by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 05:50 PM

Old July 1st, 2019, 12:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Olympus {Roleplay}

Olympus news:
Olympus is welcoming a new goddess named Persephone!
Phobos and Hecate are going on a date!
And as usual Hermes is pranking everyone but hasn't got Persephone yet!

Characters:

Persephone|@~Silverkit~ | Goddess of nature and innocence
Phobos| @Orchidleaf | God of fear
Iblis| @Pluto| Goddess of fire/ independence
Artemis| @CloverFlame | Goddess of the hunt, forests and hills, the Moon, and archery
Hermes| @Hermes| God of shepherds, land travel, and literature (more specifically poetry)
Hecate| @Lilyfur2 | Goddess of Witchcraft, necromancy (Anything relating to witches and witchcraft)
Apollo| @Orchidleaf | God of sun, light, music, poetry, healing, plagues, prophecy, knowledge, order
Liona | @Ombre Party | goddess of animals
Aira | @.:Virgo:. | goddess of flight, air, clouds
Helios| @Shadow | God of Sun
Asclepius | @Shadow | God of medicine, health, healing, rejuvenation and physicians
Bia | @Shadow | The goddess of force and raw energy
You can begin!

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 10th, 2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:08 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Olympus {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post

Characters:

Persephone @~Silverkit~ | Goddess of spring
Phobos| @Orchidleaf | God of fear
Iblis| @Pluto| Goddess of fire/ independence
Artemis| @CloverFlame | Goddess of the hunt, forests and hills, the Moon, and archery
Hermes| @Hermes| God of shepherds, land travel, and literature (more specifically poetry)

You can begin!
Phobos slowly exited his house, looking around cautiously for the other gods and goddesses hoping that no one would see him, It looks like nobody's out yet...It'd be nice to get my job done for once without being ridiculed or made fun of. He took one last quick look around and rushed to the exit so he could begin his work I hope Artemis doesn't see me, she's by far the worst. Not only does she hate me for m job nut also because I'm a man. And honestly I just can't deal with that today. @~Silverkit~ @Pluto @CloverFlame @Hermes
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 1st, 2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Phobos slowly exited his house, looking around cautiously for the other gods and goddesses hoping that no one would see him, It looks like nobody's out yet...It'd be nice to get my job done for once without being ridiculed or made fun of. He took one last quick look around and rushed to the exit so he could begin his work I hope Artemis doesn't see me, she's by far the worst. Not only does she hate me for m job nut also because I'm a man. And honestly I just can't deal with that today. @~Silverkit~ @Pluto @CloverFlame @Hermes
Iblis , having nothing to do today decided to check up on phobos, in her mind she had to be the only one who didn't hate him. More likely understood him. The goddess sighed as she made her way down to his house and smiled that he was still there. "greetings phobos" she greeted as she walked up to him.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 1st, 2019, 12:42 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Iblis , having nothing to do today decided to check up on phobos, in her mind she had to be the only one who didn't hate him. More likely understood him. The goddess sighed as she made her way down to his house and smiled that he was still there. "greetings phobos" she greeted as she walked up to him.
Jumping almost a foot away in surprise, Phobos turned his head to the goddess "Oh, heya," What's her name!? "Iblis? What are you doing out so early?" He somehow kept her gaze even though his eyes were visibly full of fear and she was quite intimidating. Why would she be talking to me? She's probably just waiting to insult me about my work like everyone else. He was quite sure of this but then another thought came to mind, gods and goddesses hated her as well for just doing her job so maybe she was nice. His gaze began to wander down her body before he quickly corrected himself.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 1st, 2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Jumping almost a foot away in surprise, Phobos turned his head to the goddess "Oh, heya," What's her name!? "Iblis? What are you doing out so early?" He somehow kept her gaze even though his eyes were visibly full of fear and she was quite intimidating.
she sighed "what does a girl have to do around here to not be questioned ?. If you must know , I'm just killing time. thought I may check up on you" she answered with a bit of frustration in her voice before crossing her arms "were you wanting Artemis instead?" the 30 looking year old said with her eyes narrowed before grinning "if so, I can get her for you." she added.

Old July 1st, 2019, 12:57 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
she sighed "what does a girl have to do around here to not be questioned ?. If you must know , I'm just killing time. thought I may check up on you" she answered with a bit of frustration in her voice before crossing her arms "were you wanting Artemis instead?" the 30 looking year old said with her eyes narrowed before grinning "if so, I can get her for you." she added.
He frantically waved his hands as he showed a panicked expression, "No, No! I'm sorry it's just that it's not normal for other gods to come out this early except for me cause I wanted to get an early start on my job and Hermes cause he's the messenger so I was just curious, please don't get Artemis!"
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 1st, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
He frantically waved his hands as he showed a panicked expression, "No, No! I'm sorry it's just that it's not normal for other gods to come out this early except for me cause I wanted to get an early start on my job and Hermes cause he's the messenger so I was just curious, please don't get Artemis!"
she kept smirking but then chuckled "oh but why not? She's not that bad. I'm sure she'll be glad to see you." she said before turning around "Artemis! " she yelled with a gleam in her eyes.

Old July 1st, 2019, 01:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Persephone walked out of her house and yawned, wiping the tiredness out of her eyes. She was bored and needed something to do. She could go into the city and have fun or stay at home and wait for the letter from mother. She decided to just go for stroll in the park since it was one of her favorite places in the city. She walked down a path in the park, observing the beauty.
@Orchidleaf
@Hermes
@Pluto
@CloverFlame
Old July 1st, 2019, 03:27 PM

Hermes ran up and down the streets of Olympus, swiftly leaving letters and packages in mailboxes. He hadn't even broke a sweat by the time he came upon Phobis's house, holding the God of Fear's mail in one arm and a suspicious looking box in the other. "Hey Iblis! Hey Phoby! What you two doing out here so early in the morning?" Hermes exclaimed, wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. @Orchidleaf @Pluto @CloverFlame @~Silverkit~
Old July 1st, 2019, 03:50 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
Hermes ran up and down the streets of Olympus, swiftly leaving letters and packages in mailboxes. He hadn't even broke a sweat by the time he came upon Phobis's house, holding the God of Fear's mail in one arm and a suspicious looking box in the other. "Hey Iblis! Hey Phoby! What you two doing out here so early in the morning?" Hermes exclaimed, wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. @Orchidleaf @Pluto @CloverFlame @~Silverkit~
Phobos sighed and turned to the messenger god with a tired look "Well, I was going to get an early start on my job but then I got stopped by her and when I asked why she was up at this time she got all snippy and literally just called Artemis!" He gave a hateful look to Iblis as his eyes turned a dark blood red and he scowled. He turned his gaze, shook his head and took a few deep breaths as he continued on with Hermes "But that's fine, why not bring the one who hates me the most over to see me? Makes perfect sense right? Anyway, I see you're already delivering the mail so I might as well take mine since I'll be here for a while longer." @Pluto
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 1st, 2019 at 04:11 PM.