Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old October 11th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Violetstar, a gentle silver she cat with violet eyes sat in the territory, her eyes wide and her fluffy tail wrapped around her paws. She needed a Thunderclan cat. She needed to find someone. She needed to tell them a danger was coming.

The she cat stood up, her eyes watering. "Thunderclan, I have tried so hard to help you... But.. I can't.."

She walked around the territory, until she stumbled upon a sleeping cat.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:37 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

"Why are my thoughts always unreachable?"

Lemonglare sat in the middle of the star bathed clearing, feeling unsettled by something. She didn't know what, however. Just some thought buzzing in the back of her brain, that whenever she tried to get hold of it, it vanished. Lemon's gaze was as sour as her namesake, with her eyes narrowed and her ears pressed back against her skull.

She once again tried to focus on that thought, and it finally came to her. The ceremony. Icestar's ceremony to be exact. Why did a Dark Forest cat come and give the leader a life? It honestly scared her a little how easily her ethereal clan could be trumped in power. Lemon could only hope that Icestar wouldn't turn over to the dark side, and this hope was very feeble.

When would this nagging fear ever go away?

{Open}

Last edited by .:Virgo:.; October 18th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

(Open)Daisy fur walked this unfamiliar landscape hoping to find someone who could help her
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 24th, 2019, 02:26 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

“ Hello” she called out
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old February 1st, 2020, 10:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar’s eyes flew wide open, and he stood rapidly, glancing around. It was slightly dark, the forest around him shimmering with silvery light. Starclan.. no no no no NO! This was not how that was supposed to go down. They were supposed to win. We can still win. Most of the rogues are already gone... But Flintstar was here. Because of his stupidity. “What if I can’t make it back?” He started to pace, before stopping abruptly after spotting a cat. It was... it was him. A very, very faint outline of him, but him nonetheless. Flintstar watched as the Starclan him turned and bounded away into the forest, his breathing growing fast. “Hello? Anyone... here?!” He needed to get back to his warriors.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 1st, 2020, 10:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

His first life lost, it was understandable how Flintstar was feeling. Powdernose would have felt the same.
The Siamese stepped from the stars, his form seeming to materialize as he did so. He held a kind smile on his face, his body clean of the wounds he had received in death. StarClan had allowed Powdernose to feel... tranquility. He wasn't the anxious, stuttering tom he had been in life, and he was finally at peace with himself. It was sad that Passionstar, Springingsky, and Stonegazer had to join him so soon, but he was glad to be with those he loved.
He offered a kind smile to the distressed leader, his head lowered in a nod of greeting. "Hello, Flintstar," Powdernose welcomed, "There is no need to be distressed. You have eight more lives still awaiting you as the leader of ThunderClan. It was a simple flesh wound, and we will heal you the best we can." He sat down, curling his tail over his paws neatly. The stars in his fur twinkled, and he glanced beside him where a very faint outline of Flintstat had taken place- his first life.
"I wish to thank you for leading ThunderClan after Passionstar. You will continue to lead them well. Do not allow the other leaders to overpower your kindness. I believe that you will take the Clan far, and they will become strong once more. Now go, and take ThunderClan to wonderful places. Farewell, Flintstar." He reared up on his hind legs in order to press his nose to the leader's head, then stepped back and allowed himself to fade into the stars once more.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Flintstar whirled around at the sound of a voice, heart beating fast. When he caught sight of the cat, he squinted. Was that... “Powdernose? He breathed softly, as if afraid to speak. The leader glanced to the side to see his outline once again, sitting beside Powdernose this time, as of he had fetched the Starclan warrior himself. But Powdernose’s words reassured him, he was going to be okay. Starclan would heal him. As the warrior spoke, Flintstar listened respectfully, even though he was itching to get back to his clanmates. He wanted to make sure they were okay. “Thank you Powdernose. I promise I’ll continue leading with kindness. Kindness is the only proper way to enforce loyalty anyways.” He meowed, ears flicking as he dipped his head to the Starclan cat. Then, Powdernose was fading away, along with his Starclan outline. And Flintstar could feel himself fading away as well, Starclan’s territory turning to blank as he returned to the real world. He was going to take Powdernose’s words to heart. And he was going to be there for Thunderclan. They needed him, as much as he needed them.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old February 2nd, 2020, 03:53 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Flamepelt woke in a starry forest is this Starclan? she thought. A ginger tom walked toward her "Flamepelt my kit " the tom spoke. Flamepelt's eyes grew wide with tears " Blazestorm! " she cried as Flamepelt bounded toward her father. Blazestorm covered her ear in licks " you've grown so much! I know my and your mother's deaths were cruel. " he mewed. A faint line of a flame pelted she-cat padded toward them " Flamepelt! I missed you so much!
"
she mewed. Flamepelt looked at both of them joy and sadness flowed through her. Both her parents were with Starclan tears rolled down her face. The she-cat walked bounded toward Flamepelt " oh don't cry we still love you my kit. We died from a dog attack protecting you Flintstar was the one who got rid of the dog. " the cat purred sitting next to Flamepelt. Blazestorm stared at them " Flameheart we have duties to attend to." Blazestorm turned to face Flamepelt " Goodbye my kit protect the clan for me. " he purred as he disappeared. Flameheart touched her nose to Flamepelt's head as she faded away.

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 2nd, 2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

@FlameQueen

After having laid down in his nest for the night, Flintstar awoke soon after, his eyes being filled with the starry grounds of Starclan. He immediately sat up. I didn't die again, did I? He couldn't have. Besides being a little tired and hungry, both of which he could deal with, Flintstar was pretty healthy. Probably some stupid dream Starclan is forcing me into... He sighed, wondering what in Starclan that... well... Starclan wanted to tell him right now. More trouble for Thunderclan? Most likely.

Character Site
--
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Honeypaw padded toward her old leader "Flintstar, I have brought you here to speak with you." she mewed standing infront of the tom her fur covered with stars and her eyes shining. @RedHead

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 16th, 2020 at 07:24 PM.