Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Tigerdawn stepped back, shaking her head to get the blood away from her eye. Alright then. She glared at the apprentice, baring her teeth in a snarl. A moment later she leapt at Waterpaw, claws extended. “Heh,” She kicked the apprentice over. “We will win.”
Waterpaw felt Tigerdawn kick her over into her back. The apprentice's belly was exposed. She twisted and around and stood up. "Are you sure about that?", Waterpaw asked, slashing a buch at the older cats face and muzzle. She hoped her mother in Riverclan would be proud of her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterpaw felt Tigerdawn kick her over into her back. The apprentice's belly was exposed. She twisted and around and stood up. "Are you sure about that?", Waterpaw asked, slashing a buch at the older cats face and muzzle. She hoped her mother in Riverclan would be proud of her.
{Still want her to die?}

She didn't flinch as the cut on her muzzle was hit again. "Positive." She dug her claws into the apprentices shoulders and threw her on the ground, snarling as she did so. "This stupid clan would never win."

Character Site

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

{Still want her to die?}

She didn't flinch as the cut on her muzzle was hit again. "Positive." She dug her claws into the apprentices shoulders and threw her on the ground, snarling as she did so. "This stupid clan would never win."
(Yeah. Fast kill too)
Waterpaw was thrown onto the ground, bith her shoulders now oozing with blood. She knew she was not going to win this fight, so she stayed on the ground and waited for the cat to finish the job. 'I wish I got to meet you mother,', she thought.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

(Yeah. Fast kill too)
Waterpaw was thrown onto the ground, bith her shoulders now oozing with blood. She knew she was not going to win this fight, so she stayed on the ground and waited for the cat to finish the job. 'I wish I got to meet you mother,', she thought.
{Alright}

Tigerdawn grinned as Waterpaw gave up. Good. She glared at the apprentice for a few moments, then bit down on her throat, killing her after a few seconds.

Character Site

Old April 21st, 2019, 07:05 AM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Life has been hard for Foxwillow but not this hard. She was surprised. Cats from ThunderClan?! This has to be something like the... She paused. Blood has stained the ground already. How? Ready to attack, she unleashed her claws. Foxwillow burst out to the clearing,
ready for whatever comes towards her.

(Open! No Killing! But serious injuries are allowed!)
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; April 21st, 2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

she was just so confused, she could smell herbs behind her and the smell of fear thick in the air. But the molly still didn’t know what in StarClan was going on! As something rammed into her from behind she felt her large frame slam onto the ground, and the feeling of claws digging into her shoulders. As the wind was nocked out of her she gasped a breath of air, more herbs, ThunderClan scent... this was a clanmate. No, it was the medicine cat. Her brown tabby pelt fluffed up at the realization her amber eyes grew wide, would she get in trouble for fighting back, the claws were still in her shoulders and it HURT but not wasn’t the time to debate her own punishment there were more pressing concerns, though Tallmarsh was a large cat, Fuzzrush had larger shoulders and she knew how to use them. The thrust her body forward at least hoping to startle her or better yet, send the molly flying off. “Tallmarsh?” She breathed out as she moved “Why did you attack me?” She almost spat yet only a hiss escaped her jaws as she tried to catch up on lost air she stood her ground as she awaited a response the rest of the battle raging around her she just focused on the black she-cat her amber eyes like daggers as they looked at her.

Tallmarsh grunted as she was thrown forward and off of the large molly. She hit the ground hard on her side, but quickly scrambled to her feet. Her pelt dusty and tangled on one side, the medicine cat crouched in a defensive position as she caught her breath. "Honestly, I thought you were someone else," she huffed, a bemused expression on her face. She had thought that Fuzzrush was Passionstar. With all of the excitement of the battle, and her being caught up in her own thoughts, she hadn't even scented that she had the wrong cat. No matter, though. She would just have to go through this warrior to get to the leader. Her green eyes were steely; she hid her emotions well. "I'm sorry, warrior. I'm doing this for the good of our Clan." She rushed at the molly again, this time seeming to go for the warrior's legs with a dropped shoulder.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

OPEN

Morningblue glowered around the clearing, his tail lashing. He had had enough! Enough of being ignored, of being alone, of having no one recognize his skill on the battlefield. Well they would see it tonight! He'd make them see it! He'd make them watch it up close and personal.

Old April 21st, 2019, 10:49 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar went through processes as to try and mediate everything. He tried to bring peace among the fighting clans, this civil war was ridiculous and beyond redundant in his opinion. The first process was talking things out. Try to raise your voice for everyone to hear and solve the problem to eliminate an uprising war. If that didn’t work, the next process was breaking it up. If cats didn’t listen, then it was time to take action and pull them apart before more conflict arose. If that didn’t work, the next step was listening to both sides. Try to find out why things were getting out of hand and see if there was a solution to the problem. However, if everything was loss, and violence was brought forward, then Passionstar knew it was time to fight. He couldn’t get through to his warriors, which he didn’t understand why they were being impishly troublesome. The tom always had patience, but when everyone was virtually ignoring him, it set off the ticking bomb into a force to be reckoned with. His golden-green orbs dazzled with abundant desire to be fierce and just throw himself into the fray. Passionstar never had a second thought when it came to war. This was his clan, his cats, he should had took precautions and thought more maturely, but when cats didn’t want to listen, then action was the next best action to take.

[ OPEN, to more than a few responses. I’m debating on if I want Passion to lose one of his lives but I just don’t know which cat I want to take it.)
Tallmarsh slunk through the shadows at the edge of the camp, low to the ground, emerald eyes searching the clearing for the leader. Her dark tabby pelt was caked with dust, matted fur, and drying blood from her previous battle. She had a rather nasty looking, short-yet-deep cut along her cheek. The blood flowed steadily, but she ignored it in favor of searching for her target. She spotted Passionstar and inhaled sharply. There he was. The whole reason she'd agreed to this, why she was going against her Clan, for her Clan. Passionstar was incompetent as a leader, and all of his attempts at peace were futile. She knew there were cats who could lead their Clan better. She respected him as a cat, but as a leader, the Dark Forest had shown her how he couldn't do anything the right. If he'd done one thing right, it was accepting her as medicine cat. And now she could make things right. Appoint a cat capable of leading this Clan and preventing further conflict. Gritting her teeth, the medicine cat flung herself at Passionstar's side. She knew she was too cowardly to confront him face to face. He'd convince her that she was wrong, that she shouldn't have gone to the Dark Forest--he always did have a way with words.No, I can't let that happen. She bit at whatever she could reach. Her green eyes were fiery with the wild, furious side of her that only ever came out during conflict.

[Maybe a sick scar for her to remember how she got manipulated for the df? it can be anywhere, including her face.]
Old April 23rd, 2019, 08:26 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post

Tallmarsh grunted as she was thrown forward and off of the large molly. She hit the ground hard on her side, but quickly scrambled to her feet. Her pelt dusty and tangled on one side, the medicine cat crouched in a defensive position as she caught her breath. "Honestly, I thought you were someone else," she huffed, a bemused expression on her face. She had thought that Fuzzrush was Passionstar. With all of the excitement of the battle, and her being caught up in her own thoughts, she hadn't even scented that she had the wrong cat. No matter, though. She would just have to go through this warrior to get to the leader. Her green eyes were steely; she hid her emotions well. "I'm sorry, warrior. I'm doing this for the good of our Clan." She rushed at the molly again, this time seeming to go for the warrior's legs with a dropped shoulder.
As she flew forward fuzz couldn’t help but give a satisfied smirk. As the molly spoke she simply rolled her eyes and extended her claws, at Tallmarsh calling her ‘warrior’ she almost lost it, “Do you know who I am?” She almost spat before her legs were pulled out from beneath her ‘oh now it’s on’ her inner monologue was becoming darker, how would she kill this idiotic cat. Wait no no, no killing. She’s your clanmate, she poped back onto her wide paws and growled at Tall before leaping at her, surly she would be able to knock her down, get her nice and pinned. She just wanted to win at this point.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Minkpaw's breath came fast and shallow she was terrified. She had to fight against her Clanmates, Nightclaw said this was the only way she'd be strong. Her Clanmates didn't care for her anyway, she felt like an outsider,everyone she cares about dies! Hurting her Clan made her stomach clinch but she had no choice. It's my fault, Nightclaw said I had poetical, and he trained me so I wouldn't just be a worthless apprentice but I don't want to hurt anyone. The small apprentice ran towards the closest Clanmate, the battle has already begun so picking out a cat that wasn't on the Dark Forest 's side was harder but she managed. Silent as a mouse the brown gray molly caught with herself. If this was the right thing why did it feel so bad?
{Open, won't die, needs convinced that the DF is wrong}

Amber eyes laced with surprise Honeyflower sprinted out of the Warriors den. Her Clanmate fighting each other, had they gone mad? When Snowstar welcomed her into ThunderClan she was informed that you never turned your back on your Clan. Never! These cats where betraying everything they lived for. The thought made her hiss. If this was done cats way of getting attention they where extremely stupid. Tail lashing the ginger and white warrior plunged into battle. She didn't want to attack first worried she might get a Clanmate who wasn't insane. Honeyflower hated this but her claws itched to just put a stop to this, fighting for what she had. ThunderClan. Her friends where here and the cats that she held dear. She was going to fight for them and for herself, that was a new thought. Fighting for herself wasn't something she did, even as a loner.
{Open, no fatal injuries she had good fighting skills, isn't willing to kill unless theirs a really good reason}
simplefeather's eyes widened as a figure threw itself in her direction. she figured it was an enemy, an opponent. that in mind, she slashed at them before they got too close. "dark forest cat..." she muttered under her breath, breathing heavily as her eyes slowly adjusted to the dark lighting in the nighttime scene. she slashed blindly, her pupils still dilating to the right size to catch the most amount of light as possible. "why would you fight for the dark forest, after all the clans have provided you with?" the question had been directed at the supposed dark forest cat she was battling, although simplefeather had been wondering it herself inwardly. why go against the clans? it was an odd concept to her, although she thought she knew where the df cats were coming from. perhaps they were hateful of the high ranks, or their decisions. but why kill innocent cats over opinions?
i’m smiling too”

---

Closed Thread