Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:33 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Broken and Afraid {PRIVATE RP}

{PLOT}

A love story that is like no other.

The girl. She is shy, scared, distant, quiet, hates to be touched, and has issues with anxiety. So, she's not living the best life, the good life she could be living. She always seems to stray away from conversation, preferring to be alone. She is unhappy, and untrusting, and is unwilling to let anyone get close to her. So many try to befriend her, but it just never seems to be successful.

The boy. Kind, patient, caring, friendly, understanding, and unwilling to give up. He is friends with everyone, always seeming to know what to say. When he is assigned to her as her tutor, he is unprepared for the girl's personality. She is odd, and seems like her shell she puts herself in can never be cracked. But, he takes the challenge, carefully talking to her and patiently being kind. His efforts are useless at first, but she gradually begins to trust him.

Where will it lead to?

{MY FORM}

Name: Serenity Grace
Appearance: she is quite short, looking younger than her years. She avoids crowds, as she hates to compare herself to the taller people. She has long, blonde hair she uses to hide her eyes. She tends to wear an oversized hoodie with the hood over her hair, allowing her shoulder length bangs to come out, covering her face on one side. She has beautiful wide, violet eyes, though the left is covered by her hair. She wears black leggings or blue jeans. On her feet, she tends to wear ballet flats or sandals. She wears a black lace choker around her neck, with a little golden heart locket attached. She always seems to have ear buds in.
Personality: she is quite shy, usually hunched over as if she's trying to protect herself. She is quiet almost always, only speaking if she absolutely has to. She doesn't smile, her full lips seemingly never smiling. She has trouble with anxiety, sometimes having panic attacks, especially if touched in a way she doesn't understand or like, even if it's totally innocent. Her past trauma has taken her over somehow, causing her to always live in fear. She is distant, not really willing to open up to others. She just listens to her music, reads her books, and writes in her journal. She is almost always looking down at her lap, so not very many have seen her eyes. She doesn't have any friends, but she prefers to stay by herself.

((Okay @¤Insert_User_Name¤ just post your form and I'll start us off with a starter :3 ))

(PRIVATE RP between me and Insert User Name. Sorry peeps. But you may stalk and lurk this all you wish! X3 )

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 13th, 2018, 05:28 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Broken and Afraid {PRIVATE RP}

( I made another OC just for this rp. The form is a bit short though. X3 )
Name: Dylan Byrne
Appearance: Dylan is a bit taller than most people his age and has light brown, messy hair with dark blue eyes. He usually wears jeans or sweatpants with a light grey sweatshirt or a dark blue t-shirt.
Personality: He is really nice and likes helping out other people. He always looking to make new friends and is really social. He can be a bit awkward at times, especially when he is talking to girls he likes. He is sometimes a bit nerdy and tutors a lot of people because of it. He can get a bit angry at times when people make fun of him or his friends though.

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:56 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
( I made another OC just for this rp. The form is a bit short though. X3 )
Name: Dylan Byrne
Appearance: Dylan is a bit taller than most people his age and has light brown, messy hair with dark blue eyes. He usually wears jeans or sweatpants with a light grey sweatshirt or a dark blue t-shirt.
Personality: He is really nice and likes helping out other people. He always looking to make new friends and is really social. He can be a bit awkward at times, especially when he is talking to girls he likes. He is sometimes a bit nerdy and tutors a lot of people because of it. He can get a bit angry at times when people make fun of him or his friends though.
((Augh, silly me forgot to put her age in. She's 16 xD))

It was a hot day, humid and uncomfortable. So, of course, everybody was dining in the cafeteria this lunch hour, mingled and loud chatter filling the spacious lunch room. Some students were laughing, some were singing, some were texting on their cells, while most were just... talking. A couple of teachers here and there walked around the room, watching over the students. It was quite noisy in there, and packed full, as per usual. In the midst of all this activity was a small, blonde girl, her gaze downcast, fixated on the floor beneath her. She paused in front of the library's huge, metal doors, biting her lip nervously in contemplation. Today was her first tutor appointment, obviously to help with her falling grades, but was it actually worth it? She was too scared and shy to really engage in conversation, especially with a boy she doesn't know. So how could he possibly tutor her? It just didn't seem possible. She reached up to the lace choker around her neck, fingering the locket there. She took a deep breath, pulled her BTS hoodie farther over her head, and pushed open the door, keeping her fixated on her feet as she walked to the very back, near the computers, all the while wondering if she should turn back. She sat down in one of the large, cushioned seats, putting her ear buds in to listen to her Kpop while she awaited her new tutor. She kept her gaze fixated onto her lap.

((As you can see, I've gotten pretty advanced x3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:53 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

( I haven't really improved at all. Sorry if I don't have long replies. X3 )

A boy around the age of seventeen entered the library and waved to a few people he knew before starting to go to the back of the library where all the computers were. Even thought it was a hot and humid day, he was wearing jeans, with a light grey t-shirt on. He was about to tutor a girl he didn't know, and to be honest, he was a bit nervous. What are you worrying about, Dylan? It's not like it's going to be different than any other tutoring session, besides the fact that I don't know this person, and that it's a girl... I'll just try and talk with her first, try and become her friend. He thought as he got to the back of the library, looking around and seeing a girl looking down with earbuds in. That must be her. He took a deep breath, and exhaled, smiling and walking over to where she was sitting. "Hey, I'm Dylan. I'm the person that's going to be tutoring you." He said happily, hoping he didn't sound like a weirdo.
( Ta-da! My bad roleplaying skills! XD )

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
( I haven't really improved at all. Sorry if I don't have long replies. X3 )

A boy around the age of seventeen entered the library and waved to a few people he knew before starting to go to the back of the library where all the computers were. Even thought it was a hot and humid day, he was wearing jeans, with a light grey t-shirt on. He was about to tutor a girl he didn't know, and to be honest, he was a bit nervous. What are you worrying about, Dylan? It's not like it's going to be different than any other tutoring session, besides the fact that I don't know this person, and that it's a girl... I'll just try and talk with her first, try and become her friend. He thought as he got to the back of the library, looking around and seeing a girl looking down with earbuds in. That must be her. He took a deep breath, and exhaled, smiling and walking over to where she was sitting. "Hey, I'm Dylan. I'm the person that's going to be tutoring you." He said happily, hoping he didn't sound like a weirdo.
( Ta-da! My bad roleplaying skills! XD )
((Hmm... Although you could improve, I would give you a five x3))

Serenity, usually called Serena for short, didn't look up at Dylan as he spoke. She simply gave a tiny, almost imperceptible nod, plucking her ear buds from her ears and wrapping them slowly around her Nano iPod, then bending to pull a binder from her black leather Victoria Secret bag. She carefully opened the binder, leafing through the pages until her latest report card came into view. It had her name at the top, with her grades underneath it. Her art and science grades were at a C, but besides those two classes, her grades were Fs or Ds. She slid the report card towards him before withdrawing her hand, resting her hands atop her thighs, still keeping her gaze fixated on her lap. Her hands were trembling, but thankfully they were out of sight underneath the table. She was actually very, very smart. Her falling grades were due to her skipping school and trying to stay out of class activities. However, the teachers and staff were always kind to her, understanding what she had been through. They went easy on her, and had decided having someone tutor her was the best thing for her.

Serena let out a soft growl, so quiet only she could hear. Tutoring was definitely not the best thing for her. What did they know, anyway? Did they think that by throwing some tutor at her, she would suddenly 'engage' and 'interact' like they hoped? She let out a silent sigh. What was done was done. She would have to endure it, the best she could. She silently waited to see what Dylan had to say, all the while keeping her gaze fixated on her lap.

♡ character page wip ♡