Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old May 25th, 2017, 06:04 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing had just finished her bird, flicking her tail as she sniffed the air. She need help collecting moss for her new nest. She spotted a tom,
larger but younger looking then most. She walked over, shifting her belly.
"Hello, I don't think I've seen you around much? I'm Littlewing," She mewed,
dipping her head. "What is your name?" She mewed.
He slowly turned his head to look up at her, his eyes wide with surprise, perhaps uneasiness. He felt his pelt begin to bristle, but he forced his neck fur to lie flat. "I-I-I um," he sputtered, turning his muzzle away so he didn't have to look her in the eye. "S-Sootysplash," he finally managed to say, after a few heartbeats of struggling to speak.

((He is a Demiboy, I hope you don't mind. His pronouns may change from he/him to they/them depending on how he's feeling.))
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:07 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
He slowly turned his head to look up at her, his eyes wide with surprise, perhaps uneasiness. He felt his pelt begin to bristle, but he forced his neck fur to lie flat. "I-I-I um," he sputtered, turning his muzzle away so he didn't have to look her in the eye. "S-Sootysplash," he finally managed to say, after a few heartbeats of struggling to speak.

((He is a Demiboy, I hope you don't mind. His pronouns may change from he/him to they/them depending on how he's feeling.))
Aww <3 one of Little's sons is going to be a Demiboy, I don't mind at all <3))
Littlewing smiled, flicking her tail. She liked this tom, he wasn't just flirting with her as soon as he saw him. Littlewing stretched out.
Short sorry ^^))

Last edited by judas; May 25th, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:11 PM
yeehaw

Quote:
Aww <3 one of Little's sons is going to be a Demiboy, I don't mind at all <3))
Littlewing smiled, flicking her tail. She liked this tom, he wasn't just flirting with her as soon as he saw him. Littlewing stretched out.
((She's already expecting the babs, right? Just making sure I got all my info straight.))
Sootysplash's gaze flickered back towards her as she stretched out. He slowly began to relax, seeing as she felt comfortable enough near him. "W-Who are y-you?" He asked softly, his eyes still wide, from both anxiety and curiosity. He still didn't know why she was talking to him of all cats, but he didn't mind, even if he would never admit it.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:36 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
((She's already expecting the babs, right? Just making sure I got all my info straight.))
Sootysplash's gaze flickered back towards her as she stretched out. He slowly began to relax, seeing as she felt comfortable enough near him. "W-Who are y-you?" He asked softly, his eyes still wide, from both anxiety and curiosity. He still didn't know why she was talking to him of all cats, but he didn't mind, even if he would never admit it.
(Yep!)
The Siberian laughed, flicking her tail. "Littlewing, I just told you silly." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws. She flicked her ears, looking over her shoulder. "I wouldn't suppose..." She paused, looking over and flashing a kind smile at Sootysplash. "I need to get some moss for a new nest, could you walk with me? I don't like being alone in the territory now. Since the dusk syndicate is attac-" She paused, looking down with fear in her eyes. What was she saying?! Sliverleap came from the DS. No, he left her, she had every right to say what she thought. "So, yeah. I can't fight as well as I used to," Littlewing purred.
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
yeehaw

Quote:
(Yep!)
The Siberian laughed, flicking her tail. "Littlewing, I just told you silly." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws. She flicked her ears, looking over her shoulder. "I wouldn't suppose..." She paused, looking over and flashing a kind smile at Sootysplash. "I need to get some moss for a new nest, could you walk with me? I don't like being alone in the territory now. Since the dusk syndicate is attac-" She paused, looking down with fear in her eyes. What was she saying?! Sliverleap came from the DS. No, he left her, she had every right to say what she thought. "So, yeah. I can't fight as well as I used to," Littlewing purred.
Sootysplash ducked his head in embarrassment a his mistake. He only looked back up at her after she had finished speaking, his eyes revealing his wariness. He had been taught to dislike the Dusk Syndicate from early kithood. "Of c-course," he managed, his voice finally beginning to steady itself as he was getting used to her presence. He got to his paws and reluctantly shook out his smokey black pelt. "M-M-May I a-ask wh-why y-you can't f-fight?" He sputtered, once again refusing to look the she-cat in the eye.
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

Somewhere, in the thick forests of sleep, a dreamer slumbers, the steady rhythm of his breathing mirrored, never changing. Ploverpaw was completely, absolutely, infinitely unaware of the fact that he and Arrowpaw had more in common than he had thought, and yet, he knew more than he could ever hoped to, deep down. In the patched apprentice’s heart of hearts, he yearned for something more of their companionship, and he was close, so very close to getting what he wanted: soon, the fog of unawareness would lift, they would go on about their lives, and although he did not know it, the strings of fate began to pull him along: bit by steady bit, of course.
In the thick forests of sleep, Ploverpaw slumbered. Perhaps he would awaken with more understanding in the morning, but for now…
He slept.
With his nervous nature she should have felt like a nervous wreck at this new information. But when he really thought about it, he knew. He knew he had feelings along time ago. He leaned his head up a bit, having a clearing vision of the other tom through green hues.
"I love you."
He knew the sweet nothing would never be heard, would never be noticed, affections may never be returned. It should scare him, it should make him nervous. But it was Plover he was talking about. Whatever he felt he wouldnt ruin a friendship and nothing would change their bond. He drew his tongue across the other boys forehead before settling back down, nuzzling his head in his friends thick pelt and closing his eyes and too, allowing sleep to take over him.
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:17 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Sootysplash ducked his head in embarrassment a his mistake. He only looked back up at her after she had finished speaking, his eyes revealing his wariness. He had been taught to dislike the Dusk Syndicate from early kithood. "Of c-course," he managed, his voice finally beginning to steady itself as he was getting used to her presence. He got to his paws and reluctantly shook out his smokey black pelt. "M-M-May I a-ask wh-why y-you can't f-fight?" He sputtered, once again refusing to look the she-cat in the eye.
Littlewing looked at the cat with a confused look, almost forgetting why she couldn't fight for a moment. Her belly had somewhat became a part of her.
She was used to it. The wiggling of her belly reminded her of the weight she now carried. Looking at Sootysplash, she moved her tail and paws. "I'm afraid I can't really fight because of these little guys." She purred. Her eyes looked down like bright blue moons. Her frizzy fur making her belly seem larger, and reminded her of Silverleap. No, He doesn't love you. Stop thinking of that have Evil tom. The siberian looked at Sootysplash, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry if I startled you, I really need a new nest. I have to move in as soon as possible, I suppose I waited to long." Tossing her head to the side, Littlewing covered her paws with her feathery tail.
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
yeehaw

Quote:
Littlewing looked at the cat with a confused look, almost forgetting why she couldn't fight for a moment. Her belly had somewhat became a part of her.
She was used to it. The wiggling of her belly reminded her of the weight she now carried. Looking at Sootysplash, she moved her tail and paws. "I'm afraid I can't really fight because of these little guys." She purred. Her eyes looked down like bright blue moons. Her frizzy fur making her belly seem larger, and reminded her of Silverleap. No, He doesn't love you. Stop thinking of that have Evil tom. The siberian looked at Sootysplash, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry if I startled you, I really need a new nest. I have to move in as soon as possible, I suppose I waited to long." Tossing her head to the side, Littlewing covered her paws with her feathery tail.
He shuffled his paws at her sudden confusion, but was relieved when he received a reasonable answer. "A-Ah I'm sorry for not n-noticing b-before," Sootysplash mumbled. His whole body flooded over with heat as he was heavily embarrassed. He should've noticed, right? If he said he had noticed, would that be offensive? He shook his head softly, to distract himself from his now racing thoughts. Finally, he dipped his head at her request. "I-I'll help you," he stated after a moment. "U-Um, wouldn't a Queen usually ask their mate to h-h-help them when t-they n-need it?" He asked suddenly, flinching inwardly at how blunt he had just been. That had to be offensive. "S-Sorry," he stuttered, once again whipping his eyes away from her.
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An obstacle race sounded interesting. Promising, even. Foxpaw liked the idea of that a lot... and besides, it would give him a chance to show off his skill. See, Foxpaw chose to think of himself in the best way possible. Some put themselves down. Some were completely insecure. It was only in his subconcious that he was constantly asking himself 'am I good enough?' And always, so far, the answer had been no. Nightmares tended to haunt his dreams, plaguing him with horrible thoughts of being left alone, being rejected by everyone... but he would never share this information. No, everyone needed to see him as confident. As a flirt. As the perfect cat and someday he would be surrounded by so many cats and loved so much that there would be no doubt in his mind that he was popular. He was perfect. He was a gem among everyone else, he was... great.

At the moment? Foxpaw was constantly feeling like he had to prove himself, like he had to be better, faster, stronger. "An obstacle race sounds great! But, I'm not sure if it'll be fair to you; fair warning, I'm pretty good at all that stuff." He mewed, flashing her a smile. You got this! You're doing amazing, Foxpaw. The orange tom told himself. She thinks you're stupid. You're not doing good at all. You can do SO much better, Foxpaw. Come on. Great. So now his subconcious was choosing to speak up too... that was just wonderful, wasn't it? The tom's hues flashed and he unsheathed his claws, digging them into the dust beneath his paws. "So, pretty Redpaw... where do we start this obstacle race?" I'll prove it to her and everyone else. I am the best. Either that or you'll make a fool of yourself. It was a battle between the good and the bad, and it seemed Foxpaw was caught in between.

Even though he was both sides. His own mind was for and against him... something that very much confused the young tom. Perhaps the reason he was so confused was the fact that he didn't want to embrace his flaws. If he did, maybe things would be different. Maybe he would actually have some luck with a she cat for... once in his life. Because no matter how much he told himself he was 'amazing' or 'perfect' or 'handsome' or anything like that, he knew deep down... she cats didn't share his view on himself. At least Foxpaw was trying. Glancing up at Redpaw, he smiled once more. She was a nice cat. Tolerant, thankfully... that was a good thing. Thank goodness she was tolerating him. Not that his self-esteem needed any help. Because I can do that all on my own. I'm great at it, just like everything else. A natural. He thought with a purr, putting his usual smile on his features.

The fact that he actually needed to tell himself that already said something about his personality, but Foxpaw wasn't paying attention to that. And as long as no one else was able to hear him? Good. Perfect. He was going to be just fine. Socially... perhaps not mentally, but for Foxpaw, social life was everything. If he could keep ahold of that then he would be able to keep hold of anything. The cat before him looked pretty confident. If only he could have her confidence in his subconcious mind as well as his exterior and thoughs. If only he could have her confidence in every aspect of his daily life. If only he could have even a sliver of that confidence, to be honest... even just a tiny bit would make him feel so much better. Even a grain of that would make him feel better. It would give him a hold to climb up on, to keep close to him and make things better. If only things were different.

So he thinks he could do better in an obstacle course than me? Redpaw didn't criticize against him, but she doubted it. No one could beat her in something she had created. At least she believed she created obstacle races. Redpaw was quick and clever, and she was sure of herself, even at a young he she already knew who she was and what he wanted to become. And no amount of manipulation or pursues ion would move her. She was stubborn, but not too stubborn to the point where she's digging her claws in the ground and refusing to budge one bit. Redpaw kept her kind and confident smile on her face. She wanted to encourage this tom, not put him down. She already supposed she was going to win, but she didn't want to just say that to his face. He had to have a winning chance, right? And plus, Red thought he was cute. No, not hot or other things like that, Redpaw hated those types of tomcats, who were so full of themselves. But cute ones were a different story. Most were sweet, and gentlemanly, and alway seemed to be able to make her smile.
"Well Mister Foxpaw, I happen to be pretty amazing at those types of things myself, so I would watch out!" There it was again. That bold, challenging smile, which made her hazel eyes sparkle. This was Redpaws signature smile when she was feeling a little bit mischievous. His next question, she had to think about for a little bit. There had to be a place, somewhere in the territory, that would fit their needs for this race. Redpaw knew the territory well, she closed her eyes, going deep into her memory. After a few moments, she opened them, and they were blazing with triumph. "There's a part of Skyclans territory, close to the outer border, but not too far from camp, where there's a decent sized creek, a lot of large trees, and a clearing. It will be the perfect spot!" Redpaw jumped to her paws, heading for the territory, waving her striped tail, signaling for Foxpaw to follow. "Let's pick up the pace! Last one there is a rotten magpie!" With those last words, Redpaw dove into the territory, her beautiful striped tail flicking behind her.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:16 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@RedHead {Sorry for taking ages~}

Wurzelpaw padded through the clearing, his eyes bright and tail up. The tom was still not used to the bustle of the clans, but he liked it, he never had to find someone to talk to, there were always cats whom would like to talk. The cat stuck his head in the winds path, enjoying the cool sensation. The tom spotted a pretty Molly in the clearing... Alice?! The starstruck tomcat widened his eyes, and padded over. "Hi! Im not trying to be rude... But are you Alice!?! Im Wurzel, from the two leg place!" The tom mewed, looking brightly into her eyes.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 28th, 2017 at 07:20 AM.