Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old October 21st, 2023, 02:02 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default "You will never harm her again!" [P]

Foxglove

The ghostly she-cat padded across the Dark Forest with pride and sass, just daring others to challenge her. The she-cat called a name out. "Ohh, Sharppaw~ Come out dear. I just want to talk!" She said calmly. Memories of Cherrypaw's scared leg flashed in her mind as she continued to stalk around the forest, looking for the apprentice.

The she-cats eyes have blood dripping down them, and her neck looks like it's been bitten. The base of her tail looked bitten too. Blood dripped from the bite marks, glowing a bright red.
@Willie Warf

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 21st, 2023 at 02:10 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:21 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: "You will never harm her again!" [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Foxglove

The ghostly she-cat padded across the Dark Forest with pride and sass, just daring others to challenge her. The she-cat called a name out. "Ohh, Sharppaw~ Come out dear. I just want to talk!" She said calmly. Memories of Cherrypaw's scared leg flashed in her mind as she continued to stalk around the forest, looking for the apprentice.

The she-cats eyes have blood dripping down them, and her neck looks like it's been bitten. The base of her tail looked bitten too. Blood dripped from the bite marks, glowing a bright red.
@Willie Warf
Sharppaw was residing in a tree, reviling in the silence until some cat had begun calling for her. She peeked over the branch she lay on.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 24th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharppaw was residing in a tree, reviling in the silence until some cat had begun calling for her. She peeked over the branch she lay on.
Foxglove

The ghostly cat opened her mouth to catch scent of the apprentice, her ears pinned back. She turned around, looking at the tree where Sharppaw lay.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Old October 25th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Foxglove

The ghostly cat opened her mouth to catch scent of the apprentice, her ears pinned back. She turned around, looking at the tree where Sharppaw lay.
Beetle, the irritated tom scanned the Dark for the intruding thunderclan scent. It bothered his nose like a plague in his mind and his undead claws desired to sink into the filthy creature creating it and tear it to shreds. As he closed in on the scent he found Foxglove, some random she-cat bothering his apprentice. He felt the irritation lick up his spine as he imagined the utterly bee-brained conversation he was about to have. "Foxglove. What exactly happened in the little peabrain you have that made you think bothering someone that smells like ME was a good idea?" The irritated tom stated calmly sitting and rapping his paws with his tail. He understood that there was many a cat he had yet to challenge, but he would have assumed that most cats had at least heard of his little 'tour'.

Sharppaw glanced down the tree once again, noticing that Her great uncle was approaching from afar, his irritation almost staining the dank air around him, it was that potent. She stood and stretched in the tree before settling into a more comfortable watching area. She had the full intent of watching her mentor rip this cat to shreds before starting their training. However this other cat was much bigger than him, so she would be interested to see such a fight, if there was one.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 29th, 2023, 12:10 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Beetle, the irritated tom scanned the Dark for the intruding thunderclan scent. It bothered his nose like a plague in his mind and his undead claws desired to sink into the filthy creature creating it and tear it to shreds. As he closed in on the scent he found Foxglove, some random she-cat bothering his apprentice. He felt the irritation lick up his spine as he imagined the utterly bee-brained conversation he was about to have. "Foxglove. What exactly happened in the little peabrain you have that made you think bothering someone that smells like ME was a good idea?" The irritated tom stated calmly sitting and rapping his paws with his tail. He understood that there was many a cat he had yet to challenge, but he would have assumed that most cats had at least heard of his little 'tour'.

Sharppaw glanced down the tree once again, noticing that Her great uncle was approaching from afar, his irritation almost staining the dank air around him, it was that potent. She stood and stretched in the tree before settling into a more comfortable watching area. She had the full intent of watching her mentor rip this cat to shreds before starting their training. However this other cat was much bigger than him, so she would be interested to see such a fight, if there was one.

Foxglove

Snapping her head around to the tom, she spoke. "I don't care if they smell like you. They hurt my apprentice, and now all they do is weep and act like a mouse! Now if you'll allow me, or not, I'm going to teach your apprentice a lesson!" Foxglove said calmly, but with a hiss here and there. "No one gets to harm my apprentice." She said, her claws unsheathing. (Short)

Old November 14th, 2023, 05:57 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Foxglove

Snapping her head around to the tom, she spoke. "I don't care if they smell like you. They hurt my apprentice, and now all they do is weep and act like a mouse! Now if you'll allow me, or not, I'm going to teach your apprentice a lesson!" Foxglove said calmly, but with a hiss here and there. "No one gets to harm my apprentice." She said, her claws unsheathing. (Short)
Beetle looked incredulusly to this cat, then he began to smile. Then laugh. Loudly. "Ha..ha..haha..hahaha.....HaHaAhAhAhaahaHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!" As He laughed he leaped at the cat claws aimed for their eyes.

Sharppaw juped down to watch the fight upclose but not participate

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 25th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Foxglove

Foxglove raised a brow and stepped to the side with ease, dodging Beetle's attack. She quickly lunged forward, her teeth bared and her claws unsheathed. "You'll think twice about attacking me!" Foxglove snarled.

(Short sorry. @Willie Warf )

Old November 25th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Foxglove

Foxglove raised a brow and stepped to the side with ease, dodging Beetle's attack. She quickly lunged forward, her teeth bared and her claws unsheathed. "You'll think twice about attacking me!" Foxglove snarled.

(Short sorry. @Willie Warf )
Beetle rolled upon landing and popped into the air, a scheming look in his eye. As He descended his claws were aimed for the she cats back, but anywhere he hit would be good too. Honestly, He wasn't even paying half attention to the fight and was more focused on thinking of his ongoing plan at the moment

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw