Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
CHARACTERS
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:00 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 08:55 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 08:48 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:46 PM

Old February 17th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Cosplayer

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Here's her Bio if you want to know more about her.)

Sandflame was glade when he found her and let him into her den. Once they were both inside he placed the fish at her paws. "I know, but, well..." He started. Looking up he continued."In wanted to see if you'd come live in RiverClan with me. When you talk about the stories you mother told you you have a foundness in you voice and, I don't think I can go back without you." He told her his yellow eyes full of hope. If she joined RiverClan she'd bae a warrior she talked about in her mothers stories and they'd be able to become mates,
if Angle wishes to. The ginger tom sat down hoping she'd pick to come with him.

(I did take a look at her bio! She sounds amazing!)

Angel was taken by surprise at his question. Her heart flutters with joy at the thought of not being alone anymore and joining the clans she had wanted so badly to find and become a part of. She agreed to come to the clan with him. "But...." She blushed and shuffled her paws. "I'd...I'd like to spend a night with you.....M-my heat......started early....."
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
(I did take a look at her bio! She sounds amazing!)

Angel was taken by surprise at his question. Her heart flutters with joy at the thought of not being alone anymore and joining the clans she had wanted so badly to find and become a part of. She agreed to come to the clan with him. "But...." She blushed and shuffled her paws. "I'd...I'd like to spend a night with you.....M-my heat......started early....."
(I first read that, my Heart started early. XD I had to reread that.)

Sandflame's heart skipped a beat out of joy when Angle agreed to join RiverClan to be with him. His eyes were full of happiness but he was concerned when she gave a dragged out 'but'.
He was about to open his moth when she started to think again. Her heat started early, was that a good thing? He didn't know but her asking him to stay with her made him happy. Letting out a loud purr he stepped closer to lightly lick her cheek. "I'd stay more then one night with you if you asked." He told her as he took a step back after licking her check. The ginger warrior didn't care if this was braking the code, he didn't agree to stay with her till after she agreed to join RiverClan with him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
(I first read that, my Heart started early. XD I had to reread that.)

Sandflame's heart skipped a beat out of joy when Angle agreed to join RiverClan to be with him. His eyes were full of happiness but he was concerned when she gave a dragged out 'but'.
He was about to open his moth when she started to think again. Her heat started early, was that a good thing? He didn't know but her asking him to stay with her made him happy. Letting out a loud purr he stepped closer to lightly lick her cheek. "I'd stay more then one night with you if you asked." He told her as he took a step back after licking her check. The ginger warrior didn't care if this was braking the code, he didn't agree to stay with her till after she agreed to join RiverClan with him.
Angel purred when he licked her cheek and she nuzzled his head with her own. With that, she lays in her nest and the night passes by them alone. The next morning, she woke up beside him. She slowly sat up and groomed herself.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel purred when he licked her cheek and she nuzzled his head with her own. With that, she lays in her nest and the night passes by them alone. The next morning, she woke up beside him. She slowly sat up and groomed herself.
(Sorry this is late, I had to help make dinner and will have to go eat any second.)

Sandflame woke up beside Angel opening his yellow hued eyes slowly. It didn't take him long at all to remember why he wasn't in the warriors den. Sitting up he allowed his pelt to brush her's. "Good morning, beautiful. " He purred gently. He was glad he stayed the night with Angel, he loved her the moment he set eyes on her. Her white and gray pelt, so clean and soft. She his new joy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
(Sorry this is late, I had to help make dinner and will have to go eat any second.)

Sandflame woke up beside Angel opening his yellow hued eyes slowly. It didn't take him long at all to remember why he wasn't in the warriors den. Sitting up he allowed his pelt to brush her's. "Good morning, beautiful. " He purred gently. He was glad he stayed the night with Angel, he loved her the moment he set eyes on her. Her white and gray pelt, so clean and soft. She his new joy.
(It's fine! Will you be back on after you eat?)

Angel purred and licked his cheek. "Hello my love." She stood up and shook out her pelt. Angel frowned when she realized that they would have to leave now. "Sandflame, my love, can we stay for a little while longer out here? My heat isn't over and I'm not ready to move into a clan at this moment.."
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
(It's fine! Will you be back on after you eat?)

Angel purred and licked his cheek. "Hello my love." She stood up and shook out her pelt. Angel frowned when she realized that they would have to leave now. "Sandflame, my love, can we stay for a little while longer out here? My heat isn't over and I'm not ready to move into a clan at this moment.."
(Yup I'm back.)

Sandflame stood up and brushed against Angel. "Of course love, I wouldn't make you go anywhere till your ready." He promised her. He gave her a gentle lick behind the ear in a loving manner. A voice in the back of his head was nagging at him saying:She's never going to be ready! Just make her come with you! But he ignored it. He would never abandoned his love no matter what the voice in his head said.

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
(Yup I'm back.)

Sandflame stood up and brushed against Angel. "Of course love, I wouldn't make you go anywhere till your ready." He promised her. He gave her a gentle lick behind the ear in a loving manner. A voice in the back of his head was nagging at him saying:She's never going to be ready! Just make her come with you! But he ignored it. He would never abandoned his love no matter what the voice in his head said.
(Yay!!!!!!!)

Angel purred and stretched. She then playfully pounced on him just to lick his face. "You're easy to surprise." Angel then got off of him and walked out to go hunting.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
(Yay!!!!!!!)

Angel purred and stretched. She then playfully pounced on him just to lick his face. "You're easy to surprise." Angel then got off of him and walked out to go hunting.
Sandflame let out a purr as she tackled him.
As she jumped off and headed out he followed her. "Not really, only be you." He told her and he came to walk by Angel. What to hunt? He wondered as they walked. Surely they wouldn't go to the river, not with a chance of being caught. But the ginger tom let Angel lead the way a purr still caught in his chest.

Old February 17th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame let out a purr as she tackled him.
As she jumped off and headed out he followed her. "Not really, only be you." He told her and he came to walk by Angel. What to hunt? He wondered as they walked. Surely they wouldn't go to the river, not with a chance of being caught. But the ginger tom let Angel lead the way a purr still caught in his chest.
Angel led her love into the deep woods and started sniffing out mice or sparrows. She caught the scent of a sparrow, and she began tracking it.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel led her love into the deep woods and started sniffing out mice or sparrows. She caught the scent of a sparrow, and she began tracking it.
Sandflame followed her into the dense forest, it remembered him of ThunderClan's territory. He didn't really like it but he'd try and hunt in it. Following Angel till she started going after the sparrow, he didn't want to scare the small bird away that'd be a waste of prey. So he decided to look for his own prey close by. Soon he found a nest of mice. Wow, that's luck. He thought. Finding prey in Leaf-bear can be challenging. Killing one of the mice he jump sideways to kill the other to by snapping their necks with his paws. Picking up his catches he head back to were Angel was to watch her.