Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 09:33 AM
A Hero's new home(Open to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:28 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:10 AM

Old June 13th, 2019, 03:11 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Iceclan ~ Winged Cat RP

Iceclan. The clan that lives in a snowy area, and has learned to live there in peace.
-
Welcome to Iceclan! Almost all cats have wings, but you don't have to have them, although it is rare not to. Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:
(TBRP'd accepted!)

CHARACTERS:
Leader: --/--/--
Deputy: --/--/--
Medicine Cat: Snowleaf / F / @Ebonyrose
Med Cat App.: --/--/--
Warriors: Blizzardthorn / M / @Rosemew
Elders: --/--/--
Queens: --/--/--
Apprentices: --/--/--
Kits: --/--/--

@Ebonyrose
Name: Snowleaf
Looks: Snowleaf and with wings that match her fur.
Personality: Er.. TBRP'd (Will update as I go)
Crush: None
Other: It's me
-
Name: Blizzardthorn

Looks: Blizzardthorn is a small cat, with white as the base color of his fur. The only markings he has is the silver with covers his whole left ear, and the small dots of silver on the bridge of his nose. His fur is rather medium length, and thick and soft to the touch, somewhat like velvet. His eyes are rather around, and big, which give him an innocent kit like appearance. His build is small, considering his age, and is more on the somewhat pudgy side. His tail is bobbed, and resembles a rabbits tail. His wings are a bit smaller than most, not alot though. They are a snowy white like his pelt, his left one, the bottom being a light silver.

Personality: Rude , snappy , clever , emotional , somewhat caring , a bit paranoid , hopeless romantic
Despite his innocent kit like appearance, Blizzardthorn is the complete opposite. He's rather rude, and doesn't think about what he says first. He'd rather be rude and insult you rather than admit you're right. He's snappy, and doesn't like anyone calling him anything he doesn't like. He looks somewhat funny seeing him angry and small. He's clever, and thinks of plans, or just steals others plans and claims them as his own. He's definitely an emotionally bby, and will be happy one second, but if someone says something wrong, he'll break out into tears or just yell at them. He's surprisingly a bit caring despite being so rude, but doesn't admit it. He's a hopeless romantic and has one sided crushes many times.

Crush: open

Other: @Ebonyrose yo

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; June 13th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:17 PM
Moonpaw

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Iceclan ~ Winged Cat RP

Name: Moonpaw
Age 6 moons
Looks: Looks like Bluestar without the silver
Personality: Adventurous and determined
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Moonpaw

Yeet
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Moonpaw

Hello?
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:44 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Looks: Blizzardthorn is a small cat, with white as the base color of his fur. The only markings he has is the silver with covers his whole left ear, and the small dots of silver on the bridge of his nose. His fur is rather medium length, and thick and soft to the touch, somewhat like velvet. His eyes are rather around, and big, which give him an innocent kit like appearance. His build is small, considering his age, and is more on the somewhat pudgy side. His tail is bobbed, and resembles a rabbits tail. His wings are a bit smaller than most, not alot though. They are a snowy white like his pelt, his left one, the bottom being a light silver.

Personality: Rude , snappy , clever , emotional , somewhat caring , a bit paranoid , hopeless romantic
Despite his innocent kit like appearance, Blizzardthorn is the complete opposite. He's rather rude, and doesn't think about what he says first. He'd rather be rude and insult you rather than admit you're right. He's snappy, and doesn't like anyone calling him anything he doesn't like. He looks somewhat funny seeing him angry and small. He's clever, and thinks of plans, or just steals others plans and claims them as his own. He's definitely an emotionally bby, and will be happy one second, but if someone says something wrong, he'll break out into tears or just yell at them. He's surprisingly a bit caring despite being so rude, but doesn't admit it. He's a hopeless romantic and has one sided crushes many times.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; June 13th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:48 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Accepted!

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 13th, 2019, 06:02 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Name: Glacierdash

Looks: Quite small, She has blue eyes and gray fur with the top of her fur white, Munchkin, She has long fur, her fur is very soft, like wool, she is very thin, has a long tail, she has round eyes, and is very agile, she always looks pleased and happy, kind of skipping while walking.

Personality: Always happy, optimist, and is very good at telling peoples feelings, is a bit hard at showing how she actually feels though, oblivious to most things that aren't happy things, she hates fighting, but she is good at it, hopeful relationships.

Crush: Blizzardthorn
Other: @Ebonyrose ayyy

Last edited by Mephaslyo; June 13th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 06:07 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephaslyo View Post
Name: Glacierdash

Looks: Quite small, She has blue eyes and gray fur with the top of her fur white, Munchkin, She has long fur, her fur is very soft, like wool, she is very thin, has a long tail, she has round eyes, and is very agile, she always looks pleased and happy, kind of skipping while walking.

Personality: Always happy, optimist, and is very good at telling peoples feelings, is a bit hard at showing how she actually feels though, oblivious to most things that aren't happy things, she hates fighting, but she is good at it.

Crush: Blizzardthorn
Other: @Mephaslyo ayyy
Accepted!
Why did you tag yourself lmao