Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 8th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Tail flicking once, Russetglare studied the cats in his patrol - well, Fennelheart's patrol. I still think I should have been in charge of the patrol. I'm the strongest, clearly. Still... he sighed. His clanmates weren't all muscular, but they were strong and healthy, fast enough to outrun any mutt and with enough teeth and claws to land a good blow. At least I'm not put with any mouse brains. They all seem to have intelligence, if nothing else.
Dawnstream listened to her clan mates around her, making sure to keep her eyes, ears, and nose alert for the dogs. When Applesight asked about pushing the dogs back she responded with, "Force is probably the best way. We'd have to team up on them." Dawnstream hoped they wouldn't have to fight. She would hate to see anyone hurt.

@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline @Okapi

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 9th, 2019, 10:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
"That makes the most sense," Russetglare twitched his white-tipped tail, "How long do you think we'll be out? And how large are the dogs?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Starfall @Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Okapi
(I think we should post the way we responded, so after me would be Star, Calliecat, Dovekit then Okapi. If y'all are okay with that)

The large tabby followed along with the other warriors his amber eyes scanning the perimeter. Tigerspirit wasn't on a predator patrol in a long time, it wasn't because he was a bad fighter or tracker but because there hadn't been threats. Now they had those darn dogs trying to run out their Clan. Ringed tail lashing back in forth the tom glanced over at the other patrol members. Fennalheart was the leader and her respect that. "Our main priority is to keep them away from camp. At least that's my main priority." The brown tabby meowed taking a breath in to detect the scents. "Do you have a plan of action if we run into the dogs or they start to chase us?" He asked Fennalheart ears twitching. He's say climb a tree but he wasn't so sure how good his Clanmates were at jumping and climbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Applesight licked his maw, tail twitching as the other's questions began to pop up. Green hues flicked back and fourth between each clanmate as their questions echoed in the silent territory. He kept his maw shut, however, none of these were his call to make. "Sound's good. How do you propose we push them back if they got closer?" he asked, turning to look at Fennelheart.

(That works for me!)
@Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Okapi @Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Tail flicking once, Russetglare studied the cats in his patrol - well, Fennelheart's patrol. I still think I should have been in charge of the patrol. I'm the strongest, clearly. Still... he sighed. His clanmates weren't all muscular, but they were strong and healthy, fast enough to outrun any mutt and with enough teeth and claws to land a good blow. At least I'm not put with any mouse brains. They all seem to have intelligence, if nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Dawnstream listened to her clan mates around her, making sure to keep her eyes, ears, and nose alert for the dogs. When Applesight asked about pushing the dogs back she responded with, "Force is probably the best way. We'd have to team up on them." Dawnstream hoped they wouldn't have to fight. She would hate to see anyone hurt.

@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline @Okapi
Fennelheart took a moment to answer everyones questions,” We will be back before sundown.” She meowed noting that it was a little after sunhigh at the moment,” The dogs are a little larger than foxes, I haven’t come across any,however; that was in Grousestar’s report.” She paused to answer the next question,”Yes Tigerspirit, that is all of our priority. We should attempt to attack it on both sides to confuse them, if the dogs overpowers us, head up into a tree, dogs can’t climb trees.” She hated the idea of fleeing to a tree, but that was her last minute save yourself plan, if you can’t climb, run away from camp and find a hole to hid in small enough the dog can’t follow you, don’t go towards camp, you don’t want to lead them towards camp.” She turned to Applesight,” Yes precisely.” She meowed,” and good Dawnstream.” She nodded and began to push towards the dog infested part of the territory, pausing to flick her tail to becon the patrol along.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here