a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hmm want her dad to be alive than? :3
No it’s fine.
It’s just more suffering

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

No it’s fine.
It’s just more suffering
Isn’t that a good thing? X3
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:30 PM
The Madness King

@tinyalienkid interested? :3
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

maybe another time ♡

i'm not sure how i'd fit into this one, sorry :<
@Sasukewolf (madness)

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 20th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
maybe another time ♡

i'm not sure how i'd fit into this one, sorry :<
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Well I can make you a peep :3 I have a lot of ocs if you want to <3 )
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:28 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Well I can make you a peep :3 I have a lot of ocs if you want to <3 )

i have a lot of ocs i could use, and many more in the making
but my problem is how slow i reply and stuff :<<

i can try, though
♡♡

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
i have a lot of ocs i could use, and many more in the making
but my problem is how slow i reply and stuff :<<

i can try, though
♡♡
K! And don’t worry you know I don’t mind waiting love :3 want me to use Crimson?
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM
The Madness King

Okay!
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@tinyalienkid if joining :3
I shall create the starting post soon!! But if y’all want to start go ahead!
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:40 AM
The Madness King

Starting post!
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@tinyalienkid

( will kinda be off the interactive story I made link in the first page :3)

A annoyed sigh can be heard in a small apartment and it came from none other than Naruto himself, a tanned handsome man who was short but not too short and had messy blonde hair which many would die to have. His sky blue eyes stunning and beautiful yet now held a annoyed glow why? Well this mans boyfriend ( even though he doesn’t really love him) Hades just left without saying anything and the man wonders why he cheats. Well might as well do that now. He begins to pick up his phone and began to text Sage lover and a man he just can’t get enough of. The man was handsome, kind and classy as hell but most of all he cared for Naruto and truly loved him as Naruto did to him. He smiles softly as he texts sage.

Hi <3 mind coming over mi amor? I’m alone ;3

Once the text was sent, he began to start some cooking ( despite being bad at it but hi sage says it’s good) as he was finishing up, the door suddenly opens roughly and rather loudly as it hit the wall hard causing Naruto to jump a bit.
Naruto Immediately turns to look at whoever the hell slamed his door than he saw who it was and sighs loudly almost angrily. “ hades I swear to god why the hell did you do that now?” He asks coldly as he glares at Hades who was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes something Naruto used to adore until he saw sages eyes. Damn he can just get lost in those shining eyes of his. But not the point anyway Sasuke had mixed colored eyes one a ice blue and the other a odd red which he found interesting but now freaks him out especially now, the man’s onyx long hair was wet and messy. He was just completely soaked and his white shirt was sticking against his body ( showing his muscles a bit but sage is betters 100% ) and his pants just looked uncomfortable to wear. But that didn’t freak him out it was his eyes they looked they just saw hell or something. He was breathing heavily and just looking at the ground completely ignoring Naruto until Naruto spoke again. “ Hi hades. You okay?” He asks sounding only a bit worried as he begins to step forward reaching his hand out to hades but suddenly Hades grabs Naruto arm roughly “ No I’m not okay. I’m never okay Naruto foxheart. It’s been stalking me! I killed a girl... or whatever the hell it is Naruto... it’s not stopping-“ he says while laughing dryly “ it’s not stopping! And you sure aren’t helping Naruto... but than again the voices did stopped-“ he begins to stand tall eyes cold and dark scaring Naruto now as he roughly holds up Narutos arm causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades stares at him. “ When I killed the damn thing” he says darkly and almost immediately Naruto reacted. Kicking hades hard in the stomach making hades let go and fall to his knees giving Naruto a chance to run for the door however before he can make it. Hades roughly pulling him back using the back collar of the man’s shirt tossing him back into the apartment and closing the door locking it. The man was now holding a knife and smiling rather darkly. “ now you’re leaving me huh? Even after countless times I’ve told you even begged for you to leave ...... you stayed now-“ he begins to walk up to Naruto who immediately moves back eyes now wide with fear and he was breathing heavily and tears were already threatening to fall “ look Hades please ill leave I swear I -“ Hades suddenly begins to pounce on him, pinning him down by his neck roughly and quickly. He was slightly chocking Naruto a bit as he begins to hold up the knife “ Too late little fox” he says darkly as he begins to bring down the knife. Naruto closed his eyes bracing for the upcoming pain but... he didn’t feel anything just a slight wind right next to his head. He opens his tear filled eyes to see that Hades... had missed. The knife landed and stabbed the floor right next to Narutos head, hades eyes were wide as he begins to pull out the knife and try again Naruto only partly closed his eyes this time only to see that hades... had stopped or more like his hand just didn’t move it was like something was holding him. Not letting hades do it and hades grew angry even desperate as he pulls the knife back and tries again and again but not even a cut was made as he stabs the floor again instead. He was breathing heavily and growling in anger than suddenly he just yells loudly at Narutos face. He just yelled than suddenly and slowly he stops hot tears falling down his eyes as he held Naruto there who was just beyond scared to say anything but he more confused than anything really.
Hades speaks weakly and darkly “ .... this is what it wants right?” He asks with a weak laugh “ right?!” He yells at Naruto who jumps a bit and looks away forcing his eyes closed. Hades laughs softly than slowly became loud as he let’s go of Naruto and places his hands on his face. “ I know it is! It has to be it! That damn girl and the eye it wants this. It wants me to tear you apart! To stab you over and over again “ he says as he begins to grab Narutos collar roughly shaking him a bit as he spoke “ It wants me to kill!! Yet it won’t let me! It’s driving me insane! I’ve had dreams of this. Killing you! Killing somebody and that damn eye watching me! Over and over again it’s there watching me suffer or watching me kill! Yet when I have the chance it won’t let me.... it just won’t let me!” He yells roughly pushing Naruto back to the ground causing him to gasp a bit in pain as hades begins to stand up. “ I can’t kill. Yet I know it’s the only way.. to stop it. To finally get some rest! “ he says kicking Naruto in the stomach hard causing him to cough in pain a bit. “ it wants it so bad.... yet I can’t open it.” Tears fell hard from hades as he laughs dryly and covers his face “ IT WONT OPEN!!!!” He yells in anger and frustration as he suddenly looks up and begins to grab Narutos hair roughly pulling it up and growling darkly into the man’s ear “ Maybe that boyfriend of yours can help “ he says darkly as he let’s Naruto go but suddenly as he turns away. Naruto managed to stand up and grab the nearest thing he can find and knocked hades out with a lamp that broke on impact. Hades hit the ground hard and Naruto was breathing heavily, slient and now drying Tears was falling a bit from his eyes as he leans against the wall and slowly slides down to the ground “ ... what ... the-“ he suddenly begins to grab his phone immediately typing down a number calling someone he knew can help him out with these types of things.
“ Hi Rachel it’s Naruto.”

Aziz a short beautiful girl with long blonde and sliver hair sat alone, trying her hardest to ignore the voices... they grew louder each day. Calling to her telling her to do something but she can’t understand. She was getting scared day by Day now she felt a stinging pain in her heart and she had a pounding headache not a good thing especially when she lives alone and is forced to stay in her bed. Where her thoughts can be heard the loudest. She was covering her ears, Tears falling down her pure white eyes, she was blind yet she can hear so much and see something when she dreams. She was shaking now trying to block out the voices that kept getting louder and louder. “ please... leave me alone. I just want to live... I don’t want to hear you.” She says begging and sadly as she begins to curl up crying softly to herself as a loud voice was heard saying
OPEN THE THIRD EYE.

Crimson was sitting alone at some bar, she just witness some crazy guy booking it after yelling something. Crimson was a handsome girl, with green eyes and short punk like sliver and black hair. Why she was called crimson is well because she’s wearing a contact on one of her eyes mostly her left eye which was a Amber color almost crimson which is how she earned her name smart right? Well she didn’t really like it and most would stare at it which kinda freaked the girl out so she decided to hide it. She sighs softly as she puts some money on the table and began to wear her leather jacket. She begins to walk outside holding her hand out a bit as she looks up at the now parting clouds. “ hmm. It stopped raining huh?” She says in her strong kind voice.

I’m really proud of this!! Is it good!!? :3)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 21st, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:19 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Aziz a short beautiful girl with long blonde and sliver hair sat alone, trying her hardest to ignore the voices... they grew louder each day. Calling to her telling her to do something but she can’t understand. She was getting scared day by Day now she felt a stinging pain in her heart and she had a pounding headache not a good thing especially when she lives alone and is forced to stay in her bed. Where her thoughts can be heard the loudest. She was covering her ears, Tears falling down her pure white eyes, she was blind yet she can hear so much and see something when she dreams. She was shaking now trying to block out the voices that kept getting louder and louder. “ please... leave me alone. I just want to live... I don’t want to hear you.” She says begging and sadly as she begins to curl up crying softly to herself as a loud voice was heard saying
OPEN THE THIRD EYE.
Alex was holding what almost felt like an arsenal of papers. Walking along the sidewalk. They were basically just a bunch of drawings, though a few print-out news articles were in the mix as well. She didn’t exactly know why she had all these. Honestly, she just wanted something to do, something to make her feel worthwhile. Long streaks of brown hair falling out of the braid she had put it in, irritating her to no end. She never really liked having hair anywhere close to her face. She was tempted to just cut it all off, but she believed that would make her mornings less fun, trying to figure out the best way to keep it out of her eyes. Still, not having to worry about it at all would be a wonderful thing in her eyes. She continued to walk, shifting the weight of papers from one hand to another, eyes darting down to make sure everything was in its place every few moments.

(( so where exactly is aziz ? indoors or outdoors ? ))

Last edited by :blue:; January 21st, 2018 at 05:19 AM.