WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:12 PM

Old February 13th, 2024, 08:07 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default skyleaf's kit finder

Helloooo so this is something I've been planning for a while now!

I recently got back into roleplaying Skyleaf, a former WindClan cat who now exists in the outskirts. Here is her bio, it's still a wip but should have the important info. These kits will be born in the outskirts and there's gonna be a little plot surrounding their birth. Mainly something to do with Skyleaf, I'll give more info on this when the kits are picked in a pm/dm. The kits don't have to be super active unless they join WindClan. Sky is def telling them about WindClan so that can be a path for your kit if you'd like. If they remain in the outskirts they only have to post once in a while, but maybe a little family roleplay every few months would be nice (: (if they stick together in the outskirts)

I live off plots so pls let me know if you have something in mind. Other than that, the father is a random NPC who I'll worry about later. His basic appearance is a brown bengal with yellow eyes. I think only active family member for them other than Skyleaf is Peachfrost, everyone else is dead and gone I'm not sure how many kits I'm accepting yet. Here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
Outsider or joining wc/another clan?:
Plot ideas:
Other:
Mention: @celeste

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 13th, 2024 at 08:09 AM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:30 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: skyleaf's kit finder

Update: I have gone through my active characters and realized I had more than I thought :,) so I'll have to pass on this rp! Sorry! It sounds really fun but I don't want to overwhelm myself.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 13th, 2024 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Realization of how many active characters I have
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

oo this looks fun

Name: Frog
Appearance: Silver with dark-colored markings along his back and has yellow eyes. Has thick fur and a stocky build.
Personality: Tends to be stubborn and hot-headed, but he can be hard-working and loyal when it comes to the few things and cats he cares about. They're a cat of few words and can be rather cynical.
Outsider or joining wc/another clan?: I think I’ll probably have them join WindClan eventually, but I’d like to keep myself open to other possibilities yknow
Plot ideas: mmaybe the kits who go off to the Clans still have family visits regularly and Drama with the clans ensues
Other: nada
Mention: @celeste
Old February 14th, 2024, 04:13 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

f2u by Deertine on da

Name: Orchid
Appearance: With near identical fur patterns to her mother, Orchid could be the spitting image of her, if not for her darker coat. Rather than her mothers near-white pelt, Orchid's fur is more grey/silver, making her stripe markings less distinct. Of course, she can't just be a carbon copy of her mother, she has dark, nearly black, soles on her paws, and a single bengal spot on the back of her head. Her deep yellow eyes can be mistook for green in certain lightings, yet upon close inspection you might be able to see a few specs of blue. Her tail is very snake-like, fading to a brown-ish black, and just as long as her mothers, but less fluffy.
Personality: Orchid is a reserved cat, but when she does speak it is often witty or sharp comments alike a snake striking its prey after laying in wait. Don't get her wrong, she can be nice, but you have to gain her trust first. She isn't exactly rude to cats older than her, she uses an appropriate amount of manners, but her curtness may make her seem like she's being sarcastic, (which she probably is).
Outsider or joining wc/another clan?: Outsider, but I may have her join wc
Plot ideas: I dont really have any specific plot ideas at the moment, however, keeping in touch with her mother if she does go join windclan would be nice, as well as her siblings. She might try and find her father when shes older, but I'm still kinda thinking about that one.
Other: hehe snake cat.
Mention: @celeste (the coolest)

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; February 14th, 2024 at 04:59 AM. Reason: fixing BB code
Old February 14th, 2024, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

f2u by Deertine on da

Name: Orchid
Appearance: With near identical fur patterns to her mother, Orchid could be the spitting image of her, if not for her darker coat. Rather than her mothers near-white pelt, Orchid's fur is more grey/silver, making her stripe markings less distinct. Of course, she can't just be a carbon copy of her mother, she has dark, nearly black, soles on her paws, and a single bengal spot on the back of her head. Her deep yellow eyes can be mistook for green in certain lightings, yet upon close inspection you might be able to see a few specs of blue. Her tail is very snake-like, fading to a brown-ish black, and just as long as her mothers, but less fluffy.
Personality: Orchid is a reserved cat, but when she does speak it is often witty or sharp comments alike a snake striking its prey after laying in wait. Don't get her wrong, she can be nice, but you have to gain her trust first. She isn't exactly rude to cats older than her, she uses an appropriate amount of manners, but her curtness may make her seem like she's being sarcastic, (which she probably is).
Outsider or joining wc/another clan?: Outsider, but I may have her join wc
Plot ideas: I dont really have any specific plot ideas at the moment, however, keeping in touch with her mother if she does go join windclan would be nice, as well as her siblings. She might try and find her father when shes older, but I'm still kinda thinking about that one.
Other: hehe snake cat.
Mention: @celeste (the coolest)

accepted!!
ur cooler

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:55 AM

bump

Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:12 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Loving
Forgiving
Playful
Eager
Helpful
Proud
Intensely focused
Curious

Beam has always been curious...
but what if she wanders away from
home?

@starry

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; February 23rd, 2024 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Ripple
Appearance: Long-legged dark silver tabby tom with green eyes
Personality: Ripple is Skyleaf's shadow. As a kit he gets his ideas about the world from her and idolises her. As he grows up Ripple will hold on to these ideas and will berate his siblings if they suggest something contradictory to them. He likes being helpful and will stay and help Skyleaf even when his siblings leave her. Ripple is logical, hard-working, loyal, mature and confident.
Outsider or joining wc/another clan?: He will stay with Skyleaf for as long as they both live. He will most likely join WindClan if Skyleaf dies since some of his siblings would be there.
Plot ideas: Skyleaf is gravely injured and Ripple runs to WindClan for help. There he meets whichever of his siblings that are there and they reunite while Skyleaf recovers.
Other: He will feel a bit betrayed by the kits that joined WindClan since he sees it as abandoning Skyleaf, the cat who raised them.
Mention: @starry

Last edited by kittycatburmise; March 6th, 2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 10:07 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Placeholder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 24th, 2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 10:22 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Talented

Name: Lynx
Apperence: Light Grey Bengal With Some Brown Patches Mainly On Her Tail And Her Hind Legs Are Entirly Dark Brown Bengal, With Dark Green Eyes.
Personality: Lynx Is A Wonderer. She Loves To Explore And Learn! Her Favorite Thing To Do Is Wrestle With Her Siblings In Tall Grass.
Outsider Or Joining Wc/Another Clan?: Will Stay In Ousiders For A While, Then Join Wc.
Plot Ideas: She Stays Wirh Her Mother As She (Lynx) Falls Ill. With The Help Of WindClan, She Gets Better, And Joins Them. @starry
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All