Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2018, 10:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
Sharppaw hissed, turning around. The apprentice angrily yowled. How dare he? The apprentice was no coward. “Say that again to my face!” With that, the apprentice sprung, landing on top of Morningblue. He attempted to claw the warrior, fury making him crazy.

[ oop short sorry ]
[ ahh! had no idea it was my turn! sorry guys! ]

Jaystorm was not happy with how her brother was acting. As though he thought she-cats were inferior. You want to see inferior? You’re on. Let’s see how many ShadowClan scum you defeat tonight. Determined to shove her victory in his sorry little face, she aimed one last swipe at Sharppaw, and, not caring whether it connected or not, bounded off to look for another fight. He can fight his own battles, the mouse-heart!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:55 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
His mind was obviously somewhere else, it always seem like that. He didn't know why. He didn't really like it. He really just wish it would let go, let him focus. Snowpaw eyes were staring at the sky, wide eye. Waiting for the sound again, to him it was like waiting for death. His thoughts whirled, until he finally realized the strong sensation of pain that was building up. His ear hurt, a lot. Not to mention his whole body was sore from everything. One of his wounds reopened, now he felt something wrap around his neck. The apprentice was forcefully pulled back to earth. Realizing that he was in a battle right now. Snowpaw started to thrash around, feeling his breath quicken in fear. This wasn't the plan, even if he didn't really have one. This she-cat could probably kill him, she probably will! Gosh, he didn't want to die. He couldn't die. Everyone would forget him. He would be like any other apprentice. Snowpaw was overthinking which was his greatest weakness, he would easily become consumed in fear. He felt himself be pulled away, "Let go!" He choked out. Wow. Talk about pitiful. It wasn't like it would just make her magically let go. That would be mouse-brain. Snowpaw clawed at her legs, trying to anyway. His tail lashed with anger. He was doing anything that came in mind. Reckless.

[ sorry for not replying! i think Snowpaw will either lose this battle on how things are going or we can make it a tie instead? ]
[OOC: no worries, I've been struggling to keep up a bit too :P honestly I'm not fussed if he kicks Emberpaw's furry butt after he recovers from the lightning, it might be good to take her down a peg she's a bit of a jerk, and maybe after he pins her down we could just wait for the flood and then the fight would automatically end?]

Emberpaw's claws sunk into Snowpaw's frozen body, and growled softly when he sprang back to life and began thrashing between her paws. While she hadn't had enough momentum to pull him over completely, she was pleased that he seemed spooked by her move. When he gasped out the words, she loosened her grip slightly but still tried to tug him to the ground. She took a moment to lean in close to his ear and growled, "Giving up so easily?" Emberpaw had no idea what had turned the tide in the fight, but she wasn't about to stop and question it. She gave one last strong tug around his neck, attempting to flip him over. But invested all her weight on it, her hindlegs on the ground slipped from under her, the ground growing increasingly unreliable after the influx of rain. She let out a yowl as she began tumbling down a shallow slope to the riverside.

(up to you if you want Snowpaw to fall down the slope too :P)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 28th, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:14 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather walked beside her. “Hold on, your leader hasn’t retreated yet. We can just sneak to Seastones and you can follow SkyClan or WindClan home.”
Shallowpaw looked at Skyfeather. “Can we go now?

Click the eggs!
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather nodded. “Yes. Let’s get going.” He mewed with a flick of his tail.

Character Site

Old February 28th, 2018, 12:16 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar watched her, waiting for the next move. Before he could really figure out what he was doing, he had gotten knocked sideways by the she-Cat. The blow knocked the wind out of him, and forced him to try and steady himself. He watched her, wondering what her next point of attack would be. However, she could also just want to end this battle. That wouldn’t exactly hurt either. Taking a deep breath, he watched her. “You have two options now,” He said, wondering if lecturing was the thing he was supposed to do. Well, he wasn’t really lecturing, so he assumed he was fine. “We can continue with the fight, or you can leave, and get treated by your medicine Cat” he finished, keeping his distance, just in case. His pelt was caked with mud, providing a painful bandage for his cuts for the time being, watching Sweetfawn, his gaze cold, and nearly unblinking.
As Sweetfawn listened to him list off her options, a frown appeared on her face. Who was he to tell her what to do? He wasn't her leader. Getting to her paws, she stalked over to him, paw steps softball on the muddy ground. "Your not my mentor; don't give me options that I can think of myself." She made sure to roll her eyes in plain sight, and turned her back on the leader. ShadowClna cats think their so much better than everyone. Sweetfawn knew she was being rash and kit-like, but she hated being told what she could figure out by herself. Whipping her tail back and forth, she gave a huff and pushed her way through the undergrowth out of his sight where the coldness of his gaze couldn't pierce her. As she made her way away from the scene of the battle, Sweetfawn couldn't help hoping that the next time ThunderClan met with ShadowClan, they wouldn't fight again. Their were so many battles when you lived in a clan.
{ End of the RP? }
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
When the black and white tom's claws met the opposing apprentice's nose leather, he felt a wave of energy like an ember crackling in his chest- his first strike in battle! But he realized he should save any cockiness until afterward, especially when he watched as the striped she-cat barreled full force at him. Her head made an impact with his gut and Stiltpaw's breath escaped him in an audible groan, before getting shaken again as his back hit the forest floor. A heavy paw hit his chin and claws nicked his lower lip, before he knew what was going on, the tom felt strikes on his neck and chest as well.

Heaving, Stiltpaw had to think of something quickly, anything that might get him out from underneath the ThunderClan cat. Unable to suppress the frustrated hissing passing through his teeth, he raised his hind legs and kicked out as hard as he could, trying to score her underside with pale claws. The distant meow about someone with a broken leg, made the young tom shiver involuntarily and he hoped to StarClan nothing like that would happen to him.
Despite the flaring pain in her now bleeding nose, Raccoonpaw felt excitement and pride well through her as she barreled right into him, bowling him over, pushing some air out of him, both thudding to the ground but the grey and black apprentice ending up on top, proceeding to batter down at him roughly, not holding anything back. Her claws graced his face, neck and chest area, her hind legs planted on the ground to give her support as she kept her strikes coming, just waiting for him to go off yowling, scared and battered. But it seems that wouldn't be the case, he wouldn't be that easy despite how young he was. Or at least how young she perceived him to be.

All of a sudden she heard a hiss escape him before she felt a huge pain in her gut, her buddy tumbling backwards and a sharp yowl of pain flooding from her as she reeled back from the pain, but not quite falling over. The rain was totally soaking her fur now and the ground beneath them was quickly turning to a muddy mess, it sticking to her fur and bogging her down. Panting heavily she tried to shake it off, tried to find the time to get rid of some of it, though still trying to hold a defensive posture. It was tiring her out, the mud sucking at her paws, the very rain seeming to draw the energy from her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 28th, 2018, 02:34 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
[OOC: no worries, I've been struggling to keep up a bit too :P honestly I'm not fussed if he kicks Emberpaw's furry butt after he recovers from the lightning, it might be good to take her down a peg she's a bit of a jerk, and maybe after he pins her down we could just wait for the flood and then the fight would automatically end?]

Emberpaw's claws sunk into Snowpaw's frozen body, and growled softly when he sprang back to life and began thrashing between her paws. While she hadn't had enough momentum to pull him over completely, she was pleased that he seemed spooked by her move. When he gasped out the words, she loosened her grip slightly but still tried to tug him to the ground. She took a moment to lean in close to his ear and growled, "Giving up so easily?" Emberpaw had no idea what had turned the tide in the fight, but she wasn't about to stop and question it. She gave one last strong tug around his neck, attempting to flip him over. But invested all her weight on it, her hindlegs on the ground slipped from under her, the ground growing increasingly unreliable after the influx of rain. She let out a yowl as she began tumbling down a shallow slope to the riverside.

(up to you if you want Snowpaw to fall down the slope too :P)
[ okay, that sounds good! I'm thinking when the flash flood comes, he'll get taken away from it. I'm still deciding, though. ]

The white furred tom soon felt himself relax, he could feel her grip loosen. It probably wasn't because he said that yet he would let himself believe that. Her words sent shivers up his spine, more or less her voice was scary. Intimidating. "You wish." Snowpaw hissed back, "I'm not that weak unlike you." So, maybe he was using somebody's else words. He didn't have it in him. No body knew, though. They didn't have to. He let out a gagging sound until he felt his body be pull down, he struggled to not slip because the muddy surface. Snowpaw lost his grip, tumbling down the slope with the Shadowclan apprentice. His head hit the muddy ground, spatting out some of the mud that managed to get inside his mouth. His white fur seem to be brown and white now, soaking wet mostly. Get up, get up. That was most of the thoughts that were in his head. Slowly, Snowpaw raise to his paws letting out a warning hiss. He gave his best most likely not scary glare. Huh, maybe he could win this. His eyes focused on her, crouching down to pounce at her. When he went to jump, he slipped a bit, losing some of his aim.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 28th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:33 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

(OPEN!)

This was it.

Rosepaw had been anticipating this moment for a rather long time as she dashed across the muddy terrain, claws uncovered from their sheaths to give her momentum as she launched herself into the fray. Blood was pumping through her veins and adrenaline raged like a wildfire through her heart, the sounds of battle cries and yowls filling her eardrums and rattling her like a cage. She was a rather new apprentice, with only a pawful of training sessions under her pelt, but that didn't deter her from participating in this battle. She had expected this to be just a normal Gathering, albeit with some drama, but it was her first one; to have it turn into such a messy and unplanned battle was something that mad her smile.

"Do all ThunderClan cats fight like mice?" she cackled, her voice rising loud like the thunder that cracked overhead. Her sadistic sense of nature and twisted humor often lead her to showcase inappropriate actions for such tense times, but the young feline couldn't care less. She whipped her head around, blinking against the splattering raindrops that momentarily clouded her vision. Mud clung to her pelt, darkening her normally vibrant and fluffy pale ginger fur. Dark with rage and confidence, her amber eyes seemed to glow amongst the brown and green blur of mud and underbrush, flashing as she sought out her next opponent.
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Leopardpaw's heart raced as she landed a successful attack, pleased she hadn't been thwarted twice in a row. She sunk her teeth in deeper, tail thrashing behind her. When Ashnose began trying to dislodge her she wasn't sure whether to let go or hold on. She felt her grip on his leg loosening and when he turned to snap at her, her fur bristled in response, letting go of his leg and spinning to face him. Leopardpaw kept her body low to the ground and her ears were flat against her head as she hissed at him. She noticed, furiously, he was still refusing to strike her, treating her like a kit. Leopardpaw straightened suddenly, taking a threatening step towards the larger tom, "Starclan might thank you for your cowardice, but Shadowclan certainly won't. Do you love Starclan so much that you want all of Shadowclan to join them?"
Ashnose took a step backward, hating himself as he did so. It probably looked like he was afraid of the she-cat, but that wasn't the case at all. The ShadowClan warrior was still trying to keep as much distance between himself and the she-cat as he could. Even if the distance didn't help stall the battle, it would hopefully give Ashnose more time to dodge Leopardpaw's next attack. He was breathing so heavy now and his heart was thundering in his ears. Though he hadn't personally broken to truce himself just yet, he felt guilty that the truce was broken in the first place. He couldn't stop thinking about it and he was beginning to worry that he'd worry so much that it would distract him from the battle at paw.

"You sound ridiculous." The gray tom hissed, unable to stop his ears from flattening against his skull. The apprentice would probably have been able to see a furious fire burning from behind Ashnose's amber eyes. "I'm a loyal warrior to StarClan and ShadowClan. I have always brought honor to my Clans." The tom's growl was low and almost menacing. The ThunderClan cat's next sentence drove him to full on fury. He'd instinctively began to set himself up to pounce on the she-cat, but stopped himself after a heartbeat. He'd only moved about a pawstep or two forward. He took a deep, but frustrated breath. "There will be no ShadowClan deaths tonight." The thought of it made him shiver. Surely no cat, ShadowClan or ThunderClan, would join StarClan tonight, right?

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ The battle has concluded due to the dangerous weather conditions, and both Clans have returned home.

If you would like to finish your fight, you're welcomed to continue in PMs or on a Google document and repost the finished piece in our Visual Arts section. ]
Closed Thread