Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:27 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:24 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:23 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:17 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:12 PM

Old December 2nd, 2022, 04:32 PM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Busy
Default Kingdomclan - (Signups/Info!)

Far, far away, in a place lesser known to mankind, exists a landscape who's inhabitants refer to it as 'paradise.' There are waterfalls, green land as far as the eye can see. Fruits, berries, and food of all kinds grow plentiful. In the middle resides the obvious landmark: An abandoned, crumbling castle. Empty village houses also surround the castle, house to any critters that wander by,,,,

Or, any cats, that is.

A kittypet named Citrus grew tired of his house. Of his neighborhood. Of the entire population he was aware of, even. He'd heard of the so-called 'Paradise' far off, only few Two-leg houses around it. Since then, he has taken shelter in the castle, an ever-increasing sense of pride about him. Over time, more and more cats heard of the paradise, and more flocked over to see for themselves. Citrus presented and introduced himself as a self-proclaimed king, and since he was much larger, no cat questioned his stand. It was officially seen as his territory.

The territory grew larger and larger. Cats fell in love. More cats were born; So on, and so on. 

For so long, it's been 'paradise.' Citrus is a merciless cat who puts himself above everyone else, and everything seems to fall in place.

Now that you've heard the story, I ask you this question....

Are you willing to join the Kingdom?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All roles are currently open!

The king is the one who rules over the "Paradise." He is extremely pampered and thinks highly of himself over others. He handles most punishments, and often gets the most food.

The current King is: Citrus. A fluffy, large, orange cat with a pattern of white twists an swirls on his fur. He wears a rainbow collar with a bell, as given to him by his owners. His eyes are a bright green, and half of his face is white.

The assistant is the right-hand man of the king. They are ruthless and uncaring, and usually stay by the king's side at all times unless told otherwise. Their job is to carry out tasks at command, or to deal with problems whenever necessary. They are much like the so-called "deputy" of the forest-clans. They may also send cats on patrols, to gather food, or to hunt. They may also issue name-changes, call meetings, and give ceremonies if necessary, giving them almost matching permissions with the king.

MAX: 1

Gatherers are cats who are trained to gather fruits, berries, and other edible plants; Thus, the name. They are trained to hold a small basket in their teeth, (which were found around the castle,) and they provide the camp with food. They climb into trees and are able to retrieve edibles without damaging the food.

Hunters are like gatherers, except they are only trained to hunt live prey. After each kill, hunters will bow their head and pray for the creature's safe travel into the afterlife.

The royal guard is full of cats who were chosen to guard the castle, as well as the entrance of the village. They are usually soldiers who have gone through lots of training and are chosen specifically by the King after he receives a recommendation from the Assistant. They guard in shifts and are usually stronger, larger cats who with large experience. Soldiers report directly to the King or Assistant, and are allowed to handle situations on their own.

Soldiers are like the warriors of the forest-clans. They are trained to fight when necessary, and are usually sent on patrols. Their job is to train any apprentices, as well as serving as a role-model for the Kingdom.

Medicine Cats are the doctors of the clan. Their job is to gather herbs and ingredients to treat, heal, and keep the Kingdom healthy. Medicine Cats are also allowed to handpick their own apprentices for the specific training, and may go out to collect herbs whenever they like after notifying another cat of their leave.

MAX: 3 (One spot already reserved)

Village Cats are cats who are either parents, demoted cats, cats who are incapable, or cats who have simply chosen to remain without a role. Village Cats will still have to receive minimal training in hunting and/or gathering so that they may provide the kingdom with at least two edibles before they are allowed to eat; The same rule applies to every member of the Kingdom.

Apprentices are young cats who are old enough to begin training in any category. They are assigned a mentor and must complete a decent amount of training to stay within the Kingdom.

Kits are the babies of the Kingdom, and they have no duties except for obeying what older cats tell them to do, and begin training at six moons.

As you can see, I would like for there to be a good amount of characters before we can start this roleplay! Every role is open during signups until we have enough. You may have multiple characters. You may have either a clan name (suffix-prefix) or a kittypet name. (Anything not the traditional suffix-prefix)

Character Form below.

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearence:
Personality:
Family:
Friends:
How they found the kingdom:
Old December 2nd, 2022, 04:56 PM
Sorbet Shark

Default Re: Kingdomclan - (Signups/Info!)

small bump!
Old December 2nd, 2022, 05:21 PM
scara pls come home :)

My Mood: Angelic

Name: Mamie
Role: Gatherer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: A brown ticked tabby with white vitiligo on her face and legs, she has wide honey-gold eyes
Personality: A strong-willed young molly who is guided by her heart, she is often stubborn and persuasive. She has an optimistic outlook on life and often gets very heated during arguments. She often thinks about her sister which makes her greatly upset.
Family:

Father- Conny (deceased)
Father - Max (deceased)
Sister - Daisy (missing)

Friends:
How they found the kingdom: Mamie found the kingdom shortly after the death of her fathers, and her argument with her sister. She was never the best hunter and decided she could contribute by gathering fruit, etc, in exchange for shelter and community.

@MrWolfu
Old December 2nd, 2022, 05:38 PM
Sorbet Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowsie View Post
Name: Mamie
Role: Gatherer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: A brown ticked tabby with white vitiligo on her face and legs, she has wide honey-gold eyes
Personality: A strong-willed young molly who is guided by her heart, she is often stubborn and persuasive. She has an optimistic outlook on life and often gets very heated during arguments. She often thinks about her sister which makes her greatly upset.
Family:

Father- Conny (deceased)
Father - Max (deceased)
Sister - Daisy (missing)

Friends:
How they found the kingdom: Mamie found the kingdom shortly after the death of her fathers, and her argument with her sister. She was never the best hunter and decided she could contribute by gathering fruit, etc, in exchange for shelter and community.

@MrWolfu
Accepted! I will mention you when we have enough people to roleplay!
Old December 3rd, 2022, 08:36 AM
Sorbet Shark

bump!