Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy white feline entered the clearing, and it was obvious she was not in the best mood. Though, was she ever? It seemed that anytime Clawpaw was spotted, there was a scowl or a twisted smirk on her maw. The apprentice hardly ever smiled... and even less so since the Evil Era had ended. Besides, having talked to Whisperblaze... she was now three times angrier then before.

Why couldn't he get angry about anything, why did he have to be so, so... submissive? It had only fueled Clawpaw's neverending anger, and she had eventually left. The coward of the century. She thought with a snarl coming up in her throat. Now, for those who knew Clawpaw, the signs of betrayal and hurt were obvious on her features - you could almost see the tears coming up in her furious blue hues. For everyone else? It looked as though she were just angry.

Though the feline was often angry, that was only part of the story here. And had they been there with her, they might have seen why. The white cat's tail lashed, her anger still the most open thing on her twisted features. She was so angry, it looked as though she might actually kill someone... though Clawpaw would never kill a clanmate. Well, a loyal clanmate, anyways. Despite what some might say about her, or how she sometimes acted, the apprentice truly did love her Clan... and unless she were told to do so, as she had been by Rusticash, or she was forced to, or they were disloyal - Clawpaw would never kill another clanmate. Hurt? Certainly, physically or emotionally. But kill, no.
@Clover
The clearing was so nice; the sun filtered gently through the trees, and the birds chirped quietly in the pines beyond the clearing, and the ground was warmed from the sun. Avocetpaw's ears flicked as they entered the clearing, a smile crossing their face. Everything was calm; no one seemed in too much of a hurry until she spotted an agitated cat, whose tail was lashing, an angry expression spread across her features. Tilting their head, Avocetpaw trotted towards the apprentice, hoping to help them in someway. "Hi! I'm Avocetpaw; do you need help with anything? It's such a lovely morning- I couldn't see why you would be so ruffled!" they exclaimed happily, voice bubbly and excited.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

The clearing was so nice; the sun filtered gently through the trees, and the birds chirped quietly in the pines beyond the clearing, and the ground was warmed from the sun. Avocetpaw's ears flicked as they entered the clearing, a smile crossing their face. Everything was calm; no one seemed in too much of a hurry until she spotted an agitated cat, whose tail was lashing, an angry expression spread across her features. Tilting their head, Avocetpaw trotted towards the apprentice, hoping to help them in someway. "Hi! I'm Avocetpaw; do you need help with anything? It's such a lovely morning- I couldn't see why you would be so ruffled!" they exclaimed happily, voice bubbly and excited.
A bubbly voice sounded behind the agitated apprentice, whose immediate response was to whirl around and glare at the owner of the voice - a black and white cat who looked as though they needed a damper on their day - and snap back. "You want to know why I'm 'ruffled?'" She asked, her sharp blue eyes staring angrily at Avocetpaw, mocking her voice when she spoke the word 'ruffled' - such a strange word - and her tail lashed again. "Because I've woken up to reality, that's why. Because I have problems - real life problems, not imaginary friend problems - and I get the feeling you live in a safe world. Your Mommy shelters you, doesn't she? And your Daddy is a big strong warrior who takes care of you both? Bet your parents love each other, don't they? Bet all your siblings are tucked away nice and safe and they're all as happy as you are, you little freak." Now all of that was uncalled for. But Clawpaw had never been one to hold her tongue. And she was furious with the cheerful apprentice. She didn't like them. What right did anyone have to be happy when her world was upside down? Now, the white apprentice could make a loyal friend when in a good mood. But when in a bad mood? She made a dangerous enemy... one that you most certainly did not want to make. And Avocetpaw was about to find out how far Clawpaw's anger could really go - did she choose to continue speaking to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface stretched before shaking the moss from her fur as she got out of her nest. Her eyes were bright and already picturing the day that they might have today, she barely knew where to start. Duty led her to make that choice however. "We should probably go for a good hunt first, I have a lot of mice to repay the clan." She joked softly, though to her it wasn't really a joke. She felt quite deeply indebted to the clan and wanted to repay. She also felt some sort of tingling in the back of her mind that she might not have all that much time left, though she also didn't want to think about it. The last place Marbledface had pictured herself was in the elder's den early, but here she was with an injury that would prevent her from living her dreams. To face that reality she simply chose to ignore it and push herself through the pain rather than give into it. Which probably wasn't the best way to deal with the injury, but she didn't care. She turned to exit the den and looked over her shoulder at Jaguarclaw. "Let's go out near Windclan, it'll probably be the best spot to catch some bigger prey too." She said before ducking out.
Jaguarclaw rose to his paws as well, keeping his head low as to not hit it on something dangling from the roof of the den. He had learned the hard way a few times and decided to not look dumb in front of the warriors anymore. He was getting up there in age, you could almost call him a senior warrior and he felt the need to act like it. It was bizarre how fast time flew, but he had to accept the fact. He could remember simply having Ibisprowl as an apprentice, back when Jaguarclaw was still a young warrior. Now he was mentoring a feline that would soon be a warrior. That was 20 moons there, it was crazy to think about. "Sounds good to me," he replied, following the marbled feline out of the den and towards the territory. His pelt had more of a shine to it today than it had in the past. He was looking like his old self again... perhaps just in time for leaf-fall soon approaching.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 24th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw nodded at Shadekit's answer and flopped onto his flank, on to the soft grass. He was tired from playing so many games. He twitched his ear once after closing his eyes and slowing his breathing so he could relax, although he perked his ears to show Shadekit that he could still talk and Branchpaw would be listening even if it didn't look like it.

(I'm sorry I can't stop saying it @Beam, but they're such adorable friends SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!)
(Ikr!! )
Shadekit watched with interest as Branchpaw started to lay down. A glare of concern minded inside of him, was Branchpaw bored with him? He stared at his tortoiseshell paws. He was boring, maybe thi was Branchpaws way of telling him to beat it.
He took a breath him and copied the older cat, laying down on the soft grass below him, even including an ear flick to go along with Branchpaw. "What's your favorite." He blurted, biting back the rest of the answer. But that would be ridiculous to stop mid way, "favorite, uh, prey?"
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Suntail stretched his back and trotted out of the Warriors' den. He scanned the camp, bored and restless out of his mind. He had slept in most of the day so it was already past sunhigh. His eyes rested on the fresh-kill pile and he thought, Eh... It couldn't hurt, then he heard his stomach growl, so he padded up to the prey pile and picked out his favorite food, a frog. He sauntered around the ShadowClan camp looking for somewhere to eat, a shaded spot. Just then he spotted a good place to eat his frog, it was by the entrance to the camp, shaded by a tree. He needed a shaded spot because of his black pelt, after all the darker the color, the more heat it soaks up. Suntail was sweating by the time he got to a good spot. Even though the ShadowClan camp didn't get much sunlight, the little sunlight that came in was annoying Suntail because he was sweating from it. He finally settled down and began eating his frog, starting with the chewy legs and saving the best part of the frog for last.

(Hope that wasn't to long @Flameleaf)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Ikr!! )
Shadekit watched with interest as Branchpaw started to lay down. A glare of concern minded inside of him, was Branchpaw bored with him? He stared at his tortoiseshell paws. He was boring, maybe thi was Branchpaws way of telling him to beat it.
He took a breath him and copied the older cat, laying down on the soft grass below him, even including an ear flick to go along with Branchpaw. "What's your favorite." He blurted, biting back the rest of the answer. But that would be ridiculous to stop mid way, "favorite, uh, prey?"
Branchpaw listened with his ears still pricked as Shadekit copied his actions. He then heard Shadekit ask what his favorite food was. He thought for a moment and decided on,"Shrews," he said with his eyes still closed and his ears still perked up,"have you ever tried them?" He asked Shadekit whom he guessed was still copying his actions, which Branchpaw was fine with, as long as he doesn't steal my personality... Actually I think that might be impossible and even if it was possible why would he want to steal my personality, but then he remembered not to go too deep into thought and started listening intensely to the world around him again.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 24th, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Seafang crept slowly toward the clearing but also stayed in the shadows since she was not welcome to any clan . Her blue eyes where the only thing visible she was searching for silentsong her well let's say friend at the moment . Seafang was afraid to be caught but also afraid to be alone the rest of her life. And after being in the dark forest she never wanted to go back after being exiled . She was lucky to not be dead but she was close to it. Seafang sat down and waited for silentsong to arrive.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(Nah, its good. In a roleplay that I'm on I accidentally wrote three long paragraphs)

Clovermist sat in the shadows, watching Suntail. She chuckled softly and crouched, preparing to leap on him. Here we go! Clovermist sprang out from the shadows and knocked into Suntail. "Heh." She meowed, pinning him down. She noticed the frog he had been eating out of the corner of her eye. Oh... Oops... Clovermist stood there, still pinning him down. Welp...

(I was feeling kinda lazy, so I didn't write as much... Sorry...)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 24th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:44 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
(it's all good!)
The fluffy tom's eyes widened; it wasn't often that someone who he didn't already know approached him. "Hi," he began, not sure how to reply besides the same, "I'm Bearblaze." He looked at the most she had, quickly identifying it as the one he caught. He wondered why she'd pick that one, considering there was plenty of othsr prey in the pule that was much better. The rodent certainly wasn't one of his best catches. He desperately searched for a conversation starter, having nearly no experience in starting his own. "So," he started once more, though his mind was empty and he ended up drawing the word out, trailing off. He hoped he hadn't come off as rude; he'd had this happen many times before, though he never meant to be rude. He wondered why the pretty she-cat had approached him, of all cats. There were plenty of outgoing, talkative cats around that she could've talked to.
late reply again, gosh dang it!))

Fallingfeather noticed the tom's awkwardness immediately, how he shied away from conversation. She decided not to mention it and simply ignore it completely, not wanting to offend. "Hi, Bearblaze," she replied with a friendly wave of her tail. As the warrior tom drew out the word 'so' she interrupted, "want to share this mouse, maybe? There's plenty!" It was an all-out lie, pretty much- the mouse was barely enough for one cat, let alone two- but the offer was sweet nonetheless.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Nah, its good. In a roleplay that I'm on I accidentally wrote three long paragraphs)

Clovermist sat in the shadows, watching Suntail. She chuckled softly and crouched, preparing to leap on him. Here we go! Clovermist sprang out from the shadows and knocked into Suntail. "Heh." She meowed, pinning him down. She noticed the frog he had been eating out of the corner of her eye. Oh... Oops... Clovermist stood there, still pinning him down. Welp...

(I was feeling kinda lazy, so I didn't write as much... Sorry...)
(XD)

Suntail was eating when suddenly the breath was knocked out of him and he was pinned down by Clovermist. He smiled and pushed up on her shoulders, shoving her off,"Hi Clovermist," he greeted the she cat cheerily.

(It's fine, sometimes I write a lot other times a barely write anything)
Closed Thread