Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old February 10th, 2018, 04:54 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase gazed at Schuyler, worried, he then hugged her from behind, Mako was patting her head, this was the only way she knew to make someone else other than her trainer feel better. "And who said that I wasn't staying with you?" He asked, Mako nodding on his shoulder and patting the girl's head faster. "And, you know, a pokemon can't actually die, they can faint, but not die." He said, he wanted to comfort her. "Look, I don't want to alarm you Schuyler, but we need to go." He said, he knew a good hotel not too far away and he had the money for it, at least, he knew her father would not think about her going in something so expensive. "And I know just where to go." He added before returning the kiss she had given him earlier on the cheek and smiling at her.

((Actually pokemon can die of age. I just forgot it was age and not damage))

Schuyler bit her lip as Chase hugged her and Mako patted her head. She nodded as Chase spoke. "Thank you both..." Her eyes widened as he kissed her cheek, and she blushed a deep red. She lightly touched her cheek, her eyes wide with wonder. She then noticed laughter in Aura's eyes. She glared at the Lucario and went over to the bed, putting her poke balls in her trainer bag before putting the strap on her shoulder. Vopa climbed up her arm and settled on her shoulders.

She turned to Chase. "I... I'm ready... if you are..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
((Actually pokemon can die of age. I just forgot it was age and not damage))

Schuyler bit her lip as Chase hugged her and Mako patted her head. She nodded as Chase spoke. "Thank you both..." Her eyes widened as he kissed her cheek, and she blushed a deep red. She lightly touched her cheek, her eyes wide with wonder. She then noticed laughter in Aura's eyes. She glared at the Lucario and went over to the bed, putting her poke balls in her trainer bag before putting the strap on her shoulder. Vopa climbed up her arm and settled on her shoulders.

She turned to Chase. "I... I'm ready... if you are..."
Chase was talking with Mako as Schuyler was getting her things ready, it sure wasn't everyday that you saw a trainer speak sign language with one of his pokemon, to simply learn her, their bond needed to go much farther than the one a normal pokemon and his trainer shared and whenever he told her a joke and she laughed at it, it was pretty cute, she couldn't make a sound, but her hand covered her mouth and she shook from her 'laughter'. As he heard Schuyler tell him she was ready, he nodded at her and got up before he left towards a huge hotel.

As they got in, he held the girl close to him and made it over to the lobby where he asked for a room, still holding her hand, he was handed a key and took the elevator to the highest story the hotel had before he made it to their room, it was huge and had two comfy-looking beds.
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:43 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase was talking with Mako as Schuyler was getting her things ready, it sure wasn't everyday that you saw a trainer speak sign language with one of his pokemon, to simply learn her, their bond needed to go much farther than the one a normal pokemon and his trainer shared and whenever he told her a joke and she laughed at it, it was pretty cute, she couldn't make a sound, but her hand covered her mouth and she shook from her 'laughter'. As he heard Schuyler tell him she was ready, he nodded at her and got up before he left towards a huge hotel.

As they got in, he held the girl close to him and made it over to the lobby where he asked for a room, still holding her hand, he was handed a key and took the elevator to the highest story the hotel had before he made it to their room, it was huge and had two comfy-looking beds.
Schuyler glanced around, eyes wide, and Night bounded over to the window. The Absol gazed out, tail wagging, before sniffing at the mini refrigerator.

Schuyler smiled and turned to Chase and Mako. Vopa was asleep on her shoulders. She took off the necklace chain from earlier. "There is somebody I want you guys to meet..." She presses the button on the poke ball and a Leafeon appeared in a red light. The grass type gazed into space, not focusing on anything in particular. She then began pawing at the carpet on the floor, her head tilted. She made soft, confused trills.

Schuyler watched the Leafeon a moment before turning to Chase.
"That's Tomo. She is severely disabled mentally. She gets confused easily, she is mostly blind, and she has difficulty with her powers. I... I'm trying my best to help her, but she is not well trained and she would get tired too quick in a battle. But I bring her out every now and then..." Schuyler picked up the Leafeon, who settled into her trainer's arms.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Schuyler glanced around, eyes wide, and Night bounded over to the window. The Absol gazed out, tail wagging, before sniffing at the mini refrigerator.

Schuyler smiled and turned to Chase and Mako. Vopa was asleep on her shoulders. She took off the necklace chain from earlier. "There is somebody I want you guys to meet..." She presses the button on the poke ball and a Leafeon appeared in a red light. The grass type gazed into space, not focusing on anything in particular. She then began pawing at the carpet on the floor, her head tilted. She made soft, confused trills.

Schuyler watched the Leafeon a moment before turning to Chase.
"That's Tomo. She is severely disabled mentally. She gets confused easily, she is mostly blind, and she has difficulty with her powers. I... I'm trying my best to help her, but she is not well trained and she would get tired too quick in a battle. But I bring her out every now and then..." Schuyler picked up the Leafeon, who settled into her trainer's arms.
Chase and Mako gazed at Schuyler as she took out Tomo, they gazed at the Leafeon with a smile as she gave small confused sounds, it sounded so cute, he then approached her and gave the top of Tomo's head a gentle caress. She was adorable. "Well, she might be disable, but I find that it makes her unique, kind of like Mako." He said, gazing at Schuyler as Mako slid into his arms, holding onto his hoodie and smiling up at him.
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase and Mako gazed at Schuyler as she took out Tomo, they gazed at the Leafeon with a smile as she gave small confused sounds, it sounded so cute, he then approached her and gave the top of Tomo's head a gentle caress. She was adorable. "Well, she might be disable, but I find that it makes her unique, kind of like Mako." He said, gazing at Schuyler as Mako slid into his arms, holding onto his hoodie and smiling up at him.
Tomo blinked as Chase petted her, and the Leafeon nuzzled his hand before curling up in Schuyler's arms, her head rested in the crook of her trainer's elbow.

Schuyler stroked Tomo's back. "You are right, Chase... She is unique, like Mako..." Suddenly her belly growled. Schuyler smiled sheepishly. "I guess my team and I haven't eaten... eheh..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Tomo blinked as Chase petted her, and the Leafeon nuzzled his hand before curling up in Schuyler's arms, her head rested in the crook of her trainer's elbow.

Schuyler stroked Tomo's back. "You are right, Chase... She is unique, like Mako..." Suddenly her belly growled. Schuyler smiled sheepishly. "I guess my team and I haven't eaten... eheh..."
Chase smiled as he saw Tomo curling herself up in the trainer's arm and resting her head in the crook of her elbow, it was adorable!

"Umm, we could always call for a pizza or something, I'm pretty hungry myself." The trainer admitted, and at the word 'pizza', Mako's head jerked up and she gazed at her trainer, nodding, she loved pizza! "Well, I guess I got one yes." He said, gazing at Schuyler afterwards.
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase smiled as he saw Tomo curling herself up in the trainer's arm and resting her head in the crook of her elbow, it was adorable!

"Umm, we could always call for a pizza or something, I'm pretty hungry myself." The trainer admitted, and at the word 'pizza', Mako's head jerked up and she gazed at her trainer, nodding, she loved pizza! "Well, I guess I got one yes." He said, gazing at Schuyler afterwards.
Vopa, who was asleep on Schuyler's shoulders, opened an eye. Schuyler looked at the Vaporeon, who nodded.
Schuyler then gazed at Chase and smiled, nodding. "Y... yeah... sure, pizza is fine... I like Pizza Palace and there should be one nearby we can order from..." She walked over to one of the beds and sat on it, and Tomo settled herself in her trainer's lap. Vopa stayed on her shoulders.

Schuyler took the remote and flipped through the channels on the flat screen t.v. but there was nothing of interest on. She sighed and glanced around for a wall phone. She noticed one next to the window. "Chase, there is a phone there you can use to order the pizza." She then took out a poke ball and sent out Patch, her Pachirisu. The little electric type squirrel loved to run around. He had tons of energy.

Patch dashed around the room, sniffing everything. He then bounded to Chase and began to sniff his shoes.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Vopa, who was asleep on Schuyler's shoulders, opened an eye. Schuyler looked at the Vaporeon, who nodded.
Schuyler then gazed at Chase and smiled, nodding. "Y... yeah... sure, pizza is fine... I like Pizza Palace and there should be one nearby we can order from..." She walked over to one of the beds and sat on it, and Tomo settled herself in her trainer's lap. Vopa stayed on her shoulders.

Schuyler took the remote and flipped through the channels on the flat screen t.v. but there was nothing of interest on. She sighed and glanced around for a wall phone. She noticed one next to the window. "Chase, there is a phone there you can use to order the pizza." She then took out a poke ball and sent out Patch, her Pachirisu. The little electric type squirrel loved to run around. He had tons of energy.

Patch dashed around the room, sniffing everything. He then bounded to Chase and began to sniff his shoes.
Chase nodded and smiled at Schuyler before walking over to the phone and dialing Pizza Palace's number, he ordered an all-dressed pizza, at least, everyone would be happy this way, he then joined her on the bed, he gently caressed the top of Tomo's head before he looked at the girl and let Mako fall back onto the bed, before grabbing a hold of Schuyler's hand. "This was one hell of a day huh?" He asked as his Glaceon popped out of her pokeball and layed down beside him, smiling as he started petting her head with his free hand. As he heard a knock on the door, he got up and took out his wallet, he opened the door and it was all done fairly quick, he walked back in with the pizza and placed it on the counter before taking a few paper plates he had with him, he took a few slices of pizza and placed some of them on the ground for Tomo, Glaceon, Vopa and Patch, the other could be held by Mako, so he just gave it to her and held the two last plates for Schuyler and himself.
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:38 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase nodded and smiled at Schuyler before walking over to the phone and dialing Pizza Palace's number, he ordered an all-dressed pizza, at least, everyone would be happy this way, he then joined her on the bed, he gently caressed the top of Tomo's head before he looked at the girl and let Mako fall back onto the bed, before grabbing a hold of Schuyler's hand. "This was one hell of a day huh?" He asked as his Glaceon popped out of her pokeball and layed down beside him, smiling as he started petting her head with his free hand. As he heard a knock on the door, he got up and took out his wallet, he opened the door and it was all done fairly quick, he walked back in with the pizza and placed it on the counter before taking a few paper plates he had with him, he took a few slices of pizza and placed some of them on the ground for Tomo, Glaceon, Vopa and Patch, the other could be held by Mako, so he just gave it to her and held the two last plates for Schuyler and himself.
Schuyler's eyes widened as Chase joined her on the bed and took her hand. She nodded at his words and then stared at him as he got up and went to the door. When he came back and gave her pokemon a slice each, she watched him move around. He moved with long strides and a grace not often seen in teenage boys. She quickly glanced away as he gave her a plate.

Tomo sniffed at the pizza on her plate and drew back. She shook her head and pressed her face in Schuyler's belly.

Schuyler looked at Chase, her expression apologetic. "Tomo only eats poffins and berries. She won't eat food made for people..." Schuyler took a few poffins from her bag and Tomo ate them happily.

Vopa slipped from Schuyler's shoulders and slowly ate his pizza.

Patch ate his happily.

Night and Aura watched but seemed uninterested. It was obvious the two pokemon were not hungry at the moment.

Schuyler gazed at Chase as her pokemon began to eat.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Schuyler's eyes widened as Chase joined her on the bed and took her hand. She nodded at his words and then stared at him as he got up and went to the door. When he came back and gave her pokemon a slice each, she watched him move around. He moved with long strides and a grace not often seen in teenage boys. She quickly glanced away as he gave her a plate.

Tomo sniffed at the pizza on her plate and drew back. She shook her head and pressed her face in Schuyler's belly.

Schuyler looked at Chase, her expression apologetic. "Tomo only eats poffins and berries. She won't eat food made for people..." Schuyler took a few poffins from her bag and Tomo ate them happily.

Vopa slipped from Schuyler's shoulders and slowly ate his pizza.

Patch ate his happily.

Night and Aura watched but seemed uninterested. It was obvious the two pokemon were not hungry at the moment.

Schuyler gazed at Chase as her pokemon began to eat.
Chase gazed at Schuyler and nodded. "Totally understandable, it's not every pokemon that likes our food." He said and placed Schuyler's plate beside her before he started eating his slice of pizza, he was pretty hungry himself. And it had been a while since he had last ate something like that, he normally made his own food, so it was nice to relax and simply get something delivered for once.

Glaceon ate her slice of pizza eagerly, her tail wagging rapidly.

Mako ate her slice rapidly and jumped from the bed before taking the one that would've normally been Tomo's, for a small pokemon, her appetite was big.