Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
testing some stuff
Last post by sock
Today 02:10 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:09 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:08 PM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 02:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2021, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@Rippleshade @gs29513 @Puddle~
Wolffang flicked one ear in mild annoyance as Rippleshade came back. He wanted to listen to what was going on at the Gathering, and give Twilightstar time to make her announcements. The tom also was in a conversation with two other Clan deputies. He had to look good during his first Gathering, or just in general. Professional, loyal, representing WindClan. That was it. Keeping his head lifted, he replied to her question, "I'll be sending out the patrols very soon. I'll put you on a hunting one." Hopefully, she went back into the crowd. Because things between ThunderClan and RiverClan were getting very, very tense.

He noticed that Splashleap seemed a little awkward. Professional, but with a slight tone to her voice that she detected. It was nothing much, but Wolffang made sure to sit as tall and straight as possible. He made sure that not too much emotion made its way into his gaze. The tom gave Splashleap a nod. "Nice meeting you, too," he responded simply. He didn't care about Finchwhisker, not right now. The ShadowClan tom would just be a pain in the tail. Then again, all ShadowClan cats were. Wolffang turned his bright yellow gaze up to the leaders.

Kestrelstar was making his announcement, and... yeesh, was that Fernpaw? Was he making WindClan look bad? Wolffang eyed the apprentice. Things were so serious right now. Did he not get that? He wondered if he should speak to him before thinking that Twilightstar would either reprimand him or maybe just let it slide. His breath came out in a huff. Seriously, this Clan needed to toughen up and show everyone that they were strong and serious. But the drama going on was very, very tense. Kestrelstar made some typical announcements, but then seemed to hate Eveningstar. Kestrelstar was saying that the former RiverClan leader and Fawnsqueak had been killed by ThunderClan, while Eveningstar had tried denying those claims - peacefully. Wolffang's lip curled.

"Definitely some tensions," he murmured under his breath. Maybe Splashleap heard it, maybe she didn't. Or Finchwhisker, who cared. Wolffang thought that this wasn't WindClan's drama, although he was fairly curious. Had ThunderClan committed those murders? Or had they been different? The tom shrugged his broad shoulders, frankly he didn't know a lot about the situation despite his curiosity. He might as well stay out of it and watch the Gathering commence.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:13 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post

@Rippleshade @gs29513 @Puddle~
Wolffang flicked one ear in mild annoyance as Rippleshade came back. He wanted to listen to what was going on at the Gathering, and give Twilightstar time to make her announcements. The tom also was in a conversation with two other Clan deputies. He had to look good during his first Gathering, or just in general. Professional, loyal, representing WindClan. That was it. Keeping his head lifted, he replied to her question, "I'll be sending out the patrols very soon. I'll put you on a hunting one." Hopefully, she went back into the crowd. Because things between ThunderClan and RiverClan were getting very, very tense.

He noticed that Splashleap seemed a little awkward. Professional, but with a slight tone to her voice that she detected. It was nothing much, but Wolffang made sure to sit as tall and straight as possible. He made sure that not too much emotion made its way into his gaze. The tom gave Splashleap a nod. "Nice meeting you, too," he responded simply. He didn't care about Finchwhisker, not right now. The ShadowClan tom would just be a pain in the tail. Then again, all ShadowClan cats were. Wolffang turned his bright yellow gaze up to the leaders.

Kestrelstar was making his announcement, and... yeesh, was that Fernpaw? Was he making WindClan look bad? Wolffang eyed the apprentice. Things were so serious right now. Did he not get that? He wondered if he should speak to him before thinking that Twilightstar would either reprimand him or maybe just let it slide. His breath came out in a huff. Seriously, this Clan needed to toughen up and show everyone that they were strong and serious. But the drama going on was very, very tense. Kestrelstar made some typical announcements, but then seemed to hate Eveningstar. Kestrelstar was saying that the former RiverClan leader and Fawnsqueak had been killed by ThunderClan, while Eveningstar had tried denying those claims - peacefully. Wolffang's lip curled.

"Definitely some tensions," he murmured under his breath. Maybe Splashleap heard it, maybe she didn't. Or Finchwhisker, who cared. Wolffang thought that this wasn't WindClan's drama, although he was fairly curious. Had ThunderClan committed those murders? Or had they been different? The tom shrugged his broad shoulders, frankly he didn't know a lot about the situation despite his curiosity. He might as well stay out of it and watch the Gathering commence.

Rippleshade noticed he was staring at the leaders, and she sat down, trying to imitate it.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; May 21st, 2021 at 07:36 PM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar gave the new leader of guppyclan a funny look, she didn't much care for the lack of acknowledgment, who wanted one from a fish anyway. He didn't seem scared of her which was perfectly fine, Dawnstar wasn't out to terrify the tom at the moment or intimidate. She still found it funny that he had kicked up a fuss at Maplepaw for whatever reason. She left it alone, for now, muttering, "Of course, your actions were so ever mature and really taught Maplepaw a lesson." The eye roll and the biting sarcasm made her tone lighter and less throaty. He's the only warrior she's ever seen kick up a fuss with one of her apprentices. If her cats were so problematic with clans she wasn't threatening on a day-to-day basis, should more cats be 'teaching' them a lesson as he put it? She might hassle Maplepaw to figure out what lesson he was teaching her later just to laugh about it later.

She noticed that both new leaders seemed to be on good terms with Bunnystar, Dawnstar blamed the fact that the bunny was still freaking here and had several moons on all the other leaders that the other two seemingly wanted to stay in the bunny's good grace. That merely made Dawnstar want to kick the rabbit off the rock again, but she was behaving, the ThunderClan RiverClan tension was more fun to watch.

Her dull gaze was drawn to the ThunderClan leader when he tried to play the peace card. Stupid squirrels, he should be paring for a war cause this new Guppystar seemed to have the same aggressive level as the Goldfish and they raided her clan for whatever reason possible when her mother had been a leader. Was ThunderClan really going to be a doormat? The dull glint slowly grew into a spark of interest when...Eveningstar stated his name. Any recollection of the cat was shoved down, the name sounded familiar purely do the fact that she didn't get a lot of Evenings in the clans.

Dawnstar normally hated clan-hoppers, but this once she could probably swallow her disgust at the lack of loyalty, and see if she could get something out of this. Peace, peace, peace, that's what the last several leaders of ThunderClan have been striving to obtain. It was getting so tedious. Perhaps she'll see about giving this one a little push. Or not, depends on bored she's become in the upcoming moons.

She listened to Kestrelstar's announcement, smiling as she heard that Goldfish was finally put down. Sucks to be him. The rest was the usual threats against Eveningstar. She didn't bother with waiting to see who'd step up next, Dawnstar wanted to start sniffing around the territory for any signs of foxes. Even though they had just gotten rid of the dogs, she'd like to try her paw against a family of foxes.

"ShadowClan is doing well as usual." Dawnstar started, taking over the fish's spot as soon as he stepped back. "We've had some problems with dogs and their twolegs stealing our prey for whatever dumb reason. A brave select few have proven what it means to be a part of ShadowClan and helped successfully put the pack down. I doubt we'll be seeing them again any time soon, but a word to the wise, I would be on the lookout prey thieves." She tossed that out without looking at any clan leader in particular. The twolegs have proven to be quite a thorn in her side as of late.

"Redshrike and Frogfang passed their assessment and were promoted to warriors. Crowpaw and Rookpaw are ShadowClan's newest apprentices, and Scorchstrike has gifted us with a new member, Bunnykit." That name was going to have to change once the kit becomes an apprentice. It was far too soft to be a name for a ShadowClan cat. If Scorchstrike wanted to name her kits after prey, Dawnstar might have to start treating them like prey.

"I'll make sure to have my cats keep an eye out for any signs of foxes," She glanced at the fishy leader, accepting the warning as it was given before wrapping her announcements up. "That's all from me." She finished, stepping back.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 21st, 2021, 09:15 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

Redspark||Windclan||Closed

// @x ghostie \\

Redspark shifted his weight between his paws Well if that were the case, I would have died a long time ago he replied. He wasn't even joking, if that really happened. He would be a goner. Heck, he was even worrying about worrying.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; May 21st, 2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 10:23 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Oh great. Now the apprentice was sitting next to her. She breathed through her nose and looked at the leaders. As long as he didn't try to start a conversation....
(Please start a conversation!)
ShadowClan
Frostpaw
Frostpaw glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. She seemed a bit grumpy. His gaze quickly flicked back to the front as Dawnstar began to speak. "Isn't she great?" he asked when she had finished. "That was a great report. Do you know why everyone is so angry at each other this Gathering?" He had noticed some heated words between RiverClan and ThunderClan and wasn't sure what that was about.

Old May 21st, 2021, 10:29 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

(Thank you)
"Well of course Dawnstar's great." Foxstorm grumbled. "She's the best thing that ever happened to ShadowClan."
@MooingPanda

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old May 21st, 2021, 11:23 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
(Thank you)
"Well of course Dawnstar's great." Foxstorm grumbled. "She's the best thing that ever happened to ShadowClan."
@MooingPanda
ShadowClan
Frostpaw
Frostpaw nodded. "She really is." He looked over at her, not sure if she was being sarcastic or not. "A little violent sometimes, but that's okay."

Old May 22nd, 2021, 06:52 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

"Violent is a good thing," Foxstorm growled. "Dawnstar isn't a wimp, like every other leader."
@MooingPanda

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 08:10 AM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Mistypaw whirled around in surprise and smiled at her sister. "Stormpaw! Hi!"
Stormpaw finally reached Mistypaw and asked, "Do you want to find someone to talk to with me? It's honestly kind of boring when you're at a Gathering, but you can't find anyone to talk to."
Stormpaw hoped that she wasn't being a little too needy or anything. It was just that this Gathering so far was nothing like the other one. Still, it was early in the Gathering and Stormpaw hoped that she could make new friends. One part of her didn't actually want to just because of the warrior code and how it said that one day you will meet your friends from other Clans in battle, but Stormpaw was just the type of cat who wanted to make friends. That didn't mean that she didn't get mad at her friends sometimes, but she loved them and that was all that mattered.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:00 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
"Violent is a good thing," Foxstorm growled. "Dawnstar isn't a wimp, like every other leader."
@MooingPanda
ShadowClan
ShadowClan
Frostpaw tipped his head. He wouldn't go that far. Sometimes, just talking made situations better. And maybe the other leader were wimps. There were two new ones who he had no clue about. He thought Buckstar was alright, when he was alive.

Closed Thread