Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:42 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@Undertaker @~WolfDen~ @Psycho Bandit
Softpaw let out a shuttering breath before crossing the border and stepping into Windclan's territory. Her eyes flickered over to Foxleaf as he began marking different things, she watched him for a few moments before padding off to do the same with anything that looked markable. That nauseated feeling just got worse and worse, with each step. She knew she wasn't sick it was just mentally she was freaking herself out. Every few steps she'd stop to breath, trying to swallow the lump in her throat, and then carried on. She hated this.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 22nd, 2019, 09:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper @SilentLamb @gemini
Tigerpaw was a little disappointed when he found that there was only one cat there. He was hoping for an entire patrol of cats. Well, this was a letdown. No longer as eager for battle, the tom padded back over to his mentor and let the she-cat doing the intimidating. This cat didn't look like he'd last in a fight anyway. Not against both his mentor and Cherrymist. There was no one around his age he could fight, not that he couldn't handle a warrior, but testing his skills against someone his rank and age would be a better experience than a full-grown cat. "What a letdown." He mumbled to himself with a sigh.

---

@Moonraven @~WolfDen~ @Psycho Bandit
Beastspark crossed into the territory after Softpaw, feeling a little bad for the poor apprentice. It was clear she was having a hard time with all of this. Now he understood why she obtained the name Soft, she was one of those cats who didn't seem like they were cut out for the harsh life of a warrior. He watched her for a moment before he began working on marking their new borders. It wasn't much, just moving the borders would be enough to make a statement, though.

Last edited by Undertaker; December 22nd, 2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 03:43 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[wrapping it up is all gudd]
Sheer disappointment laid right in front with a blanket of snow and the roaring, bitter cold wind whipping up her thick, dark pelt. She sniffed around only detecting stale rogue scent. It wasn't even remotely semi-fresh, whatever cat that roamed through here is long gone. The grey apprentice was surprised at her own sad sigh. Did she wanted to find rogues? Something inside her swirled madly, craving for a..a fight. Or argument. Doing the same thing, seeing the same thing gets boring after a while..
Grizzlypaw scanned the Windclan markers that was surprisingly kind of faint and it made her fur stand up, taking a few paws back. Something wasn't right, just beyond the border on the tall moor she sensed death. Her orange eyes drifted off wondering what it could be though, she just shook it off and ran back to camp.
@gemini @Browniefire1
Old December 25th, 2019, 08:41 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @Undertaker @gemini
( I'll end it and do the report it's taking a biit long . )

Sighing. Cherrymist head back towards shadowclan camp. The deputy will have a ball with this one. Besides it shouldn't be that bad of a reaction , a full fight didn't break out. "I'll report this to crowtail" she announced with tail raised.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 9th, 2020, 03:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

With Snailblossom's approval, Foxpudge took the lead toward the border.

Except.. something was off? Where Foxpudge thought the border had been was cut off by the strong scent of ShadowClan..

"Err..." Now was a time he wished Snailblossom could smell! It was alarming their scent was here and he hoped Hogpaw could smell something froggy too. "Hey, Hogpaw, what do you smell? I wouldn't go further than here for right now.."
@Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:07 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Blissie Bliss @BILL. ]

Hogpaw raised his snout to the air, giving a few sniffs to the air before tilting his head to the side. That scent wasn't pleasant. It was far over the border, and the chubby tom felt his fur prickle in alarm at the realization. "ThadowClan thent ith far over the border," he announced, though it was quite obvious, "They put markerth in our territory, I think." He looked to Foxpudge, concern and curiosity in his gaze.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @BILL.; @hxneysuckle; |

Snailblossom couldn't smell, but at the sound of their voices she felt something was wrong. The molly glared over the border and instantly felt something was up. "Did they move the border?", she asked. Thst was the only explanation she knew. Snailblossom looked at her clanmates. She already knew the answer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 9th, 2020, 02:15 PM
work is never done

"Yes, they did.." Foxpudge furrowed his brows, but he stepped over the new markers to head to where the old border was. "Let's remark this correctly.. smear our scent so it's strong and we can grab some prey on the way back to camp. Brightstar and Twilightshine should know about this."
@Blissie Bliss, @hxneysuckle

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Blissie Bliss ]

Hogpaw's stumpy tail wiggled from side to side as he thought about the news, then about Foxpudge's orders. He glanced at Snailblossom before cautiously stepping forward and beginning to rub his scent along the markers. The mud plastered across his body flaked off as he did so and he made a note to coat himself in a new batch of mud later on... if he remembered to do so. "Am I doing thith right?" Hogpaw questioned, looking toward Foxpudge for approval.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:53 PM
work is never done

[ for the sake of keeping this going so fox can report to twilight, i'm posting again!! sorry bliss ]

"Yep, good job!"

After joining Hogpaw in reclaiming the borderline, Foxpudge shook some snow from his pelt and headed back over to where he had scented ShadowClan. "Well, we should report this to Twilightshine and Bright--"

"Are you goin' to tell them about the ThunderClan border too, or are you just gonna sit on your ass and twirl your tail tips around like some goddamn kittypets?" A voice growled, and Foxpudge jumped as he whirled around to face a huge tabby tom. Foxpudge didn't recognize him.. and his scent was indistinguishable. He didn't seem to be a Clan cat.

"What are you talking about?" Foxpudge demanded, but he found his voice faltering. He'd feel more confident in better health, but he knew his Clan was reduced to being beyond scrawny. They were walking skeletons.

"If you don't know," the tom snorted, "then you must be blinder than Flintstar. Take me to Brightstar-- I got some words to share with her, I'm sure she'd love to hear about how half her land's gone."

Oh, that was probably true. Though at this rate, Foxpudge didn't feel convinced she'd care. Sighing, he submitted, dipping his head to the larger tom. "Okay. Hogpaw, let's go. We can resume hunting later."
@hxneysuckle, @Blissie Bliss

Last edited by BEAR.; January 12th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.