Today 03:28 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:24 PM

Old December 21st, 2022, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

"Not very far" he said timidly. He could hunt but not very well and he was still more scared of the water than anyone else his age. @Rabbiteye
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old December 21st, 2022, 02:39 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
"Not very far" he said timidly. He could hunt but not very well and he was still more scared of the water than anyone else his age. @Rabbiteye
"We'll soon catch you up," Troutstone grinned.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old December 21st, 2022, 06:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

He’d sincerely hoped no one would step up when he questioned if anyone else required a reassignment. But as he watched the new pairs of mentors and apprentices meet, among them, his eye fell onto Cinderpaw who stepped forward. He had to hold back a sigh. Was Cinderpaw's current mentor even missing? Just as he began contemplating who he could reassign this unfortunate apprentice to, a slightly familiar voice sounded from the crowd. Shifting his gaze, his dark green eyes came upon Flamebriar, questioning about ShadowClan. ..It wasn’t that he hadn’t noticed the wave of mild unrest ripple through the clan the moment he mentioned ShadowClan, it was that he chose not to speak further upon it, lest someone decided to inquire him on it. Which he hoped wouldn’t happen. Ignore it, if you will, but that went with the wind the moment Flamebriar spoke. Lightly shaking his head, it was up to him this time to handle these inquiries.
“It’s nothing to be worried about, Flamebriar.”
He gave her a steady look, hoping that would be enough to appease any worries for now – among her, and the rest of the clan. Gingerfrost was awfully aware of some of the pointed looks he got, deciding against turning their way. Instead, before he could even proceed with Cinderpaw’s reassignment, another voice spoke up. Snowypaw. Another breath he had to hold back when he shifted his gaze to the apprentice and her mentor, picking out the issue within her words. He flicked his ear, momentary thought when he caught Fawnpaw’s look (at least Wolfsong would be getting treatment now).
[ @NinjaBloss ]

“We can talk about this after the meeting, Snowypaw. But no one will be coming with us.”
At that last part he swept a partial gaze over the clan, indicating that wasn’t just meant for her but as a general note. He figured being direct with it was better, and he did want to continue with the meeting now. Lucky for him the only other ‘interruption’ was the light mental note he made about how Raccoonear approached Slatestripe, one of the few he’d noticed didn’t look all too pleased. He’d let her handle this, the tabby hadn’t been particularly bothered. Truthfully, he somewhat expected at least a little backlash.
[ @Miss Christmas Spirit ]

But with that out of the way, a light huff coming from the tom, Gingerfrost could finally proceed with the meeting.
“Rainglow [ @~Eclipse_Lake~ ], will you be able to finish Cinderpaw’s [
@Little Dakota ] training.”
Having noted the warrior in a quick glance over the clan, he’d decided that perhaps it was time for Rainglow to take on an apprentice. His words weren’t so much asking the warrior if they could teach the apprentice, and more him assigning Cinderpaw to Rainglow. But those were just details; the two would be working together from now on. Fluffing his pelt against the cold air, he gave a moment for them to meet (and any more interruptions to happen should it be necessary) before he continued.

One not so disappointing thing about the meeting was seeing that Flintfang had accepted Silverpaw back with open paws – literally. He wouldn’t have wanted to expect any other way, despite how off the silver warrior may have looked. Even Gingerfrost could tell. Speaking of apprentices, that was the last thing he wanted to touch upon this meeting. Apprentices and their little escapes.
“Recently,” he began “there have been a few instances of apprentices leaving camp alone. This is a reminder that within the territory, and especially near the borders, apprentices are required to have two warriors with them at all times. Punishment may be issued to apprentices who sneak out, and to warriors who knowingly let an apprentice alone within the territory."
He hoped they – especially the apprentice – would remember that the rule exist for their own safety. He’d rather not be reprimanding anyone for this, it was a bother and he preferred them all alive too. Now, it wasn’t as if he’d personally heard of warriors letting apprentices go out on their own, at least not recently. But there was bound to be one or two who might’ve let it happen, might as well have them think he’s onto them or something; just so it won’t happen again. Steadily watching the clan for their last reactions, it was but a few heartbeats before he could call the meeting to a close.

“Meeting dismissed.”
Gingerfrost finally announced, not hesitating to leap of off the Streamstone. He shot only one last look back up after his paws hit the ground with a soft thud, indecipherable thought likely passing through his mind before he turned away and towards a specific apprentice.

“Snowypaw,"
Hadn’t they been here before?

Old December 21st, 2022, 06:38 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

Bluefang nodded to Gingerfrost and left the Streamstone.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 21st, 2022, 06:42 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

She felt a little perplexed as Snowypaw had called out to Gingerfrost in order to try for the patrol to Shadowclan. She shivered internally. It was a wonder how different cats of the same allegiance could be; Lilycreek was indifferent to the clan so long as her family remained, but Snowypaw seemed anxious, even insistent on going.

She frowned, trying to find her niece in the crowd. Not that Bluebellpaw would ever do such a thing, such that she was easily influenced; Kestrelpaw wasn't exactly a rule-following angel.

The meeting closed, and Gingerfrost hurriedly stepped from the Streamstone, presumably to speak with Snowypaw. She frowned a little. She would never restrict an apprentice from doing things if they really wanted to, since she believed them old enough to make decisions on their own; but familial problems aside, it was still not an ideal choice.

She sat down in her spot, which was a few tail-lengths away from Gingerfrost, and waited for their conversation to continue. She threw the deputy a questioning glance. She wasn't trying to eavesdrop (the politely disinterested air about her gave it away), but wanted to understand the situation- Snowypaw was her apprentice now, therefore, a part of her responsibility.

[ @Estelle @Miss Christmas Spirit ]

Bluebellpaw dragged Kestrelpaw away as the meeting ended.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; December 21st, 2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 06:51 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

~ @Estelle ~
SnowyPaw looked nervous, especially after hearing the last part of the announcement. She shook her head then looked at Gingerfrost… “I… know that the meeting in ShadowClan is strictly professional and all that jazz… but Uhm… my uncle told me that I have a… a sister there with the same eyes as me and I Uhm… if I can’t go see if it’s true, can you look out for me and try to find her? You don’t need to say anything, i just… i just need to know if it’s true.” She looked to her paws.
Wildholly, her mom, had recently gone missing. Although SnowyPaw wasn’t too close to her mom, she had still been a bit down. Now though, she looked to have a bit of hope… this was genuinely important to her…
Old December 21st, 2022, 07:31 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

* rainglow who is that?* she asked herself in her head looking around
@~Eclipse_Lake~

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 21st, 2022, 07:35 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dakota View Post
* rainglow who is that?* she asked herself in her head looking around
@~Eclipse_Lake~
The fluffy grey tom sat around the back, gazing anxiously at the apprentice. Rainglow caught her looking back at him, and quickly turned his eyes away.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 21st, 2022, 07:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Cinderpaw gulped and made her way she sat a istance away but sorta next to him"h-hi" she meowed
@~Eclipse_Lake~ [ not much training just reviews then the assessment and then thats it]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 21st, 2022, 08:22 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dakota View Post
Cinderpaw gulped and made her way she sat a istance away but sorta next to him"h-hi" she meowed
@~Eclipse_Lake~ [ not much training just reviews then the assessment and then thats it]
Rainglow watched in fear as Cinderpaw sat near him. Oh. No. He was not prepared for such socialization. "H-h-hello..." He stuttered in his quiet voice.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art