Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old June 4th, 2023, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default pretty princesses [p]

lottie ☆

Lottie stood outside of a large-scale building, staring at the warmly-colored walls and bright lights. Their reflection created highlights in her eyes that stood out against the dark nighttime background. While this Two-Leg den was a pretty sight to behold day-by-day, and she was used to the busy, vibrant appearance, looking at the lights for too long still tended to strain her eyes, so Lottie looked away. Instead, as a breeze gently displaced her fur, she focused on the sight in front of her. Tiana.
‟Well darn, Tiana. Looks a lil' chilly out.”
She had thought up some plans to walk along the city, traversing along sidewalks and litter and maneuvering between people, up until they found a pretty, vegetated spot to sit and chat. Lottie wouldn't mind having some nice, soft lighting, which some parts of the city would provide, but she mainly wanted to see flowers. She wanted to pick roses, though after further thought, that might hurt a tad. She would settle for dandelions and poppies and whatever the city gifted her with.

She didn't know if Tiana would want to go out and walk that far, though, with the weather. Lottie herself didn't know where exactly they'd be going; she'd just figure it out as they went. It couldn't be that hard to find a nice area. She just wanted it to be a perfect evening for her and T.

// @marshall
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; June 4th, 2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old June 4th, 2023, 10:48 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: pretty princesses [p]

➵ tiana ˚♡ ⋆。˚
// ➵ @hope

"certainly my friend." said the she-cat with elegance. tiana's piercing eyes glimmered in the night of the city, oh how she adored it here. while sometimes she felt stuck, she always found a way to progress. though something about the little things that most would find a bore always brought her joy. watching the birds flock by, watching leaves pass by in the breeze, or even watching the pretty lights that seemed to dance across the city with their constant flickers. when she was younger tiana thought the lights must've been staring at her with the flickering, it was almost like watching one blink right back at you. though unlike tiana they were perfect at keeping eye contact.
as she turned, the warm face of her best friend in the whole wide world greeted her. oh how she loved lottie, they had been two peas in a pod since they met as kittens. no matter what happened, they were always together. tiana quite liked that, there wasn't all too many that truly cared for you in the city, and any one she could get would be one she'd held onto. "well? whats on the docket today lottie? the city is practically singing our names our there, and for once theres not much left for me to do with my folk in this den. what do you say we go out? a girls trip would do us both some good."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; June 4th, 2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old June 6th, 2023, 04:21 PM
wanna play a game?

lottie ☆

Lottie offered a wide smile. That girl could read her mind. Considering how long they'd been friends, that wasn't too absurd, but it still warmed her heart. She opened her mouth to reply, but was so rudely cut off by the loud sound of a monster running by. After giving Tiana a sheepish look and waiting for the monster to pass, Lottie spoke softly.
‟Would'ja like to go on a walk n find somewhere nice to sit? I've been wanting to pick flowers n maybe we could find some supper.”
Just a nice, laid-back evening with her favorite person. What wasn't there to look forward to?

// @marshall
i’m smiling too”

---

Old June 6th, 2023, 09:45 PM
eternally tired

➵ tiana ˚♡ ⋆。˚
// ➵ @hope

"i think i'd quite like that darlin!" tiana returned the smile back to her dear friend, the sound of monster jolted tiana the slightest bit, but it only took another moment for her fur to set and her face to rest once more. "i think i know the perfect spot, its just right off this corner and to the right a lil bit. just follow me, 'kay?" tiana used her tail and patted the top of lotties’ head and once again smiled before turning to lead lottie down the city. nighttime was always the harshest part of the city in her opinion. sure all things thrived in the day, but the things that thrived at night were truly the things to be scared of. tiana never let that get to her however though, she loved the night. it was elegant in its own beautiful way and she would always appreciate that.
gracefully passing through all the humans that littered the sidewalk. she reached the end of the corner and turned again to the right to find the goldmine. the city had a small public garden that stayed lit by a single hanging lamp, it was rusted and creaky [if metal even could creak] but it still ran quite fine. as pretty as it was, bugs gathered around it at night for a chance to bask in its precious light. at least, the light was precious to them. tiana had always wondered why, it was such a fickle thing to be attracted to. she guessed she shouldn't be one to judge, it wasn't like she was one of them.
"alright lottie, we're here." she said in a soft tone as she padded up to the garden. quickly hopping up onto the fence that guarded the precious garden, she sat and admired the flowers. tansies, roses, poppies and all kinds of other flowers. "its just gorgeous ain't it?" she mentioned to her friend. tiana would not be the first to hop down as she always let lottie have first pick of these kind of things. it seemed to make her happy which in turn made tiana happy, and she always preferred for lottie to pick these kind of things out for her anyway.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; June 6th, 2023 at 09:45 PM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 06:50 PM
wanna play a game?

lottie ☆

The she-cat blushed at the tail touch and followed Tiana quietly, using the moments of silence as they walked to lean back and relax. The night brought her peace, and she allowed its music to wash over her soul—the tune of the silly little crickets, the heartbeat of the wind, the faraway birdsong. Immersing herself in the world of noise made her feel more present, and being with Tiana made her feel alive. What a wonderful time and place to exist in.

Soon they neared the place that T was taking her, and Lottie began to pay more attention to the location. Well.... a little bit more attention. She had abruptly heard a crunch beneath her and set her eyes down to find a squished bug. ‟W...woopsie..” She murmured, lightly pushing the no longer moving lil guy out of her walk way.

Some number of steps later, once they arrived at their destination and she'd hopped atop the fence, the she-cat took a second and gave the spot a look-over. It was odd -- she might have been here before, considering its proximity to Home, but if she had, she'd never given it the time of day. Nodding along in agreement with Tiana's comment, she noted that she clearly should have.
‟Well color me silly! This place is quite the find, T.‟ Lottie turned to face her and continued, ‟Thanks for showin' me, peach ~ ♥
She then hopped down to fully enter the garden and thought for a second. There were so many different types of flowers. Hopefully she could find Tiana's favorite. If not, she could always look somewhere else on her own time. For now, she picked a corner of the garden that had lotsa flowers and began to make her way through it, looking for the prettiest ones.

‟Are there any kinds you wanna look for in particular?‟ she asked. Specifics weren't necessary but if there was anything Tiana wanted, Lottie wanted to have it in mind so she could try her best to find some.

// @marshall
i’m smiling too”

---

Old August 2nd, 2023, 02:31 PM
eternally tired

➵ tiana ˚♡ ⋆。˚
// ➵ @hope

tiana blushed [if cats even could], lottie always had the prettiest nicknames for her. peach~ .. had a ring to it. hopping down with her lovely lottie, she admired the flowers once again with her. so elegant.. so innocent.. so effortlessly beautiful. it certainly reminded her of someone, she thought as she turned to her friend. ❤

。˚*°:⋆"hmm, i reckn' there are some red bloomin ones i'd like! you've always had an eye for that, i'd appreciate if you found one that suit your fancy. because if it catches your eye, it'll certainly catch mine."

as the breeze sung and the lantern flickered, tiana grew an increasing sense of comfort in this garden. the old couple that once owned it had long since passed, but their love for it had not. she felt the warmth they had put into it, and she wanted only to pass that on once again. beady eyes looked gently at her friend as she awaited her response.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||