Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:50 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:42 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:25 PM

Old April 27th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default MY CHARACTERS

FORMAT;

GENERAL
Name:
Orientation:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Key: dead//inactive

Last edited by Cosmo; August 18th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Somewhere in Space

Default Re: MY CHARACTERS

GENERAL
Name: Doesong
Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Description: Doesong is a sleek, soft furred light brown tabby, with a white, chest muzzle and paws.She has small white specks, on both sides of her flank. A scar shows on the left side of her muzzle, and she has a dull brown color to her eyes.
Personality Description: Doesong is a kind, sarcastic and sassy Riverclan cat. She loves to play, and will often tease her friends. She is very protective of her past, but can sometimes go sharing it without realizing what she’s doing. When she does realize what she did, she will come out with remarks such as, “Sure I told you that!” or “Riverclan isn’t weak like the other clans!” She feels bad about the things she says to them, but hides it all the same. She can appear like a flustered little she-cat, but she deeply cares about her clan.

FAMILY
Mother: Night
Father: Open
Sisters: N/A
Brothers: Blood (NPC) Snake (NPC)
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Burn//Crush, thinks is nice
Cottonfrost//Doesn't mind, talks to
Tallstep//Likes, ignores

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

FORMAT;

GENERAL
Name; Raven
Age; 23 moons
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Residence; Rouge
Physical Description; She is a black she-cat with a lithe structure. Her legs look pure-black, but if you look closer they’re highlighted with rusty reddish brown stripes. Her eyes are a rusty amber color, with green edging around the outside.
Personality Description: Raven is a prickly, young cat, with clouds of spunk. She has her own way of doing things. She usually won’t do anything she disagrees with. She is quick to anger. She is overly protective of her family and friends. She does very risky things for them. Her thoughts on other cats are rarely good, often she at least dislikes them. If Raven does strike up a friendship with any cat, they should still be careful. Raven’s Raven, and that doesn’t change.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father: Rush
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Branchcloud
​Mate: Branchcloud
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; August 16th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Fluffy
Physical Description: Fluffy is a orange pure-breed Maine Coon. He has a white muzzle with orange flecks, and a white chest and belly. He has a white dot on his nose(not in the picture). His ginger tufts are big, but not as big as they could be. His ear tufts are a darker shade of orange then the rest of his body, and his stripes are more of a red, not orange. He has amber eyes, that sometimes look yellow, and sometimes faded green.
Personality Description: Fluffy, is a optimistic, adventurous, kittypet. He can be rambunctious, and overly curious at times. He is always ready to play, and have fun. He thinks that being a wild-cat, would be fun, but he wouldn’t leave his two-legs. He is very imaginative, and looks for things he never though would be possible.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Spook
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Spook//Cares for, loves, finds cool
Tawny//Friend
Regal//Friend

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

"Maybe I'm just not loved enough."

GENERAL
Name: Frostedvenom
Orientation: Pansexual
Physical Description: Frosted is a white Turkish Angora. She has snowy white fur, and a texture like wool. Her fur is extremely fluffy, and makes her look big. In other words, fluffing up her rather small build. Her nose is a bright pink nose, that makes her look innocent along with the rest of her appearance. Frosted has icy blue eyes with a death glare in them.
Personality Description: Quick witted, sassy, sarcastic, rude, and vicious, that's our Frosted. She is one feisty molly, as Lighteningsky has so many flirts, and cheats on her a lot, Frosted has multiple times used her sarcastic, sassy, and witty words to try and get her way. It hasn't work. However Frosted has found that being clingy and needy is a way of getting him to spend more time with her, which adds to more traits to her list of them. She like her mate, is a flirt, and spends lots of time flirting with her male friends, though she never actually makes them believe she loves them.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Lighteningsky
​Mate: Lighteningsky
Sons: Bravekit
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Aphrodite//Hates, suspicious of her and Lighteningsky
Thistle//Hates, suspicious of her and Lighteningsky
Viana//Hates, suspicious of her and Lighteningsky
Lighteningsky//Loves, Wishes he weren't a flirt
Oceanstorm//Not aware of relation, hasn't met
Infernosnap//Not aware of relation, hasn't met

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Creamfrost
Physical Description:
Creamfrost is a pale creamy she-cat with white underbelly. She has soft amber eyes, a ginger stripe down her back, and a whitish chest. Her paws are even more creamy then the rest of her body, and have softer fur as well. She has a tinted white muzzle, and toes on her back legs. She has what looks like two white swords coming up near were the edge of her eye meets her nose.
Personality Description: Creamfrost is a very proud she-cat, this can make her stubborn. She is forgiving, and usually, but not always, takes the blame. She is kind, but unlike her sister, is easy to put down. Creamfrost has high hopes, but she doesn’t have the strength to stand up for herself. She will just hang her head, and walk away if she does something wrong.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Robinfur
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Goldenstorm
​Mate: Goldenstorm
Sons: Lionkit
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Mothkit
Orientation: Straight
Physical Description: Mothkit is an orange, brown, and white tabby mix. She has tabby marks on her legs, back, chest, face, and ears and has white paws, underbelly and muzzle. She is a gorgeous molly with short , silky fur and is average height. Mothkit's build is rather lean, and highly athletic, with slender legs. Her fur's rather silky, and highly fluffy, with a plumy tail as a small little bonus, and her thick. Mothkit's frame is rather average, and rather slender, slightly small, since she's a kit and all. Her eyes are a stunning emerald green hue, with a bit of wheat yellow mix, a pleasant array of the color spring. Mothkit's ears are quite fuzzy, and highly fluffy, and pretty large in comparison.
Personality Description: She has a high sense of idealism and mortality, often knowing what is right or wring just by observing the cats around her. She is very good at judging cats, often knowing whether she can trust them or not at the first glance, but she still gives the cat a chance to prove her wrong. She knows how to take concrete steps to realizing her goals and often makes a lasting, positive impact on the cats around her. She is soft spoken, but has very, very, strong opinions and will not stop fighting for an idea she believes strongly in. She is strong willed and very decisive, rarely using her energy for her own benefits, rather, for her clan. Moth will use Imagination, sensitivity, creativity, and conviction to make sure that there is a balance, rather than using it to give her the advantage. She believes that compassion and love will soften even the cruelest of hearts.

FAMILY
Mother: Theadream
Father: Weaselshade
Sisters:
Brothers: Nightkit
Aunts: Scorchedpetal
Uncles: Crimsonlotus
Cousins: Twinkit, Sidrakit, Sagekit, Beachkit, Strikerkit
Romantic Interests: Lynxkit
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Name: Mothkit.
Nicknames: Moth, Mothy, Mo.
Previous: None.
Future: Mothpaw, Mothfeather
Zodiac: Unknown??
Birthday: May 15, 2016.
Birth Season: Newleaf.
Residence: Windclan.
Former: None??
Future: Apprentice, Warrior.
Bloodline: 100% WC.

Sexuality Stuff

Pronouns: She, her.
Orientation: Straight

Education Stuff

Mentor: [Future:] Open
Apprentice: None yet.

Appearance Stuff

Summary: Mothkit is an orange, brown, and white tabby mix. She has tabby marks on her legs, back, chest, face, and ears and has white paws, underbelly and muzzle. She is a gorgeous molly with short , silky fur and is average height. Mothkit's build is rather lean, and highly athletic, with slender legs. Her fur's rather silky, and highly fluffy, with a plumy tail as a small little bonus, and her thick. Mothkit's frame is rather average, and rather slender, slightly small, since she's a kit and all. Her eyes are a stunning emerald green hue, with a bit of wheat yellow mix, a pleasant array of the color spring. Mothkit's ears are quite fuzzy, and highly fluffy, and pretty large in comparison.

Breed: Mix.
Base Coat: Orange Brown.
Markings: Tabby, White paws, underbelly, muzzle.
Pelt Length: Thick, Silky, Fluffy.
Eye Color: Stunning Emerald Green Wheat Yellow Mix.
Build: Average, Slender, Small, Lean, Athletic.
Height: 3"6
Scars: N/A

Personality Stuff

[ Idealistic | Observant | Judging | Positive | Soft-spoken | Strong-willed | Hard-working | Loyal | Imaginative | Compassion | Optimistic ]
Summary: She has a high sense of idealism and mortality, often knowing what is right or wring just by observing the cats around her. She is very good at judging cats, often knowing whether she can trust them or not at the first glance, but she still gives the cat a chance to prove her wrong. She knows how to take concrete steps to realizing her goals and often makes a lasting, positive impact on the cats around her. She is soft spoken, but has very, very, strong opinions and will not stop fighting for an idea she believes strongly in. She is strong willed and very decisive, rarely using her energy for her own benefits, rather, for her clan. Moth will use Imagination, sensitivity, creativity, and conviction to make sure that there is a balance, rather than using it to give her the advantage. She believes that compassion and love will soften even the cruelest of hearts.

Mental State: Normal.
Dislikes: Dark Forest, Evil Era.
Strengths: Intelligent, Swift-footed, Great eyesight.
Weaknesses: Bad camouflage, clumsy.
Phobia(s): None, for now.

Relationship Stuff
Love Interests
Name | Crush/Developing | Thoughts On
Lynxkit | Developing | Plays with, cares for
Best Friends
Name | Thoughts On
Lynxkit || Plays with
Friends
Name | Thoughts On
Acquaintances
Name | Thoughts On
Enemies
Name | Thoughts On
Nemesis
Name | Thoughts On

Backstory Stuff

Trivia Stuff

Mental Condition: Okay.
Physical Health: Healthy.
Facts:
Theme Song: None yet.
Name Origin:
Moth: for her orange/red spots on her fur. | Flower: for her sweet personality.
Voice: Calm, raspy, mature.
Scent: Salt water, grass, heather, rabbits.

Family Stuff
Mother:
Theadream | Adopted | Loves, is annoyed by
Father:
Weaselshade | Adopted | Loves
Brothers:
Name | Biological/Adopted | Thoughts On
Sisters:
Siblings:
Nightkit || Biological || Hasn't met
Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:
Grandsons:
Granddaughters:

Maternal Side

Aunts:
Uncles:
Grandmothers:
Grandfathers:
Cousins:

Paternal Side

Aunts:
Uncles:
Grandmothers:
Grandfathers:
​Cousins:

Last edited by Cosmo; August 16th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Sunpaw
Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Description: Sun, don't you expect a yellow colored cat. Maybe orange? Marmalade? Cream? Well, that's what Sunny is. He is a marmalade tabby. The color marmalade, with the classic tabby stripes that everyone knows so well. The distinctive "M" on his forhead that is a darker shade of the rest of the body. The lighter belly. The soft short fur. Well, that's Sunny. He's everything we've described. From the coloring to the pattern. Everything.
Personality Description: Sunpaw is a tricky cat. He knows how to get away from people. Get away from things. Sunpaw isn’t a social cat, he uses his trait; Tricky, as a way to get away from cats. Not to help them. This makes him rather rude. However he cares about his sister; Sparrowpaw, and his love interest; Dawnpaw with all his heart. Though he may not show it. He tends to flirt a lot, so watch out! Thats just another way he's tricky. Tricky. The one word to describe this feline. Tricky. He gets away from cats without really having to think about it. He flirts carelessly, yet he's fine. There's no way you could met a cat as tricky as he. Or as unique. For unlike most flirts, his main target isn't flirting. It's getting away from the crowd. Away from the group. Away from it all. That's all he needs to do. At least the way he see's it. To him, flirting is meaningless. Just another way to catch the ladies attention. Sure he does it, but it isn't what he sets out to do. He doesn't get up and say "Who should I flirt with today?" That's Foxspirit. Sunpaw does what Sunpaw does. He is tricky. He gets away. He does not flirt except for two or three times a day.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters: Sparrowpaw
Brothers:
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Dawnpaw
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

GENERAL
Name: Sparrowpaw
Physical Description: She looks like a Bengal. A lot. I mean she looks like a pure breed Bengal. She can't be though, for her brother is not. Like all cats of her breed Sparrow has "wild-looking" markings, such as large spots, rosettes, and a light/white belly, and a body structure reminiscent of the leopard cat. Her back is the only place with spots and the rosetted pattern, and the rest is stripes, making her look like a tabby if it weren't for her stripes. She, like the most common Bengal, is brown. Her spots and rosettes a much darker shade of it, and her belly tan.
Personality Description: Sparrowpaw is a very Optimistic, kind apprentice. She believes that kindness can warm even the most wicked heart, and after everything bad, there comes something good. She is very shy and secretive though. She may have the right plan or idea, but won’t say anything about it, even if it could have saved her clan. This doesn’t make her disloyal. Sparrowpaw’s brother is a jerk. It would be hard for you as well, and I bet you would be just as shy and secretive as she. Even though she is secretive, she warms up to cats very easily, and uses her optimism to make them happy. If it doesn't work, she'll try various other methods before growing depressed. If others are sad or depressed, Sparrow shares their feelings. It makes her feel down. It makes her feel down. It makes her feel like the worst has happened. Because she can't bring them back up. You see, Sparrowpaw tries to bring cats up, but if she can't, she gets down. Then its hard for her to be her optimistic self for a while.

FAMILY
Mother:
Father:
Sisters:
Brothers: Sunpaw
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests:
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hmm... Are these open for roleplaying with, or giving away?

Character Site

Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

GENERAL
Name: Stormpaw
Physical Description: Stormpaw appears like a normal dark gray tabby. However, if you look closer, her fur on her back and shoulders is black. Because of this, she can have the illusion of not being a tabby, if you look at her from behind. Also, her nose, paws, and muzzle are a whitish gray, not dark gray. Like the rest of her, Stormpaw’s eyes have a illusion, they can look amber or yellow, but they are faded green.
Personality Description: Stormpaw is a adventurous she-cat with big dreams and hopes to become the best fighter in the clan. She loves helping out in the clan, from looking after the elders to going on border patrols, she is a loyal cat to her clan.

FAMILY
Mother: Slateclaw
Father: Beetleflight
Sisters:
Brothers: Bearpaw
Aunts:
Uncles:
Cousins:
Romantic Interests: Almondpaw
​Mate:
Sons:
Daughters:

RELATIONS
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts
Name//thoughts

Last edited by Cosmo; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:47 PM.