Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:12 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 07:12 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 07:03 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Riverkit and Frozzenkit.

{Quote go's here}

Name: Riverpaw.
Past Names: Riverkit.
Future Names: Riverfrost? Riverice? Riverfeather? Rivershine? Riverheart? Riverlily?
Name organs: River, her long silver fur. Paw, the suffix for apprentices.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)
Syndromes: ADHD. (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)

Past Ranks: Kit.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: RiverClan.
Past Clan/Faction: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: RiverClan nursery
Date of birth: September 9th, 2017.
Blood line: 100% RiverClan.
Beliefs: StarClan and The Dark Forest.

Appearance: Riverpaw is a small silver molly with fluffy fur. Her long silver pelt is covered in dark gray tabby stripes except for her underbelly. This molly's underbelly is a silvery white hue that slowly darkens as it touches her silver fur. Riverpaw has deep lapis hued eyes that seem to have a gentle glow to them. She has a deep grey nose matching her paw pads and feathery white whiskers.
Fur Texture: Soft, still has that kit fluff.
Fur Length: Long.

Personality.

Outer look: Riverpaw is a kind little sweetheart. She loves helping cats around her and just being plan sweet. This Molly has a kind soul and I guess she's a bit compassionate if that's a word you'd use for her.
This little molly is a bit of a shy one but mostly around cats she doesn't know. She'll tend to advise eye contact and her voice can get almost a whisper. It's kinda cute. But the thought of speaking to a large group makes her sick and she hopes she never had to.
Sadly with her ADHD Riverpaw is detracted easily from anything really. She could be talking to you and suddenly stop because she sees it hears something that catches her attention them she completely forgets what she was saying.
Riverpaw is a playful molly even though she's no longer a Kit. She enjoys playing around or picking on her brother and cousin. Though not in a mean way she just tried to play with them.
Along with this she's a bit hyperactive at times, having to much energy then she can handle. She still has as much energy as a 2 moon old kit. She acts as if she could run all day long and never get tired.
River is quite the thought cat she tends to get lost in thought a lot. She will some times over think things trying to think of what will happen if something else happens and stuff like that.
A down side to Riverpaw is that she's to trusting for her own good. She'll honestly trust about every cat she meets.
Personality traits: Kind| Sweet| Shy| Helpful| Detracted easily| Playful| Hyperactive| Thoughtful| Trusting.
Ups: Kind, sweet, helpful.
Equals: Shy, playful, thoughtful.
Downs: Trusting, detracted easily, hyperactive.

Kin.

Mother: Feathercloud| Biological| Living | RPed by @The Loner Forever| "I can't believe that she abandoned me and Frozenpaw. Then comes back and tells us after we lose Icebelly. I don't know what to think of her."
Father: Whiteflash| Biological| Living| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| "I can't even imagine why he abandoned is just to show back up after Icebelly died. I'm not sure how I feel about him or if I'll ever bond with him."
Brothers: Frozzenpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| "I love my brother. He's my littermate and is like a best friend to me. I depend on him and hope one day I can be dependable like him."
Monsoonkit| Biological| Unborn| RPed by @Owl| Thoughts ---
Tsunamikit| Biological| Unborn| RPed by Owl| Thoughts ---
Sister: Palekit| Unborn| Biological| RPed by @Twilight01| Thoughts ---
Aunts: Icebelly| Biological via Feathercloud| Deceased| RPed by The Loner Forever| "I loved Icebelly, she was like a mother to me and Frozenpaw. She was always there for us and I really miss her. I just hope I can make her proud."
Uncles: Open.
Cosines: Flowerpaw| Biological via Icebelly| Living| RPed by @ The Loner Forever| "I love Flowerpaw she's like a big sister to me. We always played and ran around as kits and I'm hoping we can stay close as apprentice even though I'm a bit younger then her."
Grandfather Father's side: Fangstrike| Biological| Living| RPed by The Loner Forever| "I don't really know Fangstrike. Icebelly said he was my grandfather though."
Grandmother Father's side: Seedheart| Biological| Deceased| RPed by The Loner Forever| " I don't know her. She must have joined StarClan before I was born."
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: None yet.
Nieces: None yet.
Sons: None.
Daughter: None.

Relationships.

Friends: Purepaw| Living| RPed by @Pureheart| Thoughts --
Mirekit| Living| RPed by @Hexict| Thoughts ---
Close Friends: Blackbirdpaw| Living| RPed by @Constellation| "I'd say I'm pretty close with Blackbirdpaw, I look up to her and just enjoy hanging around her."
Open.
Beast Friends: Open.

Mentor: Fadingechoes| Living| RPed by @FadingEchoes| Thoughts ---
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor: None.

Love interests: Shiftedpaw| Living| RPed by @Silver Fishie| "Shiftedpaw has a cute personality. What? He does. Though Ow feel sorry for him, being picked on all the time, it's not far! Honestly, I have a little crush on him."
Past Love interests: None.
Future Love interests: Cardinalkit| Living| RPed by @Cosmo| " Well, I don't really know Cardinalkit('paw) but he teased me a lot and I'm not sure what to make of it. "

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Cardinalkit| Living| RPed by @Cosmo| " Well, I don't really know Cardinalkit('paw) but he teased me a lot and I'm not sure what to make of it. "

Them song: None, yet but open for suggestions.

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders: None yet.

Fun facts:
(1) The first ever character I made on WCO!

Back story:
Riverkit was born to Feathercloud and Whiteflash, she had a normal beginning. Both her parents were loyal RiverClan warriors, but there was one problem. Featherstone couldn't stand being in the nursery and didn't want kits. So, considering her sister, Icebelly was already in the nursery with her daughter, Flowerkit, she practically abandoned both Frozenkit and Riverkit giving them to her sister to be cared for.
Since that was all before Riverkit was even a moon she never knew who her biological parents were and both Riverkit and Frozenkit expected they had died but Icebelly never told them. The three kits grew up together playing together loving each other and acting like normal siblings would. Though Riverkit was always the quite little shy one.
At 4 moons of age Riverkit had a rough time. Her adopted mother and aunt Icebelly passed away taking part of Riverkit with her. It was hard for her to cope with and Frozenkit became more productive over her not really letting any cat near her. Riverkit tried to act normal and be happy to have what she did have but it was hard in this time Flowerkit was made into a 'paw leaving the two siblings alone in the nursery.
Not even a quarter moon after Icebelly passed on Riverkit and Frozenkit were informed by their biological parents that they were in fact their biological parents. This hurt Riverkit deeply and confused her just as much. She didn't know what to make of it but Frozenkit just rejected them so she stuck with him. He was the only thing she had left.
Now at six moons Riverkit, now Riverpaw has been made an apprentice under the training of Fadingechoes, a nice molly among RiverClan. She can't wait to start training and to forget her troubled thoughts.
More will be added as she ages.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 25th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Riverkit and Frozzenkit.

{Quote go's here}

Name: Frozenpaw.
Past Name: Frozenkit.
Future name: Frozenice? Frozenstream? Frozenclaw? Frozenfang? Frozenflash? Frozencloud?
Name organs: Frozzen, his fluffy white fur like frozen stuff. Paw, the suffix for apprentices.

Sex: Male.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Rank: Kit.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: RiverClan.
Past Clan/Faction: None.
Future Clan/Faction: Unknown.

Birth place: RiverClan.
Date of birth: March 9th, 2018.
Blood line: 100% RiverClan.
Beliefs: StarClan| Dark Forest.

Appearance: Frozenpaw is a large pure white tom with thick fluffy fur. His eyes are a enchanting ice blue thrust can scorch your fur when he's mad. He has a pale pink nose matching his paw pad and silvery whiskers barely stand out in his white pelt.
Fur Texture: Soft, thick, still has that kit fluff.
Fur Length: Long.

Personality.

Outer look: Frozenpaw isn't your stereotypical young apprentice, for such a young tom he's been through a lot and that has shaped him into a pretty mature tom. At times he's still just a kit but he can also surprise you with what he knows, despite the fact he can come off a a know it all. He's quite straightforward and will tell it how it is, even if he does let his emotions play a part in his opinion.
This tom trends to avoid any form of socializing with his Clanmates unless he knows them well as he doesn't want to get questioned on anything or be in an awkward cessation. He's become pretty short tempered towards strangers and at times can't handle his friends witch also makes him want to keep away from his Clanmates at times.
Despite being a bit short tampered he cares for his loved ones and is way to over protective of them. Since so many of his kin have passed away or been killed Frozenpaw fears losing them and wants to keep them safe. Though his 'keeping them safe' can involve not letting cats he doesn't know close to them or assuming cats are against them at all times witch can be very annoying. And he can get pretty aggressive, especially if his littermate's involved.
Having been lied to as a kit Frozenpaw is pretty untrusting and grudge holding, it takes a lot to gain this tom's full trust and if you beak that trust he'll never fully forgive you it. If you do something to him or worse his few loved ones, he'll hold that against you for moons, or until you can prove he has a reason not to completely hate you, cause he will.
Surprisingly if you do den his full trust you'll have his unwavering loyalty. He will do everything he can to not betray you and protect you. He'll be there for you 24/7, not literally but he'll never turn a blind eye to your problems or let anyone hurt you if possible. His loyalty goes to his few loved ones, not his Clan. Though Frozenpaw honesty doesn't like the other four Clans and is just learning to dislike them as he ages.
Much to women's belief Frozenpaw is an alert individual who has a rebellious side. He is asocial yet is very aware of things around him and used it to his advantage at times. While he's rebellious side tends to be given most of the time sometimes this tom will go out of his way just to do what he was told not to, especially if it's something he knows will not really affect anyone but who he's trying to rebel against.
Personality traits: Over protective| Short-tempered| Asocial| Grudge holding| Untrusting| Loyal| Caring| Alert| Forthright| Skeptical| Rebellious.
Ups:
Equals:
Downs:

Kin.

Mother: Feathercloud| Biological| RPed by Morgab| Frozenkit believes she's just a adopted aunt, believes his real mother is dead.
Father: Whiteflash| Biological| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| He doesn't know he's his father, thinks he's just a adopted uncle.
Brothers: Monsoonkit| Biological| RPed by @Owl| Unborn.
Tsunamikit| Biological| RPed by Owl| Unborn.
Sister: Riverpaw| Biological| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| Loves, very close.
Palekit| Biological| RPed by @Twilight01| Unborn.
Aunts: Icebelly| Biological via Feathercloud| RPedby Mogan| Frozenkit was very close to Icebelly though she was his adopted mother. Her death pains him deeply.
Aspenleaf| Bioloical via Feathercloud| RPed by Okapi| Frozenkit doesn't know her.
Uncles: Open.
Cosines: Flowerpaw| Biological via Icebelly| RPed by @Morgan|
Fangstrike| Biological| RPed by Mogan| Frozenkit love his grandfather.
Grandmother Father's side: Seedheart| Biological| RPed by Mogan| He never met her.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: None yet.
Nieces: None yet.
Offspring: Way to young.

Relationships.

Friends: Purepaw| Living| RPed by Pureheart| Thoughts ---
Mirekit| Living| RPed by @Hexict| Thoughts ---
Close Friends: Blackbirdpaw| Living| RPed by @Brilliance|
Open.
Beast Friends: Open.

Mentor: Tornadostorm| Living| RPed by @Constellation| Thoughts to be added.
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor: None.

Love interest: To young.
Past Love interest: To young.
Future Love interest: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Cardinalkit| RPed by @Mystical| Doesn't know well, when he does he dislikes him for teasing Riverkit.

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Love how his Personality took a 36 when his life started falling apart while his sister struggled to stay the same.
(2) I never planned for any of his family members to die, it just happened.
(3) He was originally a happy go lucky cat that was a little protective of his littermate.

Back story:
Frozenkit was born to Feathercloud and Whiteflash, he had a normal beginning. Both his parents were loyal RiverClan warriors, but there was one problem. Featherstone couldn't stand being in the nursery and didn't want kits. So, considering her sister, Icebelly was already in the nursery with her daughter, Flowerkit, she practically abandoned both Frozenkit and Riverkit giving them to her sister to be cared for.
Since that was all before Frozenkit was even a moon he never knew who his biological parents were and both Riverkit and Frozenkit expected they had died but Icebelly never told them. The three kits grew up together playing together loving each other and acting like normal siblings would. Though Frozenkit was always the one getting into trouble and leading the others with him
At 4 moons of age Frozenkit had a rough time. His adopted mother and aunt Icebelly passed away taking part of him with her. It was hard his sister to cope with and he became more protective over her not really letting any cat near her. Frozenkit tried to act normal and be happy to have what he did have but it was hard for him. He couldn't stop think about what Riverkit was feeling. In this time Flowerkit was made into a 'paw leaving the two siblings alone in the nursery.
Not even a quarter moon after Icebelly passed on Riverkit and Frozenkit were informed by their biological parents that they were in fact their biological parents. This hurt Frozenkit making him feel betrayed and like a worthless piece of prey. He was to angry at his parents to even hear them out instead he just rejected them saying Icebelly was the only parents they will ever have it need. Riverkit seemed to agree as she stock with him.
Now at six moons Frozenkit, now Frozenpaw has been made an apprentice under the training of Tornadostorm, a loyal warrior of RiverClan. He can't wait to start training and to forget about his troubled emotions. Though his biological mother, Feathercloud moved in the nursery about the same time her and his sister had moved out. This angered Frozenpaw as he knew that his birth mother would take care of these kits as she'd said it herself.
Frozenpaw just wanted his so called parents - who were wanting to be in his and Riverpaw's life- to Just disappear. He still felt like Frostbelly was the only cat he could call mother, she'd raised him. Though Feathercloud died not to long after he'd wished she'd just disappear and he felt responsible. Like it was his fault she'd died while kitting, along with his three younger siblings. Blaming himself Frozenpaw became quite antisocial and started cutting himself off from most cats.
Now, at only seven moons, Frozenpaw still blamed himself for his mother's and younger siblings' deaths and only really spends time watching out for his sister and training. Though with the recent battle and being run out of his home he's not doing to good.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 27th, 2018 at 11:09 PM.