Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old February 14th, 2018, 11:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Midge's Adoptables "Contest"

Darkstar looks adorable!!

Clan: ShadowClan

Sexuality: Panromantic pansexual

Personality: Though her thick fur and flat snout suggest otherwise, Darkstar is bright, talkative, and empathetic. She loves to socialize with apprentices and kits and loves playing with younger Clan cats. Darkstar also strongly believes that Clan relations must be upheld, even in unsure times. In her opinion, no one can win if the Clans don't work together.

Dislikes: In-fighting in her Clan

Weakness: She's too soft to outsiders and is often criticized by her more traditional Clan members

Any life-altering defect: Mild breathing problems

Extra: Her sense of smell is impaired by her snout, meaning hunting alone is hard for her and she often hunts with a partner

History: She was born to two ShadowClan cats, both of whom loved her but spoiled her rotten. Convinced that she would make the perfect medicine cat,
they convinced her to try being an apprentice. Though she loved to help other cats, she found that she hated having to remember all of the names of the herbs and remedies she needed to use, and was terrified of messing up and hurting someone. She switched to being a warrior apprentice when she was 8th moons old. Darkstar trained twice as hard as the other apprentices,
determined to prove herself, and ended up becoming a warrior at 13 moons--not an easy feat for her. Her leadership qualities in commanding patrols made her an easy choice for deputy, and later, leader.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Midgefur

Name;
Marshkit Marshpaw Marshfoot Marshstar
Quote;
"Just cause I'm short doesn't mean I couldn't be the best warrior you've ever
Seen! I'm just as good as anybody here and I can prove that!"
Personality;

"Worth more than you'd think!"
Marsh had always struggled with her self worth, it was always somthing she had struggled with even if she was encouraged she couldn't get herself confident enough. But as she grows older she knows secretly that she's been trying to ignore that problem her whole life and will finally get to know she's worth more than you'd think

"A competition? I'm in!"
Even if she wasn't confident in her abilities to be worth much she was always a fiery she cat willing to jump into competitions within a moments notice. She's always having fun when she's doing somthing, she couldn't ever sit still and was always willing to go ahead and get into a little competition with friends

"I've got the fire in me!"
Nobody picks on marsh, and I mean nobody picks on her! She's impossible to pick on even if it's true. She explodes in a very ball of venom and refuses to let people put labels on her like that. She's always happy to defend herself or anybody really and cares little for what others think of her. Even though she's struggling with worth she thinks she's worth nothing but won't let other cats think that about her

"Let me love you"
Marsh is always there for anybody, she's never afraid to go meet somebody and instantly wants to please them with her presence. She will always try to give you advice on whatever issues your having and will try her hardest to be your favorite person in the world. She may even be a little flirty.

"Ambitions ambitions"
She has big dreams for the future and what she will become when she gets older, who she will become and how much impact she can put into the world. She sees great things in the future for her clan and will always force herself to get to her end goal.

"Im not cute"
Due to her shortened stature she finds herself often physically struggling with a few things such as reaching, climbing, keeping up with clan mates over rocky or tough terrain. And sometimes when being around other cats and them entertaining this cute idea because of her struggles she freaks.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM

My Mood: In Love

@Celestial @Leaf_tail @Aurora Borealis @Phoenix Flames

Sorry guys, I was sick over Sunday and Monday and completely out of it. I really enjoyed Celestial's bio for the cat, so I'll be picking them.
Celestial, I'll edit the name on the image for you if you like!

Next cat will be up this evening!
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@Celestial @Leaf_tail @Aurora Borealis @Phoenix Flames

Sorry guys, I was sick over Sunday and Monday and completely out of it. I really enjoyed Celestial's bio for the cat, so I'll be picking them.
Celestial, I'll edit the name on the image for you if you like!

Next cat will be up this evening!
Thanks so much midge! I really like her design <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 20th, 2018, 04:49 PM

@Celestial
[Link to the image with Marshfoot's name]
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Brackenpaw

Name
Brackenkit Brackenpaw Brackensnap? Brackenspots? Brackenpool? Stillwater?

Name Origin
Bracken: Their bracken colored splotches
Snap: Their sometimes snappy and clever personality
Spots: Their bracken colored splotches
Pool: Their usually calm personality
Still: Their usually calm personality
Water: Their usually calm personality

Sexuality
Asexual Panromantic

Rank
Apprentice

Affiliation
RiverClan

Personality
Traits

Calm//Level-headed//Intelligent//Sometimes Snappy//Clever//Shameless//Kind//Generous//Responsible//Brave//Collected//Doesn't speak to bullies unless needed

Overview
Calm, Level-Headed, and Collected
Whenever there is an emergency Brackenpaw is always calm and you will find that they're the one that always helps to evacuate cats or always goes around, mewing encouragement or kind words to cats when loved ones die. They're just that kind of cat. They're somehow able to always stay calm, collected, and level-headed during emergencies or emotional moments. Don't ask them how they do it. They would just shrug and say,"I guess it's just who I am, and I sure am glad of it." Overall, Brackenpaw is just so calm sometimes that it can be... Unsettling at times to say the least.

Intelligent
Brackenpaw is a very smart and intelligent apprentice, they could pick their way out of pretty much any situation. If there were rogues they could definately find a smart and clever way to get out of that. Brackenpaw can also problem-solve very well, if their mentor gives them some type of test, they could figure it out very quickly. Brackenpaw also learns very quickly and works very hard. Because of this they can often times be found training and drilling hunting and battle moves alone. So, when their friends say,"No fair! How come you're so smart!?" They just roll their eyes and sigh, thinking about how much hard work they had to put into learning as much as they did. Overal, Brackenpaw is very smart but that is because of hard-work and dedication.

Kind and Generous
Like I said before, Brackenpaw is the type of cat that would be generously whispering encouraging thoughts to cats who have suffered greatly, or even to cats that have made Brackenpaw themself suffer greatly. Brackenpaw would give away all of their fair share of prey if even their worst enemy was starving, so you'd think that Brackenpaw would give up even more for others, but the answer is no. They wouldn't. They treat all cats equally, no matter their relationship to them, their looks, gender, personality, or many other possible reasons. This often leads to arguments between them and their family members and friends. Overall, Brackenpaw is a kind, generous, and fair cat that treats others equally no matter who they are.

Sometimes Snappy, Clever, and Doesn't Speak to Bullies Unless Needed
In the case that a bully does annoy Brackenpaw to pieces, they will quickly find a clever comeback and snap at them. I mean, this cat is no joke when they are around a cat that they hate. But they have to honestly hate that cat, they won't just snap at anyone that walks by, I mean, most of the time Brackenpaw doesn't even give the bullies the time of day to talk to them. Brackenpaw just smiles and walks away. So, you really have to hit a soft spot to get them to snap at you. Overall, Brackenpaw can try with all their might not to snap if bullies hurt them, but it just won't work. They're brain would already have made a comeback by then and have already told their mouth to snap it to said bully.

Shameless
Brackenpaw gets bullied many times for their gender and their ears, but whenever the bullies mentally or even physically abuse them, they just shrug, smile, and keep going. Everyone is always asking them,"Do you have no pride!?" But I assure you, they have plenty of pride and most definately enough brains to tell that fighting back against the bullies is exactly what they want them to do. So they just sit there and take the hits. Brackenpaw would always stand up for others if nesecarry though, if they are too young or weak to defend themselves, Brackenpaw would be there in a flash, by their side. Even if they don't know the cat being bullied. Overall, Brackenpaw would sit through it if they're being bullied, knowing they can really do nothing to stop it, but if someone else was being bullied they would instantly stick up for them.

Responsible
You'll never catch this cat doing anything they're not supposed to be doing. Brackenpaw is always on task and doing what they're asked. No matter what the task is, may it be checking the elders for ticks or cleaning out the nursery, Brackenpaw will surely get the job done. They're even loyal enough to their friends to help their friends with their chores! Brackenpaw is just not the type of cat you would see straying from what they're doing or goofing of at all. Brackenpaw just does not lose their focus. Overall, Brackenpaw's success as a warrior is really important to them and they're willing to do all the chores in the five Clans to prove it.

Skills
Hunting
6/10

Fishing
0/10

Fighting
8/10

Tracking
7/10

Climbing
1/10

Swimming
0/10

Socializing
2/10

Cleaning
10/10

Following Orders
10/10

Giving Orders
10/10

Extras
"You cannot judge me based on my outlook or gender, just as you cannot judge the woodpecker for clinging to a tree instead of flying, or the worm for looking the way it does. You can only judge me based on what I provide, and what I'm like, and if you get to know me a little more, I think that you'll find that I provide friendship. Something you don't seem to have and most likely never will receive."

Theme Song
None ATM

Quirks
Their ears twitch when they are starting to get annoyed
They are a dry-paw [For those that don't know what a dry-paw is, it's a RiverClan cat that is either scared of water or just dislikes swimming]
Their tail tip flicks when confident
Their eyes start staring at random objects when thinking hard
Their nose twitches when excited or happy

@Midgefur I've finished!!! X3
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 23rd, 2018 at 11:46 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Checkers

Basic Information
Checkers
[Twolegs named him for his white and red fur, he does not understand the reason for his name fully]
Breed: Unknown mix
Heritage: 100% Kittypet
Birthplace: Unknown [assumed to be a twoleg house]
Sexuality: Homosexual
Current Residence: Twoleg Place

Personality Traits
Excitable || Adventurous || Upbeat || Eager || Happy || Scared of darkness || Clumsy || Reckless

Personality
Checkers is a very outgoing tom, he tends to be a explorer more than a lazy kittypet [and is easily offended and pushed to anger by any terms used against him that involve kittypets being lazy]. He likes to adventure, and go everywhere other than the spots that he knows and his comfortable with. Every day is a new adventure for him and he greets it with a positive attitude and motivation. Checkers is rarely ever grumpy, because he sees almost everything as a chance to learn or do something exciting. He likes to thing of his life as a story, and that hes the author. He likes to add surprises and adventures to his "story". He always returns to his twoleg house to sleep making him very predictable but not vulnerable. Checkers is a tom who does not feel safe without the company of other cats or twolegs. He only feels safe when he knows that there's another animal their to protect him. Checkers may be brave in the daytime, but at night he's a coward. He always sleeps with his twolegs, or at least close to them because darkness scares him and exploring in darkness is his worst nightmare. In the morning any fear will be forgotten and he'll leap up from his bed ready to face whatever is prepared for him. He doesn't really care, because it's bound to be exciting.
Checkers excitable nature can be a bad thing for other cats, because if they agree to come with him he is very reckless and careless and they'll basically be by themselves even if he's next to them. He just wants to have some excitement, and sometimes he gets so blinded by a want for that that he ends up forgetting about his own or other cats safety.

Skills
Hunting || 1/10 [He has no need to hunt]
Fighting || 4/10 [He can play fight an apply scratching a biting to those moves]
Climbing || 9/10 [He has practiced since he was a kit]
Scenting || 8/10 [He can scent mice but not catch them]

Quirks
-He roles around in the grass or on a rug to show happiness

Extra
"I don't think that when you say that I'm lazy because of what I am you mean to offend me. But either way you do."
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:56 AM

Bumping this cuz' I did update the adoptable cat on Tuesday. X'D Thanks for the forms so far guys!
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Name: Ferretpaw Ferrettail Ferretwind Ferretburst

Name Origin:
Ferret, his long tail/ his reddish fur
tail, his long tail
wind, his speed
burst, his personality

Sexuality: Hetero-romantic Bisexual

Personality: Ferretpaw is fast cat and a quick thinker. His long tail gives him more balance along the trees in Thunderclan territory but can get in the way when he wants to run. Ferretpaw has an odd gait when he runs, having a slightly rolling pattern to it. His left front paw goes out first, followed by his right front paw, then repeats with his back legs. His personality though is vibrant, Ferretpaw is a loud cat and will often raise his voice without noticing. It normally does this when Ferretpaw gets really excited or angry. He is bossy and arrogant altough his mentor is trying to train that out of him. Despite his negative traits, Ferretpaw is really sweet when he wants to be and will protect any of his close relationships with his life.

Clan: Thunderclan

Quote:
"F.E.A.R. has two meanings

Forget Everything And Run
or
Face Everything And Rise"

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 24th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Name || Bonnie

Age || 24 moons

Gender || Female [ she, her ]

Sexuality || Heterosexual

Personality || Adventurous, curious, thoughtful, playful, silly, persistent, optimistic, holds grudges, talkative, emotional

Bonnie loves her Housefolk. Though she enjoys adventuring outside of her yard and discovering new places and cats, Bonnie will always come home to be stroked on her Housefolk's lap. She lives in a home with two adults and a teenager. That teenager is her primary caregiver and Bonnie's closest companion. Sometimes Bonnie's Housefolk are boring or annoying or just not home, so she'll sit on her fence to find new cats to talk to or play with. She generally is pretty easy going as she doesn't have to deal with much as a kittypet, but if someone does upset her she'll have no problem holding a grudge for moons and moons.

Residence / Loyalty || Kittypet

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic