Today 01:22 PM

Old April 16th, 2020, 04:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@vermin @Katwhisperer @Zesty Mango @Mumble @Slushie @Dust @Fae

"Well Warblerpaw, welcome to Riverclan." She paused, sitting, and using a paw to look at the wounds. She grimaced as she saw them and smelled the horrific stench coming from them.
Warblerpaw's injuries were definitely infected. Just a life as a warrior could tell her that. "Now this whole process is gonna sting. You might want to bite down on this." She gave him a stick to clench his teeth down on.

"I'm starting." She said softly. Taking some wet moss Otterstone cleaned out his wounds, scrubbing at the crust over the wounds and the goop of infection.
"Second step." She murmered, it almost hurt the she-cat to think of how painful this must be, but she continued. With more clean moss, she squeezed fresh water into the wounds. Dabbing it dry she nodded to herself. "If you could dry yourself off real quick that would be perfect." She said before half running half hopping off to the herb crack. Bringing some petals of tansy and a few dandelions back, she set them beside Warblerpaw.

"Third step." She meowed. "I'm going to chew these up and smear it on your wounds." She nodded. Yes. Best way to do it. She did just that, chewed the two together and smeared it on his wounds. She wrapped his entire abdomen in cobweb, compressing his injuries.

"And alright. You're all done! You can go lay down in one of the nests." She tilted her ears at the nests of moss and fern weaved together.

Alright. Theres another patient done, next one.

She trotted over to where Bumblingbee sat. "Sorry about that Bumblingbee!" She smiled at the old she cat. "Here's your poppy seeds. I have another herb that could help you, but I don't have any stock of it." She looked around a moment before retrieving a leaf to put the poppy seeds on for her. She came back quickly, offering the she-cat the herbs. "I can check in every so often if you don't want to come in here." She made an awkward face and motioned around to the full nests. "Starclan be with you Bumblingbee." She smiled again before padding on to her next patient.
Emberfang was up and awake. "I can give you poppy seeds for the pain, but I don't know how to fix your leg." She frowned at the tom cat. "I just don't know. I think it's broken, and I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it." She frowned at him again. "I'm sorry. You're free to stay here as long as you want." She nodded and walked to her next patient.

"Travler! An interesting name." The cat didn't smell like a warrior, but if they were new to the clan then it was ok. "Let me check on my other patients and I'll check back with you, take a seat over there." She motioned to one of the nests with her fluffy tail, before trundling off to Goosepaw.

"Goosepaw! Hello my young friend. Doing well?" She smiled at him. "I can check your injuries real quick. Should be healing up well." She stepped closer. She peeled off his cobwebs, taking some wet moss and cleaning the dried herb paste off gently. The wounds beneath had started to heal. "I'll patch you up. You can start hunting soon. Not yet though." She put a thin layer of tansy paste on and repasted cobweb on his wounds. "Could you help me please?" She asked to Goosepaw. "I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and I can't seem to find my apprentice anywhere." After his reply she smiled. Ears flicking as two more cats came to the den she looked over and heaved a sigh, with a smile that was rough around the edges she looked at Goosepaw. "I'll come back in a second."

Moving to the two kits she gave a soft smile. She crouched down the best she could. "Hello kits." Otterstone mewed, with a tilt of her head. She gazed between Sleetkit and Crabkit. "It's more then a little smelly. I've had a lot of cats move in and out of the den. There are lots in there right now too." Turning her eyes to Crabkit go wobbly she frowned slightly. "We can stay right outside the den, but I have nice comfy nests in my den if you'd like." She offered the kit.

Turning to Badgerpaw she pursed her lips. "I can tend to you in a moment. Go sit in my den please."
Bubblingbee gave a grunt before licking up the poppyseed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 16th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Emberfang was up and awake. "I can give you poppy seeds for the pain, but I don't know how to fix your leg." She frowned at the tomcat. "I just don't know. I think it's broken, and I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it." She frowned at him again. "I'm sorry. You're free to stay here as long as you want." She nodded and walked to her next patient.
@CheetahPelt

Emberfang nodded. At least he helped drive the coyotes off. He got up slowly. He gently put his injured leg on the ground, putting a little weight on it. "Hmmm... I might be able to leave soon... It doesn't hurt that much..." He muttered. He was getting tired of the medicine cat's den. He laid back down, curled up and went to sleep.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Cherrypounce limped into the den, quite dizzy from being shaken by the coyotes. A gash on her side was still trickling the red liquid from inside of her. Her eyes dull from all the life and excitement that once blazed in them. Smaller bites and nips were scattered around her body. { @CheetahPelt}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:42 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

The miserable calico grunted at her greeting, unsure how to feel about it yet now that he's the cat who left his clan when they needed him most. His tail twitched and scoffed. "No need," he said curtly with head high. It's just going to sting a tad, what kind of low pain tolera- "ACK!" A shock wave of pain instantly made the apprentice flinch, tossing his head up as he released a loud yowl. Warblerpaw clenched down his jaw, clawing the ground when cleaning up the gunk and scabs. Starclan this is painful! He didn't know it was that heavily infected. He did what she said and shook out his pelt, sprinkling water everywhere. Once she moved on to the third step he growled, glaring at Otterstone seeing her create and mix some kind of herb mush. "Wait, wait, wait. Will this ..stuff, stain my fur? Lowly plants does not mix will with my pelt, you see, I..ooo..," feeling the poultice already rubbed on soothed him almost immediately. The constant aching pain is poof! Gone. Huh. Interesting. It's like he was in trance, enjoying the coolness and scent of herbs flooding through him until she spoke again then left to help other injured cats. "Uh..okay," he mewed, settling down in their reed nest. "This feels nice..," mumbling away until a soft snore echoed out. The meany paws went straight to sleep.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
@vermin @Katwhisperer @Zesty Mango @Mumble @Slushie @Dust @Fae

"Well Warblerpaw, welcome to Riverclan." She paused, sitting, and using a paw to look at the wounds. She grimaced as she saw them and smelled the horrific stench coming from them.
Warblerpaw's injuries were definitely infected. Just a life as a warrior could tell her that. "Now this whole process is gonna sting. You might want to bite down on this." She gave him a stick to clench his teeth down on.

"I'm starting." She said softly. Taking some wet moss Otterstone cleaned out his wounds, scrubbing at the crust over the wounds and the goop of infection.
"Second step." She murmered, it almost hurt the she-cat to think of how painful this must be, but she continued. With more clean moss, she squeezed fresh water into the wounds. Dabbing it dry she nodded to herself. "If you could dry yourself off real quick that would be perfect." She said before half running half hopping off to the herb crack. Bringing some petals of tansy and a few dandelions back, she set them beside Warblerpaw.

"Third step." She meowed. "I'm going to chew these up and smear it on your wounds." She nodded. Yes. Best way to do it. She did just that, chewed the two together and smeared it on his wounds. She wrapped his entire abdomen in cobweb, compressing his injuries.

"And alright. You're all done! You can go lay down in one of the nests." She tilted her ears at the nests of moss and fern weaved together.

Alright. Theres another patient done, next one.

She trotted over to where Bumblingbee sat. "Sorry about that Bumblingbee!" She smiled at the old she cat. "Here's your poppy seeds. I have another herb that could help you, but I don't have any stock of it." She looked around a moment before retrieving a leaf to put the poppy seeds on for her. She came back quickly, offering the she-cat the herbs. "I can check in every so often if you don't want to come in here." She made an awkward face and motioned around to the full nests. "Starclan be with you Bumblingbee." She smiled again before padding on to her next patient.
Emberfang was up and awake. "I can give you poppy seeds for the pain, but I don't know how to fix your leg." She frowned at the tom cat. "I just don't know. I think it's broken, and I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it." She frowned at him again. "I'm sorry. You're free to stay here as long as you want." She nodded and walked to her next patient.

"Travler! An interesting name." The cat didn't smell like a warrior, but if they were new to the clan then it was ok. "Let me check on my other patients and I'll check back with you, take a seat over there." She motioned to one of the nests with her fluffy tail, before trundling off to Goosepaw.

"Goosepaw! Hello my young friend. Doing well?" She smiled at him. "I can check your injuries real quick. Should be healing up well." She stepped closer. She peeled off his cobwebs, taking some wet moss and cleaning the dried herb paste off gently. The wounds beneath had started to heal. "I'll patch you up. You can start hunting soon. Not yet though." She put a thin layer of tansy paste on and repasted cobweb on his wounds. "Could you help me please?" She asked to Goosepaw. "I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and I can't seem to find my apprentice anywhere." After his reply she smiled. Ears flicking as two more cats came to the den she looked over and heaved a sigh, with a smile that was rough around the edges she looked at Goosepaw. "I'll come back in a second."

Moving to the two kits she gave a soft smile. She crouched down the best she could. "Hello kits." Otterstone mewed, with a tilt of her head. She gazed between Sleetkit and Crabkit. "It's more then a little smelly. I've had a lot of cats move in and out of the den. There are lots in there right now too." Turning her eyes to Crabkit go wobbly she frowned slightly. "We can stay right outside the den, but I have nice comfy nests in my den if you'd like." She offered the kit.

Turning to Badgerpaw she pursed her lips. "I can tend to you in a moment. Go sit in my den please."
Traveler, now badgerpaw, limped back into the den after the meetimg, "sorry I left, I had to get my apprentice name and mentor..." She mewed quietly , going to sit down, out of the way.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Crabkit grumbled at Otterstone's offer. "I'll stay out here. The smells hurt my head more..." He buried his face in his paws, pawing more at his ears and groaning.

@CheetahPelt @Dust

Last edited by Doom; April 17th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(Sorry she’s back again, she’s a mousebrain and got her denmate to attack her)

Bubblingbee stormed into the den, a large sized scratch across her face,”Bitterthorn, I did absolutely nothing wrong, just was helping to bury the kits, they got furious that I was carrying the kits to the burial grounds while they were digging, and they thought I wasn’t helping.” she spat in rage, the scratch was a good sized scratch.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Sleetkit gave a shy glance as Otterstone approached, feeling quite small in her presence.

"Hello," He mewed quietly this time, sticking close beside his brother, who he gave a worried glance. As the medicine cat instructed them to wait just outside, Sleetkit nudged Crabkit gently,

"Do you want me to wait here with you, Crab? I don't wanna leave you alone if you're hurt!" The kittens eyes welled with tears at the thought.

@CheetahPelt @Fae

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ don't mind lion he's just here to cause some pain ]

While doing his rounds, Lionstar swung by the medicine cat den to check things out. .. Yikes!

It seemed pretty full, to be honest-- but his attention snapped to one cat: Emberfang. "Hey there, buddy! How're you holding up?" He crossed the den to sweep his eyes across his injuries, frowning at his awkwardly-placed leg. "What's going on with your leg?"

[ @Katwhisperer ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang awoke to Lionstar coming into the den. He was surprised by the way he used the word buddy. "Oh... My leg? Otterstone thinks it's broken, but I don't know. It hurts a little bit and feels weird." He meowed. "What are you here for, Lionstar?" He inquired.

@BILL.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?