• Offspring: --

Background
  • Place of Birth: ThunderClan
  • Beliefs: Strongly believes in StarClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Season: New-leaf
  • Favorite Food(s): Mole, pigeon
  • Favorite Sound: The patter of rain falling on leaves
  • Quirk(s): Will often times walk around with his tongue poking out.
  • Interesting Fact: He was named for his unusually long claws, which would often pick his mother when he was nursing as a kit.

Description
Despite what his name might suggest, Pricklepaw is a cheerful young tom with a taste for adventure. Quick with a joke, he's always one of the first cats to break the tensions within the Clan. This does tend to get him in trouble, though, particularly when he butts into a senior warriors' discussion. Even so, it's hard to break the apprentice's spirit for long, and even the most menial of punishments can be fun in its own right. His ears are always pricked to hear whatever the tale the Clan elders happen to be rattling off so spending time cleaning their nests is no big deal to him. And hunting for the queens? Well, who doesn't enjoy an excuse for a run through the forest! The only thing that could possibly dampen his mood would be told to stay in camp and simply do nothing.

There might be more sense to his name if you were to examine the tom's appearance. His fur is thick as thistledown, and just as wispy. Not to say that he doesn't groom but it's not often you see him without a bit of his fur sticking up in odd clumps. He's always tussling with something, whether it be with kits or imaginary fiends, so his pelt's always a bit shabby. It's just as well, though, as it helps to mask his white patchy pelt when out in the forest. While the black and orange blotches may blend fine, the majority of his fur is a milky white so he stands out as starkly as a fish out of water. Even so, he's determined to learn how to stalk his prey efficiently even with such an obvious hinderence.
Image(s):

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:05 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: vantrums' Warriors

Basics
  • Current Name: Shadethistle
  • Other Name(s): Shadekit, Shadepaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: ShadowClan
  • Mentor(s): Littletree (deceased) [NPC]
  • Apprentice(s): Available

Interpersonal Connections
  • Father: Herringfoot (deceased) [NPC]
  • Mother: Fawnspots (deceased) [NPC]
  • Sibling(s): --

Background
  • Place of Birth: ShadowClan
  • Beliefs: Indifferent

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Season: Leaf-bare
  • Favorite Food(s): Toad, lizard
  • Favorite Spot: The clearing at the edge of ShadowClan territory that borders WindClan
  • Favorite Sound: Frogs croaking at dusk
  • Quirks: Will lick her chest fur and fold her ears back when nervous.

Description
Personality: Shadethistle is a sleek-furred queen with a smooth personality to match. She's confident in her looks as well as her position within the Clan, even if she's not thoroughly respected by her Clanmates. This distrust may be rightfully earned as it's often hard to tell what's on her mind. While she may not be up-front about it, she's always got some sort of plan in mind and takes no qualms in using others to further her means. She's a brilliant strategist and enjoys fighting just for the fun of it. She does tend toward the reckless side in battle, though, rewarding her with her fair share of scars.

Appearance: Her fur is mostly black, with some white spreading from her nose down her belly. Her fur bunches around her claws, giving her a softer look that belies her fighting spirit. The scars tracing along her form are a better hint towards her readiness for battle: A long, thin strip from her shoulder to her back on her right flank, a couple nicks in her left ear and a hole in her left, three barely-there lines criss-crossing her muzzle, and countless more hidden by her thick fur. She bears her scars with pride and refuses to let them ruin her self-image.
Image(s):

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:07 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

I really like both of them c)
lotusfang
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Dustkit
  • Other Name(s): --
  • Future Names: Dustpaw, Dustswirl
  • Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: WindClan
  • Mentor(s): Available
  • Apprentice(s): --

• Father: Available
  • Mother: Gorseflower (adoptive) tawny~
  • Sibling(s): Peachkit (adoptive sister)

Background
  • Place of Birth: WindClan
  • Beliefs: Undecided

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Game: Hide-and-Seek
  • Favorite Smell(s): Sedge, seabreeze, gorse
  • Favorite Sound: Wind rustling through the gorse.
  • Quirk(s): Will often tip her head to the side when thinking and will draw shapes in the dirt as if organizing her thoughts.
  • Interesting Fact: Has an unusually keen sense of hearing.

Description
Personality: Dustkit is a curious little thing, always with her head in the clouds. She's often found lost in thought, although it's hard to say about what considering her young age. She's shy in large groups and tends to err on the side of caution with even the simplest of things. It takes her a while to open up to anyone, and even then you may as well be plucking whiskers when you try to ask her what's on her mind. But, to earn her trust is to earn a loyal friend. Whatever that may be worth from a kit barely out of the den.

Appearance: Dustkit fits quite well in WindClan, with a slender frame and long legs. Her tail is a bit on the short side, however, and she seems a bit slower on her paws than others her age. Her silver pelt is dappled with darker grey spots and stripes, so hopefully this will aid in her stalking and offset her lack in agility. She's likely to keep her kitten-soft appearance well into adolescence.
Image(s):

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Sunbreak
  • Previous Name(s): Sunkit, Sunpaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male-leaning romantic

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: SkyClan
  • Mentor(s): Daisyfall (deceased) [NPC]
  • Apprentice(s): Available

• Mother: Available
  • Sibling(s): Available
  • Offspring: Dahliapetal [Hugz], Gingerkit, Duskkit

Background
  • Place of Birth: SkyClan
  • Beliefs: StarClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Hawk, dormouse
  • Favorite Places: Seastones, any sunny clearing
  • Favorite Sound: Birdsong
  • Quirk(s): Prefers to sleep in the open, even if it's raining.
  • Interesting Fact: His tail is permanently kinked at the tip due to an accident when he was younger.

Description
Personality: Sunbreak is very warm-hearted, a reflection of his name. He's kind to every cat he meets, save for those he meets in battle, and takes a special interest in every kit. He enjoys playing games with them and the apprentices, and would rather settle disputes using words than claws. This has caused many cats to see him as soft, but he's still a warrior and can hold his own in a battle. Still, if he had to choose between fighting and negotiating, he'd go with the option that would shed less blood.

Appearance: Sunbreak is a golden tabby with brilliant amber eyes. His face tapers neatly to a point, his ears short and rounded. His frame is narrower than other toms but he's still larger than most she-cats. Most of his height comes from his long legs, which make him excellent at jumping, but his claws are blunter than most even after a good sharpening. He has trouble in battle because of this but his bulky size means at least works to deter smaller opponents.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Soot
  • Sexual Orientation: Asexual, panromantic

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: Loner
  • General Residence: Stretch of woods near the Starcave

• Father: (Open)
  • Mother: (Open)
  • Sibling(s): (Open)

Background
  • Place of Birth: Twolegplace
  • Beliefs: Non-believer

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Mouse, pheasant
  • Favorite Smell(s): Hay, hazel
  • Favorite Sound: Wind rustling in leaves.
  • Quirk(s): Likes to make his nests in the trees, generally in the crook. He also likes watching others, although he rarely approaches them.
  • Interesting Fact: Was born as a kittypet but left his housefolk when he was about 7 moons old so he could travel.

Description
Personality: Soot is a generally curious tom, always wanting to learn more about the world around him. He's rather observant and can often be found sitting and merely watching what happens around him. He's not one to talk, but if he were to be approached, he would warm and welcoming. Not to say he's trusting of every cat he meets, but he finds it hard to see true evil in anyone, no matter what they may have done in life.

Appearance: Soot has still retained his kittypet-soft appearance, even after leaving his housefolk behind many moons ago. Slim in frame and with wide, yellow eyes, it's quite obvious he's not a Clan cat. His fur smoky in color, with a silver base coat that's tinged with black. It's soft to the touch and is always found sleek despite the fact that he roams the woods. Long-legged and with unusually sized paws, though, he's got a bit of a regal look to him, albeit a bit lanky.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Ivystream
  • Previous Name(s): Ivykit, Ivypaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: RiverClan
  • Apprentice(s): Fernkit [BluBunny] (future)

• Sibling(s): Sunstrike

Background
  • Place of Birth: RiverClan
  • Beliefs: Mostly indifferent

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Pike, bitterling
  • Favorite Place: Riverbank
  • Favorite Smell: Seabreeze, water lilies
  • Favorite Sounds: Crashing of a waterfall, water dripping
  • Quirk(s): Tends to walk around with her tail curled over her back.
  • Interesting Fact: She's a keen swimmer and even enjoys swimming in the ocean, despite how sticky it makes her fur.

Description
Personality: Ivystream is a calm and collected young warrior, priding herself on her forethought. She's a strategist through and through and can come up with multiple solutions to a single problem. She's a newly appointed warrior so she's keen to prove herself to her Clanmates, though she tries to keep a dignified air about her when volunteering. She especially joins swimming and loves to dive for her fish instead of sitting in the shallows. This may be seen as a bit odd to others, but she sees no harm in it, instead viewing it as a better way to get to the bigger, juicier prey.

Appearance: Ivystream is a beautiful tortoiseshell queen with large, pointed ears. Her fur is mostly black with orange mottled throughout it; however, her most striking appearance is her face. Split almost perfectly down the middle, one side is a brilliant ginger while the other is a jet black. Splashes of white dapple her chest, stomach, and paws. She's smaller than most warriors, but she's got a stocky build and short, powerful legs. This means that, while she's slow on land, she's a powerful swimmer and can propel herself through the strongest currents with ease. A long, sweeping tail makes her agile both aboveground and in the water.
Image(s):

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 03:15 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Lola
  • Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: Kittypet
  • General Residence: Twolegplace

• Father: Unknown
  • Mother: Unknown
  • Sibling(s): Unknown
  • Mate/Love Interest: Chrome/Blizzardcreek (Derp Katz)
  • Offspring: Keegan (son, unborn), Cloud (daughter, unborn, Hugz)
  • Niece: Ritz (Nightpool)

Background
  • Place of Birth: Twolegplace

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Place: Beneath the rose bushes in her housefolk's garden
  • Favorite Smell(s): Rose, milk-scent, tulip
  • Favorite Sound: Birdsong

Description
Personality: A kittypet, Lola is a friendly young she-cat who tries to help whoever crosses her path. She may come across as pushy, and her kind-hearted disposition may be a bit naive, but she always believes her heart to be in the right place. She never seems to tire, which is just as well seeing as she'll spend as long as it takes to help those she believes need her help. Truly a loving and caring cat, Lola is one of the sweetest queens you'll meet.

Appearance: Lola is a slender Oriental Siamese, bred down from a long line of Orientals. Her frame is long and slim, with a lengthy neck and a tapered muzzle that speaks of elegance. She's tall, with slender legs and dainty paws, and her tail is excessive in length. These traits coupled together make her fleetfooted, agile on her paws, and quick as lightning. What she lacks in strength, she makes up with speed and cunning.
Image(s):

The plot she is involved in can be found here.

Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:20 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Karma
  • Sexual Orientation: Aromantic, heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: Rogue
  • General Residence: In a cave that's edged along a cliff at the oceanshore

• Father: (Open)
  • Mother: (Open)
  • Sibling(s): (Open)

Other Tidbits
  • Place of Birth: At the far edge of the SkyClan territory
  • Favorite Foods: Seagull, crab
  • Favorite Place: Cliffs overlooking ocean shore
  • Favorite Sound: Waves breaking on sand
  • Quirk(s): Often has her lip curled as if she's tasted something awful.
  • Interesting Fact: Has an affinity for searching in the tidepools for crabs, small octopi, and fish.

Description
Personality: Spiteful to the core, Karma's not a cat to cross. She holds a grudge like no other, keeping careful tabs on any cat she's perceived as having done her wrong. She'll take the mistreatment in stride but the instant she sees an opening, she'll leap on the chance to rectify it. She prefers to maim rather than to kill, enjoying the deep satisfaction of knowing that her victim bears an eternal reminder of what they did wrong. Still, she would rather avoid others altogether and live in solitude. Those that bother to venture near her den are treated with contempt but not outright hostility.

Appearance: Karma is a pretty red point Siamese. Her fur, when not plastered to her sides or stuck up in clumps thanks to the seaspray, is sleek and soft to the touch. Creamy in color, she has pale ginger stripes ringed around her legs and tail. She's lithe, with subtle hints of muscle, but she's surprisingly strong after spending moons living high up the cliffs. Her long legs and blunt claws help her climb the cliff face to her den, where she keeps watch with piercing blue eyes.
Image(s):

Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:22 PM
a little bit weird

Basics
  • Current Name: Rabbitheart
  • Previous Name(s): Rabbitkit, Rabbitpaw
  • Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: WindClan
  • Apprentice(s): --

• Sibling(s): Available

Background
  • Place of Birth: WindClan
  • Beliefs: StarClan

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Rabbit, magpie
  • Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
  • Favorite Place: Bit of woods near edge of territory
  • Favorite Sounds: Branches creaking in the wind
  • Quirk(s): Tends to give a little skip whenever she's excited.
  • Interesting Fact: Her tail is nothing but a little bob, the reason behind her monicker.

Description
Personality: Rabbitheart is ever the optimist, always able to find the silver lining to any dark cloud. It's rare to find her with anything other than a smile on her face; this is in part due to her reluctance to share what's troubling her with others. Instead, when she's feeling down, she'll channel this negative energy into doing something for her Clan. She's an extremely hard worker and sometimes even tends to neglect her own needs when her Clan may need something more. She's got many friends within the Clan, but only a select few will ever get close enough to understand what turmoil she may be going through in silence.

Appearance: As her name might suggest, Rabbitheart bears a mild resemblance to a rabbit. It may only be in the short length of her tail, but it's a resemblance nonetheless. Her pelt is a muddy-brown in color, with black marbling on her flank and legs, and white splashed on her chest and paws. She's small, even for a WindClan cat, but she's quick on her paws and has a keen sense of hearing. Even so, she's a tad clumsy--likely due to her stubby tail--and tends to find better hunting in the woods where her markings and sense of hearing help more than her speed.
Image(s):

Adopted from starfall

Last edited by vantrums; May 18th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.