Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM

Old November 16th, 2016, 07:04 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Gorsefeather padded out into the long grass. The sharp, cool breeze of the moor caused his ears to sting. He reluctantly flattened them, his gaze fluttered around looking for signs if nearby cats. Particulary Singeflicker. The tom had agreed to meet Gorsefeather near the ShadowClan border to discuss plans for the evil era. The change in RiverClan and ShadowClan had already begun. It had started with Bucknight and Blazingnight. It was time for 'The Change' to spread to WindClan now. Gorsefeather personally thought Singeflicker was fit to lead, considering that he kept his head down most of the time, he was quite a respectable tom. Singeflicker has wanted change for a long time now, and is about to get it. In moons to come, WindClan would be taken over by 'The Change', and ol' Dapplestar would be long dead. The idiotic leader had been sulking in her den ever since the disapearance of Starlingstep. Gorsefeather snorted. The cat didn't even deserve to be Deputy! The only cat fit to be leader was Singeflicker and his succesor. The other cats would lead it in the wrong direction. Gorsefeather looked around. Still no sign of Singeflicker. He decided to settle down beside a nearby boulder.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather padded out into the long grass. The sharp, cool breeze of the moor caused his ears to sting. He reluctantly flattened them, his gaze fluttered around looking for signs if nearby cats. Particulary Singeflicker. The tom had agreed to meet Gorsefeather near the ShadowClan border to discuss plans for the evil era. The change in RiverClan and ShadowClan had already begun. It had started with Bucknight and Blazingnight. It was time for 'The Change' to spread to WindClan now. Gorsefeather personally thought Singeflicker was fit to lead, considering that he kept his head down most of the time, he was quite a respectable tom. Singeflicker has wanted change for a long time now, and is about to get it. In moons to come, WindClan would be taken over by 'The Change', and ol' Dapplestar would be long dead. The idiotic leader had been sulking in her den ever since the disapearance of Starlingstep. Gorsefeather snorted. The cat didn't even deserve to be Deputy! The only cat fit to be leader was Singeflicker and his succesor. The other cats would lead it in the wrong direction. Gorsefeather looked around. Still no sign of Singeflicker. He decided to settle down beside a nearby boulder.
Singeflicker stalked through the clumps of tall grass that slowly faded into the dense pine forest of thin, spindle like pine trees. He tilted his head up was and gazed up the branches searching for the top that seemed to disappear into the sky. He returned his line of vision to the trail in front of him as he stalked the border line. Soon he scented Gorsefeather and gave a contented nod. He had earlier mentioned to the tom to meet him out here and that was carried out by him. Good, he already seems to take my orders, or maybe he was just expecting a quick border patrol. He thought. As the Savannah came closer to the meeting spot he caught a glimpse of Gorsefeathers fur and inhaled deeply before revealing himself. "Greetings Gorsefeather." He said nonchalantly. "I'm glad you remembered our little meeting." He said slyly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:23 AM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker stalked through the clumps of tall grass that slowly faded into the dense pine forest of thin, spindle like pine trees. He tilted his head up was and gazed up the branches searching for the top that seemed to disappear into the sky. He returned his line of vision to the trail in front of him as he stalked the border line. Soon he scented Gorsefeather and gave a contented nod. He had earlier mentioned to the tom to meet him out here and that was carried out by him. Good, he already seems to take my orders, or maybe he was just expecting a quick border patrol. He thought. As the Savannah came closer to the meeting spot he caught a glimpse of Gorsefeathers fur and inhaled deeply before revealing himself. "Greetings Gorsefeather." He said nonchalantly. "I'm glad you remembered our little meeting." He said slyly.
Gorsefeather began to sit up as he scented Singeflicker. Once the tom revealed himself, he straightened up. "Greetings Singeflicker." Gorsefeather nodded. "I would not have forgotten our meeting." He said quietly. Gorsefeather wasn't one to keep his mouth shut, but he didn't want to question Singeflicker. "I lovely day isn't it?" Gorsefeather paused before continuing. "For [I]'The Change'[/I." He meowed. Gorsefeather turned his head to the sky and watched the wind rustle the trees for a moment. WindClan was like the trees, and the wind was 'The Change'. It was rip through WindClan like a fire, destroying Dapplestar and the cats who didn't support it. Of course, Gorsefeather wasn't always one to choose a side but....he would this time. He would be on the surviving side, Singeflicker's side. He turned back to Singeflicker. Gorsefeather eyed the tom carefully. "Singeflicker, what plans do you have for us here?" He said calmly.[/CENTER]

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:25 AM
og plant mom

Gorsefeather began to sit up as he scented Singeflicker. Once the tom revealed himself, he straightened up. "Greetings Singeflicker." Gorsefeather nodded. "I would not have forgotten our meeting." He said quietly. Gorsefeather wasn't one to keep his mouth shut, but he didn't want to question Singeflicker. "I lovely day isn't it?" Gorsefeather paused before continuing. "For 'The Change'." He meowed. Gorsefeather turned his head to the sky and watched the wind rustle the trees for a moment. WindClan was like the trees, and the wind was 'The Change'. It was rip through WindClan like a fire, destroying Dapplestar and the cats who didn't support it. Of course, Gorsefeather wasn't always one to choose a side but....he would this time. He would be on the surviving side, Singeflicker's side. He turned back to Singeflicker. Gorsefeather eyed the tom carefully. "Singeflicker, what plans do you have for us here?" He said calmly.

Old November 17th, 2016, 12:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Gorsefeather began to sit up as he scented Singeflicker. Once the tom revealed himself, he straightened up. "Greetings Singeflicker." Gorsefeather nodded. "I would not have forgotten our meeting." He said quietly. Gorsefeather wasn't one to keep his mouth shut, but he didn't want to question Singeflicker. "I lovely day isn't it?" Gorsefeather paused before continuing. "For 'The Change'." He meowed. Gorsefeather turned his head to the sky and watched the wind rustle the trees for a moment. WindClan was like the trees, and the wind was 'The Change'. It was rip through WindClan like a fire, destroying Dapplestar and the cats who didn't support it. Of course, Gorsefeather wasn't always one to choose a side but....he would this time. He would be on the surviving side, Singeflicker's side. He turned back to Singeflicker. Gorsefeather eyed the tom carefully. "Singeflicker, what plans do you have for us here?" He said calmly.
The Savannah's pale gaze followed that of Gorsefeather's the the wind rippled trees. He did not share the same intellectual insight that Gorsefeather had, but still. "'The Change' will need some planning." He started. "Sorrelskip and I talked earlier and we decided that we should visit the other leaders, the ones who seem to have started this Change." He paused taking a side glance at the tom. "Don't get me wrong, I will not be relying on Bucknight fully. This will be our Clan to rule. Bucknight is only needed for some starting support. Once we talk to him we need to gather as many followers as possible. Right now all we have is you, Sorrelskip and I." He finished going back over the few plans that Sorrelskip ad he had discussed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:28 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
The Savannah's pale gaze followed that of Gorsefeather's the the wind rippled trees. He did not share the same intellectual insight that Gorsefeather had, but still. "'The Change' will need some planning." He started. "Sorrelskip and I talked earlier and we decided that we should visit the other leaders, the ones who seem to have started this Change." He paused taking a side glance at the tom. "Don't get me wrong, I will not be relying on Bucknight fully. This will be our Clan to rule. Bucknight is only needed for some starting support. Once we talk to him we need to gather as many followers as possible. Right now all we have is you, Sorrelskip and I." He finished going back over the few plans that Sorrelskip ad he had discussed.
Gorsefeather noded slightly as he listened to the tom's plan. He went through to a couple times to make sure he hade 'hollowed' it. He looked back up to Singeflicker. Gorsefeather shifted his paws slightly. He began to ponder the plan. The tom straightened up and gazed at him. "May I accompany you on your meet with the leaders?" He started. "I suggest we do this at night, so we have better luck with escaping camp." He said slyly. He thought about how the meeting would go. Hopefully Bucknight would be resonable. He thought about the RiverClan leader. Some say he is insane, but that's just what we need right now. Bucknight'ss condition means 'out-of-the-box' thinking, and that is just what they need. He began to think about Blazingnight. Gorsefeather didn't know much about the she-cat...but maybe she was a bit like Bucknight?

Old November 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Gorsefeather noded slightly as he listened to the tom's plan. He went through to a couple times to make sure he hade 'hollowed' it. He looked back up to Singeflicker. Gorsefeather shifted his paws slightly. He began to ponder the plan. The tom straightened up and gazed at him. "May I accompany you on your meet with the leaders?" He started. "I suggest we do this at night, so we have better luck with escaping camp." He said slyly. He thought about how the meeting would go. Hopefully Bucknight would be resonable. He thought about the RiverClan leader. Some say he is insane, but that's just what we need right now. Bucknight'ss condition means 'out-of-the-box' thinking, and that is just what they need. He began to think about Blazingnight. Gorsefeather didn't know much about the she-cat...but maybe she was a bit like Bucknight?
Singeflicker gave a nod. "That's mainly why I asked you to meet me here." He mewed with a slightly hushed tone of voice. Now that they had gotten some planning done, Singeflicker was slightly on edge in thinking that someone would overhear them and put an end to it before the Change ever started. "So yes, you will be accompanying us, as I see it unwise to do the meeting alone in case something were to go askew." He said. "And at night would be the best time, your right. The hardest part will be getting past the night watch at the camp. Other than that it should be clear sailing until we reach the border and meet."
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:50 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Singeflicker gave a nod. "That's mainly why I asked you to meet me here." He mewed with a slightly hushed tone of voice. Now that they had gotten some planning done, Singeflicker was slightly on edge in thinking that someone would overhear them and put an end to it before the Change ever started. "So yes, you will be accompanying us, as I see it unwise to do the meeting alone in case something were to go askew." He said. "And at night would be the best time, your right. The hardest part will be getting past the night watch at the camp. Other than that it should be clear sailing until we reach the border and meet."
Gorsefeather nodded slightly. He tried to go back over what he had heard today, concerning the night guard. "Hopefully the night guard will support 'The Change'." He meowed, the slight discomforted. He didn't like the idea of having to get past the guard, but he would do it for Singeflicker's sake. He shifted his paws, not knowing what to say next. He gazed around, looking for something to inspire his words. Gorsefeather was not much for a long conversation, but he felt he needed to revive the conversation. "I could try and find out who the night guard is? After that, I could try and convince them to support us." He suggested. Gorsefeather curled his tail around his paws and slightly relaxed.

Old November 18th, 2016, 10:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Gorsefeather nodded slightly. He tried to go back over what he had heard today, concerning the night guard. "Hopefully the night guard will support 'The Change'." He meowed, the slight discomforted. He didn't like the idea of having to get past the guard, but he would do it for Singeflicker's sake. He shifted his paws, not knowing what to say next. He gazed around, looking for something to inspire his words. Gorsefeather was not much for a long conversation, but he felt he needed to revive the conversation. "I could try and find out who the night guard is? After that, I could try and convince them to support us." He suggested. Gorsefeather curled his tail around his paws and slightly relaxed.
"Yes, good idea. That's another thing that would be very helpful for you do do." He nodded. Singeflicker had the nervous feeling in his stomach again that had overcome him earlier. Then it hadn't been as noticeable, but he knew it was from thinking about what was in the near future.
(Sorry it's so short! Also we're not going to have time to do the meeting. I believe the fire for the TC and WC takeover are happening tomorrow)
Old November 19th, 2016, 12:53 AM
og plant mom

Quote:
"Yes, good idea. That's another thing that would be very helpful for you do do." He nodded. Singeflicker had the nervous feeling in his stomach again that had overcome him earlier. Then it hadn't been as noticeable, but he knew it was from thinking about what was in the near future.
(Sorry it's so short! Also we're not going to have time to do the meeting. I believe the fire for the TC and WC takeover are happening tomorrow)
Gorsefeather looked Singeflicker over. The Savannah cat seemed bothered by something. Gorsefeather decided it was time end their meeting, he didn't want their future leader distressed before the meeting. Besides, he had to gather more cats to support them. Gorsefeather dipped his head dismissively and stood up. "I really must be on my way, Singeflicker. I have to gather more cats to support us. You on the other half, have planning to do." He meowed dismissively. Gorsefeather yawned and stretched. His pale eyes widened and narrowed again. He reached back and began to groom his calico fur.
(That's Okay )