Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:51 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:46 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:32 PM
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2017, 02:17 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He began to run to escape her She’s just like every kit. Just doesn’t know how to play the game. Atleast she isn’t insulting me. Some cats think they can insult me to my face without me noticing.

Firekit ran after him. This is actually quite fun! How come I've never done this before? She thought to herself and tried speeding up a bit.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Firekit ran after him. This is actually quite fun! How come I've never done this before? She thought to herself and tried speeding up a bit.
He ran attempting to escape, he used his strong vision as after all, lacking earsight meant stronger vision.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
He ran attempting to escape, he used his strong vision as after all, lacking earsight meant stronger vision.

Firekit started getting a bit tired but kept on running, determined to at least catch up to him. She managed to catch up to him but wasn't sure how to "catch" him. Pounce? Stand in front of him? Ugh I don't know! She thought to herself and kept on running trying to match his speed.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Firekit started getting a bit tired but kept on running, determined to at least catch up to him. She managed to catch up to him but wasn't sure how to "catch" him. Pounce? Stand in front of him? Ugh I don't know! She thought to herself and kept on running trying to match his speed.
He grew tired and slowed down some, he wasn’t jogging, but he wasn’t going as fast anymore. I am not losing to this kit... (LOL he doesn’t know her name)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
He grew tired and slowed down some, he wasn’t jogging, but he wasn’t going as fast anymore. I am not losing to this kit... (LOL he doesn’t know her name)

Firekit noticed he was slowing down and decided to slow down as well since he wasn't running as fast anymore. Hmm..Maybe I should just touch him? She thought to herself and tried to run beside him so she could touch him with her tail.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Firekit noticed he was slowing down and decided to slow down as well since he wasn't running as fast anymore. Hmm..Maybe I should just touch him? She thought to herself and tried to run beside him so she could touch him with her tail.
He ran at his slow speed and muttered,” Whe’ she ponce me?” (When will she pounce on me) due to it echoing off a rock it sounded much louder.

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
He ran at his slow speed and muttered,” Whe’ she ponce me?” (When will she pounce on me) due to it echoing off a rock it sounded much louder.

Ohh! Pounce! She said to herself and got ready to pounce. Her waiting position seemed quite odd. She hadn't practiced like other apprentices since she had never played with them. She pounced up and tried to softly grab on to Minkkit but by the way she pounced that was probably a very low chance.

(Maybe she can like motion her name out? Like if she introduces her sister she would motion to the sun and back to her sister? Idk how she'd do Fire though XD)
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ohh! Pounce! She said to herself and got ready to pounce. Her waiting position seemed quite odd. She hadn't practiced like other apprentices since she had never played with them. She pounced up and tried to softly grab on to Minkkit but by the way she pounced that was probably a very low chance.

(Maybe she can like motion her name out? Like if she introduces her sister she would motion to the sun and back to her sister? Idk how she'd do Fire though XD)
(Maybe if one day their is a forest fire she can motion to it? Lol)
Minkkit had just retreated to jogging when she pounced so the young she-kit actually had a chance of touching him. Due to being deaf I couldn’t hear if she is approaching. But her scent is stronger here....

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
(Maybe if one day their is a forest fire she can motion to it? Lol)
Minkkit had just retreated to jogging when she pounced so the young she-kit actually had a chance of touching him. Due to being deaf I couldn’t hear if she is approaching. But her scent is stronger here....

(xD That's a bit messed up imagine her motioning to the forest fire and then grabbing Minkkit and running away X3)

Firekit managed to touch Minkkit's tail before falling. I should really focus on what my sister does. She thought to herself and got up looking just fine it was just a small fall.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing looked at him with surprise. He had not expected such a response, especially from him. Thrushwing did not think of it that way, it doesn't matter? Although, he didn't need to think of it that way. "And you're not going to question? Innocent cats will die." He said firmly, not being affected any longer by Morningblue's behavior. "Innocent cats with their hopes, dreams, families, now being ripped away from them simply because two leaders don't like each other anymore and decide to take their clanmates and have them fight each other to the death." He murmured, looking down at the ground. He saw the bird he picked out spread out limp beneath him, but instead of taking a bite, he pushed back into the pile with one of his paws. He didn't feel like eating anymore, the thought of jumping into another battle because an ignorant leader said so had made his stomach reject.

{lol, I get that.}
Morningblue took a bite of the wren and chewed it slowly, letting the silence rest between himself and Thrushwing. He swallowed and turned his head, meeting the other tom's eyes with a cold and steady gaze. "Is thinking like that going to stop you from defending your mate? Your kits? Will agonizing over the lives of other cats help you sleep better at night or be a better father? Here's the reality, Thrushwing, war is on whether or not you like it or think it's right, and so long as Windclan is threatening Thunderclan, they are threatening your family. They are threatening my family. I don't care why. I care about making sure they remember what happens when they threaten my clan and my family the next time they consider it." Morningblue's tail gave a twitch, quietly watching the other tom. While his sentimental side was touching, and he could see why his sister appreciated it, Thrushwing would have to learn that the world didn't suddenly turn fair for the sake of his feelings and morals.

Closed Thread