• Apprentice(s): --

Interpersonal Connections

Other Tidbits
  • Place of Birth: RiverClan
  • Beliefs: StarClan
  • Favorite Game: Catch the Beetle
  • Favorite Sounds: Water gurgling, frogs croaking
  • Favorite Smells: Water lilies, hazel
  • Quirks: Will often tap another cat with a paw if trying to get their attention.
  • Interesting Fact: His fur somehow always manages to stay clean no matter how rough he plays.

Description
Personality: Shellkit is a rather recluse little tom, one who prefers to play in solitude than to be around a bunch of others. He often finds himself getting in trouble as he likes to poke around the camp, including in the warriors' den. He'll take whatever reprimand he gets in stride, however, and often goes right back to exploring. When it comes to his family, he's very affectionate and enjoys spending time with them, although he doesn't actually talk much. Getting him to speak is a challenge in and of itself and will take a very patient cat.

Appearance: Shellkit has the usual kitten-soft appearance seen in others his age. His fur is downy and wild, always sticking up but never really in a mess. He's a marbled mixture of white and grey, with the grey mostly stretching from the top of his head down his spine to his tail. Really, he's more white than he is grey. His nose is a soft pink in color, contrasting nicely with his striking yellow eyes. He's a bit short and stocky at a young age but he grows to have a more slender form and still-kind-of-short legs. Despite this, he's still a very powerful swimmer.

||

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 03:53 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: vantrums' Warriors

Basics
  • Current Name: Foxfur
  • Past Names: Foxkit, Foxpaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: ThunderClan
  • Mentor(s): Heatherflight (deceased)

• Father: Duststorm (deceased)
  • Mother: Willowheart (deceased)
  • Sibling(s): Sagesong (sister, deceased), Silvermoon (sister, deceased)
  • Mate: Rosefall (deceased)
  • Offspring: --

Background
  • Place of Birth: ThunderClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
  • Favorite Foods: Starling, adder
  • Favorite Sound: Rustling leaves, rainfall
  • Favorite Place: Seastones
  • Quirks: Tends to talk to himself.
  • Interesting Fact: Is definitely senile.

Description
Personality: As a young tom, Foxfur was a lively warrior who seemed to find the energy to do anything from seemingly nowhere. Nowadays, you're more likely to find him praddling on about some battle from moons ago or complaining about how shoddy the training the apprentices are getting is. He's always cranky and never really seems to be all there, but even so he's gentle with the kits--although he does occasionally frighten them with his stories about past fights.

Appearance: Foxfur was a handsome tom in his prime, with deep russet fur and hardened muscles. With age, however, his fur has started to dull. The tips are turning silver, and there's a thick layer of white on his muzzle that wasn't there when he was younger. He's thinner than before; his muscles are weakening and he seems a little too gaunt to still be walking. He's not frail, per se, but he's certainly no longer strong enough to even stand in a fight with a freshly-made apprentice. His eyes, though nearly so pale as to suggest blindness, are just as sharp as ever, and nothing escapes his gaze.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; April 5th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Bushpaw
  • Past Name: Bushkit
  • Future Names: Bushclaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: ThunderClan
  • Mentor(s): Open

Background
  • Place of Birth: ThunderClan
  • Beliefs: Dark Forest supporter

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Baby mice
  • Favorite Smell: Brambleberries
  • Favorite Sounds: Squirrel chatter, thunder
  • Interesting Fact: Named for her thick, bushy fur.

Description
Personality: Bushpaw is pushy right from the start, always edging between her siblings to get the best supply of milk. With age comes a greater sense of importance and confidence, driving her to demand utmost respect from the other kits. She's a natural-born leader, and she knows it quite well. She will do what it takes to come out on top of the situation, and is a sore loser when she doesn't. When she was younger, she would often run off to her mother and whine. Now that her mother has died, she tends to take the situation into her own paws--and sinks her claws right into it. She's fierce and more confrontational than her siblings so she's not afraid to fight to prove a point. Claws tend to speak more clearly than any words she might come up with--she's not much in the way of words--so may as well fight it out.

This isn't to say that she's a mindless brute; she's actually quite clever when it comes down to it. Perhaps she's not as smart as her brother Ratpaw, or as manipulative as her sister Cloverpaw, but she's a quick thinker and adapts quite well to anything that's thrown at her. Couple that with an innate sense of importance and she has quite the captivating air to her. And if someone doesn't really like her ideas... Well, there's other means of dealing with them.

Appearance: Bushpaw lives up to her name quite well. With fur as thick and billowy as a bramble bush, she looks to be about twice the size that she really is. Her base coat is a dusty-brown in color, with darker brown stripes crossing her flanks and tail. White breaks up the pattern on her forepaws, and extends from her muzzle down her stomach. Beneath her pelt, she's got a sturdy build with broad shoulders and wide, flat paws. With a short but bushy tail, she's not too quick on her paws but she more than makes up for it in strength. Wide-set ears tufted with white sit atop a triangular face with narrow, green eyes.
Image(s):

*Older appearance

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 05:53 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Firestrike
  • Other Name(s): Firekit, Firepaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: ShadowClan
  • Mentor(s): Amberstripe (NPC)

• Father: Available
  • Mother: Available
  • Sibling(s): Acornfall (brother)

Background
  • Place of Birth: ShadowClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Season: Newleaf
  • Favorite Food(s): Squirrel, frog
  • Favorite Thing to Do:
  • Favorite Sound: Trees creaking in the wind
  • Quirks: Is often seen pacing around the clearing when she can't go outside the camp.

Description
Personality: To put it simply, Firestrike has a fighter's spirit. She got the short end of the stick (by complete fault her own--not that she'd ever admit that) and ended up in the elders' den many moons before she should have. This hasn't slowed her down, however, as she's always keen to rejoin the ranks as a warrior. She dedicates much of her time to rebuilding the strength in her leg and coming up with ways to cope with her partial blindness. Stubborn to a fault, she'll keep pushing until she succeeds and won't take 'no' for an answer. This tends to annoy most, but those she grows close to finds that they're stuck with a fiercely loyal friend who would jump to defend them at any moment.

Appearance: At first glance, Firestrike looks to be the very epitome of the kittypet's view of a 'wild cat.' She bears the scars of a vicious battle with a fox, with fur that won't fully grow back around a nasty scar stretching the length of her hind right leg. The fur that remains is ginger in color, with darker orange marbling her flanks and face. Her tail is ringed with the same cinammon color with a few stripes of white at the tip. Born with a hunter's build, her shoulders are narrow and her legs are long and slender, toes tipped in white. Thanks to the fox, however, she tends to walk with more of a limp than the grace of a skilled huntress. She's also lost her right eye; the remaining one is narrow in shape and a pale green in color.
Image(s):

History

Firestrike was a brilliant warrior in her prime. Fierce and ready for battle, she was keen to protect her Clan at the cost of her life. Perhaps a little too keen as this is what cost her title as a warrior.

She had come across a fox while out with a hunting party. The others had decided to split up so she was a ways away from them and relunctant to fetch help. After all, she was a strong, young, fiery warrior itching to prove her skills to the more senior warriors. By the smell of it, it was a juvenile, so perhaps it wasn't as strong as others and would be easier to handle. Deciding that she could handle it on her own, she tracked it down and launched an attack on it.

What she didn't count on, however, was that, while the fox was a juvenile, it was also hurt and starving. This desperation made it fight that much more fiercely and she barely made it out alive--only thanks to her Clanmates coming to her rescue. Blood obscured her right eye, and the other, normally a bright amber, was dull in pain as her hind right leg had been twisted to an awkward angle.

It took three cats to carry the ginger tabby back to camp, and three moons for her to fully heal. Her leg healed properly, though it was weaker than it was before; her eye, however, was lost. With a lame leg and only one good eye, she was forced to retire to the elders' den at a mere 27 moons. It was demeaning for a cat so young but Firestrike took it in stride and retired. Instead of lounging around, however, she spent her time training and rebuilding the strength in her leg. She even practiced ways to moving, hunting, and fighting with just one eye. Just because she had to retire early, it doesn't mean she could never come out of retirement. It's not like it was in the warrior code that she couldn't so she had to at least try. She may technically be an elder but she is still the fierce, independent warrior that she had been for some 20-odd moons.

Old May 18th, 2017, 05:11 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Sandstone
  • Previous Name(s): Sandstone
  • Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: RiverClan
  • Mentor(s): Swiftriver [NPC]
  • Apprentice(s): Ivystream

• Father: Available
  • Mother: Available
  • Sibling(s): Available

Background
  • Place of Birth: RiverClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Sunfish
  • Favorite Place: Strip of beach near edge of RiverClan territory
  • Favorite Sound: Waves crashing
  • Quirk(s): Likes to collect seashells.
  • Interesting Fact: Is unable to have kits of her own.

Description
Personality: Sandstone is a fairly level-headed cat, always calm and collected. She doesn't like to jump to conclusions--things are rarely simply what they seem--and only decides on something after she has all (or at least most) of the facts. While she knows that this frustrates many of her Clanmates, she would rather give someone the benefit of the doubt than to condemn them on mere rumors. A few have accused her of being a coward because of this but this simply isn't true; she'll fight just as fiercely as her Clanmates when necessary. While it may be difficult to get a rise from her, StarClan help those that do.

Appearance: Sandstone was quite the sickly kit in her first few moons. Because of this she's grown up to be quite a bit smaller than many of her Clanmates. She's closer in size to that of an older apprentice than a full-grown warrior despite her age, though this doesn't seem to bother her too much. Although she may not be quite as powerful as others, her slender frame makes her nimble, meaning she outpace just about any opponent with ease. As her name might suggest, her pelt is a pale ginger color, resembling the sandy beaches by the ocean. Darker ginger stripes ring around her legs and form an M-shape on her forehead, with just a bit of white tinging her muzzle. Her fur is short but unruly, seemingly always curled despite her careful grooming. The fur around her ears is especially fluffy, rivaling the length of her whiskers. Her eyes are a stormy-gray in color and generally narrowed in thought.
Image(s):