Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old April 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase gazed at Schuyler again as she told him that she was ready and nodded, he was about to follow her but it happened that she pulled him along and he gazed at Mako before smiling, at least, Schuyler was there for him, and he was honestly pretty happy about that, he held her hand and let her pull him along. As she told him that she was gonna contact Aura, he looked a little surprised, how did that even work? Though, the answer that followed surprised him the most, she knew where Aura was! Well, at leats that would help them a lot along their researches.

He gazed at her Charizard as she came out of her pokeball before his attention was taken by the amber Schuyler showed him. "That's pretty sweet, it looks really nice, that old lady must've liked you in order to basically give it to you." He said before he felt something nudge him and realised it was the Charizard, and after Schuyler spoke, he started petting her.
Schuyler nodded, suddenly in a fit of laughter. Her bangs fell over her face as she laughed, her eyeliner getting slightly smudged, giving her eyes a slight smokey look. She didn't even realize how beautiful she looked, suddenly laughing for the first time since she had met Chase. She calmed down after a moment, taking Chase's hand, returning Blaze back to her Poke ball. When she tucked the ball into her bag, she smiled up at him, still giggling a bit. "So, uh... Do you think you're ready...?" She asked, tracing his palm with her thumb.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Schuyler nodded, suddenly in a fit of laughter. Her bangs fell over her face as she laughed, her eyeliner getting slightly smudged, giving her eyes a slight smokey look. She didn't even realize how beautiful she looked, suddenly laughing for the first time since she had met Chase. She calmed down after a moment, taking Chase's hand, returning Blaze back to her Poke ball. When she tucked the ball into her bag, she smiled up at him, still giggling a bit. "So, uh... Do you think you're ready...?" She asked, tracing his palm with her thumb.
Chase had finished getting ready and gazed at Schuyler as she started laughing, a smile on his face as she did so, she was simply so beautiful, he couldn't even put it into words. As she asked him if he was ready to go, he nodded. "Of course I am, I was only waiting for you to be ready." He said and gave her forehead a kiss, running his thumb over her hand and pulling her close to him. "You don't even know how adorable you look." He murmured.
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase had finished getting ready and gazed at Schuyler as she started laughing, a smile on his face as she did so, she was simply so beautiful, he couldn't even put it into words. As she asked him if he was ready to go, he nodded. "Of course I am, I was only waiting for you to be ready." He said and gave her forehead a kiss, running his thumb over her hand and pulling her close to him. "You don't even know how adorable you look." He murmured.
Schuyler smiled, a blush on her cheeks. She buried her face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Her long, dark hair fell over her and Chase like a blanket. She just wanted to stay like this.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She laughed and reached up to brush his cheek with her hand. "I'm not as adorable as you..." She stepped back, bringing her hand down his arm to hold his hand again. "We will always be together." She said with a firm nod. She would never leave his side.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 11th, 2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Schuyler smiled, a blush on her cheeks. She buried her face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Her long, dark hair fell over her and Chase like a blanket. She just wanted to stay like this.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She laughed and reached up to brush his cheek with her hand. "I'm not as adorable as you..." She stepped back, bringing her hand down his arm to hold his hand again. "We will always be together." She said with a firm nod. She would never leave his side.
As she buried her face in his neck, he buried his nose in her hair to breathe in her lovely scent, he wanted to hold her there forever, he closed his eyes, enjoying the position they were in right now.

Though, as she pulled away, he didn't know why, but something made him a little sad, but he smiled once more as she brushed his cheek with her hand. "You're much more adorable than I am." He said and firmly held her hand, nodding at what she said afterwards.
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:09 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
As she buried her face in his neck, he buried his nose in her hair to breathe in her lovely scent, he wanted to hold her there forever, he closed his eyes, enjoying the position they were in right now.

Though, as she pulled away, he didn't know why, but something made him a little sad, but he smiled once more as she brushed his cheek with her hand. "You're much more adorable than I am." He said and firmly held her hand, nodding at what she said afterwards.
Schuyler smiled, blushing. She sighed happily. As she had pulled away, she sensed his disappointment and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she played with the string of his hoodie. She then wrapped her arms around him, just enjoying their time together.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Schuyler smiled, blushing. She sighed happily. As she had pulled away, she sensed his disappointment and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she played with the string of his hoodie. She then wrapped her arms around him, just enjoying their time together.
Chase held her close to him, smiling as she finally pressed herself closer to him again, he closed his eyes and gave the top of her head a kiss. "I don't know why, but I certainly would stay heer forever..." He admitted, holding her protectively, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:55 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase held her close to him, smiling as she finally pressed herself closer to him again, he closed his eyes and gave the top of her head a kiss. "I don't know why, but I certainly would stay heer forever..." He admitted, holding her protectively, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
"Schuyler felt giddy as Chase kissed her hair, and she pressed even closer to him, feeling safe as she closed her eyes a moment, smiling and nodding. "I... Would to" she said, letting out a happy sigh.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
"Schuyler felt giddy as Chase kissed her hair, and she pressed even closer to him, feeling safe as she closed her eyes a moment, smiling and nodding. "I... Would to" she said, letting out a happy sigh.
Chase smiled and held her even closer as she pressed herself against him, he then ran his hand through her hair, making sure she felt nothing but happiness. "But we have a job to do." He said.