Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As the bundle of grey and black fur bounded over to her. Eversong's eyes went wide with surprise. Surprised that it had actually been Silentpaw and surprise that she was so happy to see her. As the apprentice pushed up against her Eversong gave her daughter a few gentle licks on her forehead. Though she was confused as to why the young cat was out here. She also felt a sinking feeling in her chest as the youngster gave her praise and affection, thinking it was her who'd noticed she was gone. As much as she despised Iceclaw she couldn't take the credit. She cleared he throat and began, her voice low and filled with shame.

"It was your father who noticed first." Her ears flipping back as she spoke, she hated to be saying it and it showed in her voice. "We came to find you straight away. I don't understand though, why did you leave Silentpaw?" She asked, looking down at the daughter. The wide blue eyes of the apprentice always made her uneasy. Though sometimes Eversong wished that she lived in the darkness as well.

@Hexict
As Eversong began to lick her forehead, the younger molly purred slightly. She then began to wonder if she was jumping the gun on this one. For all she knew, Blazingnight was still leader. Just because her parents had come to find her did not mean she was free to return home yet. Silentpaw stepped back to watch Eversong with her blind gaze, she waved her tail though her gaze looked like she was starting to get cautious of the situation and trying not to get her hopes up.

Her ears perked up when her mother began to speak again, but the words weren't too pleasing. She could pick up the shame in her voice as she admitted that it had been Iceclaw to noticed Silentpaw's absence instead of herself. Her owns ears seemed to twitch as she tried not to let them flatten at this news. The cat hated to admit that her father had in fact helped her - but it didn't make up for what he had done moons ago.

But she shook her head and pulled her thoughts from this as she was questioned about why she had left. She was glad that Eversong had in deed come to find her as soon as she realized that Silentpaw was gone. "I wouldn't have left on my own terms," she began,wanting her mother to know that she wouldn't just runaway from her. "But Blazingnight took me over here and forced me out of the clan - she said I was weak because I was blind and that I was a kitty-pet," anger filled her tone as she informed her mother of this.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Lurking

A troubled look overtook Eversong's face as she heard the news. She hoped this wouldn't effect Silentpaw's confidence in training, Blazingnight had no right to determine who was good or bad for the clan. It wasn't all about physical capabilities. She gave the apprentice with wide blue eyes a lick on the forehead. She was glad the leader was gone, she wasn't just in her ways, no matter how much Blazingnight thought she was doing things for the better of the clan. "She's gone now." Eversong said softly, ready to explain the news. It wasn't really good news, they'd lost a significant amount of the clan. "A clan called Skyclan invaded, saying they were liberating the clan of darkness. They won, all remaining of the clan are the Starclan supporters." She said, remembering images of the battle, she'd wanted to go out and help but she was no match against the healthy warriors of her own clan. She sniffled and wiped a paw over her nose again, she hoped that she wasn't catching a cold. Though if she was, maybe it was for the better. Her story needed an end before anything worse could happen to it.

@Hexict
Old December 18th, 2016, 07:28 AM

@Ever

Silentpaw gave off another purr as her mother resumed licking her forehead. Even if Eversong hadn't been the one to figure out that she was missing, she had still come to look for her right away and seemed happy that they were reunited once again. The blind molly gave another wave of her tail at the licks from her mother. She still couldn't believe that Eversong had come to find her, expecting her mother to be emotionless and numb to the fact the she had been gone.

At the news that Blazingnight was now gone, her ears perked up and a pleased manner. Though at first she had no distinguished feelings towards her leader, believing her not to be anything particular compared to other leaders. But it wasn't until the point that she was removed from the clan for something that she could not help that she instantly hated the charcoal leader.

"Skyclan?" Wow, I must've missed a lot during my time away, she realized. The molly - like all the all other clans - had never heard of this so called 'Skyclan'. She was about to question Eversong about the seemingly new clan, but remained silent as she listened to the rest of the story. She smiled at the end, knowing that Starclan supporters were all that was left and there were no more Blazingnight supporters.

"So this 'Skyclan' come out of nowhere and started to fight with Shadowclan?" Silentpaw gave a small laugh. "Well aren't they bold," the comment was more to herself rather than addressed towards Eversong and Iceclaw. "But do we know anything about that?" It would be terrible if right after we are freed from Blazingnight that some strangers pose a threat to Shadowclan. It also seemed strange that they would show up and help them out, since she doubted neither clan knew each other. Why would they possibly go out of their way to help us?

Old December 19th, 2016, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Ever

Silentpaw gave off another purr as her mother resumed licking her forehead. Even if Eversong hadn't been the one to figure out that she was missing, she had still come to look for her right away and seemed happy that they were reunited once again. The blind molly gave another wave of her tail at the licks from her mother. She still couldn't believe that Eversong had come to find her, expecting her mother to be emotionless and numb to the fact the she had been gone.

At the news that Blazingnight was now gone, her ears perked up and a pleased manner. Though at first she had no distinguished feelings towards her leader, believing her not to be anything particular compared to other leaders. But it wasn't until the point that she was removed from the clan for something that she could not help that she instantly hated the charcoal leader.

"Skyclan?" Wow, I must've missed a lot during my time away, she realized. The molly - like all the all other clans - had never heard of this so called 'Skyclan'. She was about to question Eversong about the seemingly new clan, but remained silent as she listened to the rest of the story. She smiled at the end, knowing that Starclan supporters were all that was left and there were no more Blazingnight supporters.

"So this 'Skyclan' come out of nowhere and started to fight with Shadowclan?" Silentpaw gave a small laugh. "Well aren't they bold," the comment was more to herself rather than addressed towards Eversong and Iceclaw. "But do we know anything about that?" It would be terrible if right after we are freed from Blazingnight that some strangers pose a threat to Shadowclan. It also seemed strange that they would show up and help them out, since she doubted neither clan knew each other. Why would they possibly go out of their way to help us?
Eversong frowned. She didn't know much about the clan either, they'd really have to return to find out. "They said they came in the name of Starclan, so I doubt they are bad..." She trailed off, wondering if it could have just been a lie to gain power. She doubted it though, from the way they'd spoken to the clan it didn't feel like they were doing it for power. "We should head back, the clan's a mess. Every paw is helpful right now." She said and turned, ready to head back to the clan. She sneezed and wiped her nose again. Only now did she feel the cold sinking in. Her paws were ice and the cold had crept under her pelt completely in the time they'd spent still and she shivered.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:08 AM

@Ever

Silentpaw shift her weight slightly in discomfort when he mother admitted that they didn't know Skyclan. She wasn't one to just go ahead and trust others, especially after everything in her life. Not only had her trust in Blazingnight go wrong, but her parent's relationship also had a hand in this as well, knowing that her mother had trusted her father and knew what that trust has also lead to. So she wasn't planning on blindly trusting these new comers that no one had heard of until recently.

The younger cat then twitched her tail as her mother started to head back towards the camp. She was still unsure about everything. There were probably still some Blazingnight followers around - maybe not in camp, but possibly in the forest or just outside their territory similar to how she had been staying since getting forced out of Shadowclan. Plus, she still was suspicious towards this 'Skyclan'.

They know where our camp is now. They know where we sleep and share tongues - where we're our most vulnerable... so what if they decided to fight us now? They've already driven out Blazingnight, but what if they come back and decide to drive out all of Shadowclan? The thought wasn't a pleasing one. They knew nothing of Skyclan nor what they were planning on doing after they drove off the last of the evil leaders, yet these strangers knew some about them. They knew about the camp and their territory and the fact that they were now weak after such a battle and during leaf-bare to make things worse.

But Silentpaw wanted to just return to clan life like before. Start up her training. She was aware that she was old enough to become a warrior now - even moons older than some warriors. But she had to return to her training before becoming a warrior. Unlike her mother had silently feared, Silentpaw wasn't going to let this be a set back for her, but rather let it propel her forward. She would prove Blazingnight wrong, and she would become a warrior of Shadowclan!

Her ears swirled towards Eversong as her mother began to cough. She was tempted to ask if she was alright or even if she was sick. But she really want to get home quickly, settle into an actual den. Besides, how bad could a little cough be?

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:20 AM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Unbeknownst to her, Tigergrowl had shown up just in time to watch her fail. She whirled around when spoke up, causing her to flattened her ears and glare at him. She was hoping that he wouldn't have been around when she missed the lizard, failing her attempt at a catch. But he happened to make it just in time. She wasn't in the mood for his teasing - well, she never was in that kind of mood, but especially not right now.

She wasn't stupid, she knew that her relationship with Iceclaw was falling through. From the moment they became mates she was aware of how distant he was. The molly had been hoping that having kits would cheer him up and make him realize that he never wanted to leave her. But then their two daughter's died, leaving them with Jalid - and their deaths seemed to force Ice farther from their little family. She was trying to be a good enough mother for Jalid and hide him from this truth, but Iceclaw was visiting less and less, she didn't even remember the last time they spoke! But Shrew didn't want to lose the handsome tuxedo, she wanted to hold him close and make sure that he never left her and Jalid....

"Oh shut up you useless ball of fur!" The pale tabby snapped, her pale amber orbs flaming with anger at his words. Her terrible mood was on the edge of it's breaking point for moons now, and she was finally snapping. She lashed her tail and shoved past Tigergrowl, trying to get to where she had left her prey. She didn't care how harsh she came off as, he had no right to tease her like that! Shrew knew that he won their little hunting competition, but she would never admit it to him.
Tigergrowl instantly went silent after Shrew snapped at him. He had not meant to hurt her or aggravated her that much and was only messing around with the she-cat. But she seemed to not want anything to do with him. Tigergrowl followed her to her stash of prey and felt very awkward as he did since he wasn't sure if he should try to lighten the mood or leave Shrew alone. "You did well," he said awkwardly. "You know since you sis caught something," Tigergrowl started to think if he was just making it worse. He didn't really know Shrew and she didn't really know him either, so teasing her like that wasn't the best thing to do. He should've known that she wasn't too open at the moment since she never tried to speak to nay of her clanmates. "We should head back and put our prey in the pile," he suggested.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:07 PM
spy of the sound village

Deception stalked through the territory her tail lashing

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Bloodfang stalked through the territory Why don't these mousebrains trust me enough to show their kits the territory so I can murder a kit after I tell it to run across the thunderpath or shove it in the river and watch it drown. or kill it in a fox den after I "let" enter by force?

Springkit pipped up, she had snuck out and squeaked," Bloodfang? Is it true you show all kits the magical land that is better than this clan?"

Bloodfang nodded," Yup, lemmie show you it." he carried Springkit to the icy river and broke it with it with his paw and threw Springkit in and watched in amusement as she was sucked under, however she was stronger than she appeared.

Springkit yowled," Help." she gulped up water and gurgled gasping and struggling and her vision faded into specks of black and flashes of color Great Starclan is this how I am going to die? she suddenly broke the surface and gasped and swam to shore throwing herself into the sand and coughed up water, since she was a mere one moon old kit. She lay there shaking in the cold

Bloodfang saw the kit and was outraged, he ran over and snatched her up," Springkit, honestly did you have to wriggle so much, if you held still I wouldn't have dropped you taking you to the magical land!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:22 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Bloodfang stalked through the territory Why don't these mousebrains trust me enough to show their kits the territory so I can murder a kit after I tell it to run across the thunderpath or shove it in the river and watch it drown. or kill it in a fox den after I "let" enter by force?

Springkit pipped up, she had snuck out and squeaked," Bloodfang? Is it true you show all kits the magical land that is better than this clan?"

Bloodfang nodded," Yup, lemmie show you it." he carried Springkit to the icy river and broke it with it with his paw and threw Springkit in and watched in amusement as she was sucked under, however she was stronger than she appeared.

Springkit yowled," Help." she gulped up water and gurgled gasping and struggling and her vision faded into specks of black and flashes of color Great Starclan is this how I am going to die? she suddenly broke the surface and gasped and swam to shore throwing herself into the sand and coughed up water, since she was a mere one moon old kit. She lay there shaking in the cold

Bloodfang saw the kit and was outraged, he ran over and snatched her up," Springkit, honestly did you have to wriggle so much, if you held still I wouldn't have dropped you taking you to the magical land!"
deception slunk over. "what is that you are doing?" she asked no hint of surprise or anger in her voice.

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 21st, 2016, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
deception slunk over. "what is that you are doing?" she asked no hint of surprise or anger in her voice.
Springkit snarled," He's tormenting me for fun, he drowned me and is dragging me to this amazing place called magic land!" she gasped breaking free from his grasp, she landed on the ground her wet sandy colored fluffy fur mattered down and
spiked up along her spine.
Bloodfur snarled," What business is it of yours?" he unsheathed his claws and you could see blood from that last killing crusted on his dirty talons.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here