ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:58 PM

Old October 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Spies!

Hello! I am making a spy rp with 4 different threads but I can't run them all! I will be managing one while I need volunteers for the other three. They need to be named after fonts. (look on google docs if you need Ideas.) I have an Info doc on the jobs and if you run a thread you get auto top spot! I am really hoping for this to be successful. See you spying! Oh Right! and this is limited! 3 People get to run the threads and be te most powerful person in the oranization!
Org 1: Wire one
Org 2:
Org 3:
Org 4:
Form
Org Name:
Name:
Perso:
Spy doc.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; October 16th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: Spies!

Boop
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Org Name:
Tauri
Name:
Zara
Looks:
Boop.
Perso:
Zara is strict if you don't do something she wants done well..good luck. She knows how to fight so don't pick a fight with this girl. Zara is lazy otherwise when she is at home she sleeps all day,and plays video games. If she is in public she keeps a low profile and stays out of peoples way. If someone bumps into her she might yell at them or maybe even smack them. To sum this child up just don't mess with her. ;3
Mention:
@Spoopy Dream

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:08 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

ooo give me a sec
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 15th, 2018, 08:08 PM
An indecisive rat

Org Name: Sceptre
Name: Alex
Looks: This and That and in more detail
Perso: Alex isn’t exactly a social butterfly. The 24 year old prefers to be by herself. Away from the crowd. Who needs company when you can just be left alone to your thoughts? If another went up to try to have a conversation with her; she would probably just leave. Even if she didn’t, she is... socially awkward. To say the least. And to match that in a perfect mix of getting her no where in social standards, she’s hostile in almost every way. Her eyes seem to be in a constant glare, her build is always tensed up, ready to fight, and her words are sharp. If what another is saying is even a little “offensive” to her, she’ll shoot back an insult almost immediately. Alex is childish. Not only in personality, but her overall appearance, too. She has that vibe where you can tell that their not mentally... mature. On top of that, she can be a bit sadistic. She seems to enjoy bringing pain to others; emotionally or physically. Her weapon of choice is poison. Whether it’s a knife dipped in it or a dose, she favors this method of killing. Preferably the type that kills slowly and painfully. (WIP)
Mention: @Spoopy Dream
Other: The links not working btw (I’m pretty sure you put https:// twice)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 21st, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:12 PM
wanna play a game?

Org Name:
Exo (( if you think it's not a font, check google docs x-x ))
Name:
Seraphina
Looks:

She has this hair color
She wears this Monday & Tuesday
She wears this Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
She wears this Saturday
She wears this Sunday (( white hair, though ))
She wears this to Special Events
She wears this to any type of dance/formal event.
In case of any confusion, the dance/formal-event outfit is for a formal event. The Special Event outfit is for any special event that's serious, for example an important get-together or when she goes to an important fair. Any important event. I'll specify which one she's wearing in any case where she might wear either one.
[added]
She wears this random days
She wears this for weapon / spy practice
She wears this to funerals and such

Perso:
She hates everyone. Seraphina's the sassy queen of the organization. Need I say more? (( tell me if I do ;w; ))

Okay, so I worked on this a bit more:
Okay.. let’s start off with this girl’s insane fighting skills. She’s like a ninja ;-; You can never see it coming. With a natural talent and an average amount of practice, she’s became an extremely talented fighter. She prefers melee weapons like knives and katanas when they use weapons, but she’s fine with guns and knows how to use them. Seraphina is a skilled warrior. Don’t mess with her. Sometimes she dresses up a little girly to throw people off; some people believe a “girly girl” isn’t able to defeat them. Well, heh… they can say bye bye to that c;.
Next up; Seraphina can see things other people can’t. No, it’s not superhuman eyesight or x-ray vision. She sees the little things and she’s able to tell lots of things about the person or the situation from that. Let’s say, someone went to Los Angeles. If they had an L.A times magazine in their suitcase or bag, yet didn’t live in California/L.A, Seraphina would be able to tell that they traveled to L.A when most people won’t take that into consideration. It’s not always that simple, but she takes the little puzzle pieces and snaps them together in her mind; coming up with things most people wouldn’t realize because they’re close-minded. It’s called T.O.A.S.T. It’s basically the Theory Of All Small Things.
Heh. Did you think this girl was going to be a Mary Sue? Course not. She’s got her own little problems. Like how she’s one of the most socially awkward people in the organization. She’s not extroverted nor introverted; she’s one of those people who are in between the two. However, she’s very socially awkward. Seraphina has no knowledge of how to continue a conversation and this is usually the cause of the uncomfort people feel when conversing with her. It’s not that she doesn’t want to talk with people ( though, again, she’s not extroverted ). It’s that she doesn’t particularly know how.
Seraphina.. Well. She believes little white lies don’t hurt. Of course, she wouldn’t lie to her organization, but that still doesn’t change her belief. Seraphina prefers the term “acting” rather than lying. She kind of switches around her personality as if she’s playing a role in a play, yet the 6 personality traits listed are always mixed in the list somewhere. Her entire personality, basically, is fake and imaginary except for these 6 traits. Seraphina doesn’t talk as if there are set lines for her, but her characteristics switch around as if she’s starring as different characters in a movie.
Well, so far we’ve talked about 4 of her traits. There are two left. Guess what they are. I’ll give you 3 seconds. 3. 2. 1. Okay. So if you haven’t guessed this first one, it’s how she *ahem* hates everyone. Well.. ‘hate’ is a strong word. But it suits the situation. Of course, she doesn’t hate anyone particularly, but she hates humans overall. In her opinion, they “litter the entire Earth with their own trash. They take their lives because of other people. They try to hurt others to higher their self-esteem. Hah, careers? They just want to become become rich OR famous, and then they feel like they’re too popular for their old friends. Then, humans become fake friends and use each other. And, oh, those people who act all nice and sweet and innocent! They disgust me the most because they’re just hiding underneath fake smiles, waiting for your downfall. Instead of laughing at your jokes, they secretly mock and laugh at you, not your jokes. In fact, they probably think you’re the joke.” But that’s just her opinion. She doesn’t think all people are the same, just that most people are the same. There are the people she trusts ( the population is close to extinction, but it exists ), and she doesn’t think those things about those people. But…. the rest are all horrible people in her mind. She’s not stuck on that idea; as I said, she’s open-minded and looks at all the small things, but that’s her original point of view and it hasn’t changed for the past.. Let’s see here.. 17 years or so? She didn’t have an opinion the first 2 years of her life ))
Ah. The last trait. My fingers will finally get a break. I’m not going to give you any time to guess this one; it’s not hard to guess, either. The last part of her personality that sticks with her no matter which role she claims is her sassy-ness. Seraphina here is the queen of all sassy people. She doesn’t need more than a second to make up and say a sassy reply. She’s not bossy or anything, just sassy and extremely sarcastic. She knows how to get things done. However, as I said, she’s very sarcastic. She likes to pick fights with people, but she doesn’t injure them too badly. Sometimes the fights are verbal, sometimes physical. The verbal fights usually start with her speaking out a sarcastic comment and the other person acting all insulted. Things continue and the more sarcasm Seraphina uses, the angrier the individual gets. And.. it ends up in either a verbal or physical SMACK-DOWN.

o. did I mention she loves fighting? She knows how to keep a low profile, but she's all for fighting if they need to do any.

Answer to @Black Cat. You have to click on the URL and add a : after https. Here's the working link: boop
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 16th, 2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: name change
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:26 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Org Name:
Tauri
Name:
Zara
Looks:
Boop.
Perso:
Zara is strict if you don't do something she wants done well..good luck. She knows how to fight so don't pick a fight with this girl. Zara is lazy otherwise when she is at home she sleeps all day,and plays video games. If she is in public she keeps a low profile and stays out of peoples way. If someone bumps into her she might yell at them or maybe even smack them. To sum this child up just don't mess with her. ;3
Mention:
@Spoopy Dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Org Name: Sceptre
Name: Alex
Looks: Beep and Boop
Perso: Alex isn’t exactly a social butterfly. The 24 year old prefers to be by herself. Away from the crowd. Who needs company when you can just be left alone to your thoughts? If another went up to try to have a conversation with her; she would probably just leave. Even if she didn’t, she is... socially awkward. To say the least. And to match that in a perfect mix of getting her no where in social standards, she’s hostile in almost every way. Her eyes seem to be in a constant glare, her build is always tensed up, ready to fight, and her words are sharp. If what another is saying is even a little “offensive” to her, she’ll shoot back an insult almost immediately. Alex is childish. Not only in personality, but her overall appearance, too. She has that vibe where you can tell that their not mentally... mature. On top of that, she can be a bit sadistic. To say the least. (WIP)
Other: The links not working btw (I’m pretty sure you put https:// twice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Org Name:
Exo (( if you think it's not a font, check google docs x-x ))
Name:
Seraphina
Looks:

She has this hair color
She wears this Monday & Tuesday
She wears this Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
She wears this Saturday
She wears this Sunday (( white hair, though ))
She wears this to Special Events
She wears this to any type of dance/formal event.
In case of any confusion, the dance/formal-event outfit is for a formal event. The Special Event outfit is for any special event that's serious, for example an important get-together or when she goes to an important fair. Any important event. I'll specify which one she's wearing in any case where she might wear either one.
[added]
She wears this random days
She wears this for weapon / spy practice
She wears this to funerals and such

Perso:
She hates everyone. Seraphina's the sassy queen of the organization. Need I say more? (( tell me if I do ;w; ))

Okay, so I worked on this a bit more:
Okay.. let’s start off with this girl’s insane fighting skills. She’s like a ninja ;-; You can never see it coming. With a natural talent and an average amount of practice, she’s became an extremely talented fighter. She prefers melee weapons like knives and katanas when they use weapons, but she’s fine with guns and knows how to use them. Seraphina is a skilled warrior. Don’t mess with her. Sometimes she dresses up a little girly to throw people off; some people believe a “girly girl” isn’t able to defeat them. Well, heh… they can say bye bye to that c;.
Next up; Seraphina can see things other people can’t. No, it’s not superhuman eyesight or x-ray vision. She sees the little things and she’s able to tell lots of things about the person or the situation from that. Let’s say, someone went to Los Angeles. If they had an L.A times magazine in their suitcase or bag, yet didn’t live in California/L.A, Seraphina would be able to tell that they traveled to L.A when most people won’t take that into consideration. It’s not always that simple, but she takes the little puzzle pieces and snaps them together in her mind; coming up with things most people wouldn’t realize because they’re close-minded. It’s called T.O.A.S.T. It’s basically the Theory Of All Small Things.
Heh. Did you think this girl was going to be a Mary Sue? Course not. She’s got her own little problems. Like how she’s one of the most socially awkward people in the organization. She’s not extroverted nor introverted; she’s one of those people who are in between the two. However, she’s very socially awkward. Seraphina has no knowledge of how to continue a conversation and this is usually the cause of the uncomfort people feel when conversing with her. It’s not that she doesn’t want to talk with people ( though, again, she’s not extroverted ). It’s that she doesn’t particularly know how.
Seraphina.. Well. She believes little white lies don’t hurt. Of course, she wouldn’t lie to her organization, but that still doesn’t change her belief. Seraphina prefers the term “acting” rather than lying. She kind of switches around her personality as if she’s playing a role in a play, yet the 6 personality traits listed are always mixed in the list somewhere. Her entire personality, basically, is fake and imaginary except for these 6 traits. Seraphina doesn’t talk as if there are set lines for her, but her characteristics switch around as if she’s starring as different characters in a movie.
Well, so far we’ve talked about 4 of her traits. There are two left. Guess what they are. I’ll give you 3 seconds. 3. 2. 1. Okay. So if you haven’t guessed this first one, it’s how she *ahem* hates everyone. Well.. ‘hate’ is a strong word. But it suits the situation. Of course, she doesn’t hate anyone particularly, but she hates humans overall. In her opinion, they “litter the entire Earth with their own trash. They take their lives because of other people. They try to hurt others to higher their self-esteem. Hah, careers? They just want to become become rich OR famous, and then they feel like they’re too popular for their old friends. Then, humans become fake friends and use each other. And, oh, those people who act all nice and sweet and innocent! They disgust me the most because they’re just hiding underneath fake smiles, waiting for your downfall. Instead of laughing at your jokes, they secretly mock and laugh at you, not your jokes. In fact, they probably think you’re the joke.” But that’s just her opinion. She doesn’t think all people are the same, just that most people are the same. There are the people she trusts ( the population is close to extinction, but it exists ), and she doesn’t think those things about those people. But…. the rest are all horrible people in her mind. She’s not stuck on that idea; as I said, she’s open-minded and looks at all the small things, but that’s her original point of view and it hasn’t changed for the past.. Let’s see here.. 17 years or so? She didn’t have an opinion the first 2 years of her life ))
Ah. The last trait. My fingers will finally get a break. I’m not going to give you any time to guess this one; it’s not hard to guess, either. The last part of her personality that sticks with her no matter which role she claims is her sassy-ness. Seraphina here is the queen of all sassy people. She doesn’t need more than a second to make up and say a sassy reply. She’s not bossy or anything, just sassy and extremely sarcastic. She knows how to get things done. However, as I said, she’s very sarcastic. She likes to pick fights with people, but she doesn’t injure them too badly. Sometimes the fights are verbal, sometimes physical. The verbal fights usually start with her speaking out a sarcastic comment and the other person acting all insulted. Things continue and the more sarcasm Seraphina uses, the angrier the individual gets. And.. it ends up in either a verbal or physical SMACK-DOWN.

o. did I mention she loves fighting? She knows how to keep a low profile, but she's all for fighting if they need to do any.

Answer to @Black Cat. You have to click on the URL and add a : after https. Here's the working link: boop
EEEE!!!!!! All are accepted! I'm going to start Wire one!
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:39 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Dream View Post
Yayyzz..

so uhm.. if u don't mind me asking.. what do i do now.. i didn't bother reading after i saw the name & what u were supposed to name ur person (font). XD ;w;
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 16th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Why not?)

"fairytales are dark and twisted , they're fractured . Like me " - Chaucer
" you honestly think that life s all rainbows and unicorns !? Look around you! It's a gosh darn mess! A Nightmare! A Nightmare that you can never wake up from you'll just be thrown back in it one way or another ! There is no Prince charming ,there is no knight in shining armor ,only greedy war hungry beasts who want nothing but to take what's yours , to make your life miserable and to kill! JUST WAKE THE HECK UP!" - Chaucer
"hella yeah! Ain't no one messing with the top dogs! Arf arf aroooooo! "
Org Name: Chaucer
Name: Chelsea Leontine Mcgyver
Looks:her hair is died royal purple ,her casual shirts have words on them such as ' stupid is as stupid does ' or either her favorite band or show characters will be on them ,most of the time she will have her hair up . Her special events outfit is either something related to steam punk or Victorian gothic style but it has a hint of it in it to give it a kick , she is a tomboy so she mainly goes for suits . For the dances or formal event is the same thing but with more added in it. Her eyes are grey blue . Her skin is sort of pasty pale but it has a tinge of tan . And she normally has headphones on if she's not working .She also has black eyeliner to give her eyes a kick . She tries to go for the emo look as well .
Perso: Chelsea is ....a complicated young women , she may seem very dark and violent but all in all she is a good person , she will never harm anyone even though she may wish to do so and say ' can I kill you already ?' Or ' would it be so bad if I kill those children ? ' but if you anger her just enough to the point of no return or gave her a reaaally good reason on why ,she will definitely break your legs . She prefers to work alone but does enjoy hanging out with the organization , she's not afraid to ask for help at all ,but sometimes she will get stubborn and will try to do it herself even though it's obviously failing miserably. Oh,don't give her the fluffed up version of stuff ok? It really angers her , just tell her what exactly happened . Plus she gets meltdowns easily because of her anxiety , it's also easy to stress her out so try to go easy on her sometimes . She's also a creative person sometimes she can't get all her emotions out since she mainly keeps them locked up inside so she draws ,most of the time it's dark themes ,it's also a way to help her relax . She loves music she can't live without it , she will be glad to just talk about it for as long as you want ,She's obsessed with Florence + machine .if a song plays somewhere and she knows it she will freak out in a good way and just get all excited . She mainly uses sarcasm in her tone and snark , along with some bigger words then most of the wire one organization use . She likes to see the looks on people's face when she knows things that they don't and that sound gruesome or dark.
This girl loves history and will be happy to help anyone out with a h history related mission . She has low self esteem and is self agonizing because of it . She can get very cranky that tends to make her snap at everyone and be bossy which makes people not like her. Underneath all this she is really just a kind and lonely girl who wants someone to understand her and to get away from her troublesome and painful life at home . Dresses , skirts? Heck naw! Get that outta here boi! She'll tear those up and throw them in the dumpster ,she's a tomboy for sure.( more will be added in rp)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 18th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old October 16th, 2018, 07:44 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Dream View Post
Ok! ^ ^
I have a question though. On the starter post it says that there is a doc on the jobs/ranks. I looked at the Spy Code doc but couldn’t find it. Am I just understanding that wrong?

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: