Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

(For @Silvernight and @Frisk)

About the normal time she wakes up, Avocetrose came strolling out of the warriors den, casually and slowly stretching out her legs as she did so all the while whilst yawning, her tail lifted high and curling slightly at the end. She was still in a rather sour mood after her run in with Lavendersun the other day, there was still bits of mud and grass clinging to parts of her fur that she still needed to get out. Looking around the camp, the black and white patched warrior immediately began to trek towards a sunny patch, much like the one where Lavender and her first met, and flopped down to eagerly begin grooming herself, focusing mainly on the parts of her fur that still had the mud and dirt stuck to it, tugging them out carefully so she wouldn't pull out clumps of her own fur. The sun beat warmly down upon her, cheering her spirits if even only a little bit, her green gaze slowly sweeping its way across the camp clearing, taking in all of the cats that were awake now and anyone of interest, praying to Starclan that she didn't see that wretched beast of a warrior named Lavendersun. After her gaze made a few more sweeps across the clearing, she focused back on her pelt, finally getting the last few clumps of mud out and smoothing over the rest of her fur, giving it a nice gentle shine now that she was laying in the sun. "Thank Starclan I finally got it out.." She muttered under her breath as she slowly finished up her morning grooming session, her tail curling over her hind paws and her gaze lifting again to survey the clan clearing once more.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 6th, 2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[@Empress of Evil]

The dusty warrior bit his lip slightly as she asked if he was sure about his agreement that being a medicine cat would be fun. He hadn't wanted to say anything to discourage her by pointing out the downside of the position. "Uhh... well," he hesitant before admitting how he really saw it. "It's just that you - you know - don't really do anything fun. They stick around camp and don't really leave until they need herbs. They can't have a mate or kits and or anything like that... and they don't get to hunt or fight and stuff," he wasn't sure how Mistygaze would take this, but kept his yellow orbs on her. "But I'm sure that it fits some people, since there usually is a medicine cat," he quickly added, and forced a smile for his friend.
Mistygaze knew that Birchtail was right with some of the things he mentioned. Although, I wonder how many medicine cats followed the mate and kits rule. Stormlight couldn't have, he was too....commited...Mistygaze thought. Despite the unknown fact Stormlight actually had broken that rule. "i know....there are definitely some downfalls for being a medicine cat. But what's the point of me being a warrior? I'm half blind afterall! I'm useless since I keep crashing into things" Mistygaze thought. Her blind left eye normally got her worked up about things and always made her frustrated. She always really wishes that she had never been born with a blind eye. But you can't change the past....
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.
Yarrowpounce was flanking Willowrain but the tiniest, most joyous of smiles was placed on his lips, his gaze looking at the ground as he replayed the time he had spent with the she-cat in his head, happiness like the warmth of the sun coursing through him. He couldn't really explain why this was making him happy, the though of spending time with this other cat, because after all, he usually never liked spending time with other cats, they usually just felt awkward and didn't want to be with him, which in turn made him feel bad and just not really want to be around others. But for some reason.. He just.. He liked being in the company of Willowrain. Being with her gave him the same feeling he had when he was hunting, he was happy and almost felt free from his worries. But for some reason at the same time he was almost afraid of screwing up and looking bad in front of her. He was conflicted but oh so happy at the same time. Glancing up as the two entered the camp, his gaze flitted around fretfully for a second before focusing on Willowrain who padded on a bit ahead of him, his tail flicking a bit as he followed her to the fresh kill pile where she laid down the squirrel that they caught together. "O-Oh, it was um, it was n-no problem at all W-Willowrain!" Meowed the tom gently with a small, modest smile, head dipping a bit. His yellow gaze fixated on the single tuft of fur that stuck up on her head and part of him wanted to graze his tongue over it to lay it down, but he was too scared that it would come off in the wrong way so he simply cleared his throat a bit, pawing at the ground. "U-Um your uh, your fur on your um.. You-Your head is uh.. Sticking up.." Pawing at his nose a bit, he lifted his head and nodded, just now realizing the familiar ache in his stomach that signified he was hungry. "I-I would love to! I-If you don't mind."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Post Re: SkyClan Clearing

A small yawn escaped the petite Ashenpaw's mouth; tired as she was, Ashenpaw was glad that she was finally an apprentice, though she was slightly disappointed that she could barely get any sleep.
Ugh! Ashenpaw thought tiredly When will StarClan let me get any sleep? The young apprentice was kept up all night by the other apprentices blabbering; Ashenpaw wished she could tell them to shut up, but she kept her mouth quiet, knowing that her mentor, Briarberry would get quite upset if she heard that her apprentice was talking to other cats that way.
A small sigh crept out of Ashenpaw's mouth, she bet that if Briarberry hadn't been so strict about her training, waking up at dawn and getting to camp at dusk, she would have more sleep. Briarberry was adamant about Ashenpaw getting as much training in as she could, but the apprentice still didn't understand why. Couldn't she just get a tiny blink of sleep?
Ashenpaw shook her head; Let's just go hunting to get my head clear. She didn't know who she was speaking to in her mind, but Ashenpaw knew that whatever or whoever it was, that they agreed through her rumbling stomach.
That was the other problem of being an apprentice, Ashenpaw couldn't just grab a mouse or squirrel from the freshkill-pile whenever she wanted, like when she was a kit. You have to hunt for your clan first before you can eat yourself. Ashenpaw could hear Briarberry's voice in her head, I'm just making sure that you know the warrior code before you become a warrior.
Again, Ashenpaw let out another sigh, the only thing keeping her going through her apprenticeship was the competition; the other apprentices acted like the best thing since mouse, and Ashenpaw was determined to show them what a real apprentice acted like, not a boastful piece of mouse-dung, but a respectful, kind cat.
Without another thought, the young she-cat left the clearing; hunting would surely clear her mind, wouldn't it?
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:41 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Rookpaw ambled out of the Apprentice's Den. The slender tom stretched his legs. A yawn escaped his maw, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Emerald green eyes wandered around the camp for both familiar and unfamiliar faces. It seemed few felines were out and about the camp, which didn't really bother Rook. While he enjoyed socializing, it was nice to have a little peace and quiet every once in a while. His eyes drifted up to the sky. With the cool of leaf-fall lumbering in, the sky was clear of clouds and the air crisp. It was a bit too early, in his opinion, to go out and attempt to hunt. With no training, it's not like he would manage to catch anything. It's likely he would be exhausted after a short time anyway, and by the time he got back Rook would probably be in need of a very long nap.

Last edited by Appixel; October 6th, 2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
(For @Silvernight and @Frisk)

About the normal time she wakes up, Avocetrose came strolling out of the warriors den, casually and slowly stretching out her legs as she did so all the while whilst yawning, her tail lifted high and curling slightly at the end. She was still in a rather sour mood after her run in with Lavendersun the other day, there was still bits of mud and grass clinging to parts of her fur that she still needed to get out. Looking around the camp, the black and white patched warrior immediately began to trek towards a sunny patch, much like the one where Lavender and her first met, and flopped down to eagerly begin grooming herself, focusing mainly on the parts of her fur that still had the mud and dirt stuck to it, tugging them out carefully so she wouldn't pull out clumps of her own fur. The sun beat warmly down upon her, cheering her spirits if even only a little bit, her green gaze slowly sweeping its way across the camp clearing, taking in all of the cats that were awake now and anyone of interest, praying to Starclan that she didn't see that wretched beast of a warrior named Lavendersun. After her gaze made a few more sweeps across the clearing, she focused back on her pelt, finally getting the last few clumps of mud out and smoothing over the rest of her fur, giving it a nice gentle shine now that she was laying in the sun. "Thank Starclan I finally got it out.." She muttered under her breath as she slowly finished up her morning grooming session, her tail curling over her hind paws and her gaze lifting again to survey the clan clearing once more.
Lavendersun sorely issued her way out from the warrior's den. Her little fight with Avocetrose last night absolutely drained her. She may have allowed her to have the last word, but Lavender still felt that she has done the most damage. Definitely. Remembering her dirty work, Lavendersun perked up a bit and strutted her way over the center of camp. Her soft diluted glowed brightly in the morning sunshine - finally spotless from the mud and twigs, and she tended to keep it that way. Basking silently in the morning light, Lavendersun stopped briefly to chose her breakfast. Obviously being picky, the faded tortoiseshell would shake her head or tighten her nose toward anything she found distasteful. Once she finally settled on a plump rabbit; much like the one from her first meeting with Avocetrose, she gracefully swerved toward the first sunny spot she found appealing.
Although on the way there, her sapphire eyes suddenly glued on a familiar black-and-white figure grooming in the distance. No, she wasn't in her spot this time, but just seeing her from across the clearing built anger within her. Deciding not to bother, Lavendersun stuck up her snout and plopped herself down onto the sunny patch of dew-fresh grass. Setting her breakfast down, the pretty she-cat leaned over and took a clean bite of her fat rabbit. Every so often Lavendersun would flash a glare over at Avocetrose, and made sure that every time her enemy glanced her way, she would flash her a cheeky/teasing smile; ears drawn back. She wanted her to know that nothing she said had gotten to her. Meaningless words. I bet your 'thorns' aren't very effective against my beautiful turtle shell, hm? She metaphorically referenced from their previous conversation.
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Rookpaw ambled out of the Apprentice's Den. The slender tom stretched his legs. A yawn escaped his maw, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Emerald green eyes wandered around the camp for both familiar and unfamiliar faces. It seemed few felines were out and about the camp, which didn't really bother Rook. While he enjoyed socializing, it was nice to have a little peace and quiet every once in a while. His eyes drifted up to the sky. With the cool of leaf-fall lumbering in, the sky was clear of clouds and the air crisp. It was a bit too early, in his opinion, to go out and attempt to hunt. With no training, it's not like he would manage to catch anything. It's likely he would be exhausted after a short time anyway, and by the time he got back Rook would probably be in need of a very long nap.
Harrierpaw smiled, noticing the sleek-pelted tom appearing at the entrance of the Apprentice's Den. He had seen him around camp before but had yet to introduce himself. Rook was certainly one of the more handsome felines in the clan, at least in Harrier's opinion, and it seemed he was one of the more social characters as well. Even so, Harrierpaw had always found himself becoming too sheepish to work up the nerve to walk over and introduce himself. When they were kits, Willowpaw had always teased him about his insecurities. It wasn't long after they had become apprentices that she had disappeared. Everyone said she just ran off to become a loner but he heard. He heard them whispering behind his back.

"Oh, that's Willowpaw's brother. Didn't she run off with some rouge? She's probably dead by now, honest. Poor Harrier."

Poor Harrier. Poor defenseless, emotional little Harrier. Abandoned by the sister he couldn't function without. Willow had been the social one. Harrier, on the other paw, could barely speak unless one of his family members was by his side. So unfortunate.
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

And after all this time
I'm still into you
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:51 PM

Rookpaw's fur prickled feeling a set of eyes burning into his pelt. He glanced around and caught the gaze of Harrierpaw. It took a moment to recognize the tom. That was Willowpaw's brother, wasn't it? He had only interacted with the shy tom a couple times and then his sister had done much of the talking. It was such a shame when the molly disappeared. She was a pretty one too. Perhaps he should reintroduce himself? It had been a while since the last time they had really seen each other. Before they became apprentices, even. Before he knew it, his paws were talking him over to the tom.

"Hey, Harrier. I know It's been a while but I'm Rookpaw. I was a friend of Willow. Um, I'm sorry about that by the way."

He scolded himself internally. He wouldn't want to be reminded of that. Harrier had clearly found it hard to function even when his sister had still been around. He couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to think about her. Her disappearance. What might have happened. Why did he have to bring it up?

Last edited by Appixel; October 7th, 2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

The kit peeked in she smelled the juicy aroma of fresh kill. She licked her lips and walked into the clearing. There was a pile of fresh kill... a fresh kill pile. She knew she was in a camp she had no idea how she knew this since she didn't even remember her name but she knew. "Hello?" She called out her tiredness going away completely. She walked up the pile and was about to grab a piece when she heard rustling. She just stood there petrified. What was she thinking this wasn't hers. All she could do is be caught willingly.
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Rookpaw's fur prickled feeling a set of eyes burning into his pelt. He glanced around and caught the gaze of Harrierpaw. It took a moment to recognize the tom. That was Willowpaw's brother, wasn't it? He had only interacted with the shy tom a couple times and then his sister had done much of the talking. It was such a shame when the molly disappeared. She was a pretty one too. Perhaps he should reintroduce himself? It had been a while since the last time they had really seen each other. Before they became apprentices, even. Before he knew it, his paws were talking him over to the tom.

"Hey, Harrier. I know It's been a while but I'm Rookpaw. I was a friend of Willow. Um, I'm sorry about that by the way."

He scolded himself internally. He wouldn't want to be reminded of that. Harrier had clearly found it hard to function even when his sister had still been around. He couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to think about her. Her disappearance. What might have happened. Why did he have to bring it up?

Having gotten caught up in his own thoughts, Harrierpaw barely even noticed Rookpaw walking over. The tom didn't even notice what the other apprentice had said. He had to force himself to hold back a startled squeal when he snapped back into reality. When he realized who it was standing in front of him, his throat began to tighten up and he was at an utter loss for words. Why was Rook here? Why had he of all cats in the clearing caught his attention? Oh StarClan, had he been staring at the other apprentice? Harrier's face began to heat up with embarrassment. He opened his mouth to attempt to apologize for being so rude but now sound came out. He must have looked ridiculous. Sitting there wide-eyed and slack jawed, frozen on the spot. All he could do was stare up at Rookpaw, caught in his gaze. He really did have beautiful eyes. Emerald green with a darker ring around the edges. He had never noticed that before, never gotten close enough to see it.
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

And after all this time
I'm still into you