Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM

Old September 17th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Catmint and Sorrel Hunt

@BEAR. @Leafy [gonna stick this here cause I'm not 100% certain where it goes.]
Leechscar paid little attention to Rando, and after making sure that Littlepaw was on his tail he headed straight out of camp, cut through the territory to the outskirts, and although it took a little sniffing on his part, made his way to the twolegplace. He immediately hated it and silently cursed Lightningpaw for making him do this.

The twolegplace smelt disgusting and many of the dens had large barriers around them so seeing if they had a garden was a pain in the tail. Don't even get him started on the dogs. The grumpy warrior grumbled and snarled with raised hackles, flattened ears, and a fluffed-up lashing tail as he led the mini patrol through the terrible place.

The bitter warrior didn't have to go too far before he came across a twoleg garden without the barriers or yapping dogs, he spied a kittypet starting out of the clearstone above them, but so long as it stayed inside, they wouldn't have a problem.

"We need that." He turned to Littlepaw and glanced at Scorchedface with a cool glower. "The tall plant with the purple flowers that smell good, catmint." He explained not sure if either Littlepaw or Scorchedface had gotten to look at the herbs they were searching for before Leechscar hurried them out of camp.

"We also need sorrel, it's a leafy plant, grows low to the ground, and is in a cluster, smells sour." He added in case one spotted that around here. It would save them from having to sniff out another garden, and potentially having to spend more time with the moody ass of a warrior.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Catmint and Sorrel Hunt

scorchedfang

He had not expected this patrol to take them beyond WindClan's territory, but the change in scenery quickly piqued Fellcone's interest. He actually recognized some of this - from Before Times, the long long ago.

It was invigorating. It had been a long time since he had the urge to poke his nose around places, see what had changed since his last visit. His paws were itching to explore.

.. But first, the task on paw. The herbs were not totally unfamiliar but a reminder was helpful. "Got it."

Hopping the fence was easy. Fellcone eyed the garden bed below before he caught sight of what appeared to be one of the mentioned plants. Upon further investigation and much to his pleasure, it looked like catmint. Tall, purpley, smelled pretty nice. Made his mouth water, he kind of wanted to chew on it. Or rub on it...? He wanted to do a lot of things, but maintained his composure as he began to gingerly collect sprigs of the herb. (He was not sure what part was desired, so he would take what he could without causing too much damage.)

[ +3 catmint ]
[ @Undertaker, @Leafy ]
Old September 18th, 2023, 03:42 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ Kittysoftpaws- active, Ultimate predator- active
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Littlepaw continued to trail after Leechscar, making sure to stay caught up; she sure would when it started to become unfamiliar. The closer they got to the twoleg place, the more uncomfortable she became. She didn't know that they would get this close to collect herbs. Did they not have this anywhere in their territory? It was too late to back out now; she might as well deal with it and help get this over with. She gazed at the surrounding 'dens' and these weird wall-like things around it. This was such an odd place with a lot of activity going on, too, if she judged by all the scents she kept smelling. Her attention returned to her mentor as he spoke about the herbs they needed. Littlepaw gave a nod and waited a bit to see if he had anything else to say, which she got her answer with scorchedfang walking off. Using that as a sign, she went straight for the catmint since that was the first spotted and quickly found one. The grey tabby plucked two of them, not wanting to wipe them out from the area. Now she guessed she could sniff around to that sorrel; it wouldn't hurt to find some.

@Undertaker @BEAR.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old September 19th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

@BEAR. @Leafy
Leechscar grabbed two of the catmint, ignoring the odd urge to roll around in the stuff, and watched as Scorchedface and Littlepaw collected their catmint. Between the three of them, they had collected a nice amount so Leechscar wasn't going to bother stuffing more in his maw even though he could carry more. They still needed to find sorrel. While debating on which way to go, Leechscar found himself unconsciously chewing on the catmint... oops. He stopped once he noticed he was doing it, but was too petty to feel all that bad about it. Lightningpaw was going to have to deal with chewed-on catmint.
[+2 catmint]

After a moment's thought, Leechscar led them to the next twoleg den, bunching his muscles and springing to the top of one of the wooden barriers to look down into the yard. It seemed they got lucky, another garden was in the back, but he also noticed a smaller dog slumbering in its den, the muzzle was pretty gray so he guessed it was pretty old, and he could see where its tether was buried in the ground.

Hmm... they'll be fine. Silently urging the two to follow, he leaps down into the grass. Leechscar glances at the sleeping dog for one long moment and then passes it to get to the garden. Dropping his catmint while he shuffles around the plants in the garden till he finds the one Lightningpaw has shown him. He sniffs it and wrinkles his nose at the tangy scent. "Grab as much as you can of this," he waved his tail towards the sorrel, "and let's get out of here."

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 05:18 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ Kittysoftpaws- active, Ultimate predator- active
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had to stop herself several times from trying to chew and eat the catmint; it smelt so good. The herb's smell made her wonder how the medicine cats controlled themselves with this stuff; it was very tempting. She glanced at Leechscar when she noticed his movements and followed him shortly afterward. Littlepaw didn't know this area well enough to adventure alone, so she trusted these two not to lead her into a mess. She leaped onto the fence alongside her mentor and looked at what he was staring at; oh, that thing looked scary for it being small. She didn't want to see it's reaction to them if it woke up, even if it was tied down. Littlepaw felt her paws hit the ground softly as she kept pace with Leechscar. She waited to see what he was doing since she didn't get a good look at the second plant that Lightingpaw asked for. She didn't have to wait long since she looked right at it after he exposed the plant. Doing as told, she went and snipped off three of the sorrel before she looked back to Leechscar and the other warrior. Her taste buds couldn't choose if the plants tasted good or bad.
[+2 catmint, + 3 sorrel]

@Undertaker @BEAR.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old September 23rd, 2023, 11:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

[ sorry, i completely forgot about this ]

Once the catmint was squared away, Fellcone joined the duo by the sorrel patch. He carefully extracted a couple leaves, nose wrinkling at the stench. At this point, he did not want to carry more - it seemed kind of impractical with something so fragile.

(The dog was noted, but not a concern.)

Ears twitching, he glanced at Leechscar and the kid before he started to head back toward the way they had come. No point standing around.

[ @Undertaker @Leafy ]
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

@BEAR. @Leafy [I'll have Leech take all the herbs and report since we're done]
As both cats got the sorrel without any issues from the slumbering dog, Leechscar quickly snatched three leaves of sorrel, collected his catmint, and waited to make sure that Littlepaw was staying close before following behind Sorchedface as they made their way back to camp.  

[+3 sorrel +2 catmint]

Purrks