Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase gazed at Schuyler and nodded. "Totally understandable, it's not every pokemon that likes our food." He said and placed Schuyler's plate beside her before he started eating his slice of pizza, he was pretty hungry himself. And it had been a while since he had last ate something like that, he normally made his own food, so it was nice to relax and simply get something delivered for once.

Glaceon ate her slice of pizza eagerly, her tail wagging rapidly.

Mako ate her slice rapidly and jumped from the bed before taking the one that would've normally been Tomo's, for a small pokemon, her appetite was big.
Schuyler smiled and ate her own slice, and the warm cheese and sauce felt good on her tongue. She swallowed and continued to eat. She was unaware of Chase watching her.

Tomo settled in Schuyler's lap, falling asleep.

Aura sat in a corner of the room, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. He began his evening meditation.

Schuyler yawned as she set her empty plate down and glanced at Chase.
"Um, I'm really tired... I think we should both get some rest..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Schuyler smiled and ate her own slice, and the warm cheese and sauce felt good on her tongue. She swallowed and continued to eat. She was unaware of Chase watching her.

Tomo settled in Schuyler's lap, falling asleep.

Aura sat in a corner of the room, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. He began his evening meditation.

Schuyler yawned as she set her empty plate down and glanced at Chase.
"Um, I'm really tired... I think we should both get some rest..."
Chase nodded at what she said. "Yeah, maybe we should." He said and gave her a comforting smile. And as Mako heard that, she immediatly went under the blankets of the bed her trainer would sleep in, she always did that. Chase gave Tomo another pet and walked to his bed, taking off his hoodie, under it, he had a plain blue shirt, he sat on his bed and caressed the top of his Glaceon's head as she joined him too. "So, sleep well, Schuyler." He said
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:30 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase nodded at what she said. "Yeah, maybe we should." He said and gave her a comforting smile. And as Mako heard that, she immediatly went under the blankets of the bed her trainer would sleep in, she always did that. Chase gave Tomo another pet and walked to his bed, taking off his hoodie, under it, he had a plain blue shirt, he sat on his bed and caressed the top of his Glaceon's head as she joined him too. "So, sleep well, Schuyler." He said
Aura stood from his meditating position and went over to his trainer. Schuyler nodded and dug through her bag, pulling out a heated blanket that the Lucario could use since he was too big for the bed. She handed the blanket to him, and the Lucario settled on the carpeted floor beside the bed, his back against the wall. He wrapped the blanket around himself and immediately fell asleep.

Night climbed up on Schuyler's bed, settling at her feet at the bottom.

Vopa and Patch curled up on the pillows beside Schuyler.

Schuyler pulled the sweater Chase had given her over her head and wrapped it around Tomo, who had fallen asleep at Schuyler's hip.
Then Schuyler removed her t-shirt. Underneath she had a black spaghetti strap tank top. She sighed, turned out the light, and settled under the covers, holding Tomo to her chest. "Good night, Chase.." She fell asleep.

Schuyler awoke in a very cold damp grassy clearing, but no pokemon were with her. She blinked and sat up, glancing around. Suddenly her heart stopped. No pokemon... and, no Chase...

She immediately stood. How did she get here? What was going on?

"I have been waiting for you... daughter..." said a voice from the darkness. Suddenly her father appeared from the shadows, his grin evil.
"I think it's time you met my... New pet..."

A giant shadow appeared, and a deep, unearthly growl enemated from it.

Schuyler screamed in terror and started to run. Where she was going, she did not know. She just knew she had to get away.

Suddenly she tripped on a tree root, and she fell, twisting her ankle. The giant shadow appeared, it's red eyes glowing with hatred and anger. It bore down on her. Schuyler covered her face with her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks as screams tore from her throat...

Schuyler awoke screaming, back in the hotel. It was midnight.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Aura stood from his meditating position and went over to his trainer. Schuyler nodded and dug through her bag, pulling out a heated blanket that the Lucario could use since he was too big for the bed. She handed the blanket to him, and the Lucario settled on the carpeted floor beside the bed, his back against the wall. He wrapped the blanket around himself and immediately fell asleep.

Night climbed up on Schuyler's bed, settling at her feet at the bottom.

Vopa and Patch curled up on the pillows beside Schuyler.

Schuyler pulled the sweater Chase had given her over her head and wrapped it around Tomo, who had fallen asleep at Schuyler's hip.
Then Schuyler removed her t-shirt. Underneath she had a black spaghetti strap tank top. She sighed, turned out the light, and settled under the covers, holding Tomo to her chest. "Good night, Chase.." She fell asleep.

Schuyler awoke in a very cold damp grassy clearing, but no pokemon were with her. She blinked and sat up, glancing around. Suddenly her heart stopped. No pokemon... and, no Chase...

She immediately stood. How did she get here? What was going on?

"I have been waiting for you... daughter..." said a voice from the darkness. Suddenly her father appeared from the shadows, his grin evil.
"I think it's time you met my... New pet..."

A giant shadow appeared, and a deep, unearthly growl enemated from it.

Schuyler screamed in terror and started to run. Where she was going, she did not know. She just knew she had to get away.

Suddenly she tripped on a tree root, and she fell, twisting her ankle. The giant shadow appeared, it's red eyes glowing with hatred and anger. It bore down on her. Schuyler covered her face with her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks as screams tore from her throat...

Schuyler awoke screaming, back in the hotel. It was midnight.
Chase and his two pokemon had been asleep for a while now, he was someone who slept hard, he was hard to wake up, but when Schuyler screamed, he jerked up and gazed over his shoulder. "Schuyler?" He asked.

Mako had jump up from her sleep and had the jaw on the back of her head open wide, she was ready to bite someone if there had been, but there was actually no one.

Chase sat up. "What happened?" He asked, gazing at the girl, to be honest, he was really worried right now.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:05 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase and his two pokemon had been asleep for a while now, he was someone who slept hard, he was hard to wake up, but when Schuyler screamed, he jerked up and gazed over his shoulder. "Schuyler?" He asked.

Mako had jump up from her sleep and had the jaw on the back of her head open wide, she was ready to bite someone if there had been, but there was actually no one.

Chase sat up. "What happened?" He asked, gazing at the girl, to be honest, he was really worried right now.
Schuyler cried in her pillow, trembling all over. "I... I'm sorry, Chase... I had a night terror... they come all the time now..." She sat up, still crying.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Schuyler cried in her pillow, trembling all over. "I... I'm sorry, Chase... I had a night terror... they come all the time now..." She sat up, still crying.
Chase joined her on her bed and hugged her close to him. "It's okay." He said comfortingly before giving her forehead a kiss. "But what was it about? If you don't mind me asking that is." He added
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:31 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase joined her on her bed and hugged her close to him. "It's okay." He said comfortingly before giving her forehead a kiss. "But what was it about? If you don't mind me asking that is." He added
Schuyler clutched his shirt in her hands, pressing her face in his chest. "I... I don't want to talk about it right now... I'm too tired. But I don't want to sleep alone..." She just wanted somebody to hold her while she slept, to keep away the nightmares, something a pokemon couldn't do like a human could.

As Schuyler spoke, Aura looked up and gave Chase a warning glare.
He didn't mind his trainer being in the same bed as Chase, but if the boy tried anything on her, the Lucario would be the first to do something about it. The Lucario then settled down again, falling back asleep.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Schuyler clutched his shirt in her hands, pressing her face in his chest. "I... I don't want to talk about it right now... I'm too tired. But I don't want to sleep alone..." She just wanted somebody to hold her while she slept, to keep away the nightmares, something a pokemon couldn't do like a human could.

As Schuyler spoke, Aura looked up and gave Chase a warning glare.
He didn't mind his trainer being in the same bed as Chase, but if the boy tried anything on her, the Lucario would be the first to do something about it. The Lucario then settled down again, falling back asleep.
Once again, Chase's eyes widened and he nodded. "Fine, I'll sleep with you." He said, he hadn't seen Aura's warning glare, but he wasn't the kind of guy to try anything anyway, he layed down in her bed and waited for her to do the same.

Mako gazed at her trainer and glared at Aura, snapping the jaw on the back of her head shut with a piercing snapping sound. Gesturing to him that he wouldn't do anything before getting over her.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:32 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Once again, Chase's eyes widened and he nodded. "Fine, I'll sleep with you." He said, he hadn't seen Aura's warning glare, but he wasn't the kind of guy to try anything anyway, he layed down in her bed and waited for her to do the same.

Mako gazed at her trainer and glared at Aura, snapping the jaw on the back of her head shut with a piercing snapping sound. Gesturing to him that he wouldn't do anything before getting over her.
Schuyler laid down beside Chase and settled close to him, putting her head on his chest. She clutched his shirt in her hands and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Aura had his protective red gaze on his trainer, and his gaze softened. His trainer and Chase were sweet together. He smiled to himself. He now knew Chase would protect her rather than take advantage of her.

The Lucario saw Mako's glare and closed his eyes. He read her aura to speak to her mind. I know you are protective of Chase. I am also protective of master. I just don't want her hurt. I understand you feel the same way about your trainer. I would do anything to protect master but I will bring no harm to Chase. Please forgive me if I seemed threatening...

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at Mako a moment before holding out a paw in front of him, palm up. A blue ball of aura appeared there and floated. He threw it at the wall. The ball exploded in a blue flash. He then curled his paw into a fist. That is what will happen if master's father tries to go after her. But... I need to get stronger... And so do master's other pokemon... The Lucario gazed at Mako. Will... Will you train us? You are very strong...

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Schuyler laid down beside Chase and settled close to him, putting her head on his chest. She clutched his shirt in her hands and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Aura had his protective red gaze on his trainer, and his gaze softened. His trainer and Chase were sweet together. He smiled to himself. He now knew Chase would protect her rather than take advantage of her.

The Lucario saw Mako's glare and closed his eyes. He read her aura to speak to her mind. I know you are protective of Chase. I am also protective of master. I just don't want her hurt. I understand you feel the same way about your trainer. I would do anything to protect master but I will bring no harm to Chase. Please forgive me if I seemed threatening...

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at Mako a moment before holding out a paw in front of him, palm up. A blue ball of aura appeared there and floated. He threw it at the wall. The ball exploded in a blue flash. He then curled his paw into a fist. That is what will happen if master's father tries to go after her. But... I need to get stronger... And so do master's other pokemon... The Lucario gazed at Mako. Will... Will you train us? You are very strong...
Chase gazed at Schuyler, a blush evident on his cheeks as she clutched his shirt into her hands, he wrapped one arm around her protectively, pulling her close to him after a while, this somehow felt right and he liked it, he smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep later on.

Mako glared at Aura and, as he shot a ball of aura against the wall, she frowned and got up before walked over to him and slapping him surprisingly hard, gesturing 'Are you crazy, it's midnight, you don't do that and I will not train you, that's why we have trainers.' She didn't know if he understood, but by how she moved, she was clearly mad.