Today 04:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing nodded absentmindedly to Rowanblaze, not paying much attention to his words. Shadowclan had ordered the attack, so this meant war. And what was better was that Thunderclan had complete justification. The silver furred tabby launched herself forward, as Shadowclan surged into their ranks. Mistwing's menacing gaze searched the crowd until she skidded to a stop, spotting a sleek black Shadowclan molly sitting calmly between fueding cats. Mistwing's interest peaked and she couldn't help but let an excited chirp out. The few moments seemed to last forever, as Mistwing's blue gaze met Nighshadow's yellow ones. Mistwing unsheathed her claws once again, time seeming to resume as she soared through the air, claws exended in front of her aiming for the dark she-cats face, her bristling tail streaming behind her.
Nightshade yawned, thoroughly bored. She spotted a silver tabby cat and suddenly their eyes met. Nightshadow smiled slightly, but gasped when she saw the silver cat streaking through the air towards her. She gasped and ducked, adrenaline rushing through her. She resisted the urge to burst out in laughter, as she enjoyed a good fight. The other cat had not hit her face, but rather scratched her side and sent her tumbling to the ground. She growled and quickly pulled herself away from Mistwing, stood up, and faced the other cat fiercely. "Oh, kitty. You're going to regret that, Dear," she said in a calm mocking tone. Nightshadow shook herself off and looked at Mistwing her eyes glinting. It seemed to happen so slowly for her, but she knew all of this had only happened in a few seconds. Her whiskers twitched as she put her weight on her back legs and lurched forward with her arms out and claws extended, not jumping but leaning forward so she could recover her balance after the attack.

Last edited by Liekki; February 20th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:58 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Condensed
Owl, Constellation
Halfgaze stood her ground after knocking Passionblaze away, giving the tom a stoney glare. The Thunderclan deputy glared back at her with a fire that matched his name. Halfgaze met his glare with an icy one, narrowing her heterochromatic eyes as she flicked her tail behind her. There was too much chaos to speak, but her body language clearly told Passionblaze to move on or face her. Halfgaze found that she was right when she doubted that he would fight her, as the frustrated tom moved off to let his anger out on someone else. The tortoiseshell let out a sigh of relief and turned to look at Goldenstar but before she could celebrate, Halfgaze was bowled over by another cat. The molly hissed and jabbed upwards with her paws to thrust her attacker away and stood facing him. It seemed that the Thunderclan warrior had attempted to step in for Passionblaze but had arrived slightly too late. Halfgaze growled and resumed a defensive position watching the tom with hawk-like eyes and waiting to strike until he was back on his paws.

Constellation
Dovecoo’s shoulder burned and she squinted her eyes shut against the pain, trying to ignore the foreign feeling of heat and a sticky substance leaking all over the shoulder. Even as a warrior, Dovecoo hadn’t been terribly fond of battles and tended to fight on the outskirts of the battle with less powerful cats. Therefore, she had few scars. This would be the biggest. Dovecoo shrunk down farther as the Thunderclan warrior lunged again, expecting the feeling of her claws taking through her skin once more. Instead, she felt nothing and heard the thud of a body and the slam of paws on the ground. Peeking open her blue eyes, Dovecoo let out a sigh of relief at the sight of Honeythistle preotecting her.

Piperwing lunged at the white feline once more, only to be thrown to the side by a much larger Shadowclan cat. Her head hit the ground hard and Piperwing was dazed for a moment. She got to her paws and shook her head, feeling blood trickle down the side of her head. She ignored it and growled at the second attacker. The sandy feline’s heart almost stopped when she saw the size of the cat before her. Piperwing was as fiery as they come and never hesitated in battle, but even she had to admit that her opponent was huge. Accepting that the battle was going to be incredibly tough didn’t mean she didn’t intend to fight it, though. Her eyes flicked to the cat behind him and she sneered, “What, you need a big tough tom to defend you?” Piperwing wasn’t a mean cat, but she didn’t stand for anyone doubting she-cats. She’d been doubted because of her gender and size all her life, and Piperwing had never turned down an opportunity to fight for her pride. After her jeer, the Thunderclan she-cat threw herself at the tom, lashing out with her paw to try to land on his back and claw him.
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Forestember's claws unsheathed as she looked for someone to attack. She huffed, blue eyes narrowing. Her tongue clicked as she searched, looking for anyone she found.. suitable? Her apex angled back, and her claws flexed. She spotted a ThunderClan warrior without an enemy, so she leaped toward the cat.
Chameleonvine growled as Forestember snarled and attacked her. She launched herself at him hissing enraged,” Not my fault my deputy attacked Golden-butt!” She hissed insulting Goldenstar by calling him Golden-Butt

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshade yawned, thoroughly bored. She spotted a silver tabby cat and suddenly their eyes met. Nightshadow smiled slightly, but gasped when she saw the silver cat streaking through the air towards her. She gasped and ducked, adrenaline rushing through her. She resisted the urge to burst out in laughter, as she enjoyed a good fight. The other cat had not hit her face, but rather scratched her side and sent her tumbling to the ground. She growled and quickly pulled herself away from Mistwing, stood up, and faced the other cat fiercely. "Oh, kitty. You're going to regret that, Dear," she said in a calm mocking tone. Nightshadow shook herself off and looked at Mistwing her eyes glinting. It seemed to happen so slowly for her, but she knew all of this had only happened in a few seconds. Her whiskers twitched as she put her weight on her back legs and lurched forward with her arms out and claws extended, not jumping but leaning forward so she could recover her balance after the attack.
Mistwing felt a confusing rush of emotions as she skidded past Nightshadow, frustrated she hadn't dealt a meaningful blow, but an excited rush as her claws glided shallowly through Nightshadow's flank. By the time she hurled herself around, her Shadowclan opponent had already gathered herself to her paws and glaring at her intensely, her voice betraying none of the emotions glinting in her eyes. Mistwing noticed too late that Nightshadow reared onto her hind legs, and without thinking, lunged forward. Mistwing kept her body low to the ground and attempted to reach Nightshadow's briefly exposed stomach, but at the most crucial moment, just as she was about to reach Nightshadow, her front paw slipped in the mud and her gait failed.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

The call to attack rang in Brokencreek's ears. He flexed his claws, feeling his muscles tighten as he sprang into battle, searching for a ThunderClan cat worthy of his time. Finally.

He had missed the feeling of battle, the surge of adrenaline and strength that shot through his veins with every yowl and hiss. A grin stretched across his face as he slid between pairs of fighters, his skinny frame making him a hard target.

Brokencreek's eyes skimmed the fighting cats, assessing their size and strength. None of them are good enough, he thought with disgust. None of them except.... His eyes strayed to the group of cats in the center of the battle and his kinked tail lashed. An ambitious opponent, even for him, but he couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. In a flash black fur and green eyes, he leaped at Passionstar, teeth bared and claws outstretched.

@Constellation (sorry this took a while!)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 21st, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather unsheathed his claws and stood at the edge of the group of fighting cats. His blue gaze scanned the writhing pelts, looking for someone to fight. He flattened his ears and sunk his claws into the ground. He already hated ShadowClan even when he was in WindClan,
so living in ThunderClan didn't change a thing. He pointed his muzzle toward the ground and shook his head. He raised his head and glared into the mess of pelts. He let out a loud growl and shook his head once more,
as if trying to clear a thought.
<><><><><>
Open

Character Site

Old February 20th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Midgefur

This was to be Raccoonpaw's first gathering. Pretty sad, considering she was nearly ready to receive her warrior name, being 12 moons and all, but she had never really had the best behavior and so was never really the first or, well, last choice in a gathering. But she was finally going to one now! The grey and black she-cat couldn't contain her excitement, her bushy ringed tail held high in the air as she pranced in the middle of the Thunderclan group, with the other apprentices. Imagine all of the cats there! Maybe I can show off to some of the other clan's apprentices! Like Windclan. Show them how tough we are! Not that they don't already know that. She snickered quietly to herself, remembering how Windclan tried to attack them in their own camp, how they repelled them. She ignored the fact that they received help from Riverclan. That fact didn't matter to her all that much. She believed even if they hadn't shown up, they could have handled it on their own, even though that is particularly far from the truth.
But then the group stopped. Or at least slowed. "Come on, what's the hold up?" She hissed out in annoyance; these cats were preventing her from going to her first gathering! Of course that's when she realized that the scent of Shadowclan was particularly sharp in the air. Which brought back memories of the battle again. Shadowclan had been there, attacking them as well, right along with Windclan.
Folding her ears back, she shot a few sharp glances over in the direction. Every cat seemed to be quiet though, and she could hear Passionblaze, and someone else speaking. Weaving around to the edge of the group she would see that the leader of Shadowclan and Passionblaze were speaking. Then all hell broke loose as the Thunderclan high rank appeared to begin walking away before whipping around and attacking Goldenstar!
Another battle?!
Shadowclan was ordered to attack and the order for Thunderclan to attack was implied. But for a moment Raccoonpaw just stood there, staring as warriors went against warriors and apprentices went against apprentices. Snap out of it, time to use your skills again!
And with that, she yowled out and went darting for the first apprentice she saw; he was a particularly long-legged, black and white tom. She launched herself at his side, trying to bowl him over. She might not have been as tall as him, but she had some weight to her!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Condensed
Rowanblaze growled the deputy before leaping at her once more, his claws once again only partially out. "What is up with ShadowClan! Is all you know how to do is fight?" He growled and swiped at her muzzle, the blow mostly inflicted by his paw pad itself, not so much his claws. He was an honest tom, he didn't enjoy clawing up another cat unless his opponent used theirs. "Couldn't you have least tried to stop it?!" He growled. "Innocent cats will die tonight because YOU didn't step in." Rowanblaze's eyes flared with anger. He knew Passionblaze was very wrong and should have been stopped but Rowanblaze wasn't in a position to tell Passionblaze what to do. However, Halfgaze had some authority. She could have tried to step in, cease the fight and calm everyone down. Fighting just causes more fighting.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:52 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Midgefur

This was to be Raccoonpaw's first gathering. Pretty sad, considering she was nearly ready to receive her warrior name, being 12 moons and all, but she had never really had the best behavior and so was never really the first or, well, last choice in a gathering. But she was finally going to one now! The grey and black she-cat couldn't contain her excitement, her bushy ringed tail held high in the air as she pranced in the middle of the Thunderclan group, with the other apprentices. Imagine all of the cats there! Maybe I can show off to some of the other clan's apprentices! Like Windclan. Show them how tough we are! Not that they don't already know that. She snickered quietly to herself, remembering how Windclan tried to attack them in their own camp, how they repelled them. She ignored the fact that they received help from Riverclan. That fact didn't matter to her all that much. She believed even if they hadn't shown up, they could have handled it on their own, even though that is particularly far from the truth.
But then the group stopped. Or at least slowed. "Come on, what's the hold up?" She hissed out in annoyance; these cats were preventing her from going to her first gathering! Of course that's when she realized that the scent of Shadowclan was particularly sharp in the air. Which brought back memories of the battle again. Shadowclan had been there, attacking them as well, right along with Windclan.
Folding her ears back, she shot a few sharp glances over in the direction. Every cat seemed to be quiet though, and she could hear Passionblaze, and someone else speaking. Weaving around to the edge of the group she would see that the leader of Shadowclan and Passionblaze were speaking. Then all hell broke loose as the Thunderclan high rank appeared to begin walking away before whipping around and attacking Goldenstar!
Another battle?!
Shadowclan was ordered to attack and the order for Thunderclan to attack was implied. But for a moment Raccoonpaw just stood there, staring as warriors went against warriors and apprentices went against apprentices. Snap out of it, time to use your skills again!
And with that, she yowled out and went darting for the first apprentice she saw; he was a particularly long-legged, black and white tom. She launched herself at his side, trying to bowl him over. She might not have been as tall as him, but she had some weight to her!
Stiltpaw had been lost in his own world, imagining what the gathering could possibly be like, when the group of ShadowClan cats had come to a halt. It wasn't until the scent of ThunderClan was so strong that they were barely on top of each other when the young tom realized what was going on and he came back to reality. With everything happening so fast, when Goldenstar yowled for the attack Stiltpaw froze in place with the fur on his tail stiff enough to rival a porcupine's. Cats from both factions collided, creating a writhing mass of claws and teeth that he couldn't help but stare at with a mixture of fear and amazement. His first battle, and with ThunderClan!

Confident but undertrained, Stiltpaw took up a battle ready stance and looked for someone to pounce on, but he was a bit too late. Not having checked around him, he missed a grey-striped cat who'd flung herself right at him from the shadows, who slammed into his side with a weight that pushed him back onto two paws, and then onto his side. He let out a startled yap and pulled his hind legs up near his chest. His heart beating hard, the black and white tom tried to kick off his attacker, planning to scramble back to his feet once the pressure was off his side.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:16 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing felt a confusing rush of emotions as she skidded past Nightshadow, frustrated she hadn't dealt a meaningful blow, but an excited rush as her claws glided shallowly through Nightshadow's flank. By the time she hurled herself around, her Shadowclan opponent had already gathered herself to her paws and glaring at her intensely, her voice betraying none of the emotions glinting in her eyes. Mistwing noticed too late that Nightshadow reared onto her hind legs, and without thinking, lunged forward. Mistwing kept her body low to the ground and attempted to reach Nightshadow's briefly exposed stomach, but at the most crucial moment, just as she was about to reach Nightshadow, her front paw slipped in the mud and her gait failed.
Nightshadow's side ached, but she ignored it. Losing for her would be the greatest shame, and so she gathered all of her determination. As she reached forward, she noticed Mistwing's paw reaching up and attempted to push herself using her legs. The paw suddenly moved as the other molly slipped slightly on the wet ground, and because Nigthshadow had moved, the paw scratched her stomach. Blood dripped from the wound, but it wasn't deadly. She tumbled to the ground once more, annoyed that she hadn't gotten a good hit on Mistwing yet."What's wrong, kitty? I hope you're not tired already; if I'm going to win, I want it to be against a worthy opponent," she mocked and pulled herself out of the mud. She snarled and swiped her paw at Mistwings legs, hoping to trip her and get her on the ground, or at least make her more vulnerable.
Closed Thread