Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(Idk ô.o for some reason, Chase got corrected to Chris.)

Chase gazed down at her as his team ran after him. "Look, let's just head back and try to find something with his scent on it, maybe Night will be able to fid him." He said and lowered himself to her height, placing one hand on her shoulder. "We'll find Aura, I promise." He added.
Schuyler nodded slowly, blinking rapidly as more tears fell. She turned and buried her face in his chest a moment, clutching his shirt in one fist. She cried a few minutes, soon taking a deep breath and pulling back to wipe her eyes. "Th-thank you, Chase.... you and... and your pokemon have done so much for me already and I could never thank you enough..." she sighed and stood up shakily, only to grab her forehead as a severe pain went through it. Suddenly she heard Aura's voice in her head. 'Master, please, help me... I was kidnapped by your father's men. I am in deep pain, and unable to use my abilities or moves in my state, but my aura was able to reach you because of our strong bond. I am sorry to put you against your father, but I can't hold on much longer.... I am very far away, but.... you and Chase must find me... please..."

Schuyler opened her eyes and glanced at Chase a moment before dropping down on one knee, a hand to her chest. "I... have to go.... face my father..." she gulped and glanced at Vopa and Night, who had come to her side, their expressions very worried. Schuyler shook uncontrollably, shaking her head. "Am I even.... prepared...? My father is one of the strongest trainers in the world... how..." she gazes at her trembling hand, then curls it into a shaky fist. "He... He hurt my Pokemon... I want to take him down, to make him pay, but... Will I be able to manage it...?" She blinks up at Chase.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Schuyler nodded slowly, blinking rapidly as more tears fell. She turned and buried her face in his chest a moment, clutching his shirt in one fist. She cried a few minutes, soon taking a deep breath and pulling back to wipe her eyes. "Th-thank you, Chase.... you and... and your pokemon have done so much for me already and I could never thank you enough..." she sighed and stood up shakily, only to grab her forehead as a severe pain went through it. Suddenly she heard Aura's voice in her head. 'Master, please, help me... I was kidnapped by your father's men. I am in deep pain, and unable to use my abilities or moves in my state, but my aura was able to reach you because of our strong bond. I am sorry to put you against your father, but I can't hold on much longer.... I am very far away, but.... you and Chase must find me... please..."

Schuyler opened her eyes and glanced at Chase a moment before dropping down on one knee, a hand to her chest. "I... have to go.... face my father..." she gulped and glanced at Vopa and Night, who had come to her side, their expressions very worried. Schuyler shook uncontrollably, shaking her head. "Am I even.... prepared...? My father is one of the strongest trainers in the world... how..." she gazes at her trembling hand, then curls it into a shaky fist. "He... He hurt my Pokemon... I want to take him down, to make him pay, but... Will I be able to manage it...?" She blinks up at Chase.
Chase was pretty surprised by how she acted, but it was pretty normal, he just hadn't seen someone like her before, it was a first. "No problem... But are you okay?" He asked as she grabbed her forehead, the look on her face pretty much gave away that it was due to pain, and as she dropped to one knee, he gave her a confused look at first, but as she spoke, his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Look, I'll do it, no matter what you say." He admitted, his team was strong and he was a really good trainer, he would battle her father more than willingly. "Stop being so stressed now, you won't be the one facing him." He added and opened her shaky fist and intertwining their fingers as he held her hand.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:00 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase was pretty surprised by how she acted, but it was pretty normal, he just hadn't seen someone like her before, it was a first. "No problem... But are you okay?" He asked as she grabbed her forehead, the look on her face pretty much gave away that it was due to pain, and as she dropped to one knee, he gave her a confused look at first, but as she spoke, his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Look, I'll do it, no matter what you say." He admitted, his team was strong and he was a really good trainer, he would battle her father more than willingly. "Stop being so stressed now, you won't be the one facing him." He added and opened her shaky fist and intertwining their fingers as he held her hand.
Schuyler looked up as Chase took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip. She didn't pull her hand away, though; honestly, she actually enjoyed the interaction. She looked down at their joined hands and rubbed her thumb on his palm, feeling more secure knowing he would be with her through all that was going to happen. She smiled brightly at him suddenly, bringing his hand to her chest where her heart was beating, to show her thankfulness. It was a bit odd, yes, but she was just that way. "Chase, I... Am glad I met you... you have helped me so much, I am thankful to you... and even though Mako doesn't like me all that much, I... want to thank her, too... she has been amazing in all this... I would give her a hug, but... she probably wouldn't allow it..." she smiled at the Mawile before turning back to Chase. "I owe you so much... one day, I want to be as strong as you, and just as amazing..." she bit her lip and glanced at Fiery. The Ninetales was standing off to the side, Tomo curled up asleep on her back. Fiery came over to her trainer and nudged her gently. Schuyler blinked at Chase. "Um... should we go back to the room and get ready...?" She kept her hand in his, not wanting him to let go quite yet.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Schuyler looked up as Chase took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip. She didn't pull her hand away, though; honestly, she actually enjoyed the interaction. She looked down at their joined hands and rubbed her thumb on his palm, feeling more secure knowing he would be with her through all that was going to happen. She smiled brightly at him suddenly, bringing his hand to her chest where her heart was beating, to show her thankfulness. It was a bit odd, yes, but she was just that way. "Chase, I... Am glad I met you... you have helped me so much, I am thankful to you... and even though Mako doesn't like me all that much, I... want to thank her, too... she has been amazing in all this... I would give her a hug, but... she probably wouldn't allow it..." she smiled at the Mawile before turning back to Chase. "I owe you so much... one day, I want to be as strong as you, and just as amazing..." she bit her lip and glanced at Fiery. The Ninetales was standing off to the side, Tomo curled up asleep on her back. Fiery came over to her trainer and nudged her gently. Schuyler blinked at Chase. "Um... should we go back to the room and get ready...?" She kept her hand in his, not wanting him to let go quite yet.
As she looked away, he smiled and, she was pretty cute, the way she acted was adorable most of the times and he simply ran his thumb over her hand in return, he then blushed as she brought his hand to her chest, why was she doing that? "Well, I'm simply doing what I'm supposed to, I'm not gonna leave you alone against your father after what you told me about him, I'd feel horrible." He admitted and gazed at Mako before telling her, in sign language that Schuyler was thankful. Mako gave a nod and simply replied that she didn't want to see him sad. "Look, Schuyler, you don't owe me anything, I don't know why you think I do, but I don't, you being here is enough." He said softly and have her a nod afterwards. "Yeah, we should head back." He added.
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
As she looked away, he smiled and, she was pretty cute, the way she acted was adorable most of the times and he simply ran his thumb over her hand in return, he then blushed as she brought his hand to her chest, why was she doing that? "Well, I'm simply doing what I'm supposed to, I'm not gonna leave you alone against your father after what you told me about him, I'd feel horrible." He admitted and gazed at Mako before telling her, in sign language that Schuyler was thankful. Mako gave a nod and simply replied that she didn't want to see him sad. "Look, Schuyler, you don't owe me anything, I don't know why you think I do, but I don't, you being here is enough." He said softly and have her a nod afterwards. "Yeah, we should head back." He added.
Schuyler looked up at Chase as he spoke, her eyes wide. She smiled and reached up with her other hand, tracing his cheek bone with her fingers. His skin was so soft... she then stood up, pulling him up with her. Since she was still in her tank top and short shorts, she was pretty cold, shivering all over. She had left the sweater Chase had given her back in their room, so she had no way to stay warm. She knew it was not a good idea for her to stay in the cold too long, so she hurried back towards the hotel, pulling Chase along beside her. Her face was set into a determined expression. She wanted to get going. Her Lucario was hurting, in horrible, unimaginable pain... she could tell by his voice when he had been speaking to her mind. It had been out of breath and full of suffering...

She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't think about that now. She had her other Pokemon by her side. She had... Chase by her side. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought. She smiled to herself.

They reached the hotel door and she gently drops his hand, hurrying over to the elevator.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Schuyler looked up at Chase as he spoke, her eyes wide. She smiled and reached up with her other hand, tracing his cheek bone with her fingers. His skin was so soft... she then stood up, pulling him up with her. Since she was still in her tank top and short shorts, she was pretty cold, shivering all over. She had left the sweater Chase had given her back in their room, so she had no way to stay warm. She knew it was not a good idea for her to stay in the cold too long, so she hurried back towards the hotel, pulling Chase along beside her. Her face was set into a determined expression. She wanted to get going. Her Lucario was hurting, in horrible, unimaginable pain... she could tell by his voice when he had been speaking to her mind. It had been out of breath and full of suffering...

She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't think about that now. She had her other Pokemon by her side. She had... Chase by her side. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought. She smiled to herself.

They reached the hotel door and she gently drops his hand, hurrying over to the elevator.
Chase blushed even more as she traced his cheek bone with her fingers, he surprisingly didn't mind it, though, it was a whole other story when it came to Mako, who basically shot not any look- no, it was the glare. Though, Chase let himself be pulled along, after all, with what she had on, he knew she was cold, and he couldn't really blamer her after she had woken up so startled, he didn't say anything, and as they finally made it to the hotel, he followed her to the elevator, as they finally reached their room, he looked around and thought a little, would he really be able to defeat her father..?
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase blushed even more as she traced his cheek bone with her fingers, he surprisingly didn't mind it, though, it was a whole other story when it came to Mako, who basically shot not any look- no, it was the glare. Though, Chase let himself be pulled along, after all, with what she had on, he knew she was cold, and he couldn't really blamer her after she had woken up so startled, he didn't say anything, and as they finally made it to the hotel, he followed her to the elevator, as they finally reached their room, he looked around and thought a little, would he really be able to defeat her father..?
Schuyler immediately went to her bag, pulling out a clean pair of grey cargo pants and pulling them on quickly over her shorts, then grabbing the sweater Chase gave her from the table and pulling it over her head. She loved the warmth of the sweater and loved the fact it had his scent still. She brought the collar over her nose and breathed deeply, smiling. She then noticed Night gazing at her, a hint of a knowing smile on his maw. The Absol then turned away and went over to the door, sitting there patiently. .

Schuyler glared at the Absol and moved around the room, gathering her things. She quickly returned all of her Pokemon to their Poke Balls except for Night and Vopa. She then grabbed her brush from her bag and ran it through her long, night black hair, before letting it cascade down her back and over her shoulders. She then turned to Chase, gazing at him a moment. He made her heart skip whenever she looked at him, but she wasn't ready to tell him her feelings quite yet. After all, she wasn't sure about them yet.

She went over to him, taking his hand and rubbing her thumb over his own, and her smile disappeared, replaced with determination. She will find her Lucario, even if it meant risking everything. She glanced up at Chase. "Are you ready to go...?" Vopa padded over to Schuyler, and she picked up the Vaporeon, allowing the Pokemon to settle on her shoulders.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Schuyler immediately went to her bag, pulling out a clean pair of grey cargo pants and pulling them on quickly over her shorts, then grabbing the sweater Chase gave her from the table and pulling it over her head. She loved the warmth of the sweater and loved the fact it had his scent still. She brought the collar over her nose and breathed deeply, smiling. She then noticed Night gazing at her, a hint of a knowing smile on his maw. The Absol then turned away and went over to the door, sitting there patiently. .

Schuyler glared at the Absol and moved around the room, gathering her things. She quickly returned all of her Pokemon to their Poke Balls except for Night and Vopa. She then grabbed her brush from her bag and ran it through her long, night black hair, before letting it cascade down her back and over her shoulders. She then turned to Chase, gazing at him a moment. He made her heart skip whenever she looked at him, but she wasn't ready to tell him her feelings quite yet. After all, she wasn't sure about them yet.

She went over to him, taking his hand and rubbing her thumb over his own, and her smile disappeared, replaced with determination. She will find her Lucario, even if it meant risking everything. She glanced up at Chase. "Are you ready to go...?" Vopa padded over to Schuyler, and she picked up the Vaporeon, allowing the Pokemon to settle on her shoulders.
Chase watched her as she got herself ready before he gazed down at Mako, who he spoke to for a bit, it was pretty nice that the two of them had a bond so strong that they could basically talk to ecah other using nothing else but gestures, they seemed to be having a good time, after all, the Mawile seemed to be having a good laugh, even though it couldn't be heard, the smile on her face pretty much gave it away.

As Chase saw Schuyler walk over to him, he got back up and blushed a little as she grabbed his hand, but smiled and simply tightened his hold onto it, making sure he didn't let go of her hand. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and met her gaze, Mako quickly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, running her small hand through his hair.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:25 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase watched her as she got herself ready before he gazed down at Mako, who he spoke to for a bit, it was pretty nice that the two of them had a bond so strong that they could basically talk to ecah other using nothing else but gestures, they seemed to be having a good time, after all, the Mawile seemed to be having a good laugh, even though it couldn't be heard, the smile on her face pretty much gave it away.

As Chase saw Schuyler walk over to him, he got back up and blushed a little as she grabbed his hand, but smiled and simply tightened his hold onto it, making sure he didn't let go of her hand. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and met her gaze, Mako quickly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, running her small hand through his hair.
Schuyler gazed at Chase a moment, her mind elsewhere. Was she truly ready for this...? She nodded to herself. She was ready for anything that came their way.

She looked up at Chase. "I'm ready..." Vopa nodded as well before licking his trainer's ear. Schuyler gazed at the Vaporeon a moment, smiling, and reached up with her other hand to stroke him between his ear fins. The Pokemon purred happily.

Schuyler then went towards the door, pulling Chase along beside her. Night joined them, walking beside his trainer. The Absol glanced up at her every few seconds, watching for any signs of tiredness or stress.

They reached the elevator, and Schuyler pressed the button, and they went to the first floor. They exited, going to the front door and going outside.

Schuyler paused, glancing around, unsure where to start. She gazed up at Chase. "I... I'm going to try to communicate with Aura... He got to me somehow... I want to know if I can reach him. He might be able to give me a lead." She turned from Chase and closed her eyes, focusing intently.

Aura... Aura, if you can hear me, please respond...

Master... I am here...

We are still at the hotel... Aura, we must know how to get to you... can you give us a lead...?

I... am close to... Sunnyshore City... that is all I know...

Schuyler opened her eyes and turned back to Chase. "All Aura knows is that he is near Sunnyshore City..." she sighed. "We might as well get going... "

Suddenly her Charizard appeared, her gray fur sparkling, due to the fact she was a shiny. The Pokemon landed in front of them, her wings spread wide. She gazed at her trainer a moment, then looked at Chase, her gaze curious and friendly.

Schuyler giggled and turned to Chase. "Chase, Mako, meet Blaze. She just evolved from a Charmeleon a few days ago. I sent her on an errand before I met you, so she hasn't been around til now. She may look a bit dangerous, but she's really a sweetheart.." She turned to Blaze. "Did you get it...?" The shiny Charizard lowered her head, a bag in her jaws. Schuyler gently took the bag and pulled out an Old Amber. She smiled and patted Blaze's head before turning back to Chase. "I had been given this as a gift by a sweet old lady in Celestic Town, only to leave it there..." She giggled. "Silly me..." She glanced up in surprise as Blaze sniffed Chase, then gently nudged his stomach. Schuyler smiled. "She wants you to pet her... She used to be really timid as a baby Charmander, so she has come a long way..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Schuyler gazed at Chase a moment, her mind elsewhere. Was she truly ready for this...? She nodded to herself. She was ready for anything that came their way.

She looked up at Chase. "I'm ready..." Vopa nodded as well before licking his trainer's ear. Schuyler gazed at the Vaporeon a moment, smiling, and reached up with her other hand to stroke him between his ear fins. The Pokemon purred happily.

Schuyler then went towards the door, pulling Chase along beside her. Night joined them, walking beside his trainer. The Absol glanced up at her every few seconds, watching for any signs of tiredness or stress.

They reached the elevator, and Schuyler pressed the button, and they went to the first floor. They exited, going to the front door and going outside.

Schuyler paused, glancing around, unsure where to start. She gazed up at Chase. "I... I'm going to try to communicate with Aura... He got to me somehow... I want to know if I can reach him. He might be able to give me a lead." She turned from Chase and closed her eyes, focusing intently.

Aura... Aura, if you can hear me, please respond...

Master... I am here...

We are still at the hotel... Aura, we must know how to get to you... can you give us a lead...?

I... am close to... Sunnyshore City... that is all I know...

Schuyler opened her eyes and turned back to Chase. "All Aura knows is that he is near Sunnyshore City..." she sighed. "We might as well get going... "

Suddenly her Charizard appeared, her gray fur sparkling, due to the fact she was a shiny. The Pokemon landed in front of them, her wings spread wide. She gazed at her trainer a moment, then looked at Chase, her gaze curious and friendly.

Schuyler giggled and turned to Chase. "Chase, Mako, meet Blaze. She just evolved from a Charmeleon a few days ago. I sent her on an errand before I met you, so she hasn't been around til now. She may look a bit dangerous, but she's really a sweetheart.." She turned to Blaze. "Did you get it...?" The shiny Charizard lowered her head, a bag in her jaws. Schuyler gently took the bag and pulled out an Old Amber. She smiled and patted Blaze's head before turning back to Chase. "I had been given this as a gift by a sweet old lady in Celestic Town, only to leave it there..." She giggled. "Silly me..." She glanced up in surprise as Blaze sniffed Chase, then gently nudged his stomach. Schuyler smiled. "She wants you to pet her... She used to be really timid as a baby Charmander, so she has come a long way..."
Chase gazed at Schuyler again as she told him that she was ready and nodded, he was about to follow her but it happened that she pulled him along and he gazed at Mako before smiling, at least, Schuyler was there for him, and he was honestly pretty happy about that, he held her hand and let her pull him along. As she told him that she was gonna contact Aura, he looked a little surprised, how did that even work? Though, the answer that followed surprised him the most, she knew where Aura was! Well, at leats that would help them a lot along their researches.

He gazed at her Charizard as she came out of her pokeball before his attention was taken by the amber Schuyler showed him. "That's pretty sweet, it looks really nice, that old lady must've liked you in order to basically give it to you." He said before he felt something nudge him and realised it was the Charizard, and after Schuyler spoke, he started petting her.