Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:38 AM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:16 AM
LF Marigoldleap headshot...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Yesterday 11:02 PM

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded."Should we wait for her here or go out and suprised her ourselves?" He growled. He couldn't wait to sink his claws into her fur after making such a horrible story.Either was fine with him.If they waited for her at camp,she would be shamed for being beaten in the middle of camp,and if the leader happened to see it,he would explain everything and she would be punished severely,maby even banished,but on the other paw,if they went out now,the could suprise her and confront her oppenly without holding back.They could chase her out themselves.Either option worked in their favor in his opinion.
She smirked she was beginning to like this tom her tail thrashed happily
" easy now charming lets wait for her in camp if we fight her and others see well now her pride will be ruined!-" She was cut off my a memory she looked at the ground " remember Swanheart giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything she remembered
" giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything.... " she meowed at the same time of her memory she shook her head
" wait I have a better idea then killing her ....a plan it may work considering how she has a lot of pride , she can't stand anything not going they way she wanted " she added

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
She smirked she was beginning to like this tom her tail thrashed happily
" easy now charming lets wait for her in camp if we fight her and others see well now her pride will be ruined!-" She was cut off my a memory she looked at the ground " remember Swanheart giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything she remembered
" giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything.... " she meowed at the same time of her memory she shook her head
" wait I have a better idea then killing her ....a plan it may work considering how she has a lot of pride , she can't stand anything not going they way she wanted " she added
Coldwind looked up curiously."What's this master plan of yours?" He asked,getting more and more curious and anxious.Ruining her pride would last longer than the satisfaction of killing her,but he hadn't thought of it until now.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Coldwind looked up curiously."What's this master plan of yours?" He asked,getting more and more curious and anxious.Ruining her pride would last longer than the satisfaction of killing her,but he hadn't thought of it until now.
" if I return to her all broken she may think she has won so we don't want her to win . So my plan is I return to her all fine and happy she will soon get frustrated but she will try to do something else to get me upset when she does we catch her in the act " she meowed her right ear twitched hoping this plan will work " good will always win and by starclan I hope this works " she meowed

Old November 24th, 2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
" if I return to her all broken she may think she has won so we don't want her to win . So my plan is I return to her all fine and happy she will soon get frustrated but she will try to do something else to get me upset when she does we catch her in the act " she meowed her right ear twitched hoping this plan will work " good will always win and by starclan I hope this works " she meowed
Coldwind nodded. "That's perfect.So I should makes sure she thinks I'm either asleep or hunting so she will think I'm away from you,because she wouldn't be dumb enough to try to lie to you while I'm right there beside you." He said,already loving the plan.

Old November 24th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Coldwind nodded. "That's perfect.So I should makes sure she thinks I'm either asleep or hunting so she will think I'm away from you,because she wouldn't be dumb enough to try to lie to you while I'm right there beside you." He said,already loving the plan.
Swanheart nodded in response she had a soft smile again
" right charming " she meowed she stood up to her paws and started to run
" I'll give you the signal when I whisper now that's when you walk out and expose her! " she meowed and ran up to a tree she panted now waiting for her step mother . She noticed the kill pile not far from her and she took a mouse now eating it

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Swanheart nodded in response she had a soft smile again
" right charming " she meowed she stood up to her paws and started to run
" I'll give you the signal when I whisper now that's when you walk out and expose her! " she meowed and ran up to a tree she panted now waiting for her step mother . She noticed the kill pile not far from her and she took a mouse now eating it
Coldwind glanced around,wondering where a good place to hide wouldbe where he could hear.He decided the warriors den would have to do,and he went in,but stayed completely silent so he could hear.

Raventalon walked into the den,her head held high as if showing off her two squirrels she had caught.She deposited them in the fresh kill pile,spotting Swanheart.She walked up to her,sitting infront of her and curling her tail around her paws,looking down at her and smiling."Have you made your decision?" She asked.

Last edited by Static; November 24th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Coldwind glanced around,wondering where a good place to hide wouldbe where he could hear.He decided the warriors den would have to do,and he went in,but stayed completely silent so he could hear.

Raventalon walked into the den,her head held high as if showing off her two squirrels she had caught.She deposited them in the fresh kill pile,spotting Swanheart.She walked up to her,sitting infront of her and curling her tail around her paws,looking down at her and smiling."Have you made your decision?" She asked.
She smiled up at raventalon hiding her anger which was tricky to do since the source of her anger was sitting and smiling down at her! Her ear twitched as she took a bite of the mouse now licking her lips
" why yes step mother I have made my decision I'm sticking with him and I'm sure you wouldn't have lied about your story " she meowed having a hint of suspicion in her voice but still breathy .Her tail flicked and she cleaned her fur

Old November 24th, 2017, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@NightWarrior4Life
(Cranberrypaw would fit perfectly in the moving Clueless)
Cranberrypaw groomed her fur happily. She had everything. Her life was picture perfect. She had a kind mentor. She had rich kind and helpful friends and she got whatever she wanted from her parents when she asked. Her brother Dewpaw had fallen in love with a bright peppy she-cat, her best friend as a matter of fact, Swanpaw. She was so happy for Dewpaw and Swanpaw. They were destined to be mates, she just knew it. Then her sister Hazelpaw was always fawning over this tom, she wasn’t much for Acornpaw, but hey everyone had their own taste in toms. She was such a generous and caring apprentice. She was helping her attract Acornpaw Acornpaw! Speak to Hazelpaw! Don’t you see how well groomed her fur is, how she is glancing around with nothing to do! I trained her to do that to attract you, for Starclan’s sake speak to her. Aww...Acornpaw and Hazelpaw are speaking. Ohmygosh they are going out of camp together, Hazelpaw can thank me for that. She smiled. When she first recieved her mentor, he was a total grouch. She realized love would fix it, she found a she-cat who was lonely and invited her to come watch her train. They are mates now. Her mentor is nicer. She glanced around camp My father calls me a selfish piece of foxdung. How? I helped my mentor and this warrior find love. I’m helping my littermates find love! How an I, Cranberrypaw selfish! she scanned camp, everyone looked content, then she fell on an apprentice named Gorsepaw. I normally don’t speak to her...hmm...worth a shot. I can fix her up and send her off into the love world. she approached Gorsepaw,”Hello Gorsepaw. What’s wrong, sweetie?” she asked thoughtfully sitting down next to Gorsepaw. (Wow longer than normal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw an adventurous older apprentice walked into camp, he was a bit tired from tree racing with his mentor all day, but whatever. He still had some energy left to sit and chat. He approached the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole and saw an apprentice sitting alone,”Douglaspaw! Would you like to share this vole with me?” he asked approaching Douglaspaw. He pressumed Douglaspaw was a former kittypet with the prefix Douglas-, but that didn’t bother him he was a former loner so he couldn’t be too picky.

Logpaw had finished yet another failing training session. He scampered into the camp,he was twelve moons he couldn’t hunt or fight. He was apprenticed on time, yes it was true. (He’ll probs be an apprentice forever until he retires to the elder’s den) He ran to the bramble bush in the clearing and pulled out his stick he set it down ,”Stay stick” he ordered the stick then threw the stick at himself,” Aww stick what would I do without you!” he laughed then did an odd sounding purr before parading around the clearing with the stick,setting him down spoke again to the stick,” Hmph. My mentor says I am a failure. Yet he taught me to speak normally. I am not a failure. He is the failure who can’t train me.” he shook the stick violently then set the stick down and pounce on it,”Playfighting, eh stick?” he threw the stick on himself and wrigged on his back under the stick as if the stick were another apprentice pinning him down. He finally shoved the sick off and attempted to swat at the stick with his tail, it wasn’t a fighting tactic, clearly, but he was definitely attempting to play fight with the stick. He kept wressling with the stick unaware of his surrounds he crashed into warriors, apprentices, and kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
(Cranberrypaw would fit perfectly in the moving Clueless)
Cranberrypaw groomed her fur happily. She had everything. Her life was picture perfect. She had a kind mentor. She had rich kind and helpful friends and she got whatever she wanted from her parents when she asked. Her brother Dewpaw had fallen in love with a bright peppy she-cat, her best friend as a matter of fact, Swanpaw. She was so happy for Dewpaw and Swanpaw. They were destined to be mates, she just knew it. Then her sister Hazelpaw was always fawning over this tom, she wasn’t much for Acornpaw, but hey everyone had their own taste in toms. She was such a generous and caring apprentice. She was helping her attract Acornpaw Acornpaw! Speak to Hazelpaw! Don’t you see how well groomed her fur is, how she is glancing around with nothing to do! I trained her to do that to attract you, for Starclan’s sake speak to her. Aww...Acornpaw and Hazelpaw are speaking. Ohmygosh they are going out of camp together, Hazelpaw can thank me for that. She smiled. When she first recieved her mentor, he was a total grouch. She realized love would fix it, she found a she-cat who was lonely and invited her to come watch her train. They are mates now. Her mentor is nicer. She glanced around camp My father calls me a selfish piece of foxdung. How? I helped my mentor and this warrior find love. I’m helping my littermates find love! How an I, Cranberrypaw selfish! she scanned camp, everyone looked content, then she fell on an apprentice named Gorsepaw. I normally don’t speak to her...hmm...worth a shot. I can fix her up and send her off into the love world. she approached Gorsepaw,”Hello Gorsepaw. What’s wrong, sweetie?” she asked thoughtfully sitting down next to Gorsepaw. (Wow longer than normal)

Vixenpaw an adventurous older apprentice walked into camp, he was a bit tired from tree racing with his mentor all day, but whatever. He still had some energy left to sit and chat. He approached the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole and saw an apprentice sitting alone,”Douglaspaw! Would you like to share this vole with me?” he asked approaching Douglaspaw. He pressumed Douglaspaw was a former kittypet with the prefix Douglas-, but that didn’t bother him he was a former loner so he couldn’t be too picky.

Logpaw had finished yet another failing training session. He scampered into the camp,he was twelve moons he couldn’t hunt or fight. He was apprenticed on time, yes it was true. (He’ll probs be an apprentice forever until he retires to the elder’s den) He ran to the bramble bush in the clearing and pulled out his stick he set it down ,”Stay stick” he ordered the stick then threw the stick at himself,” Aww stick what would I do without you!” he laughed then did an odd sounding purr before parading around the clearing with the stick,setting him down spoke again to the stick,” Hmph. My mentor says I am a failure. Yet he taught me to speak normally. I am not a failure. He is the failure who can’t train me.” he shook the stick violently then set the stick down and pounce on it,”Playfighting, eh stick?” he threw the stick on himself and wrigged on his back under the stick as if the stick were another apprentice pinning him down. He finally shoved the sick off and attempted to swat at the stick with his tail, it wasn’t a fighting tactic, clearly, but he was definitely attempting to play fight with the stick. He kept wressling with the stick unaware of his surrounds he crashed into warriors, apprentices, and kits.
(Lol I can see Gorsepaw possibly yelling at Cranberrypaw a bit for being a bit stuck-up)
"Well, maybe it's because my mentor left the clan to become a kittypet! Now I have no chance of becoming a warrior!" Gorsepaw grumbled "Why would you care anyway? You've got a perfect mentor, perfect life, friends, family...you remind me of my sister, Ponderosapaw..." The brown tabby apprentice mumbled just loud enough for the other apprentice to hear.
----------
(Fun fact, DouglasPaw was actually named after Douglas Fir tree as is PonderosaPaw...she is named after the Ponderosa Pine tree.)
"If that is a polite and respectful thing to do, then of course!" The tabby Tom purred. "What's it like to be out there training and hunting with your mentor?" he asked. DouglasPaw didn't yet have a mentor but he didn't mind. He wanted to wait for the perfect one to come. Picking a mentor was not something you wanted to rush into. And if DouglasPaw wanted to become a leader one day, he'd need a pretty experienced warrior.
----------
(Lol seeing Logpaw interact with this stick is actually making me giggle a little)
The brown she-cat noticed the apprentice strangely wrestling with a stick in the center of the clearing, as though it were another cat. "Excuse me? Hi! May I ask what you're...playing?" she purred politely the first time and waited patiently for a response, her fluffy brown tail waving in the air.
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Lol I can see Gorsepaw possibly yelling at Cranberrypaw a bit for being a bit stuck-up)
"Well, maybe it's because my mentor left the clan to become a kittypet! Now I have no chance of becoming a warrior!" Gorsepaw grumbled "Why would you care anyway? You've got a perfect mentor, perfect life, friends, family...you remind me of my sister, Ponderosapaw..." The brown tabby apprentice mumbled just loud enough for the other apprentice to hear.
----------
(Fun fact, DouglasPaw was actually named after Douglas Fir tree as is PonderosaPaw...she is named after the Ponderosa Pine tree.)
"If that is a polite and respectful thing to do, then of course!" The tabby Tom purred. "What's it like to be out there training and hunting with your mentor?" he asked. DouglasPaw didn't yet have a mentor but he didn't mind. He wanted to wait for the perfect one to come. Picking a mentor was not something you wanted to rush into. And if DouglasPaw wanted to become a leader one day, he'd need a pretty experienced warrior.
----------
(Lol seeing Logpaw interact with this stick is actually making me giggle a little)
The brown she-cat noticed the apprentice strangely wrestling with a stick in the center of the clearing, as though it were another cat. "Excuse me? Hi! May I ask what you're...playing?" she purred politely the first time and waited patiently for a response, her fluffy brown tail waving in the air.
Cranberrypaw felt hurt. I may have a perfect life, but I care about those who have an awful useless life. I can be caring and kind and keep my perfect life! Honestly, why can’t cats accept my compassion. I get what I want. I can get them what they want. she pursed her lips in thought,” I’m sorry. Maybe we can speak to Grousestar and see if he can appoint you a new mentor. If I were better trained I’d offer to help you in hunting and battle training, but I doubt my mentor would mind if you join in on training. I may always get my way you are right about the fact I get what I want, but I can use that to help others, such as you.”
Vixenpaw cocked his head at the fact he clearly didn’t have a mentor”How old are you. Maybe my mentor will take you out. I am eleven moons old...I could give you a tour of the territory. I know I don’t have as much experience as warriors, but it may benefit you in the future if we ever need to evacuate camp, like Shadowclan did in the flood, knowing the territory.” he meowed, he seems like a sensible apprentice, it’s worth a shot offering to give him a tour of the territory.
(I’m laughing so hard at Ponderosapaw’s behavior)
Logpaw looked up at Ponderosapaw with the stick in his mouth and stared at her, just because he was weird, didn’t mean he couldn’t crush. He was in love with every she-cat, but it only lasted the time of their interaction. He looked at her before dropping the stick before walking around her looking at her closely, he was way to close, clearly in her personal bubble. He stepped up her about a mousetail away from her before meowing a little too loudly “ I was just playing with my friend named Stickpaw, why?” he asked confused This isn’t a game. I’m playfighting with Stickpaw. He was outraged silently. Truthfully. He didn’t see the stick as a regular stick, Stickpaw was a full on cat, with dark brown fur and green eyes. He was his best friend. Some reason Stickpaw shared his mentor. He never knew why Stickpaw didn’t get another apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here