Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:10 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:09 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:52 AM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM

Old October 29th, 2016, 07:19 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Limoncello's Wanderings {Please Ask!}

(Limoncello is a rogue with no specific home, so this roleplay could take place anywhere. Currently, he is near WindClan's Outer Border.)

(@Duskflight) Limoncello emerged from the cover of the trees and breathed in the fresh scent of moorland air. I wasn't expecting to come out here. Ah, well, let's see what cats are around. He knew he was close to the groups of cats who had claimed areas of land, and from what he'd heard they weren't very friendly. The yellow tom didn't care for the Clans, and had no intent to join them. Taking care of the weak makes you weak. Only the strongest cats should survive. Limoncello's paws moved steadily over the short grass, and he looked around, wary of other cats. Company might be nice, but, of course, no one can put up with me. It's understandable.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; October 29th, 2016 at 08:14 PM.
Old October 29th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Limoncello's Wanderings {Please Ask!}

It was a day like any other for Duskflight, the sun was beginning to rise and so was he, the golden rays throwing light upon him as he carefully squinted open his eyes before clenching them close again, stretching out on his side, claws unsheathing momentarily, hooking in the air, before he relaxed with a quiet, slightly peaceful sigh. Licking his lips the dark grey tom slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, opening his baby blue eyes and taking in the moorland around him. This was the place where he lived, it was a small dip in the moorland, a singular lone, cracked boulder in the dip as well that he usually only slept in when it was raining or excessively windy, for the most part he enjoyed sleeping beneath the stars.
Giving himself a small shake the ex-warrior sluggishly stood up, his limbs stiff from sleeping the night through, the morning air a bit nippy and causing his joints to ache just slightly even though he wasn't even that old of a cat, really he was still in his prime. He would need to go hunting soon, he hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon and he was feeling the familiar pang of hunger that ensued after not eating in a while. He desperately wished he could go and be back in his clan, but he knew he wasn't able to do that. Not at all. And a part of him, he couldn't bear to do it, he knew his clanmates wouldn't trust him again, they would think of cowardly, he wouldn't hold a future in Windclan like he did in the past.

Shaking his head, the dark furred warrior cleared away his thoughts. No sense in thinking about that now. Now was the time to go get some breakfast. With a noisy and slightly painful rumble of his stomach, Duskflight climbed out of the small dip and stood on the crest of it, lifting his head in the air and sniffing, searching through scents. Already he caught the scent of Grouse, one of his favorite birds to eat, and that of rabbit, both of which were promising targets, but the rogue decided he'd rather grouse this morning. With that, he briskly padded off in the direction, hunkering close to the ground because in the moorland, his black coat was relatively easy to spot.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 29th, 2016, 07:40 PM
a lonely nobody

Limoncello padded on, searching for new scents. His nose in the air, he hoped for something to eat, but at first he could smell nothing. Narrowing his eyes in frustration, the yellow tom walked faster, his senses on high alert. There's gotta be something around here to satisfy my hunger! And sure enough there was. Eventually, he caught a faint wiff of grouse, and to his annoyment his stomach grumbled. Growling, Limoncello broke into a run, following the bird's scent. Just the thing I need; a nice morning run and something to nibble on!

Old October 30th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

The scent was growing stronger now as Duskflight continued his brisk pace towards the gamy scent of the bird before he stopped, flattening himself to the ground and flattening his ears. The grouse was just ahead and was pecking at the ground, searching for food and if the ex-warrior got any closer, the bird would either spot him, or scent him, and he didn't want that, he was hungry. Licking his lips he slowly began to rest all of his weight on his hind legs, claws unsheathing and digging silently into the dirt, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth as he waited for the precise time to pounce, his eyes watching the birds every movement, focusing solely on the prey in front of him. Tuning out all other sounds and smells, he didn't even take into consideration the smell of another cat, it didn't matter to him. Without a second thought, he pounced, landing on the birds back, sinking his claws in and burying his teeth into it's head, driving his fangs into its skull and effectively killing it within seconds. With a tiny rumble of satisfaction, he let the birds head drop limply to the ground and looked over his kill, licking his lips. "That's a good find." He murmured to himself before picking up the birds carcass to bring back to his 'camp'.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 30th, 2016, 08:41 PM
a lonely nobody

Limoncello watched all this through his narrowed, Amber eyes. A tough cat. Best not to physically fight; emotions will do more damage to this mouse-heart. He followed Duskflight back to his makeshift camp, and before he could enter the yellow Tom made a big deal of clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but I believe that was my Bird. I found it before you, so therefore you are eating my prey." Limoncello put on a show, pretending to be a nice, respectful cat. It's easier to catch flies with honey than Fox-dung, after all!

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:21 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Limoncello watched all this through his narrowed, Amber eyes. A tough cat. Best not to physically fight; emotions will do more damage to this mouse-heart. He followed Duskflight back to his makeshift camp, and before he could enter the yellow Tom made a big deal of clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but I believe that was my Bird. I found it before you, so therefore you are eating my prey." Limoncello put on a show, pretending to be a nice, respectful cat. It's easier to catch flies with honey than Fox-dung, after all!
(Boop for Dusk! )

Old November 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
(Boop for Dusk! )
(Still booping)

Old November 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Being in the state he was now, half-starved, his senses weren't exactly as sharp as they should be, if he was fully fed and fully energized he likely would have been able to sense the loner the second he had killed the bird. But he didn't. All he was worried about was getting back to his 'home' and making quick work of the prey, not before sending a prayer of thanks to Starclan first, but another loner was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. Just before he made his way into the 'bowl', he heard an almost sort of coughing sound, someone clearing their throat and immediately he dropped the bird and twisted around to face whoever it was, his fur bristling and his claws unsheathed, the faintest trace of fear in his eyes. But that fear vanished the moment he heard what the other tom had to say and was replaced with absolute anger. Normally Duskflight wasn't one to fight others or get angry quickly, but the state he was in now had changed him, he was quick to temper, quick to snap and some would even say unpredictable. "Look loner, I don't know who you are, but you better back off. This is my meal. I found it, I killed it, I did all the work and I'm not giving it up to you." spat out the tom, his claws glinting in the harsh sunlight overhead, and by the look in his eyes, it was clear he would stand by his words no matter how sweet this other cat put his reasoning for why he should have the grouse.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:42 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Being in the state he was now, half-starved, his senses weren't exactly as sharp as they should be, if he was fully fed and fully energized he likely would have been able to sense the loner the second he had killed the bird. But he didn't. All he was worried about was getting back to his 'home' and making quick work of the prey, not before sending a prayer of thanks to Starclan first, but another loner was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. Just before he made his way into the 'bowl', he heard an almost sort of coughing sound, someone clearing their throat and immediately he dropped the bird and twisted around to face whoever it was, his fur bristling and his claws unsheathed, the faintest trace of fear in his eyes. But that fear vanished the moment he heard what the other tom had to say and was replaced with absolute anger. Normally Duskflight wasn't one to fight others or get angry quickly, but the state he was in now had changed him, he was quick to temper, quick to snap and some would even say unpredictable. "Look loner, I don't know who you are, but you better back off. This is my meal. I found it, I killed it, I did all the work and I'm not giving it up to you." spat out the tom, his claws glinting in the harsh sunlight overhead, and by the look in his eyes, it was clear he would stand by his words no matter how sweet this other cat put his reasoning for why he should have the grouse.
"Oh my - someone's getting quite upset." Limoncello slyly started pacing around Duskflight, his yellow fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Didn't your mother tell you it's impolite to yell at another?" He knew from the other loner's tone his sweet talk wasn't going to work. I need to try something else. What else could lure this Tom? Putting his paws carefully on the springy grass, Limoncello breathed in the grouse's scent. It was so close... "Well, you seem determined to eat that. How about I make a deal with you? You eat the Bird, but repay me with another one within two days time."

Old November 6th, 2016, 03:45 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

(Can I join?)