by paris
Last post by Rose
Today 12:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:43 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: April Gathering

Crocusblaze bowed her head politely in thanks but was a tad remorseful that she had obviously flustered the tom some with the question, and that their conversation would end so soon. She would've liked to get to know him more at some point but it was alright. "Oh it was more than one sting that was for sure, but I'd say that was their own fault for not getting off their butt and running. Thanks for the help though, it means a lot. It was nice to meet you Lionwhisker! Maybe we can chat if we see one another next time, and I can tell you how it went," she said pleasantly and looked as if she was about to move away.

@SilentLamb
(We can wrap it up here if ya'd like c: )
-
Ratwhorl listened to the young cat's story with a chilly expression. He wasn't too empathetic towards the cat as he had perhaps thought he would be- and probably should be- but he listened nonetheless. He snorted at her joke about his brother, knowing it was all in good humor and that the tomcat wouldn't have been offended if she had said it right to his face. "But you miss him? That's normal. Whoever this is was obviously important to you and I don't think you should minimize how much he meant to you, or whatever. Just have to remember that yeah it was selfish, and that's sucky of him, but also not your problem. Forget that guy, live your best and show it off. You can grow from this."
@S-oft
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:45 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
"Thunderclan!" Blossombreeze boomed out eagerly, the smile upon her snout was wide and glowing with pride. She puffed the white fur of her long haired chest out, oozing a happiness, like reciting a fond memory. "I was retired but came out of it to give Windclan a place to sleep, actually."
Fallenheart looked at the other cat in surprise. "Oh? I'm ShadowClan," he said, a bit more reserved than the other. There was no denying that he loved his clan, although he tended to be quieter about it. He listened to what Blossombreeze had to say before realizing, "WindClan is staying with ThunderClan?" It made sense, sort of. There weren't enough cats to be called a clan staying in the Waterbarn.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:50 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Open)
The partly wounded tabby tom padded into seastones following his clan. He limped awkwardly putting some weight on his back leg. It still hurt but, not as bad as it had a couple of days ago. He smelled the salty sea which, made him relax. He enjoyed the sea, swimming in it was not pleasant, but in leaf-bare, walking on the ice that covered some tide pools was fun. He padded over to his usual spot and dug out a place to lay down. Once settled, he wondered if WindClan was going to come at all. He didn't know where their clan had gone following the events of the coyotes. Other than that, his mind wandered to Willowpaw. Owlflight wondered if his apprentice had come, and if he had where he was. There was no point in looking for the young apprentice. It was his first gathering if he was here and he didn't want to ruin it on accident. He watched as ThunderClan arrived, seeing Duskstar leap onto the seastones. He was going to be part of the group of RiverClanners helping Duskstar overthrow Flintst-? He didn't know what the tom's warrior name was really. It didn't matter much to him though. He was glad that they didn't need to intervene it was much more enjoyable just to watch it. Then Icestar arrived with ShadowClan. He personally didn't like the leader. She seemed a bit selfish and just not kind. A soft breeze flew over his body but, his thick fur kept him warm. It was a chilly night, at least it was new-leaf now though. Owlflight's eyes swept across the crowd looking for something interesting to watch before the gathering properly started.

------

(Open)
Russetstrike padded in to seastones in the middle of his group. He partly enjoyed gatherings, which always depended on who he talked too. He had heard at the clan meeting about how WindClan had been attacked by coyotes and half of their clan was in ThunderClan and the other at the Waterbarn. Other than that there wasn't much to talk about so, he just padded over to the edge of the group of cats and waited for someone to seek out him. He'd rather not go searching through the group of cats and interrupt someone's conversation by jerking his head between them. He sat down, the sandy land squished down, collapsing as he put weight on his paws, and watched the crowd.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Salt
( Sounds good : ) )

He let out an " oof " sound at the multiple stings. hed be itching all over probably ... "sounds like a plan, I wouldn't mind having a cross clan friendship . Good luck! Im interested to see how that'll turn out anyhow " he meowed " have a good gathering " he said and dipped his head a bit.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:56 PM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw flinched before fluidly standing up, glaring at whatever had bumped into him. He hadn't expected to be prodded this early into the Gathering. The apprentice took a look at his assailant, then softened his glare as the she-cat started stammering. "It's fine," Frostpaw huffed out. The other cat seemed to be apprentice-aged. With the color of her fur, they looked about the same, minus the she-cat's oddly colored eyes. He watched the she-cat cautiously, wondering how she would react. Maybe, if she stayed around, they could start a conversation...

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
"Very well! We are doing some cleaning and expanding around camp and prey is running well. How are things in your Clan?"
"We have many strong kits and apprentices, they're going to become great warriors in the future," Milktooth spoke proudly of her clan, curling her tail over her paws.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw lowered her head again in embarrassment, sitting down next to the tom. She felt it'd be unpolite to just walk away like that and there didn't seem to be the much place left to the sides of the gathered cats- the only places where it was a bit calmer. Her tail twitched as she tried to push down the feeling of nervousness growing more and more inside her, should she..say something?
The white molly stayed quiet for what felt like an eternity, yet soon the tensity, that probably only she could feel, became unbearable and her curiosity was peeking. She glanced over to Frostpaw, remembering the talk she had heard about a Thunderclan cat joining- could that be him? She wasn't sure. The young apprentice had troubled keeping appart all the different scents that were mingled and she couldn't quite tell.
Her gaze soon averted in different depictions, keeping her head low as she quietly started to speak "i'm s-sorry ag-ain.." she started slowly "w-what's your na-nam-e..?" the young apprentice followed in a voice the seemed to only get quieter. why did inracting have to be so hard!
Her tail twitched again as her feeling of nervousness started to grow once more as soon as the words had left her maw, the action starting to feel like a mistake that could be her doom and the craziest of thoughts starting to fill her mind. Her immense shyness clearly made her worry to much about the situation.
@bmkmb
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Koipaw sat down, amazed by how many cats were in the different clans. There were so many sights... and smells...
But... I don't know anyone here.... she thought. Her blue eyes glistened in fear and excitement.

@Cörruptly
(maybe her and Sparrowpaw can meet?)
(Or @XxJayHeartxX Jaypaw and her can meet?)

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:27 PM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw had nothing against silence, so when the she-cat made no attempt to socialize, the other apprentice didn't either. Although it was odd that she didn't try to leave. It was loud with so many cats speaking at the same time and Frostpaw wondered when the Gathering would begin.

The she-cat spoke so quietly that Frostpaw almost didn't catch the words directed towards him. "I already told you, it's fine," he repeated his earlier statement. "I'm Frostpaw," the white cat said. He didn't recognize the she-cat, so she wasn't ThunderClan. That left three other clans since he didn't know any 'shadow cats' very well.

Frostpaw caught the twitch of a tail and realized that the other cat was nervous. Hopefully not fearing him, although it was a possibility. "What's your name?" the white apprentice asked softly, stupidly uncharacteristically, (he mentally chastised him for that,) if only to keep the conversation going.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Truthfully, Pebblepaw must have leapt ten feet in the air at the sudden surprise of hearing the others voice. The apprentice has been so fixated on the sea that he hadn't even heard her approach! Turning quick to meet her gaze, Pebblepaw forced the fur along his spine to lay flat as he gave an awkward chuckle - part embarrassment, part reaction to her comment.

"Hi Plumpaw," He meowed quietly, tipping his head to the side, "Actually.. I kind of was." A purr rumbled in his chest, "I usually don't sit out here, but it looked really pretty out tonight! I'm Pebblepaw, by the way. It's nice to meet you." Pebblepaw offered a polite smile, nodding his head to the space beside him, "You can sit here if you want, I don't mind! Though... I don't know if we'll hear all that well."

@implimm

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread