Last post by lark.
Today 12:55 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Dovepaw was still bord, with no idea what to do. Standing up to go the the apprentices' den she caught a wife of an unknown secant. Glancing around the clearing she saw nothing new so she headed out of camp, for the first time. It was strange out here,
she didn't know any of the territory, even though itnwas ShadowClan territory. Keeping alert for any possible danger she followed the secant trall though the marsh land. Soon she came up to a small pond, that seamed to be used a lot. But there she saw a tabby she didn't know. "Who are you?" She asked.
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw raised her head and turned to the She-cat "I'm Mistpaw" she meowed softly and studied the cats movement closely "And who are you?" She asked her.
Mistpaw noticed she was an apprentice most likely based by her size cause she was the same size Mistpaw was.
"If your wandering why I'm out here it's because I only just got accepted into the clan and I'm not very sure who to talk to" she mewed softly and sat on the ground.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashfeather caught his father's familiar gaze n a nearby tree, eyes lighting up as his father leaped down in front of him. The young tom dipped his head respectfully while Quitedance settled himself near Ashfeather. "Hello, father." He meowed, greeting Quitedance, "I haven't talked with you or mother in a while, and decided I should. Recently, I became a warrior. Goldenstar gave me the name Ashfeather. Creampaw's ceremony is soon." He paused a moment and licked his chest before continuing. "I just don't know what to do know that I am a warrior. My entire life goal as a kitten and apprentice was to become a warrior. I dunno what to do now." He said, voice dropping quieter, "Is that normal?" He looked intently at his father,
wondering if his father could help him a bit. Ashfeather decided to wait for Quitedance to respond to Ash being a warrior and his question before continuing. He flicked his ear to the left, laying it flat against his head. The normally content, strong-willed tomcat was confused and felt like a small kit again. He didn't like this feeling.

( @Constellation -- I dunno if you saw this. I know you're busy though so idk )
Quietdance, being a naturally quiet cat dipped his head in greeting towards his son. He gave his son a good look over, his eyes approving of the potential strength that — well, what was his name? Ah, yes. Ashfeather. “After your mother,” he couldn’t help but grin after Feathermist appeared in his mind. Oh, how he dearly loved that she cat, despite her coming from a headstrong family. Quietdance gingerly sat down, staring at Ashfeather as he talked. More like rambled about his life as a new warrior. Quietdance dunk into nostalgia when he remembered being made a warrior...it was such a while ago, though. Not worth the story to tell. After all, he was a senior warrior, not yet an elder. To comfort his son, Quietdance brushed his flank with the tip of his tail. “Ashfeather, you worry too much. Every kit’s entire dream and goal is to become a warrior.” Quietdance shook his head at Ashfeather, wondering why his son was being such a mousebrained. Yet, a part of Quietdance could understand the worries of Ashfeather because he was once that way. Even if he were quiet, didn’t speak up too much, Quietdance was usually wondering what there was to look forward to now that he had a new name and rank. “It is normal.” Quietdance confirmed. “As long as you fight for your clan with all your strength, then you’ll be fine.” Quietdance assured. He didn’t want Ashfeather to appear so frightened of the next step in his life. Quietdance knew that Ashfeather should enjoy his years as a young warrior because before you knew it; moons came by fast, then you’re aging. You’ll become a senior warrior and not even realize how much you changed. Still a fierce warrior as he once had been at Ashfeather’s age, Quietdance was content with how his life was flowing. “Maybe you’ll meet a pretty beauty, fall in love - and do it the right way.” The father warned. Ambercrackle didn’t have it easy in life when she was impregnated. For her to have been his eldest daughter, he wished she settled for a more strong, Shadowclan cat. Not some careless lizardbrained foxheart who left her and was never seen again. “I don’t want you ending up like your sister.” He loved Ambercrackle - obviously, that was his daughter! She was his little she kit for a long time, even after becoming a warrior. And, he loved her kits - those were his grandkids! He just wished...they were Shadowclan-fully born. He just hoped Ashfeather and Creampaw wouldn’t disappoint him in that way.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:58 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
As the cats trotted on toward camp, Nightpaw kept beside Daydream, speaking to Snowpaw as they went. "Ok, off we go to the medicine den Snowpaw! Daydream will get you fixed up and we'll be back to cleaning moss out of the elder's den in no time." She glanced nervously at the medicine cat, as they carried Snowpaw. Daydream wasn't large by any means. Should she have offered to carry Snowpaw? Then again, Nightpaw wasn't large either. Trying to distract herself from her worry, she jabbered on. "Daydream, you remind me of one of the twoleg monsters. They used to carry both of my two legs and me to the vet, no problem. It even carried their kit when it was born. No trouble!"
[ @king kaleb! ]
IM SO SORRY AAAAAAA
~~[<_>]~~

As she was carried back to the medicine den, the crumpled feline croaked a little giggle at Nightpaw’s reference. “That was fun, wasn’t it? Except for when we lost it down a hill.” Breaking into a slight purr, which broke off into a cough, she looked around-as much as her wounds allowed her, of course. Seeing some familiar sights, she realized they were fairly close to the camp. Scrunching up her eyes to some imaginary light, Snowpaw fought to stay awake as requested, though it was getting harder and harder. The whispers in the wind became clearer. The rustle of the trees seemed louder. The fur under her flank was softer. A bit of the pain subsided. Knowing this was bad she opened her eyes once more, as it helped her stay awake, and waited desperately for her weariness to subside or for the trio to arrive at the medicine den. Either would be a lifesaver.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Spooky

@Lefty the bear

Waspflight made her way out of camp,
weaving her way through the trees towards the edge of the territory. The long-furred tortoiseshell planned on seeing a close friend of hers, he was a handsome loner who hung around the clans. "Dakota?" She hissed softly, wondering where the tom was at. She hoped he was nearby, or she'd be here alone looking mouse-brained. The warrior popped her head out of a group of holly bushes, and she ventured closer to the edge of the territory. She stayed near the scent markers, in case Dakota didn't show up and one of her clanmates appeared. She'd use the excuse that she was marking the border after a walk. The molly felt a little self-conscious and nervous. What if he didn't show up? What if something happened to him?
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:33 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
it was silent. too silent. they looked behind them towards marshfur, eyes glazing and taking in her features. something had changed mentally. her mind was swirling and daydream didnt know what with, and thats what scared them. it was the same look in the clearing. they had studied emotions of cats, and how to heal them not just physically, but mentally. "Stop thinking." they said simply. they didnt know what she was thinking about, but they could grasp. they caught into little things. the way her eye brows furrowed, her tail lashed. it showed she was showing emotion. but now,,there was nothing.just like in the clearing. was she telling herself to push them away? what they said and to not think anymore? well, daydream was stubborn, and so was whatever marshfur was dealing with. they held their stance and gaze for lingering moments before turning back around and kept walking, closer to her this time.
of course, marshfur could hear them, they were right there, after all, but it was fuzzy and went by in a blur. she hadn't really heard them, she nodded but gave nothing else. in fact, she almost winced at her own movement, as if the beast didn't want her to even interact with others via movement. she was practically frozen other than her legs moving almost robotically one in front of the other, programmed into her mind to remain steady. she kept her head forward, her eyes glazed over, blank. despite the calm aura around the pair of them, there was something about this dull glare in marshfur's eyes that told anyone who looked too closely she was screaming. at least, trying to. but there was a lingering shadow on her shoulder that dug in its claws and teeth and feasted on her fear, her anger, all the things she kept behind the wrought iron gates she built around herself, all the things she bottled up and sealed. it thrived upon it, and marshfur provided an unending supply of it. as daydream walked closer to her, she stumbled on her paws and slowed down some, lagging behind the medicine cat once again.

love
characters
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:18 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Good catch!" Ashnose exclaimed. He let out a small sigh of relief and thanked StarClan that the two of them were able to make the catch. He would have been so embarrassed if this hunt started going downhill right from the very beginning. Making the catch was the first step to making up for that mouse-brained mistake earlier. The ShadowClan warrior let his gaze rest on the frog for a few heartbeats, silently thanking it for its life. Ashnose and Shadetail would bring the frog back to ShadowClan later and it would fill hungry bellies. StarClan had blessed the two toms and ShadowClan with this frog. The British Shorthair couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from rising practically from ear to ear.

Flicking his tail towards the catch, the gray tom mewed, "Alright then. Let's put this somewhere and then see if we can find something else." He padded past Shadetail and away from the swamp. He figured they'd have scared away all of the other marsh prey by now. Ashnose looked to the trees, hoping there'd be an unsuspecting squirrel or bird. But as Ashnose passed Shadetail, he caught the scent of something strange. He stopped, sniffed again, but couldn't smell it anymore. Figuring it was nothing, the amber-eyed tom shrugged and kept padding forward. I hope our next catch is just as easy, the warrior thought to himself. If his first time leading a hunting patrol went well, perhaps he'd be chosen to lead more patrols. This was exactly what Ashnose was excited for when he was an apprentice.

Suddenly feeling awkward about the lack of conversation, Ashnose glanced over his shoulder at Shadetail. He was silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say, but still feeling the need to exchange words with the other tom. "It's getting pretty cold, don't you think?" It was poor small talk, but the British Shorthair was struggling to come up with anything else. It was relevant, however. He'd recently added more padding to his nest in order to stay a little warmer. He also found the chill sending shivers down his spine every once in awhile. It didn't help whenever there was a breeze too.
For a moment, Shadetail had been proud to be apart of this hunting patrol. Him and Ashnose made a good team, he had to admit. As he buried the deceased frog, he began to let his mind wander. This was how he wanted it to be - working side by side with his Clanmates to ensure the continuation of ShadowClan. It's why he had decided to join ShadowClan after the Dusk Syndicate had been disbanded. He didn't want to live a life without structure, and the tom had always admired how the Clans did things - build relationships out of respect instead of fear. Followed a cat based on their principles and ability to lead others, not how many they had killed, and how widespread they were feared. Shadetail didn't want that life, but it had been the only one he had known growing up in the Syndicate. Once that had came to it's end, it made him question which direction he wanted to walk in - to live alone as a loner? Or to fulfill his long desire of joining a wild Clan?

The rest, well, was history.

But that all shattered down when he felt Ashnose pause beside him. He didn't have to look up to know the tom was scenting him. Was he trying to search for the Syndicate scent? He knew every cat in ShadowClan was aware of his heritage. The thought infuriated him, made his toes curl, and Shadetail growled a little under his breath, loud enough for the other tom to hear if he'd decided to listen close. The tom didn't comment though, at least not right away. As Ashnose continued forward, turning and muttering something about the weather, Shadetail felt something snap. "Scenting for something?" he growled, turning and facing the other tom with narrowed yellow hues, and ears flattening back. He didn't bother to respond to his pitiful attempt at small talk - no cat in the Clan truly wanted to "small talk" with Shadetail - they always had an agenda. Usually, he wouldn't have commented on it, and pushed away the thought that perhaps Ashnose had just been checking for other prey. But with the weight of his Clanmates opinions weighing heavily on him, this seemed like a brick rather than a gentle feather.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Owl

Brokendusk slithered through the undergrowth, the smell of pine masking her scent slightly. Her gaze was fixed on a small mouse stupid enough to be out in plain sight. It was nibbling on a nut, which in the black she-cats opinion was disgusting. Didn't it eat meat? Anything good. She doubted it. She bunched her muscles about to pounce, when she scented a cat. Not a cat from ShadowClan, it did not smell like their territory or like any clan cat she knew. Her prey forgotten Brokendusk straightened and looked around. "Who's there?" She hissed, her hackles raises and jaws drawn back in a fierce snarl. It had to be a loner, there was no other type of cat for it to be, except perhaps a rouge but they were practically the same thing. The molly didn't really care, they were on ShadowClan territory! Her claws unseathed as she looked around, her yellow orbs narrowed to slits. "Who's there?" She asked, this time more menacing.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Owl

Brokendusk slithered through the undergrowth, the smell of pine masking her scent slightly. Her gaze was fixed on a small mouse stupid enough to be out in plain sight. It was nibbling on a nut, which in the black she-cats opinion was disgusting. Didn't it eat meat? Anything good. She doubted it. She bunched her muscles about to pounce, when she scented a cat. Not a cat from ShadowClan, it did not smell like their territory or like any clan cat she knew. Her prey forgotten Brokendusk straightened and looked around. "Who's there?" She hissed, her hackles raises and jaws drawn back in a fierce snarl. It had to be a loner, there was no other type of cat for it to be, except perhaps a rouge but they were practically the same thing. The molly didn't really care, they were on ShadowClan territory! Her claws unseathed as she looked around, her yellow orbs narrowed to slits. "Who's there?" She asked, this time more menacing.

The strong, broad-shouldered tom stepped out from behind a nearby pine tree. His eyes glowed, the mist dusted his white spotted fur. The brute was quite relaxed, watching the feline now positioned in front of him. A sly grin plastered on his face as his emotionless eyes stared at her. "And who might be asking?" The tom's thick deep accent calm, smooth, and inviting. Vasilli's pupils as small as they could go showing, given the situation at hand, he was quite content and perfectly okay with what was going on. His thin black striped tail swished side to side, slowly. Glancing at her unsheathed claws and her raised hackles, fur standing up, the tom grinned even more. "I don't think you'll be needing those, my dear." He purred out. The tom smelled of morning dew and cedar, the wind taking his scent towards the she-cat.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The strong, broad-shouldered tom stepped out from behind a nearby pine tree. His eyes glowed, the mist dusted his white spotted fur. The brute was quite relaxed, watching the feline now positioned in front of him. A sly grin plastered on his face as his emotionless eyes stared at her. "And who might be asking?" The tom's thick deep accent calm, smooth, and inviting. Vasilli's pupils as small as they could go showing, given the situation at hand, he was quite content and perfectly okay with what was going on. His thin black striped tail swished side to side, slowly. Glancing at her unsheathed claws and her raised hackles, fur standing up, the tom grinned even more. "I don't think you'll be needing those, my dear." He purred out. The tom smelled of morning dew and cedar, the wind taking his scent towards the she-cat.

The black molly took a few steps forward, facing the tom, about her size and age, he would be easy to scar if she needed to. "That is none of your business!" She hissed at the cat, making it as obvious as possible she did not want him in her territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed to be adventuring on it. He better not have been thinking that he could fight better than her, because she was a born fighter. Her scars were proof enough. "I won't be needing them if you turn around and leave right now! I swear I'll rip your fur off if you don't leave!" She growled, keeping her narrowed eyes locked on the tom in case he tried anything. His smell was of dew and cedar, she had to remember that in case she had to chase him off again. Rouges never learned. Brokendusk bunched her muscles, ready to give chase after the tom, but she waited. He might have the sense to leave himself. She thought, glaring coldly at the tom.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:16 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The black molly took a few steps forward, facing the tom, about her size and age, he would be easy to scar if she needed to. "That is none of your business!" She hissed at the cat, making it as obvious as possible she did not want him in her territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed to be adventuring on it. He better not have been thinking that he could fight better than her, because she was a born fighter. Her scars were proof enough. "I won't be needing them if you turn around and leave right now! I swear I'll rip your fur off if you don't leave!" She growled, keeping her narrowed eyes locked on the tom in case he tried anything. His smell was of dew and cedar, she had to remember that in case she had to chase him off again. Rouges never learned. Brokendusk bunched her muscles, ready to give chase after the tom, but she waited. He might have the sense to leave himself. She thought, glaring coldly at the tom.

"Ohh...I'm so so scared." He chuckled darkly at the feline. "You look very pretty when you're angry or trying to be scary." He mused. Vasilli watched her body carefully, the muscles bunching up ready to spring at any moment. Vasilli would, of course, be ready to leap out of the way. Vasilli's lanky muscular build was perfect for speed, yes he was muscular but his body was very well proportioned. He was excellent at tiring his opponent before striking. He had learned this during his trainee days in the Dusk Syndicate. He couldn't help but notice all the scars on her body, didn't she know how to take care of her wounds better? His scars were hidden beneath his thick-coarse fur. He was trained viciously and with no mercy from his mentor. If she so desired to attack him, he'd enjoy playing with her. Vasilli was viewed as one of the best fighters or was one of the best fighters in the Dusk Syndicate. He had proven that with his keen observational skills, intuition, and his void of emotion. He was also a strategic fighter, always running possible outcomes or moves from his opponents, which often led him to winning.

(I don't really want them to fight fight, but I want him to be able to play with her. lol.)

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!