Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by paris
Today 10:54 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:46 AM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 01:27 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool
Default Sooo I need character sheets

Basically, I have a ton on koins and no character sheets for my current characters. Anyone who would like to join in would be very much appreciated!

Character one: Dragon
Dragon is a small, fluffy, pale ginger she-cat with white splotches. She is currently a rogue but is possibly going to be a member of ThunderClan in the near future! A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Character two: Mintstrike
Mintstrike is an average sized, sleek furred she cat with a base layer of grey fur but with black and ginger markings. She is supposedly a member of ShadowClan, but I can’t see her in the allegiances yet. She has four unborn kits, who are being done by another member already. A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Character three: Gingerice
Gingerice is a cream coloured cat with darker, more ginger markings on their back and sides. They have a fluffy tail and neck fur, but shorter and more fluffy fur on their body. They are non-binary and a member of WindClan. They have ice blue eyes.

Character four: Eclipsekit
Eclipsekit is a very dark grey she-cat with black stripes and a dark ginger face. She is not currently in wco, as the prefix is not allowed, but she is a member of ShadowClan in her own story. She has medium length fur and yellow eyes.

Character five: Pinestep
Pinestep is an albino Tom from ThunderClan, the father of Mintstrike’s kits. He has short, scruffy fur.

The form for doing the character sheet for any of my characters:
Which character do you want?:
How much will you be charging (I can do a reasonable amount):
Do you have any previous drawings I can see in an art album?:
I will pay after I have received any artwork. Are you happy with this?:
Mention me: @Yeeter

It is not guaranteed that you will get a certain character, although you are free to draw them regardless, I just won’t be paying you!
Dragon- Loner

Last edited by Yeeter; December 22nd, 2021 at 01:27 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 05:03 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Sooo I need character sheets

Which character do you want?: Dragon! If you like it I can do some other characters later
How much will you be charging (I can do a reasonable amount): I don't care, honestly. Is 100kk too much?
Do you have any previous drawings I can see in an art album?: Yes! All art on my profile is art done by me (including my profile pic)
I will pay after I have received any artwork. Are you happy with this?: Good idea, honestly. I'm kinda bad with deadlines. So yea I'm good with this.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 05:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeter View Post
Basically, I have a ton on koins and no character sheets for my current characters. Anyone who would like to join in would be very much appreciated!

Dragon is a small, fluffy, pale ginger she-cat with white splotches. She is currently a rogue but is possibly going to be a member of ThunderClan in the near future! A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Mintstrike is an average sized, sleek furred she cat with a base layer of grey fur but with black and ginger markings. She is supposedly a member of ShadowClan, but I can’t see her in the allegiances yet. She has four unborn kits, who are being done by another member already. A picture of her head can be found in my art album.

Gingerice is a cream coloured cat with darker, more ginger markings on their back and sides. They have a fluffy tail and neck fur, but shorter and more fluffy fur on their body. They are non-binary and a member of WindClan. They have ice blue eyes.

Eclipsekit is a very dark grey she-cat with black stripes and a dark ginger face. She is not currently in wco, as the prefix is not allowed, but she is a member of ShadowClan in her own story. She has medium length fur and yellow eyes.

Pinestep is an albino Tom from ThunderClan, the father of Mintstrike’s kits. He has short, scruffy fur.

It is not guaranteed that you will get a certain character, although you are free to draw them regardless, I just won’t be paying you!
Hold on. How does this work?
Old December 23rd, 2021, 07:05 PM
I exist?

@Leafspeaker
I need character sheets for my ocs, so people can come in here and and make if they want. If you want to do one of the character sheets yourself, you can use the form I’ve put in the original post
@WinterBug
First of call, can I just say that your art style is so cute! Secondly, thanks for applying! I’ll wait and see if anyone else applies as well as you soon, but if not, she’s all yours. I let you know in 5 days - 7 days. And on price, 100kk is perfect, I have 7,000 to spend so it’s actually relatively small if you want a bit more!
Dragon- Loner
Old December 23rd, 2021, 07:32 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Which character do you want?: Silverthorn
How much will you be charging (I can do a reasonable amount): 10KK - 20KK(can make it lower if you want)
Do you have any previous drawings I can see in an art album?: Yes. They're all from character creators no real drawing but I'll fix that soon.
I will pay after I have received any artwork. Are you happy with this?: If you mean if I'm happy with the drawing, sure. I need to see it first.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 07:58 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Which character do you want?: Mintstrike
How much will you be charging (I can do a reasonable amount): 100kk
Do you have any previous drawings I can see in an art album?: I don’t have an art album but here’s my deviantart link: Link
I will pay after I have received any artwork. Are you happy with this?: Yup!
Old December 23rd, 2021, 08:04 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@Leafspeaker
I need character sheets for my ocs, so people can come in here and and make if they want. If you want to do one of the character sheets yourself, you can use the form I’ve put in the original post
@WinterBug
First of call, can I just say that your art style is so cute! Secondly, thanks for applying! I’ll wait and see if anyone else applies as well as you soon, but if not, she’s all yours. I let you know in 5 days - 7 days. And on price, 100kk is perfect, I have 7,000 to spend so it’s actually relatively small if you want a bit more!
Sure, thanks!

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old December 24th, 2021, 03:09 AM
I exist?

@I draw war cats

Thanks for applying! I’ll wait and let you know if anyone else applies for Mintstrike in 5 days - 7 days. Your link doesn’t seem to be working, it just led me to ‘http.’ Maybe you could try reposting it?
@Leafspeaker
This is not an art shop where I draw other people’s characters. I have neither the time nor the drawing skill to draw character sheets for my own ocs, so I’m basically paying other people to do it for me. Since I don’t have a cat called Silverthorn, that form isn’t valid
Dragon- Loner
Old December 24th, 2021, 04:01 AM
error in the code

Quote:
@I draw war cats

@Leafspeaker
This is not an art shop where I draw other people’s characters. I have neither the time nor the drawing skill to draw character sheets for my own ocs, so I’m basically paying other people to do it for me. Since I don’t have a cat called Silverthorn, that form isn’t valid
I really need to read more. All right. I'll take Dragon for 10KK - 20KK
Old December 24th, 2021, 09:11 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
@I draw war cats

Thanks for applying! I’ll wait and let you know if anyone else applies for Mintstrike in 5 days - 7 days. Your link doesn’t seem to be working, it just led me to ‘http.’ Maybe you could try reposting it?
@Leafspeaker
Ok! Here’s the link again, sorry for it not working before: https://www.deviantart.com/jayimation/gallery/all