Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:22 PM

Old December 12th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan ShadowClan Kits' Playden

A large, spacious, den set up in the far corner of the camp. Primarily a place for kits to play and learn without getting under the paws of their clanmates and queens. Everything from games of moss-ball to “playing Clan” to learning Clan History and Basic hunting among many other kit activities is done in this den.

Last edited by Undertaker; December 12th, 2022 at 04:38 PM.
Old December 15th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Pinekit [ @Holly Jolly Ashie ], Meadowkit [ @Streamtail ]
Warrior Code
A snarling yawn came from the mouth of the dark den where a giant brown-furred she-cat woke herself. The battle-scarred she-cat was not looking forward to teaching kits anything, but considering that she didn't really trust anyone besides herself to teach the code correctly to the impressionable hairballs, she was stuck handling it. The leader padded into the spacious den that served as a teaching area of the clan and glanced around, expecting to find Pinekit and Meadowkit waiting for her. When she did find the two, she quickly go down to business. "So do you two really not know anything about the warrior code?" The clan leader quired, peering down at the hairballs with a frown on her maw.

Spiritkit [ @Pheasantflight ], Smokekit [ @candy hearts. ]
Clan Relations
So here she was, waiting outside the Playden for the next two hairballs who requested to learn about Clan relations with her. Dawnstar was silently trying to recall why she had decided that she'd teach two classes, and then remembered that since no one else had stepped up it had fallen on her again. And the clan wondered why she hadn't assigned them a deputy. Ugh, another headache that she'd have to settle by the end of the moon. "Spiritkit, Smokekit." She called, not waiting to see if either hairball answered her summoning. "You two wanted to learn about Clan relations, so which clan do you want to know about first?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 15th, 2022 at 02:33 PM.
Old December 15th, 2022, 02:39 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Pinekit [ @Holly Jolly Ashie ], Meadowkit [ @Streamtail ]
Warrior Code
A snarling yawn came from the mouth of the dark den where a giant brown-furred she-cat woke herself. The battle-scarred she-cat was not looking forward to teaching kits anything, but considering that she didn't really trust anyone besides herself to teach the code correctly to the impressionable hairballs, she was stuck handling it. The leader padded into the spacious den that served as a teaching area of the clan and glanced around, expecting to find Pinekit and Meadowkit waiting for her. When she did find the two, she quickly go down to business. "So do you two really not know anything about the warrior code?" The clan leader quired, peering down at the hairballs with a frown on her maw.

Spiritkit [ @Pheasantflight ], Smokekit [ @candy hearts. ]
Clan Relations
So here she was, waiting outside the Playden for the next two hairballs who requested to learn about Clan relations with her. Dawnstar was silently trying to recall why she had decided that she'd teach two classes, and then remembered that since no one else had stepped up it had fallen on her again. And the clan wondered why she hadn't assigned them a deputy. Ugh, another headache that she'd have to settle by the end of the moon. "Spiritkit, Smokekit." She called, not waiting to see if either hairball answered her summoning. "You two wanted to learn about Clan relations, so which clan do you want to know about first?"
"I know that we're not suppose to go in other cat's territory!" Meadowkit gives her a proud grin, bouncing around excitedly.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 15th, 2022, 04:30 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

@Undertaker

Pinekit nodded. “Only a little bit,” he admitted,”Like no going on other clan’s territory and no fighting during a gathering. And that kits can’t be apprentices until six moons, and that they can’t leave until they’re apprentices.” He hoped that Dawnstar didn’t think he was dumb or anything like that.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 16th, 2022, 04:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

With the moon shining high in the sky, casting its light and elongating shadows across ShadowClan's camp, the lithe grey apprentice enforcer rose from her nest in the apprentice's den. Sure, some may think that this was not an amiable time for teaching rowdy kits, but Lark was teaching a Night Class, was she not? And that, however ironic, required night time for the Class to function.

She'd even brought backup, since Lark would never take a quad of kits into ShadowClan's grounds without help. Although, Larkpaw's mouth twisted downward into a slightly irritated scowl when she recalled who her backup was. Unfortunately, Frostscreech had been the only cat she'd been able to recruit at such a last minute time. She just hoped he wouldn't be too smug about it.

Slipping into the generously large Kit's Playden, Lark let her amber orbs adjust for a moment before raising her tail. "Pinekit, Meadowkit, Hollowkit, and Moonkit." Larkpaw didn't bother making her voice so loud as to wake every cat in vicinity. These kits should have been prepared, since she'd told them beforehand that they were to go out into the territory tonight. If the little gremlins didn't care enough about their lessons and failed to show up, well, that was the least of Larkpaw's problems. They'd just have to wait longer for their apprenticeships.

[ @Aries - Frostscreech / @Holly Jolly Ashie - Pinekit / @Streamtail - Meadowkit / @Erebus - Hollowkit / @Wingnettle - Moonkit | @/candy hearts., I know you were maybe planning to take a hiatus, so if you want me to knock Smokekit off this list for now lmk.
Smokekit has been replaced by Moonkit. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 18th, 2022 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Replacing Smokekit with Moonkit
Old December 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

Ugh,why had he volunteered to go with the toddler enforcer. ew. The only reason he was doing this was for Daypaw to have some sort of reassurance that his mentor and sibling or whatever these two were,were getting along. The transgender tomcat padded into the den. The slight scent of milk bleeding off the kittens almost making him wanting to forget this and just go hunting. But alas- here he was. “Cmon,We have places to be ya Toddlers. This is apart of your ‘learning experience’” ‘pft,like the kits were even going to remember this.’ The whole night class thing had confused the warrior,somehow the kits were supposed to learn in the middle of the night-

The warrior stood in the doorway,moonlight reflecting off of the bengals Smokey pelt. The sight of Larkpaw filled his eyes. Hm,Somehow she had convinced him to tag along. ‘Let’s hope this ends up going well,I don’t need a Toddler failing at teaching Other Toddlers.’ Frostscreech fully padded into the play den,Stopping when he was fully engulfed into the shower of shadows. The huge tomcat sighed ever so slightly. If the kits didn’t show up for this then it would only be their faults,Hopefully. Larkpaw seemed…upset at him though. “get over yourself,you’re the one who wanted to do this.” The warrior muttered Just loud enough for the ‘Enforcer’ to hear.

@Kat - Larkpaw (I won’t be double mentioning the rest of you)

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old December 16th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

︶꒦꒷Hollowkit꒷꒦︶
She/Her | @Kat | @Aries |WC:117

She waited patiently, for how long she wasn't sure. It was an exhaustively long amount though. Still she stayed still, back pressed against the wall of the playden. It almost appeared that she was cast off stone, if it wasn't for her slowly blinking green eyes, and occasional yawns. Though her size would suggest otherwise, she was still young, and got tired easily.

Two cats entered the den together, Larkpaw and Frostscreech if Hollowkit remembered correctly, assumedly the teachers for this lesson. Her head tilted as the warrior muttered something to the enforcer, only just out of earshot. The raven she-cat stepped forward from the shadows as her name was called, more than ready for the lesson to begin.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 19th, 2022, 06:00 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

At 6 moons old, Moonkit was still expected to follow lessons like if she was still a kit. But receiving an apprentice name wouldn't make her happy, either. She didn't want a mentor, but she didn't want to be a kit anymore, neither. Life was just... impossible.

She stepped inside the newly-made den and found another kit, an older apprentice and a grumpy warrior staring at her as she made her way inside. Urgh, the circle of life. She thought, frustration still prickling at her as she sat down stiffly without even say hi.

[ @Aries Frostscreech, @Holly Jolly Ashie Pinekit, @Streamtail Meadowkit, @Erebus Hollowkit, @Kat Larkpaw]
Old December 19th, 2022, 07:33 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Larkpaw

With the moon shining high in the sky, casting its light and elongating shadows across ShadowClan's camp, the lithe grey apprentice enforcer rose from her nest in the apprentice's den. Sure, some may think that this was not an amiable time for teaching rowdy kits, but Lark was teaching a Night Class, was she not? And that, however ironic, required night time for the Class to function.

She'd even brought backup, since Lark would never take a quad of kits into ShadowClan's grounds without help. Although, Larkpaw's mouth twisted downward into a slightly irritated scowl when she recalled who her backup was. Unfortunately, Frostscreech had been the only cat she'd been able to recruit at such a last minute time. She just hoped he wouldn't be too smug about it.

Slipping into the generously large Kit's Playden, Lark let her amber orbs adjust for a moment before raising her tail. "Pinekit, Meadowkit, Hollowkit, and Moonkit." Larkpaw didn't bother making her voice so loud as to wake every cat in vicinity. These kits should have been prepared, since she'd told them beforehand that they were to go out into the territory tonight. If the little gremlins didn't care enough about their lessons and failed to show up, well, that was the least of Larkpaw's problems. They'd just have to wait longer for their apprenticeships.

[ @Aries - Frostscreech / @Holly Jolly Ashie - Pinekit / @Streamtail - Meadowkit / @Erebus - Hollowkit / @Wingnettle - Moonkit | @/candy hearts., I know you were maybe planning to take a hiatus, so if you want me to knock Smokekit off this list for now lmk.
Smokekit has been replaced by Moonkit. ]
Meadowkit came bounding up, brimming with energy. "Hi! This is gonna be so fun!" She looks at Larkpaw with big wide eyes, her head tilted.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 19th, 2022, 11:27 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

At 6 moons old, Moonkit was still expected to follow lessons like if she was still a kit. But receiving an apprentice name wouldn't make her happy, either. She didn't want a mentor, but she didn't want to be a kit anymore, neither. Life was just... impossible.

She stepped inside the newly-made den and found another kit, an older apprentice and a grumpy warrior staring at her as she made her way inside. Urgh, the circle of life. She thought, frustration still prickling at her as she sat down stiffly without even say hi.

[ @Aries Frostscreech, @Holly Jolly Ashie Pinekit, @Streamtail Meadowkit, @Erebus Hollowkit, @Kat Larkpaw]
Pinekit noticed his sister and walked up to her. “Hi Moonkit!” He meowed cheerfully.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw