Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 07:47 AM

Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: MY CHARACTERS

Oh, so I can post one post my character biography here.

Character Site

Old June 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

GENERAL
Name: Sagegrowl
Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description: --
Personality Description: Her heart is kind and loving, she would never turn away a harmed cat. She respects most cats, however she hates loners. She had a bad past with them. She might even kill one if she had to. No, she would kill one if she tan into them. Even if they did nothing wrong. The molly isn’t viscous, she just hates loners. I guess you could put up a argument she is cruel though. Her loyalties lie with Shadowclan now, not loners. Her heart is always in the right place though.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate: Adderstrike (NPC, Former)
Sons:
Daughters: Rosekit

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Key: dead//inactive

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Orchidpaw
Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Description: Orchidpaw is almost pure white, except for a tainted tan color on her shoulders and a few distinctive markings. Her shoulders and a spot above her back legs, are tan, and kind of look like a coffee stain. She has tan stripes on her front legs, and tail. On the tip of her tail theres a brown spot, that is way darker then any other of her markings. She has a tan marking on her head that is in a V shape with dots around it. Her eyes are a faded emerald color.
Personality Description: Orchidpaw's heart is as warm as winter is cold. She is extremely caring and affectionate. She can often melt cold hearts at least a little bit. They way she sees things, everyone is good on the inside. Because of this, she doesn't like fighting, which can make her seem weak. Besides being loving and attentive, Orchidpaw is also active and playful. She loves to hunt and help her clan. She doesn't like fighting, but playing and hunting are two completely different things! Activity and noise won’t bother her a bit, but she can be a bit of a scaredy cats when it comes too fighting!

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Tumblepaw
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Swiftcry//Mentor//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Comet
Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Description: Comet is a white molly with black patches. She has a patch of black over her eyes, and black on the top of her head. Her front left leg has a black splotch, as well as her right back leg. Her tail is completely black. Her eyes are emerald green.
Personality Description: Comet is a sweet molly. She is caring acceptive of everyone. She might even go up to you and purr randomly. Comet is always positive, and not ready for negative things. She encourages cats, but when disaster strikes, she'd rather be hiding.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Nebula
Brothers: Asteroid
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Whispervoice
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Asteroid//Loves
Whispervoice//Loves
Pinecone//Hates
Nebula//Loves

GENERAL
Name: Asteroid
Orientation: Homosexual
Physical Description: Astroid is a dark solid brown tom. He has a lighter milk-chocolate colored stomach, but it is still pretty dark. He has not a single dot of a different color(That isn't a shade of brown) on him. His eyes are chocolate brown.
His muzzle is more pointed in a V shape ten rounded in a U shape.
Personality Description: Astroid is a very shy tom, he doesn't like to be around other cats. Because of hisast, when he was teased because of his sexuality, he would rather just be alone. Astroid would rather be alone anyway, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like other cats.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Comet, Nebula
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Leland
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Rhododendronkit
Orientation: Undecided
Physical Description: Rhododendronkit is a dark ginger molly. You know how when you look at the sun closely in images. It has that sort of red/orange/ginger color. Well, that's the color of her fur. It can sometimes look yellow, but mostly it's dark ginger. Very dark ginger, almost red. It looks rather like fire, almost like you could burn yourself if you touched it.The stripes on her are red, darker, and shaky. They look like they were drawn on by permanent marker. The lines aren't straight and thin. But more a squiggly line, and thick. Her eyes are a stunning emerald green, like ferns when it's just rained, but faded more. You know how when it rains, plants look brighter and greener. Well imagine them looking just as healthy, but more of a faded color. Like it's almost turquoise, but it's not, its faded emerald green.
Personality Description:
Reckless || Rude || Secretly Sweet
Rhododendronkit is a fierce reckless molly. She wants to be noticed by all her clanmates, and feels she should be in charge. She is fearless in battle and kills. She hides this side off her, with being funny, and sarcastic. She can be extremely violent at times, with cats she doesn't know, and cats in different clans. She isn't exactly the best kit to hang out with. In fact, she can be a jerk. She is determined to prove her worth, and that she can be be as good as any cat. She still has feelings though, all jerks do and, beneath this hard shell, Rhododendronkit is a sweet kit who just wants to be loved. Sometimes she just feels hurt because of what she did to other cats, she never really means to hurt them. Even though she's a jerk, Rhododendronkit is really sensitive. She's actually not that bad. If you get to know her, she probably won't be mean to you, she might even be nice. She doesn't get along with all cats, lets just say that. But Rhododendronkit can get along with other cats. It's not the easiest for her, in fact it can be really hard, but she will get along with cats. The thing is, she won't if she's forced to, only if she chooses it on her own accord. It is rare she can get along with other cats, but not impossible. Some cats can make her feel like she belongs, and she will be nice to them.Rhododendronkit biggest fear is not being love or cared for. Sure she can be a jerk( a lot) but everyone wants to be loved, that doesn't change if you're a jerk. Her greatest fear is that no one loves her because of the way she acts. She fears that no cat loves her at all. Sometimes, Rhododendronkit lys on just outside the nursery, staring up at the sky. She uses it as a time to get away from her worry and stress. It takes away from her fear no one will love her for a while. She listens the the chirp of birds, and smells the smell of the flowers. It calms her, and makes her less likely to be a jerk that day. Another thing that calms her, is seeing things blow in the wind. Something about it moving gently in the breeze, or lashing about in a storm, makes her feel better.
Plot ideas:

FAMILY
Mother: Russetflicker
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers: Applekit
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Echokit, Inkkit
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

GENERAL
Name: Dazekit
Orientation: Undecided
Physical Description: The word to describe Daze is beautiful. You could never find another cat like her. Her fur is what you would call cream, except it isn't. It is actually called fawn. She has very fluffy fur, making her seem big, when she is actually very small. Her eyes are a sot caramel, and have a deep air about them, as though you could dive in and never come out. Her body has a small and lithe build, better for running than fighting, which of course, she would rather do. The molly has a attractive appearance, which she ignores, but is aware of. Her fur also has the softest, fluffiest, and warmest texture imaginable. Daze has soft expression planted on her face, one that says she would gladly supply help. She truly is a beauty to behold.
Personality Description: Words to describe Daze are compassionate, and warm. She is strives to do the right thing and often does, but is not ambitious. Daze values her family and clan more than anything else, in other words, she would die for them. Sometimes this can be bad. She insists that other cats have the biggest mouse, or things like that, which can make her rather tired and sick as it is well known you need to eat healthy. Daze finds her way around difficult questions, trying not to face them completely, this can make her fidgety if she can't think of what to do. One of the worst things about Daze, is she sabotages others independence. Wanting them to rely on her, so she can help them through life. Some might be annoyed with her for her ways. Like the way she thinks that Independence is wrong, everyone needs help. That has got to annoy a lot of cats, especially when so many are independent. Daze is beautiful inside and out, but she could improve just like everyone could.

FAMILY
Mother: Carnationfrost
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Lilacdawn
Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description: Lilac is a rather small molly, much smaller than the average size of a cat. She looks like an apprentice due to her size, which tends to annoy her. Like her mother, she is a tortoiseshell, except, a dilute tortoiseshell. As in Lilac has gray instead of black on her pelt. She wears the orange spots, as well as a purplish gray. Her eyes are a mix of wheat, and gold, as well as a tint of amber. Therefor the closet color you could call them is amber.
Personality Description: What is one word to describe Lilac? Ah, it's protective. Lilac wouldn't let anyone touch the cats she loves. If a cat she didn't know, was even talking to a cat she loves, they can count themselves her enemy. If she is introduced to the cat, she will be a bit edgy towards the still, but will not do anything to harm them physically or verbally. However, if she knows a cat is going to do something wrong, she is not afraid to harm them, no matter what way she does it. Consider yourself unlucky to get on her bad side. Consider yourself lucky to get on her good side. If you are on her good side, Lilac would protect you with her life. She would die for you, she would do anything for you, she would not let anyone harm. Now, our molly here has a sharp-tongue and a quick wit, but also, pretty looks. So, she uses those to her advantage. Getting in the way of cats with her looks, and if that didn't work, she had her sharp-tongue and quick wit.

FAMILY
Mother: Irisflower
Father: Marbledflare (Step)
Sisters: Glowingkit, Cherrykit, Gentlekit, Lavenderkit (Half), Nettlepaw (Adopted)
Brothers: Songbirdkit (Half), Turtlebright
Aunts: Flamingspirit
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Irisflower//Loves, Admires
Marbledflare//thoughts
Glowingkit//thoughts
Cherrykit//thoughts
Gentlekit//thoughts
Lavenderkit//thoughts
Nettlepaw//thoughts
Songbirdkit//thoughts
Turtlebright//Loves, cares for
Flamingspirirt//loves

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Somewhere in Space

[SPOILER="TheaShade Future kit"]
This kit if going to be made in the FUTURE. Not even the near future. She is being created for the purpose of a plot using the TheaShade kits

"One is good, one is bad. What am I?
Well, the one left in the middle of course."

GENERAL
Name: Silhouettekit
Orientation: Homosexual
Physical Description: A beautiful fawn Somali. She seems to take after her father, as he is a Somali, though not a fawn one. She also has her fathers muscular build, and not her mothers lean muscled one. Her eyes look like her mothers, but her fathers as well, as both her parents have brown eyes. Her fur is fluffy, and tends to stick up in places, like a Somali's. And also is not cooperative. It does not like to be groomed.
Personality Description: Unlike her two siblings, Silhouette is perfect balance of "good" and "evil". Where as her siblings are considered the "bad" one, and the "good" one, she was never really either. Silhouette only ever hangs to the side, choosing when the dark is right, and when the light is right. She cares about her siblings, and wishes that they weren't "good" and evil, but rather a perfect balance of the two like her. That's what she considers right. But then, everyone has their view of things.
Silhouette as it is known, has a good side and a bad side. But, that was only explained. It was not explained how she acts when she is "good" or when she is "evil". Lets start with "evil", as it is more pleasant to end with pleasant things and to start with bad ones. A list of traits that Silhouette is when she is "evil" are, Fierce, Cruel, Grumpy, Mean, Teasing, and many more unmentionable traits. Silhouette cruel? Well, yes. But, that was kind of expected. As I did mention before she has a good and bad side. But, wait, we're getting of topic. We're talking about her bad side. Silhouette can be a taunting mean girl. As in yes, she makes fun of cats. If she thinks cats aren't good enough, when she's in a bad mood, than she will taunt them and be a jerk, without even realizing it.
Silhouette has a good side though. The list of traits on that side are, Sweet,
Caring, Loyal and many others. Anyway, Silhouette could cheer up cats without meaning to. Yes, she cheers up cats, without knowing she's cheering them up.
Strange right?
Well, I'm sure you can tell that Silhouette is interesting and strange. Also that when she is "good", she doesn't realize it, nor when she is "evil".

FAMILY
All relations are future
Mother: Thea
Father: Weaselshade
Sisters: Mothkit [Adoptive]
Brothers: Nightkit [Non-binary | Adoptive]
Aunts: Scorchedpetal
Uncles: Crimsonlotus
Cousins: Sagekit Twinkit, Sidrakit, Beachkit, Strikerkit, Redkit
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; August 23rd, 2017 at 09:19 AM.