Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM

Old June 15th, 2019, 12:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
As the SkyClan cats neared RiverClan territory, Lionstorm was there to greet them, an expression of displeasure etched across his features.

"SkyClan," he regarded the group of cats that approached. They were far less numerous in numbers than RiverClan, and he supposed they could fit them in-- but he disliked the thought nonetheless. "Make sure all the kits and elders are accounted for, then follow me. For your sakes we will not be crossing the river, but expect to be taken on mandatory swimming lessons once your Clan settles in."

His tail flicked, and he turned to head into the treeline that marked RiverClan territory.

[open for all!]
In the crowd of Skyclanners nearing the border was a small kit with samdy browm fur and large green eyes. She stared up at Lionstorm and pouted before loudly squeaking,” I’m not going to swim or eat your nasty fish!” She exclaimed. As she held her gaze with Lionstorm.

Seconds later, a queen darted out of the crowd and turned to Fazekit,” Don’t say something like that, especially to our deputy!” She exclaimed.

Fazekit smirked,” He’s not my deputy, Frostflight is my deputy. You aren’t getting me to swim or eat your fish, fish breathed riverclanners.” Fazekit taunted back to Lionstorm

The queen looked embarrassed,” I’m sorry for my kit.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 15th, 2019 at 12:26 AM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:31 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"It's one thing to leave my parents behind, they lived a good, full life. But my sister..." he sighed. "Applepaw should be here with me." He looked at Regalstorm. "You would've been an amazing deputy, but...I'm glad we'll be RiverClan warriors together."
He laid his tail across his friends shoulder.
"Applepaw is watching over you in StarClan. She guides your pawsteps." Standing, he nudged the grieving tom. "Now, we should really catch up to the clan, Wolfspark." He gave a sigh, dipping his head to the three graves.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:02 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
He laid his tail across his friends shoulder.
"Applepaw is watching over you in StarClan. She guides your pawsteps." Standing, he nudged the grieving tom. "Now, we should really catch up to the clan, Wolfspark." He gave a sigh, dipping his head to the three graves.
Wolfspark cast one more glance at the graves, then sighed and nodded. He mewed goodbye to his fallen kin before moving forward with Regalstorm. "I'm scared, Regalstorm," the tom admitted. "What if...what if RiverClan thinks I'm a monster?"

Old June 15th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

{Yeah I'm leaving but I had too XD}

Foresaw was excited, she was always excited. It was a wonder if she even knew what was really happening. Though she was a few moons in her training she still acted like a little kit. The flame colored molly was just bouncing around. Spotting the new deputy she ran to catch up. "Hay," Meowed slowing beside him her green blue eyes glancing up at him. "Your a RiverClan cat, what's it like? Is there trees like SkyClan or is it all water?" She asked tail twitching . "Someone said you sleep on floating sticks and that the ground is always wet and it's muddy even when it doesn't rain. They also said you have to swim or your Fox chow. I don't know how to swim. " She continued mouth not stopping. "Wait that does fish taste like I heard warriors saying that's all you can eat were were going." Firepaw added jolting her head up to look back at him. Is she had to live on the scaly things she wanted to know. Thoughts jumping again the lengthy molly lowered her head. "I don't really want to leave." The apprentice added glancing behind her. She was leaving behind her kit hood, the cats she'd lost her memories. It was sad now that she thought of it. With that the ginger feline fell silent.

It was refreshing to see a more or less excited face - let alone an apprentice. Her mouth seemed to move a mile a minute! Though, her ignorant questions drew an amused purr to rumble in his chest, tilting his head awkwardly to meet her gaze, "Well, for starters... the territory isn't all water. It is a little bit marshy, but only near the river. There's plenty of trees near the Thunderclan and Shadowclan Border though!" Holding his tongue for a moment, he thought about how to continue, "I imagine that we'll all be teaching you how to swim... Riverclan and myself," His gaze turned serious for a moment, softening as he didn't want to worry her, especially after her comment about not wanting to leave. He could sympathize with her worry.... "It's important for Skyclan's safety that they know how, but it will feel like home in no time, I promise." The silver tom touched his tail gently to her back, hoping the gesture would be comforting. Though as he turned his gaze forward he didn't even realize how far a distance the clan had already traveled and up ahead he spotted the familiar pelt of Lionstorm. He needed to try and talk to him... Giving Firepaw one final encouraging smile, the tom began to quickly stride towards the Riverclan deputy, though last moment he turned and called to the apprentice, "You don't have to eat fish if you don't like it, but at least try it once!" And with that he continued quickly away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
clipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
clipped
As Frostflight neared the front of the travelling clan, he was surprised to hear the kit say something so daring to Lionstorm's face. Quickly he cut in, offering a stern look to the kit as he rested his tail on the kits back, "No, Lionstorm isn't your deputy, but he is still Riverclan's deputy. It's important that we be respectful to our hosts." It was less of a command, more of a gentle suggestion and he would hope the kit would understand - while they didn't mean it - what they said was rude. "If you try fish you may like it," He pointed out playfully, "and if you don't like them, if you know how to swim you can kill em. Make em pay for tasting gross!" He offered a smile to both kit and queen, then turned with an expectant expression to Lionstorm - he couldn't quite read the golden tom's mood.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 15th, 2019, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quickstep was infuriated! He could not believe his clan would have to join RiverClan. He wished he had died fighting the dogs, so he wouldn't have to do this.
OPEN

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!

Last edited by silvertail000; June 15th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Wolfspark cast one more glance at the graves, then sighed and nodded. He mewed goodbye to his fallen kin before moving forward with Regalstorm. "I'm scared, Regalstorm," the tom admitted. "What if...what if RiverClan thinks I'm a monster?"

"While I am around they won't call you any of the sort!" He huffed, smiling.

Dreampaw - formerly Bellpaw - walked downcast beside Snowpaw, Eaglepaw, and Skypaw. Why had Grousestar decided to merge clans?! She wanted to be a SkyClan warrior, not some RiverClan-merged halfbreed!

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 15th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 02:47 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post

"While I am around they won't call you any of the sort!" He huffed, smiling.

Dreampaw - formerly Bellpaw - walked downcast beside Snowpaw, Eaglepaw, and Skypaw. Why had Grousestar decided to merge clans?! She wanted to be a SkyClan warrior, not some RiverClan-merged halfbreed!
Wolfspark sighed. "I hope I'll be a good warrior at least. I don't know how well I'll fit in with my...deformities." He cast a glance back toward SkyClan,and his heart started to race as he saw the faint outlines of his kins' graves. "M-Maybe I should stay back," he stammered as he began drifting away from Regalstorm. "I'll never be a good RiverClan warrior. For StarClan's sake, I wasn't even a good SkyClan warrior!"

@Nebby
Old June 15th, 2019, 03:02 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

It was wild to watch the rise and succession of a Clan within his own lifetime, and a small part of Cedarsprint wondered if this moment would make history like it had when SkyClan first entered the forest as an additional faction that aligned itself with the others in their fight against the Evil Era. He'd seen similar attitudes of resentment and passed it off with years of experience, a 'been there, done that' perspective that had started to serve him well in these moons. Now, he was stationed in the RiverClan territory and helping the SkyClan cats resettle in their new environment, a change he assumed had to be drastic for cats who'd spent their lives secluded from the rest. "Alright, put your feathers and clouds and whatever else you brought over there," Cedarsprint directed the incoming cats, watching the stream of SkyClan becoming ready to merge with RiverClan. He felt for them, he really did. But unlike the disbanding of the Dusk Syndicate, they'd aligned themselves with morality and reaped the benefits of being taken in. He just hoped the social climate welcomed them, and the land could support the extra mouths to feed. "Remember, you'll have to make your own nests -- we use reeds here, not..." What did SkyClan have? Grass? Well, he didn't continue that thought as he gazed at their physique. Cedarsprint cracked a smile, amused. "RiverClan is happy to have all of you and your... toned legs."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 15th, 2019, 03:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Some were excited, some were infuriated, and quite frankly Umbraice didn’t know what to feel. Maybe he was empty...he’s been in skyclan for so long that it didn’t make sense to move to a new territory...and, a fishy one at that? Not everyone knew, but Umbraice actually liked fish. Unlike his clan mates, whenever he was out on his adventures, fish was the easiest thing to hunt, so he had to teach himself. Umbraice would miss easily leaving the territory of skyclan and going off to explore the deeper lands of the world, sometimes beyond twoleg territory, but now they were relocating and he wasn’t entirely sure what riverclan would bring.

( Open !)

Old June 15th, 2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Wolfspark sighed. "I hope I'll be a good warrior at least. I don't know how well I'll fit in with my...deformities." He cast a glance back toward SkyClan,and his heart started to race as he saw the faint outlines of his kins' graves. "M-Maybe I should stay back," he stammered as he began drifting away from Regalstorm. "I'll never be a good RiverClan warrior. For StarClan's sake, I wasn't even a good SkyClan warrior!"

"No." He growled fiercely, backtracking and nudging his friends haunches. "You are not leaving me. Do..do you know how much pain.." He gulped. "..how much pain I was in when I thought you died?? I.. I can't lose you Wolfspark.. I love you!" The words rushed out of his muzzle and he sobbed.

My secret is out.. he thought.

All his life as a warrior, cats had wondered why he hadn't taken a mate. Now one of his clanmates - the one he loved no less - knew why.
He was gay.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 15th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.