Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old August 8th, 2017, 07:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Coco smiled and began sorting. She picked up a Catnip leaf and placed it into the correct pile, she did the same with the horseradish.
Pistachio tipped her head," Are you actually enjoying this? I've never met a hunter before who enjoys this..." she meowed (most guards are dead so I'm pressuming hunter.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(No, she's a fighter)

Coco looked over her shoulder. "Oh, in a Fighter," She meowed, thumping her tail on the ground softly. "And, yes, I am enjoying this."

Character Site

Old August 8th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Myik

Around the middle of the day, Icarius came bounding into the Healer's Den, or rather to be more specific, he came tumbling in. Just as he reached the entrance of the den, his paw missed a step causing him to go rolling in instead of running. The fluffy young tom rolled a few times before stopping, a bit dazed and promptly climbing to his paws and shaking himself off with a big grin, his chest puffed out.
"Shadow! Hey Shadow? Are you here, I'm ready to be taught! I want to be the best healer here so we better get on the learning business!" Meowed out the tom loudly, practically enough for everyone inside of the healer's den and partially out into the clearing to hear, but Icarius didn't really care. So long as Shadow heard him, that's all that mattered.
Excitement buzzed in his brain at the prospect of being able to learn more from what the she-cat had to say to him, the tom thinking that the more he learned, the better he got, which was completely true. And he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to be the best healer the Syndicate had to offer, because he wanted to be the best at everything anyways! He already believed himself to be the best at protecting his siblings, and the best big brother {even though he was the same age as them}.
Plopping his rump down, Icarius would swivel his head around, his deep blue eyes bright and sweeping, searching for the she-cat that had allowed him to learn about borage leaves for the pregnant she-cat that one day. He wanted to know more, and basically took that as a sign that she would be willing to teach him more. He wouldn't take no for an answer anyways.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Myik

Around the middle of the day, Icarius came bounding into the Healer's Den, or rather to be more specific, he came tumbling in. Just as he reached the entrance of the den, his paw missed a step causing him to go rolling in instead of running. The fluffy young tom rolled a few times before stopping, a bit dazed and promptly climbing to his paws and shaking himself off with a big grin, his chest puffed out.
"Shadow! Hey Shadow? Are you here, I'm ready to be taught! I want to be the best healer here so we better get on the learning business!" Meowed out the tom loudly, practically enough for everyone inside of the healer's den and partially out into the clearing to hear, but Icarius didn't really care. So long as Shadow heard him, that's all that mattered.
Excitement buzzed in his brain at the prospect of being able to learn more from what the she-cat had to say to him, the tom thinking that the more he learned, the better he got, which was completely true. And he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to be the best healer the Syndicate had to offer, because he wanted to be the best at everything anyways! He already believed himself to be the best at protecting his siblings, and the best big brother {even though he was the same age as them}.
Plopping his rump down, Icarius would swivel his head around, his deep blue eyes bright and sweeping, searching for the she-cat that had allowed him to learn about borage leaves for the pregnant she-cat that one day. He wanted to know more, and basically took that as a sign that she would be willing to teach him more. He wouldn't take no for an answer anyways.
The tortoiseshell opened one blue eye. Glancing at the ball of fluff that called her name. She yawned, stretching out and waving her tail. The rain kept her from collecting anything, and it had been quiet in the den. The Healer was taking a quick nap, suddenly interrupted. She swiped her paw over her ears, walking over to look at Icarius. She looked around, wondering if Aria was near by with the kits also. She shock her head, turning back to the tom. "Oh, it's you. Icarius right?" She mewed, dipped her head as she sat down in front of him. "You want to learn how to be a healer... Well," Shadow looked at him. A small smile appeared on her muzzle. "I'm not going to be easy on you. And the clan won't either. Healers are one of the lowest ranks in the clan alright?" She scooped up some small leaves that hadn't been sorted. She remembered when she became a Healer. She had been training as a fighter for two Moons, but then she met a kind healer.
'You had so much potential why quit now?' They had asked.
'I want to be strong in a different way!'
Shadow let a small laughed, moving a familiar Borage leaf in front of the tom. "Lets test your memory, What's this?" She asked, curling her tail around her paws.
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tortoiseshell opened one blue eye. Glancing at the ball of fluff that called her name. She yawned, stretching out and waving her tail. The rain kept her from collecting anything, and it had been quiet in the den. The Healer was taking a quick nap, suddenly interrupted. She swiped her paw over her ears, walking over to look at Icarius. She looked around, wondering if Aria was near by with the kits also. She shock her head, turning back to the tom. "Oh, it's you. Icarius right?" She mewed, dipped her head as she sat down in front of him. "You want to learn how to be a healer... Well," Shadow looked at him. A small smile appeared on her muzzle. "I'm not going to be easy on you. And the clan won't either. Healers are one of the lowest ranks in the clan alright?" She scooped up some small leaves that hadn't been sorted. She remembered when she became a Healer. She had been training as a fighter for two Moons, but then she met a kind healer.
'You had so much potential why quit now?' They had asked.
'I want to be strong in a different way!'
Shadow let a small laughed, moving a familiar Borage leaf in front of the tom. "Lets test your memory, What's this?" She asked, curling her tail around her paws.
There was no such thing as a 'nap' if Icarius was about, or at least if he was awake. If Shadow hadn't quite figured out on her first time meeting him, the young tom could be quite loud and quite boisterous, if told to be quiet, he'd get quiet for possible a few minutes before returning to being loud again. It was just something he couldn't quite help, perhaps it was a subconscious intimidation thing, the same thing with his size. Intimidation he used to try and ward other cats away from his siblings, in a way trying to protect them like he always did, even if he wasn't actively thinking about it.
Ears perking up as he heard the shuffling of paws somewhere behind him, the long-furred grey tabby hopped to his paws and twisted around to see who it was before the healer came into his gaze. Smile bursting into a grin, the young tom, nearly ready to become a trainee, raced over to her just as she was getting up to walk over to him, skidding to a stop and plopping his rump down on the ground again, his long, fluffy tail flicking this way and that.
"Yeah, Icarius, Ih-cah-rus! That's me! Amazing that you forgot my name,
I mean jeez, aren't I one of the greatest young cats you know? Pfft how could you forget my name! But I'll forgive you, there's more important things to worry about. Like learning about herbs and stuff!
"
Looking expectantly up at Shadow as she mentioned him wanting to learn how to be a healer, his head eagerly nodding in response, he would listen as she stated that she and the Syndicate wouldn't be going easy on him.
"Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't care about that though! I don't see why Healers are the lowest rank, I mean, cat's lives are in our paws, we can make cats better and save them from death, I mean.. Come on, that's pretty powerful and cool!" Mewed the tom with a roll of his eyes, clearly showing that he didn't care whether healers were the lowest rank in the Syndicate or not.
As the she-cat moved the borage leaf in front of him, Icarius would gasp and stick his nose to it, drinking in the smell before lifting his head. "It's that leaf you have to the pregnant she-cat! Um.. It's a uh.. Bo... Bolly leaf! It helps with like milk right?" Answered Icarius, puffing out his chest in pride and waiting to hear that he had answered correctly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 8th, 2017, 08:26 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
There was no such thing as a 'nap' if Icarius was about, or at least if he was awake. If Shadow hadn't quite figured out on her first time meeting him, the young tom could be quite loud and quite boisterous, if told to be quiet, he'd get quiet for possible a few minutes before returning to being loud again. It was just something he couldn't quite help, perhaps it was a subconscious intimidation thing, the same thing with his size. Intimidation he used to try and ward other cats away from his siblings, in a way trying to protect them like he always did, even if he wasn't actively thinking about it.
Ears perking up as he heard the shuffling of paws somewhere behind him, the long-furred grey tabby hopped to his paws and twisted around to see who it was before the healer came into his gaze. Smile bursting into a grin, the young tom, nearly ready to become a trainee, raced over to her just as she was getting up to walk over to him, skidding to a stop and plopping his rump down on the ground again, his long, fluffy tail flicking this way and that.
"Yeah, Icarius, Ih-cah-rus! That's me! Amazing that you forgot my name,
I mean jeez, aren't I one of the greatest young cats you know? Pfft how could you forget my name! But I'll forgive you, there's more important things to worry about. Like learning about herbs and stuff!
"
Looking expectantly up at Shadow as she mentioned him wanting to learn how to be a healer, his head eagerly nodding in response, he would listen as she stated that she and the Syndicate wouldn't be going easy on him.
"Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't care about that though! I don't see why Healers are the lowest rank, I mean, cat's lives are in our paws, we can make cats better and save them from death, I mean.. Come on, that's pretty powerful and cool!" Mewed the tom with a roll of his eyes, clearly showing that he didn't care whether healers were the lowest rank in the Syndicate or not.
As the she-cat moved the borage leaf in front of him, Icarius would gasp and stick his nose to it, drinking in the smell before lifting his head. "It's that leaf you have to the pregnant she-cat! Um.. It's a uh.. Bo... Bolly leaf! It helps with like milk right?" Answered Icarius, puffing out his chest in pride and waiting to hear that he had answered correctly.
"Um, not exactly." She mewed. Shadow pawed it away slightly, moving it closer to Icaruis. "That's a borage Leaf, and yes. I does help she-cats give milk." Shadow mewed, flicking her eyes as she pulled out a Marigold flower. I few petals fell from the stem. "This is marigold. I use it for infected wounds, and if a would is severe enough I use it to prevent wounds. Just as a precaution. As you can see, this one is a little dried out. Usually I use them fresh." She finished, pawing it for the tom to see.
Shadow felt a shiver fall down her spine, sudden memories filled her head.
This cat seemed to have more potential than Ash. Her stubborn adopted kit had given up after a few days. Shadow flicked her ears, taking a small notice in the drafty walls. She flicked her tail, flexing her claws into the soft dirt.
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(No, she's a fighter)

Coco looked over her shoulder. "Oh, in a Fighter," She meowed, thumping her tail on the ground softly. "And, yes, I am enjoying this."
Pistachio smiled," Well, then I've never met a fighter who enjoys this until you, I'm sure that if you wanted to become a healer, Halite would let you, only because we're short on healers." She replied not meaning to be funny.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Might disappear again

Coco perked her ears. "R-Really?" She purred. "I'd love to!"
[Writers block]

Character Site

Old August 9th, 2017, 01:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Coco perked her ears. "R-Really?" She purred. "I'd love to!"
[Writers block]
(Wait Coco wants to become a healer now...haha yay now I have two cats wanting Pistachio to train them, maybe because she's the most active healer lol)
Pistachio cocked her head," ahh.. wow. It's amazing you've never discovered your desire to heal until now." She meowed.

Old August 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Might disappear again

[Oh crap! I just remembered someone wants Coco as their mentor...]

Coco brushed her tail across the floor. "Yeah." She meowed. "Funny."

[I'll just make another kitty I guess...]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 9th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.