Last post by braveleopard.
Today 07:47 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed looked back at her,"I suspect all of them have the ability to, but not all choose to."
Hollypelt nodded, that made sense, "I have yet to find my family, but I hope they will watch over me from StarClan." She searched her mind for more questions to discuss, but found nothing to say. She shrugged slightly, not liking the silence between them.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:41 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Hollypelt nodded, that made sense, "I have yet to find my family, but I hope they will watch over me from StarClan." She searched her mind for more questions to discuss, but found nothing to say. She shrugged slightly, not liking the silence between them.
"I sincerely hope they watch over you as well," he smiled and dipped his head, looking back at the sky in silence.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:31 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer25 View Post
The sunlight warmed her back as Moonpaw heard cleftpaw meow from across the clearing. She trotted over to great him. She nuzzled him in a friendly gesture. “Come on let’s go hunting” Moonpaw meowed as she ran off towards the forest knowing Cleftpaw would follow her.
Cleftpaw bounded off behind his best friend. Hunting would be good today, he hoped. The Clan needed food and his mentor hadn't called him over yet. They would be out and back before the Clan even knew they were gone.

[To the territory!]

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
"I sincerely hope they watch over you as well," he smiled and dipped his head, looking back at the sky in silence.
Hollypelt blinked and looked away. She pawed at the ground and cleared her throat, "So... uh. What do you like to do around here?" She shivered and looked up at the sky, wondering if StarClan would approve of what the clans had become.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Hollypelt blinked and looked away. She pawed at the ground and cleared her throat, "So... uh. What do you like to do around here?" She shivered and looked up at the sky, wondering if StarClan would approve of what the clans had become.
Hawkspeed looked back at her,"Well, I mean. I like to sleep, eat, hunt. That type of stuff. I never usually do anything else," he tilted his head, curious,"What else do YOU do?"
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:37 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Thornkit sat up as a young she-kit pounced on the moss,"Hey!" He mewed indignantly,"I was stalking that!" Thornkit normally got irritated easily by little things, but he was calmer in bigger problems. Even Thornkit himself knew it was weird. He rolled his eyes and looked at the she-kit.
Blossomkit's blue gaze widened innocently. "Oh, sorry." She meowed, sounding generally so. Her gaze suddenly looked down; Blossomkit didn't like it when others scorned her. Her tail twitched, and an idea came to her. Peeking up, the kit gave a sudden smile. "Hey! Wanna play hunt the moss?!" Her voice was eager and her tail lashed with excitement; it was quite the change from a few seconds ago. She loved playing games with anyone and everyone who wasn't willing.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit's blue gaze widened innocently. "Oh, sorry." She meowed, sounding generally so. Her gaze suddenly looked down; Blossomkit didn't like it when others scorned her. Her tail twitched, and an idea came to her. Peeking up, the kit gave a sudden smile. "Hey! Wanna play hunt the moss?!" Her voice was eager and her tail lashed with excitement; it was quite the change from a few seconds ago. She loved playing games with anyone and everyone who wasn't willing.
Thornkit scoffed,"Why would I want to play with someone who had interrupted my hunting!?" He questioned. Then he looked into her excited eyes and sighed grumpily,"Fiiiine," he whined,"But don't interrupt me when I'm stalking. EVER," he mewed.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 18th, 2018 at 11:46 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Flamingspirit purred,” Sounds good to me.” She replied flicking her tail happily, after all it did seem nice too.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eveningkit bit back a response Ofcourse I’m right, I’m always right. Though no apprentice likes hearing that from a kit. She forced an answer,” That’s true. Only major thing you can’t do is go to battle.” She replied
Cherrypaw let out a sigh, annoyed at Eveningkit's true statement. "That's right." The apprentice mewed, disappointment evident in her voice. The war between ThunderClan and WindClan was fresh in her mind. SkyClan had stayed neutral in the issue, but Cherrypaw knew that if SkyClan had fought Blazingcomet wouldn't have allowed her to fight. She might have been 9 moons old, but the blue-eyed apprentice hadn't had enough battle training to hold her own against a fully trained warrior. Perhaps she could beat a younger apprentice, but Cherrypaw honestly wasn't even sure about that. "If I had to I'd give it my all though." She was speaking more to herself than to Eveningkit.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Hawkspeed looked back at her,"Well, I mean. I like to sleep, eat, hunt. That type of stuff. I never usually do anything else," he tilted his head, curious,"What else do YOU do?"
Hollypelt sighed, "the same thing. I don't hunt much though. I just wondered if others did more fun things, but I guess there's not much recreational things to do, huh?" She shrugged and looked around the crowd, amazed at how many cats there were. She would ever know them all, but she probably should get to know more of them.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt sighed, "the same thing. I don't hunt much though. I just wondered if others did more fun things, but I guess there's not much recreational things to do, huh?" She shrugged and looked around the crowd, amazed at how many cats there were. She would ever know them all, but she probably should get to know more of them.
Hawkspeed shook his head,"I'm sure other cats are MUCH more creative than me," he chuckled.