Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prison Escape help
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 04:34 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 04:33 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:31 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by alec
Today 04:30 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:30 PM

Old November 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
this took me a while to put together~ )
Name: Berrypaw || Thunderbreeze (or Thunderbite, tell me if you want me to change it)
Ring: Mud-Cat || High-Cat
Looks: Berry || Thunder
Perso: TBRP'D, but may change as plot progresses. || Thunderbreeze is a proud, adventurous, but soft spoken cat. He makes sure that he always gets what he pays for (metaphorically). Although he's rather young, he has the patience and manners of a true gentleman (or gentlecat). Thunderbreeze is usually - and sometimes obsessively - organized, which may have something to do with his background. He usually prefers figuring things out for himself and not taking advice from others, which sometimes leads him into sticky situations. At some times rather rash, Thunderbreeze always has a point to make and will go to radical extents to make it.
Backstory: Berrypaw has a strong WindClan and ShadowClan background, with a bit of rouge blood in there too. She was orphaned at an early age due to the insubordination of her parents and has been looking out for only herself ever since. || Thunderbreeze has some kittypet roots, giving him the appearance of an Abyssinian cat.
Powers: Power Immunity (can be elaborated on) || Levitation (only works on own self)
(If Trainee) What will you become?: Hunter || N/A
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: N/A || Open
Would you rebel?: If it benefitted her, maybe. || If he saw a good reason to do so, sure.
Love Interest?: N/A || Open
Questions: Nope, nup, nurp.
Other: After spending days reading this entire thread, I am now fairly well-versed in the happenings of FearClan.
Ideas: I could have Berrypaw become a spy for FearClan if you want.
(Accepted! And yus spy XD About Thunderbreeze, the name's ok, but if you want to make it Thunderbite I have le plot X3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Honeysplash twitched her whiskers. “You’ve seemed to be alive longer though... Sorry.”
"It's alright," Lightning replied.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:34 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Honeysplash shrugged. “Eh, I just hope Clawstar isn’t after us.”

Character Site

Old November 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Honeysplash shrugged. “Eh, I just hope Clawstar isn’t after us.”
Wildkit nodded in agreement. "We should head back. Who knows what has happened since we left."

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:00 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

ahh, I love plots! Thunderbite it is~ )
time for me to do something then )

Berrypaw yawned as she laid in an old, tall hornbeam tree. Her hind leg hung over the side of a thick branch lazily. If someone were to look up that pale gray tree, they would've only been able to see a cream colored hind leg. The shaded forest's air around her smelled of Low-Cats and was thick with moisture. Berrypaw licked the bits flesh off the last prey bone. She may have not been allowed to hunt on Low-Cat territory, but she couldn't bother to ask. Not that she'd care about the answer anyway. It was nearly impossible to find anything in the sandy wasteland that was the Mud-Cat territory. And even if you caught anything, it was meant to go tight to the guards first. Thus said the FearClan Code at least. But as Berrypaw thought of it, there wasn't a good reason that she couldn't hunt here. The trainee just wants to survive, and she was pretty good at doing it. She wasn't relying on FearClan for anything. She didn't owe them anything. The only thing that really has kept Berrypaw in FearClan was that she didn't feel like having to find new unfamiliar hunting grounds. And even those may be occupied. So inconvenient.
She leaped from the sturdy tree, landing quietly on the damp, muddy forest floor. Her build wasn't exactly the most athletic, but so the easiest part of climbing a tree was jumping down, but she could manage. Although lithe, Berrypaw was rather well put together for a Mud-Cat. Her fur was disheveled but clean. She just looked a bit wild, that's all. Berrypaw could even possibly pass for a Low-Cat at a first glance.
Berrypaw made her way back to camp, the scent of fresh kill still lingering on her pelt.

---

Thunderbite gazed quietly across the now restless High-Cat clearing. So many were preparing for attacking the group of traitors who broke off from FearClan. It was happening for sure at some point or another. Word of their outright refusal to bow down to Clawstar was amendable, but was it the smartest thing? The more Thunderbite thought of it, the more he realized a lot more thought probably could've went into that rebellion. Gaining more cats to join them could've been wise, and their reasoning is not exactly clear...
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:07 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
ahh, I love plots! Thunderbite it is~ )
time for me to do something then )

Berrypaw yawned as she laid in an old, tall hornbeam tree. Her hind leg hung over the side of a thick branch lazily. If someone were to look up that pale gray tree, they would've only been able to see a cream colored hind leg. The shaded forest's air around her smelled of Low-Cats and was thick with moisture. Berrypaw licked the bits flesh off the last prey bone. She may have not been allowed to hunt on Low-Cat territory, but she couldn't bother to ask. Not that she'd care about the answer anyway. It was nearly impossible to find anything in the sandy wasteland that was the Mud-Cat territory. And even if you caught anything, it was meant to go tight to the guards first. Thus said the FearClan Code at least. But as Berrypaw thought of it, there wasn't a good reason that she couldn't hunt here. The trainee just wants to survive, and she was pretty good at doing it. She wasn't relying on FearClan for anything. She didn't owe them anything. The only thing that really has kept Berrypaw in FearClan was that she didn't feel like having to find new unfamiliar hunting grounds. And even those may be occupied. So inconvenient.
She leaped from the sturdy tree, landing quietly on the damp, muddy forest floor. Her build wasn't exactly the most athletic, but so the easiest part of climbing a tree was jumping down, but she could manage. Although lithe, Berrypaw was rather well put together for a Mud-Cat. Her fur was disheveled but clean. She just looked a bit wild, that's all. Berrypaw could even possibly pass for a Low-Cat at a first glance.
Berrypaw made her way back to camp, the scent of fresh kill still lingering on her pelt.

---

Thunderbite gazed quietly across the now restless High-Cat clearing. So many were preparing for attacking the group of traitors who broke off from FearClan. It was happening for sure at some point or another. Word of their outright refusal to bow down to Clawstar was amendable, but was it the smartest thing? The more Thunderbite thought of it, the more he realized a lot more thought probably could've went into that rebellion. Gaining more cats to join them could've been wise, and their reasoning is not exactly clear...
(Ready? HERE'S FOREVERSONG!!!!!)
Foreversong padded quietly towards Thunderbite. "Hey," she said, greeting her brother.
(Yus!)
(Omg I've missed Foreversong!!!! ^v^ Also is it ok if Thunderbite is Foreversong's bro? Cause that would make good plots)

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:19 AM
Might disappear again

Honeysplash nodded and waite for the kits.

Character Site

Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Ready? HERE'S FOREVERSONG!!!!!)
Foreversong padded quietly towards Thunderbite. "Hey," she said, greeting her brother.
(Yus!)
(Omg I've missed Foreversong!!!! ^v^ Also is it ok if Thunderbite is Foreversong's bro? Cause that would make good plots)
yeah, I'm fine with it! )

Thunderbite almost jumped out of his pelt at the sight of Foreversong. She padded over so quietly he hadn't heard her approach. Taking a deep breath to recollect himself, Thunderbite faced his sister, dipping his head in greeting. "Hello, erm, how are you doing?"
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Honeysplash nodded and waite for the kits.
"Come on!" Wildkit said to Lightning, running off in the direction of camp.
Lightning followed.
Quote:
yeah, I'm fine with it! )

Thunderbite almost jumped out of his pelt at the sight of Foreversong. She padded over so quietly he hadn't heard her approach. Taking a deep breath to recollect himself, Thunderbite faced his sister, dipping his head in greeting. "Hello, erm, how are you doing?"
"Thinking about what happened the other day," Foreversong replied, looking at the clouds.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Might disappear again

Honeysplash smiled and jogged beside them.

Character Site

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Honeysplash smiled and jogged beside them.
At camp, Ivylake greeted them. "Hello Honeysplash, Wildkit-" She broke off when she saw Lightning. "Oh! You're hurt!" she said, picking the tom-kit up and taking him to the medicine den.
(Since no one remembered he's hurt :P)