of her tail, narrowly escaping infection. This may either strengthen her belief that her family are the only ones to be trusted, or maybe be caused by said family.
- Later on in life, she might meet more and more cats that could bring her to seriously question her mother's values and whether what she is doing is truly right.
- Depending on how everything might go, she may start referring to herself in the third person, kind of like a separation between who she is and who she tries to be. Or she might already be referring to herself in the third person.

Mention Me:
@nevvy

Last edited by Estelle; August 24th, 2022 at 03:58 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Amused

@nevvy

dropping a new load of info for Holly because apparently my brain can keep and stick with one.

if you don't mind me changing her appearance a little - a black cat with white tabby marked paws, one sock trailing up to their elbow. they also have a white tail tip and green and yellow eyes

Holly feels indifferent to their mother and it is pretty hard to predict what's going on in their brain perhaps Posiondrop puts more restrictions on them to control them. They seem to really like their older/younger siblings tho!
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Name:
Sapphire | Moss | Mossy | Athy | Darling | Rye - whichever you prefer
Mosskit | Whiskerkit, should she end up joining a clan.

AFAB, She/Her later possibly turned She/They or They/Them

None/Messenger

Personality: INFJ-T according 16Personilities.

+ Calm / Gentle / Sweet +
= Obedient / Curious / Dull / Loyal to a fault =
- Influencable / Dependent / Skittish -

Sweet and innocent, she enjoys to silently playing in a corner while organising things and arranging tiny bouquets to make others happy. She’s soft spoken, gentle and a tad skittish. She’s got a curious mind with a current fascination for plants and bugs and later on extending to anything she is introduced to. Quickly she will realise however that this type of attitude isn’t very well received. From watching her mother react to how she is, to seeing how everyone else acts, she will start to try and adapt fairly early on. This means learning to ignore her childish fascinations, and suppressing the instinct to run and hide in the face of anything she finds scary, or stepping in when someone is hurt. As time progresses, she learns to obey her mother without complaint, growing increasingly distant from others and becoming rather dependent on instructions. She’s influenceable and because of that unable to turn her back on her mother out of fear of being abandoned and disowned. Her thoughts continuously fluctuates between her own values and beliefs and those she is taught to follow, but never quite manages to act. The essence of her is still there, but it often feels like it’s slipping away from her, and wonders if that is the right thing.
Internally she oftentimes worries for what might happen and the consequences of her actions. She has an instinct to help those in need despite the better judgement of what she is taught. Intimidation may be one way to describe her feelings towards her mother, yet dependence and reliability is another. Not knowing much of anyone besides her mother and siblings, she believes them to be the only reliable and truthful cats.
This influenceable mind shows very early on, which is preserved due to growing up in a more sheltered fashion as her family would be the only ones she is surrounded by until later in life. Adding to that, with her soft spoken exterior, she quickly comes over as a ghost of such among the others, which may be one of the reasons for her role as the messenger.
Will she follow in her mother's paw steps, or be able to let go and break away?

Sea of Lovers by Christina Perri, Achilles come down by Gang of Youth and Am I Supposed to Apologise by Maria Mena are some songs that could possibly fit her.

Looks:
She has white and fluffy short to middle length fur with pale grey patches all over. Most notably one under each eye, making it look like she has eyebags. She has long whiskers, and pretty heterochromatic blue and green eyes of a similar shade.

Plots??:
- Poison might notice her softer personality, which could draw displeasure from her and in turn initiate her adaption.
- Through some way or another, she could run into some creature or cat that results in her loosing part of her tail, narrowly escaping infection. This may either strengthen her belief that her family are the only ones to be trusted, or maybe be caused by said family.
- Later on in life, she might meet more and more cats that could bring her to seriously question her mother's values and whether what she is doing is truly right.
- Depending on how everything might go, she may start referring to herself in the third person, kind of like a separation between who she is and who she tries to be. Or she might already be referring to herself in the third person.

Mention Me:
@nevvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Roses View Post
Name: Sammy
What Clan will they go to: Motherclan (aka Messenger)
Personality: Sammy absolutely adores her mother and admires her from her ear tips to her tail tip and everything in between. She tries her best to please her and most likely you will see her copying her every move. But one problem is that she isn't as ruthless as her mother. She second guesses every bad thing her mother teaches her and only reluctantly does it. That's why she tries her best to please her so her mother doesn't catch on. (This is a bit of a lame personality but I can definitely expand it more if you want)
Looks: Light brown cat with dark brown paws and dark blue eyes. (Lmk if you would like a more descriptive look)
Plots??: Perhaps when her mother sends her to send and bring messages, she tries her best to change her siblings' point of views on things and try to change what they are trying to do. Whether her siblings snitch on her is up to the roleplayers.
Just thought I would mention that the name and the light brown fur color is a sort of memory to my dog that died almost around 3 years ago. It came up when I was done choosing an appearance.
Would you be okay with Sapphire going to WindClan?

Sammy is accepted!
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:12 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevvy View Post

Sammy is accepted!
DUDE I APPLIED FOR MESSENGER FIRST AND IDK IF YOU EVEN SAW IT

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:24 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevvy View Post

Sammy is accepted!
Sure, that works
Old August 26th, 2022, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D View Post
DUDE I APPLIED FOR MESSENGER FIRST AND IDK IF YOU EVEN SAW IT
It wasn"t first come first serve... sorry.